Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 08

Story Info
New business, handjobs and porn - Oh My!
9.9k words
4.75
59.2k
16

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a busy week for Britt and I and Red Brick Photography. RBP was born after I received a call from a graphics firm who was going to be doing a calendar for a local auto body shop. They were going to gather up 13 different hot rods and muscle cars and I was going to provide a comely model or two to pose with each car and take the pictures.

I agreed to write up a proposal for the work, so that meant I had to make it look like I had a real company. The easiest way to achieve this, evidently, was to go ahead and create the company. Britt was my savior, computer whiz that she is. By the end of the weekend, we had letterhead, a rate sheet, an email address and the beginnings of a website. This week's tasks were securing the business license and crossing our fingers that our proposal was accepted for the calendar job.

In the midst of this tumultuous weekend, I offered Britt a job to work with me getting the photography business up and running. She was ecstatic in her acceptance and jumped in with both feet. My biggest problem it seems may be keeping her reined in and moving at my pace, not hers.

Britt finagled the business license on Monday morning and that afternoon I got a call from Mike at Design Graphics saying that we had the job and wanted to know how soon we could start. I wanted to build a backdrop in the warehouse to shoot in and figured I could have that done by the end of the week, so I committed to being able to start that upcoming weekend.

I called Britt with the good news after I hung up with Mike. "Hey sweetie, "I started, "I guess we have to go to work now, cuz they just called and accepted our proposal to shoot the calendar."

"Oh my god, that's great, "she said. "I want to thank you again for letting me help with the company. I told the girls all about it and they are a little worried that there might be some conflict between, you know, work and play. I just want you to know that I understand that you are the boss when it concerns the business and that whatever you say, goes."

"Alright, "I answered, "So who's in charge of play?"

Britt giggled on the other end, "I think we can share those duties."

I looked at my watch and it was about 2 p.m. "So, I think we need to celebrate our starting the company and getting our first job. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a great idea; what do you have in mind?"

"Let's do this; I'll buy you and the girl's dinner and we can talk over the calendar shoot. I'll, or should I say we'll need to work around their work schedules. I hope to have the wall ready by this weekend. I don't know how the cars will be delivered yet or when, so we might have one or we might have a bunch to work with. We also need to see if we have enough lighting to pull this off. I may have to rent a couple more."

"This is so cool, "she exclaimed; "And don't hesitate to ask me to do whatever running around that needs to be done. Oh, hey, I just thought of something; do we need a phone number for the business?"

"Yeah, to look legit, I suppose we need one we can answer 'Red Brick Photography, may I help you?'"

Britt giggled, "I like the sound of that. I love you for letting me help with this."

"Well to be completely honest, I couldn't have pulled this off by myself, particularly this quick; so thank you for helping me," the sincerity quite apparent.

"Okay, "she replied with a little sniffle, "when and where for dinner?"

"Well, you check with the girls and you can set the time. How about Red's downtown? I haven't had a good steak in a long time and they have fish, chicken, salads and the rest of it. It's just kind of nice and cozy and we can talk easily there."

"Ooo...dark and cozy, I like the sound of that!"

"Okay, "I laughed, "just give me a call back, or come to think of it, you could go ahead and make the reservation. Then call me and we'll meet there or whatever."

"If it's okay with you, I may go back to the studio and work on the website." And then she giggled, "That sounds so cool, 'going back to the studio.'"

"Of course it's okay; you're part of the company. And about the phone, I think a cell phone makes the most sense. If you want, there is a cell phone bill on the desk. You could go ahead and get another number and a phone. You can figure out what features we need."

"Consider it done; and I'll call you when I have dinner set up. Love you!"

"Love you too; I'll hear from you soon."

**Later that afternoon **

Britt called and dinner was set for 7:30 since Gina and Kate had to lock up the store at 6:00 and then get home and get ready. I didn't bother saying anything about not having to get all dressed up or anything, because it would have fallen on deaf ears. These girls were going to do what they wanted, and to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing them all dolled up again.

