Everybody Loves Raymond's Wifey

Story Info
Hubby enters fantasy of wifey and tv character.
1.6k words
3.43
16.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike90670
Mike90670
14 Followers

Pure fantasy in an attempt to be short and sweet with things that most married men would enjoy thinking about.

***

As I pulled into the driveway at the end of the day, my mind was reflecting on yet another day of arousing visions, interactions and mental journeys. Only those who live the life of a college professor can understand that trampoline a married cock's arousal can bounce about upon in just one, single day. Today's visions had been fueled by the normal characters.

There was Liz, my personal secretary, who was married with two young children. She was still nursing the youngest with milky breasts that jiggled freely no matter how much support her bras offered, which happens when your tits measure easily in the neighborhood of 38D when NOT nursing!

There were my two grad assistants, hand picked by me, who possessed exceptional academic abilities and even more exceptional bodies. A middle-aged man never grows weary of enjoying the views of young women in their mid-twenties who turn heads on any day and give head on their better days.

There was the cluster of students who populated my classes (and filthy fantasies thanks to the combination of their sexually curiosities and daddy issues) with an eagerness to learn and to earn a good grade along with my affirmation. Their appetites for success often find an outlet when in my office alone with me... and the door closed.

Today there had been the predictable, yet unexpected, new stage character. Her name was Melissa. A blonde undergrad with a body that could tempt even the most faithful husband, which I am not. She was flustered by some scheduling mistake that had her midterm project in peril of being marked late. Liz was trying to reason with her when I walked in the office. As Liz was leaning forward and pointed to something on the computer monitor, Melissa was bent across the desk looking as well. As I walked through the office, my eyes were greeted by a brief but glorious view of Liz's full cleavage and Melissa's 20 year old tits that rivaled the appeal of Liz's. It was an eyeful to say the least.

I waited until the opportune moment to offer my assistance. As Melissa pleaded her case to me, her big blue eyes sparkled even as she fought back tears. Her tank top and jeans were casual and fitting, not to mention cock-throbbing thanks to the curves revealed. I smiled as I calmly worked my way through her dilemma; even as my mind filthily worked its way through her jeans and tank top and providing me an estimate of how I might fuck her right there atop Liz's desk. Hell, I even had a brief glimpse of how Melissa might actually feed from Liz's breasts bared for her.

So, by the time I rolled up the driveway and headed to the front door that afternoon, I was more than ready to find my wife on her knees in the entry way, tits bared, and mouth open and begging for my cock. Unfortunately, after a couple of decades of marriage, that was not likely. Kathleen enjoyed my cock. But being the good, church-going woman that she is, 99% of my fun with her is limited to the bedroom; the marriage bed. So the reality was as predictable as my daily, on-campus hardons.

"Hello honey," came her melodic voice from the kitchen in response to her hearing me shutting the front door on my way in. "I am in here, putting on the finishing touches to dinner. You are going to love the cut of meat I found!"

Still around the corner from her, I smiled and quickly whispered under my breath beyond her earshot, and I have a nice, juicy piece of meat for you too, my hot little fuck. I poked my head in with a smile and replied, "Nice and juicy I hope."

"Yep. Are you ready to eat?"

I smiled, allowing my reply to dare a response to both her and my appetites. "I am; are you ready for that juicy cut of meat?" Her radar missed anything I could have hoped she might pick up on. We ate. We exchanged conversation about the day. Her topics seemed to be flowing from a stream of consciousness. My topics were skimmed from what I could afford to reveal from the top of what was a deep pool of lust.

The hour or two after dinner was uneventful. We cleared the table and did dishes together. She went out for her routine exercise walk as I went to my study to prepare for tomorrow's lecture. I returned to the living room with a book in hand that I was reading at my own leisure. Kathleen settled in on the couch and turned on the television. She flipped through the channel guide, finding nothing much of interest. Finally she selected a rerun episode of a sitcom she enjoyed, "Everybody Loves Raymond."

I pretended to be reading. In truth, I was replaying in my mind the vision of Liz's big tits serving as the background to Melissa's perky young tits. The way Melissa was bent over the desk. That take charge energy Liz displayed as Melissa was almost in tears. Kathleen got up from the couch soon thereafter, moments later returning in her routine night time tee. She was braless with only panties on underneath.

