Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, no more trips to the A&P...from now on, she'd just have to shop somewhere else, at least until school started back and he left for the term. And, if he came by again, she'd just have to tell him (as hard as it would be) 'no more'. She was married; she loved Ray and the kids, and couldn't afford to have a teen-age lover in her life, no matter how fantastic he was. She hoped she'd have the strength to resist him if he did show up on her doorstep again, but she honestly wasn't sure that she would. She could only pray that he wouldn't press the issue, and that there would be people around so that she couldn't let this happen again. Oh, God, what would she do if he insisted? How could she make him stay away, when she had given herself so totally to him last night? He'd never believe she didn't want him again after all she'd done (and, in truth, she knew that part of her did want him again and forever would...she just knew she couldn't have him).

Debra climbed slowly from the tub, drying off as she stepped out. She looked in the bathroom mirror at herself, checking to see if there were any marks on her face or body. Nothing she could see; that was all to the good. She was also less sore now, doubtless because she cleaned off all the dried come from her privates and ass, places meant to be clean at all times. She walked into the bedroom, eyeing the sheets. They'd need to be washed, of course...they were soaked through in places, and even seeing it she couldn't believe two people could make such a mess and not die from dehydration. She'd need to flip the mattress too...no way it didn't catch some of that, even with the mattress cover. As she started to strip the bed, she saw a note on her pillow. Picking it up, she opened and read in Marco's strong, flowing script.

"Mrs. Barone, thank you for last night. I wanted to tell you that I found you very attractive when we met at the store, and I sensed that you were...unsatisfied, shall we say? I couldn't let that continue, because if it did you'd forget you are a woman, and a beautiful one at that. It saddened me to think that a woman as lovely as you, and as sexy, had forgotten what it was like to feel like a woman, like an object of desire. I hope that you know realize that you are, and that you don't forget again...a beautiful woman should know she is, no? Our night together was wonderful, and I enjoyed every moment of it. I hope you can say the same, because there will be no others.

You will not see me again, Mrs. Barone, so do not worry that I will intrude upon you again or make trouble for you. I know that you will have some regrets about last night, and I don't want you too. I can't stop you from feeling badly about what happened, but can only re-assure you that I won't say anything to anyone about it, or think you owe me anything more. Your loyalty is to your family, I know, and that is how it should be. I would never ask you to go against that loyalty again, and I only hope your husband realizes what lucky man he is, to be with a woman such as you.

I will be going to school in a few days for early orientation, and won't be back. I know it's hard to understand this, but I just needed for you to realize that you are still a beautiful, sensual woman, and that you don't have to give that part of your life up just because you are married and have children. Please, don't forget that; it's the most important reason for our night together. I hope you are not angry with me for this; I only meant it for the best. Live a good life, Mrs. Barone, and I truly hope you'll take away from this what I wanted you to. Thank you again, and please take care of yourself.

Marco"

She read it again, and a third time, before slowly wadding it up. She cried a little, thinking about how grateful she was; to Marco, for his lesson and his understanding of what she needed from him now that it was given, but also for her family. Marco had taught her just what she'd needed to be taught, in just the right way, without her even knowing she needed it. She wasn't just an aging mom and a wife; she was a woman, and a woman with as much sensuality as any other. She'd find a way to make Ray understand that, no matter what. No longer would she content herself to settle for a mediocre existence; she'd keep herself fit, and remember what Marco had done for her, and what she'd seen in her face, reflected in the mirror last night as he stood behind her, holding her and teaching her his lesson. In the meantime, she had some chores to do, movies to watch, and books to read. The weekend was turning out better than she'd hoped!