I got home and the studio about 4 o'clock. Now that I had a real business going, I thought I should start calling it the office or the studio and I just happen to live there. Anyway, I rolled in and there was Britt's SUV. I could see the top of her head behind the monitor upstairs and thought it was a little odd that she didn't stand up and wave or something. Anyway, I parked next to her and made my way upstairs. It was no wonder she hadn't heard me come in because she had her iPod on and she was typing away while the rest of her body was moving with the music. I abstained from sneaking up on her and made enough of a racket that she finally noticed me.

"Oh, hi baby, "she said as she pulled out her ear buds and jumped up to give me a kiss.

"Hi to you too, "I answered as I pulled her tight and squeezed my favorite butt cheeks.

"Mmmm..."she moaned into our kiss as she ground her pussy against my stiffening cock.

Breaking the kiss, she said, brushing the hair out of her eyes, "Whew, okay, umm, here, let me show you what I have on the website so far."

I thought it was cute that she got all flustered and that she was trying to stick to business. The more I thought about it as she showed me her progress, the more I admired that she was really serious about separating work and play.

"This is pretty impressive, "I told her as I massaged her shoulders, standing behind her and looking at the monitor. "I'll go through my files and pull up some shots for you to begin building some galleries."

Britt moaned and tilted her head back to look up at me, "Thanks, I'm glad you like it."

"I love it, "I said as I kissed her forehead and looked down at the valley below. Britt gave me an upside-down smile and then leaned back more for an awkward inverted kiss.

We laughed as I stood up and spun her chair and pulled her to her feet. "I think that's enough work for one day. How about a beer before I get ready for dinner."

It was then that I really looked at what she was wearing, cut-offs and a t-shirt. "Are you going to go home and change?" I asked.

Britt gave me a half-pissed off, annoyed look and then laughed. "Don't worry silly, I won't embarrass you by wearing this to a swanky steakhouse."

Back pedaling, I stuttered, "No, I mean you'd never, I mean, I just thought, you know, well ......fuck it!"

Britt laughed out loud now and hugged me tight; "You're so cute. No, I stopped by the house and picked up a dress and some shoes and then came here to work. I figured I could change here and ride with you." She paused and batted her eyes comically, "If that's okay?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, our tongues dancing and our hands grabbing. We made out as I sat her on the desk and she wrapped her legs around me.

We finally came up for air and I asked, "Are you ready for that beer now?"

"Fuck the beer, "She moaned as she grabbed my crotch. "I've got a better idea. C'mon, we need to get cleaned up for dinner."

Britt hopped off the desk and pulled me down the stairs. She was shedding what little she wore as soon as we hit the bedroom, and I was close behind. I followed her into the shower where she turned on the waterfall. She stepped under the falls and tuned to face me and said, "I've always wanted to make love under a waterfall." I joined her under the cascading waters where we kissed and groped each other. Her hand held me tightly, running up and down my length while I stroked her smooth pussy, my fingers slipping between the folds. The re-circulating forces of the falls pummeled our upper bodies as our hands vigorously explored the lower regions. Two fingers had found their way into her hot, slippery canal while both her hands worked over my cock and balls.

Britt's dark eyes flamed with determination. I had other ideas however and quickly spun her around, facing the wall. I leaned her forward, bending her slightly at the waist and placed her hands on the walls. With the water coursing down her curved back, I dropped to my knees behind her and spread her legs wide. Britt glanced over her shoulder only to see me bury my face between her cheeks, lapping at her sex as the bridge of my nose poked at her little pink star. The falling water drowned out the groans of her pleasure but couldn't disguise the undulations of her cunt as my tongue probed deep within. Holding her hips, I pulled her tight and worked my tongue inside her as my chin rubbed against her clit.

My appetite now sated, it was time for the main course. Standing up, I moved behind her and ran the tip of my stiffened member up and down, gathering her juices, generously spreading them about. Britt stared back at me with eyes as dark as the depths and bit her lower lip. I watched her carefully as I slowly slid into her narrow channel, feeling the welcoming hug. The water continued to massage us as I developed a rhythm, slow and long. I could feel her pussy walls rolling like the tide, grasping at my cock. We rocked our hips, making sure that every bit of her slick snatch had been explored.