Kathleen giggled at something. I enjoyed the jiggle of those wonderful 38c tits of hers. Then my eye caught the actress on TV, the wife of Raymond. Although less busty than Kathleen, for some reason the sweater she was wearing caught my eye. Then, like a pendulum, my eyes swung from Kathleen's tee to the actress's sweater. Back and forth... just like my eyes had swayed back and forth between those breasts of Liz and Melissa earlier in the day. My cock was becoming that juicy piece of meat now.

I heard Raymond on TV say, "Debra, don't make me beg." The studio audience laughed. The way she stood with her arms on her hips seemed to push her tits even firmer against that sweater. My eyes swung to Kathleen, eyeing how her married tits were pressing against the fabric of her tee. The passive seduction was something I enjoyed; a nice change of pace.

As Kathleen got up and walked across the room to get something to drink from the kitchen, Debra huffed away from Raymond and escaped to the kitchen as well. Kathleen pressed her glass against the dispenser embedded in the refrigerator door as Debra open the fridge door and reached for a soda. As the ice tinkled into Kathleen's glass, my eyes swayed back and forth from the view of her panties peeking out from under her tee and Debra's ass tucked firmly inside a pair of jeans.

As Kathleen returned to the couch, Debra was awaiting. I watched how Kathleen's lips softly moved across the edge of the glass and softly sipped in some cool water. Debra was less cultured, but just as enticing, as she angled the soda can enough to take a drink, and more importantly, pull her breasts even more taut against her sweater.

As my cock pressed against my slacks, Kathleen's breasts seem to be more expansive than ever under her tee. Debra seemed to be in need of removing her sweater to set her own breasts free. I watched silently as their eyes met...

Debra softly set her soda down on the table next to Kathleen's glass of water. They were facing each other now. Within that moment, Debra's fingers traced a line from Kathleen's knee to her thigh. Kathleen shivered.

Then Kathleen leaned forward and whispered something in Debra's ear. I could not hear what she said, but Debra instantly raised her arms over her head . . . Kathleen ran her hands up Debra's hips, catching her sweater and pulling upward . . . over Debra's head and completely free of her body. Debra's bra was sheer, giving my eyes a clear view of her dark nipples showing through.

Then, Debra whispered in Kathleen's ear. I tried to muffle a moan as I watched Kathleen raise her hands over her head... Debra's hands gliding that tee upward. Kathleen's tits bounced as the tee, caught under the lower curve of her heavy breasts, pulled free and migrated up over her head.

For a long moment, they sat still. Debra eyeing Kathleen's tits. Then, she leaned in and gave my wife a long, sweet, passionate kiss that offered my eyes a view of their tongues swirling together. As they kissed, Kathleen reached around to unclasp Debra's bra. When Debra pulled away from a kiss, her bra straps slid over shoulders and down her arms, leading her bra to fall from her body and puddle in front of Kathleen.

I couldn't just sit and watch without offering myself some relief. I lowered my zipper and freed my cock that was as thick and hard in this moment as it had been in response to Liz and Melissa earlier. Then, Debra tilted her head back and offered her bare breasts to Kathleen's mouth. I watched as my wife sensually suckled on Debra's breasts. Then, Debra pulled back and leaned in, returning the favor to Kathleen. As her breast filled Debra's mouth, Kathleen looked directly at me and softly murmured, "That is a nice juicy piece of meat." Then she giggled.

Her giggle, always intoxicating, snapped me back to reality. My fantasy had merged with reality. Debra on the TV... Kathleen on the couch next to me... and my fully erect cock exposed! I still am not sure if it was Kathleen's or Debra's mouth I felt swallow my cock. The skills were definitely Kathleen's, but the moment seemed to belong to Debra.

By the time we reached the bedroom to enjoy a fuck on our marriage bed, my mind had conveniently allowed both Liz and Melissa to be there awaiting our arrival.

I fucked all three of them as Debra watched.

Mike90670
Mike90670
14 Followers