Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't linger but worked my way across the chasm to the next breast and began the arduous journey around and around until the top was nearly within reach. Again I could see and feel her tension and I glanced up to see her biting her upper lip, her eyes scrunched tightly. This was not the time to tease, and the minute my lips pursed her nipple, another orgasm rolled up her body. Like a cresting wave, a ripple rolled from her pelvis and up her strained abs. A deep, guttural groan leaked past her clinched lips.

I continued on my southbound journey, pausing briefly to play with the jewel in her navel. My lips and fingertips roamed across her stomach and played around her hips. I now had to plan my route for this leg of the trip (pun intended). I opted to travel down her left leg, trailing kisses and caresses down the outside of her thigh and calf. I spent a bit of time on her ankle and foot, taking time to pay homage to each toe.

Soft moans escaped her lips as a pushed her legs apart enough to allow me to explore the inside of her calf and thigh. Again I felt her tense as I got closer to her pussy and the scent of her sex assaulted my senses, my cock now fully aware and erect.

Determined to complete my journey, I jumped to her right leg, blowing softly across her moist pussy lips as I passed. Britt's hips jumped up in an attempt to intercept my lips, only to groan in frustration as I moved down the outside of her right leg.

I'm not sure how long my journey had taken to this point, but I could see that as far as Britt was concerned, it had better end soon. As I ran my tongue between her toes, sucking each in succession, I was watching her juices flow freely from her pussy, her inner lips fully exposed.

Leaving her foot, I entered the home stretch. Britt spread her legs obscenely wide, her hips rocking to and fro. About the time I hit mid-thigh I felt her body tighten and she took in a deep breath. Anticipation can be cruel, and as much as I had enjoyed the trip, for Britt's sake it was time to come home.

I slid both hands under her butt and stared down at her perfect pussy. Smooth and wonderfully bare, her inner lips now awash in her juices and her clit standing proud and visibly throbbing in rhythm with her heart. I sensed I was being watched and lifted my head enough to see her staring at me, her eyes pleading.

Holding her stare, I winked at her as the tip of my tongue caressed her clit. Britt let out a scream that quite frankly scared the hell out of me and I could hear it echo throughout the warehouse. Instinctively, I grabbed on for dear life. With a butt cheek in each hand, I lowered my head and began to fuck her furiously with my tongue. I wrapped my lips entirely around her sex and sucked, drinking greedily, my tongue probing deep within. Britt had lost all control of her body and answered only to me. One orgasm rolled into another, her body thrashing with only the death grip she had on the mattress keeping her on the bed.

My head was starting to throb from the crushing embrace of her thighs. When her body was completely spent, she released her hold and ran her hand through my hair, gently pushing me away. Reluctantly, I withdrew, taking one swipe at her abused clit. A little jump and "Fucker" was whispered with an extended sigh.

Happy with the outcome, I eased out of between her legs, dragging my stiff cock over her knee, leaving a wet trail like a garden snail. I planted wet kisses up her side as I lay down beside her. Propped up on one elbow I took a minute to look over the area I had just explored. There is no more beautiful landscape than the one I now adored.

Aware that those beautiful blue eyes were once again staring at me, I slowly brought my gaze back to her face. A tired and satisfied smile drew my lips to her and we kissed; a gentle and loving kiss. Britt licked her lips, then mine, tasting herself.

"You're a mess," she said, as she licked her juices off my face, like a mother cat cleaning her young.

With a sigh of contentment, we kissed once more and then Britt rolled onto her side and I snuggled against her back, my dick easing into the crack of her ass. Fumbling around until I was comfortable, I reached back and managed to find the covers and pulled them over us. Hugging her tight, my face nestled against her neck; I whispered "Wake me when breakfast is ready."

Her only response was her butt clinching, giving my cock a little 'good-night' hug.

12