Feeling the end coming soon, I re-established my hold on her hips and pushed deep, my balls teasing her clit. A tremor began deep within her and I could feel the vibrations all the way to my spine. Above the splashing sounds of the water, I heard her guttural "OH FUUUUCCKKK......" as her own fountain erupted. I could feel the warmth as the tip of my cock touched down on her cervix and I let loose a load that made my toes hurt. Britt screamed out as she felt my deposit fill her and she shook in orgasm again as I hung on to keep us both upright.

Her pussy continued to spasm occasionally as she came down from multiple orgasms and I was content to just stay put. When she finally released me from her velvety grip, I slowly made my way out and then helped her stand upright again, turning her to face me. Britt leaned into me with her face against my chest. I held her tight and ran my fingers through her hair, working out the tangles.

"Every time, "I heard her softly say; "Every time."

"Every time what, babe?"

"It just gets better every time we make love."

I hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head. "I think it's time to get dried off and your hair dry, "I said, leading us out of the shower.

'

**Later that evening**

Britt was still glowing when we met Gina and Kate at Red's and they both gave her knowing looks and then the whispering and giggling ensued. Approving glances thrown my way helped bolster my ego. We were shown to our table and I know I was the envy of every male in the place. Wrapped up by three gorgeous women in short dresses and heels, we sequestered ourselves in our high-back, red leather banquette. Britt snuggled up tight to my left with Kate to her left and the statuesque Gina to my right. There was enough cleavage on display that the waiter didn't have a chance to think about carding 'my' girls. We were soon sipping on a nice Merlot as we scanned the menu and made small talk. The girls all opted for something from the sea, while mine had been grass-fed. Ordering out of the way, we snuggled up even closer so that we could hear one another. It's not like the place was especially noisy, but I found that we all chose to speak just above a whisper, so closeness was required......and desired.

Work schedules were discussed and I was bombarded with questions on what color and type of bathing suits would be worn, etc, etc. My answers were all kind of non-answers because I didn't even know what cars were coming, much less what bathing suit best suited that car. I said I would see if I could work a deal and get John some credit on the calendar if he donated some swimwear. If not, then we would just roll those costs into the shoot. I wasn't really sure what would make the most sense to John. The more I thought about it, the more I figured that his selling 15 or 20 suits made more sense than his name in tiny letters on the back of a calendar. Kate said she would talk to 'Johnny' and see what he thought.

"Johnny? "I asked.

Kate turned two shades of red as Gina explained, "Our innocent little miss here loves to tease John and although he tries to make you believe otherwise, I think he enjoys it. He even seems to have a bit more spring in his step lately."

Kate said nothing in her own defense and tried to change the subject. Luckily for her, dinner was served and she received a pardon, although only temporary.

The food was fantastic and the girls, as with all aspects of their lives it seems, shared their meals with each other. There was an aerobatic show of forks and spoons played out before me as they leaned back and forth to each other with samples from their plates. Gina was nearly in my lap as she leaned over me and Britt to feed a piece of swordfish to Kate. I leaned back out of the way and looked down to see her large breasts just clear my twice-baked potato. Gina turned to me and we were eye to eye, well I was eye to cleavage briefly. I caught a quick wink as she sat back up, now even closer, thigh to thigh.

Dinner complete and coffee and desert on the way, the girls picked back up on the conversation where we left off before dinner. Kate quickly defended her renaming of her boss.

"Johnny, err, John and I just get along really well. Not that he and Gina don't get along, but I'm really comfortable with him, almost like he is family or something. I can't really explain it, but he is just a really nice guy."

Gina decided to chime in. "Kate has the hots for him, "she teased. "I think he could be her sugar daddy."

I leaned out to look at Kate around Britt and she was blushing and squirming a bit in her seat. I leaned back, curious about the lack of response from the fiery little one, when I noticed that Britt's left hand was under the table, her arm moving ever so slightly. I glanced at Britt only to get a little smile and a wink. I knew when to move on and turned to ask Gina a question when I felt her left hand trailing up my right thigh......then the desert arrived.

We had all chosen the same desert, a little Crème Brule, so the aerial antics were sidelined. After finishing desert, we sat and talked more about the upcoming shoot. The girls talked excitedly about posing with the classic cars and what they would wear. Gina and Kate described the different swimsuits that were in their store, while I just leaned back and enjoyed their enthusiasm.

Soon, I felt Gina's hand return to my thigh and she caressed as she carried on her conversation. I think I jumped a little when Britt's hand slid up on my left thigh. I glanced at her briefly but she never looked at me, just kept yapping and giggling with her girls.

Meanwhile, both hands move closer and closer to my now awakened member. My mind raced as I tried to visually keep my composure. What would they do if their hands found each other? Would a thumb wrestling match break out in my lap? Was my little buddy in danger of being caught in the middle of a slap fight?

My worries were soon deemed unwarranted as I felt Britt's hand slide across my crotch, aiming at intercepting her opponent, now lurking quite close to my wary member. I felt Britt take Gina's hand and draw them both back to my center. All three continued to chat, as the two began running their hands along my length, their hands working in chorus. I simply closed my eyes and enjoyed the attention. They both ran their fingers to and fro, tracing an outline on my slacks. Gina, I think it was Gina, toyed with the tip through multiple layers of fabric when I felt Britt searching for the little pull tab at the top of the zipper. My eyes widened and I glanced at her only to catch another quick wink. Powerless to do much and thankful that Red opted for the big table cloths; I put my arms behind the two assailants, atop the banquette and slouched a bit, giving them better access.

The conversation continued without my participation; I was somewhat distracted, as they managed to get my zipper open and with seemingly choreographed teamwork, they managed to fish my stiff cock out into the open. With eyes closed and lips sealed tight, I marveled at the sensations of a phantom hand job. From the table top up, no one would ever guess the feelings that these two were sending through my body. I was somewhere else, my mind drifting. At one point I could barely hear Britt tell our waiter that we had everything we needed and that he could bring us the check. Thinking back, he must have thought I was some kind of fool, to be able to take a nap while surrounded by all this femininity.

Absentmindedly, as I was told later, I started playing with Kate's long hair and the back of her neck. It was then that she realized what the other two were up to and took my hand at her shoulder and caressed my fingers, digit to digit stimulation.

After the check was delivered, the girls figured it was time for me to do the same. One high and one low, they started a vigorous combination of stroking, squeezing and caressing. Someone's thumb rolled over the tip, coaxing me to completion. Everyone at the table sensed that the time had come. Kate squeezed my hand tighter as Britt and Gina worked their magic. I came with a barely audible 'Umph' and for the second time within a few hours, I was drained of my seed, this time by my blonde lover and her two dark-haired accomplices.

Two hands stroked me dry and then tenderly tucked me back in and zipped me back up. I opened my eyes for the first time during this entire episode to watch Gina, Britt and Kate each take a little lick off of a dinner napkin; feigning the wiping of their lips. Somehow, Gina had captured my load in her napkin and the girls then shared the spoils. I could only shake my head in amazement and throw down my credit card.

We left Red's with the three girls arm in arm and me bringing up the rear and thoroughly enjoying the view. Out in the parking lot, the girls had a little private confab.

"I think I'll just go on home with the girls tonight if that's okay with you," Britt said.

I pulled her tight and kissed her, "You don't have to ask, and you know that; anyway, after tonight and this afternoon, I don't know that I'm much good to anybody, "I smiled.

"Oh, I don't know. You still have that marvelous tongue and those magic fingers. But Gina and I kind of feel like Kate got left out on the fun tonight so we're going to take her home and fuck her brains out," she laughed.

Britt gave me another kiss and headed toward the girls. I turned to unlock the car, when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to find myself nose to nose with Gina once more. I saw Britt give me a little wave as Gina smiled and said, "Thanks for dinner; I hope you had a good time. I know I did," followed by a steamy kiss. She gave me one more peck on the lips and a wink and turned, only to be replaced by Kate. I bent to give her a kiss only to have her wrap her arms around my neck and hoist herself up off the ground. I turned to wedge her between me and the car. Now face to face, she whispered, "It's my turn next time," and gave me a kiss that had me stirring below once again.