Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she got out of me was a big grin and I went back to the fridge. We sat on the couch and fed each other cheese and bread and fruit and talked about the photos and setting up for the next shoot. "I already have the truck set up to pick up the El Camino tomorrow and I'm just waiting to hear about what is coming next," she informed me.

She would have kept talking had I not been trying to balance a piece of swiss on her nipple. She watched intently as I got it balanced and then leaned over, taking nipple and cheese into my mouth, sucking for a moment. "You goofball," she said, pulling me to her for a kiss, her tongue seemingly wanting the cheese back.

We finished eating, teasing and playing. Kicking back, we played footsie with our legs crossed over each other's, feet up on the coffee table. Our hands roamed absentmindedly as we talked about the business. "I'll have some more time to work on the website this week. I need to start thinking about key words and search engine optimization." Her fingers traced little patterns on my thigh as she is talking, distracting me, and it's just as well that I didn't have a clue as to what she was talking about.

Britt asked me a question as I was trying to duplicate the pattern on her thigh. "George, did you hear anything I just said?"

Concentrating on my fingers running up and around her thigh, I answered, "Yeah, well I heard words, but in all honesty, the website stuff is all lost on me." I stopped as she placed her hand on mine.

"What I'm working on, is trying to make sure that when people do internet searches for what we do, then we will come up on the first page of the search. There are a lot of little tricks used to make that happen and it can be a bit of trial and error. So I'm thinking that we want to emphasize studio work, the size of the studio. We'll highlight product photography. Do we want to emphasize portrait work and that kind of thing?"

I turned to face her and gave her a kiss, thumbing a nipple for good measure. "You sitting here beautiful and naked makes it hard to talk about work," I said, "but okay, uh, yeah, I think our strong point is the studio and cars and things like that are great to shoot because they don't fidget around on you." I ran my hand down her side, tickling her. "But," I continued, "shooting people, particularly if they are as pretty as the ones I've been shooting lately, well I could get used to that too."

"Yeah, I'll bet you could," she laughed as she tried to grab my dick. I dodged her grasp and pulled her face down over my lap, her beautiful ass squirming as I ran my hand up and down the divide. Giving in, she relaxed and I was free to use both hands, lovingly massaging the backside of my paramour as she cooed, relishing the attention. Her legs now instinctively separated as my fingers descended downward, grazing her puckered rosebud on my way to her hungry pussy. Her inner lips swelled, wet with her excretions as I slipped a finger in, gathering nectar to anoint her anxious clit. Her breathing faltered as I circled the little bud, grazing it ever so slightly.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I tenderly provoked her, the occasional finger slipping between her nether lips while another probed at her back door, contemplating entry. Her back arched, pushing her ass upward, begging for more. I held steady as she impaled herself on two wet fingers, my pinky sliding alongside her tender trigger. "Ah Fuck," she groaned as she ground herself on my hand. I held my ground, entranced by her effort to pleasure herself. My hand began to cramp, so on a down stroke, I positioned my index finger alongside the other two and an orgasmic wave rolled though her as three fingers now filled her.

"Oh God," she growled, reaching back to grab my wrist, pulling and pushing us deeper. Mesmerized watching her try to bury my hand in her ravenous cunt, I nearly missed her grunting demand; "...my ass." I ran my other hand down her spine to that breathtaking divide. She shivered as she felt my middle finger slip downward in search of her crinkled asshole. It pulsated as she continued to pound her pussy with my other hand.

"Oh fuck....finger my ass....c'mon...stick it in me...make me cum on your fingers god damn it, "she howled as she drove my fingers as deep as possible. I slid past her back door and collected some of her juices. My engorged member was trapped between her hip and my belly, peeking out at the goings on. Britt was staring back at me, her black eyes narrowed in concentration, willing me to take her over the edge.

"Here it comes baby," as I pressed my slickened finger against her puckered star. She opened her mouth, anticipating, ready to inhale. I teased, dipping slightly inside, priming her hole. Britt arched higher, driving my fingers deeper into her sopping cunt, grasping for the extra digit that would send her over the top. Britt's entire body was quivering, prone across my lap, bucking against my hand.

"Unnhh," she whimpered, "please, please, please," gasping, begging for release.

Hearing her pleading brought a sense of urgency and I felt guilty for having teased her. Focused on her asshole, I slowly and deliberately inserted my finger, wiggling it slightly as I was drawn deeper. Both her pussy and her ass contracted, sucking my digits inward, holding them captive as her climax consumed her. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck....." came her muffled enraptured expletive, her face buried in the cushions.

I slowly withdrew my fingers as she collapsed on my lap and small aftershocks pulsed through her. I ran my hands over her, caressing her and listened to her breathing slow until she drifted off. I brushed the hair from her face revealing a little smile.

She slept for about fifteen minutes and I was happy to just sit there, coddling my love, happy to have her in my life. She stirred, stretching like a wakening cat. She rolled onto her back, me holding on making sure she didn't end up on the floor. Stretching again, her toes straight and her arms reaching for the kitchen, I massaged her, my hands running down her thighs and up her torso. Totally relaxed, she opened her eyes and started to speak, pulling up short, a troubled look on her face.

"What's the matter babe," I asked.

Brit shook her head and smiled, "Oh, nothing's wrong. I was just going to say 'I love you', but it didn't seem like enough, so I was trying to figure out what else to say; silly, huh?"

"Not silly at all, "I said as my finger traced a figure '8' around her breasts. "Sometimes words just don't seem like enough or appropriate; but I can see it in your eyes. You're pretty easy to read that way, you know."

She giggled and squirmed as my finger made its way to a nipple and skirted around her areola. Reaching down between us, she held my semi-hard cock and kneaded it; "You're pretty easy to read too," she smiled, feeling me harden to her touch.

We sat there for a couple more minutes just playing with each other until she had me hard enough to cut diamonds. I was about to just pull her upright into my lap and fuck her as I sat there when she spoke; "You know, I was thinking about something as we were going over the shots for the calendar. I didn't say anything before because I didn't know what you would think, but now seems like a pretty good time." She continued as she slowly stroked my rod. "Since this is our first real job, I thought it would be fun to make a calendar for us, just you and me. It sounds a little corny, but it would be fun to look back at after we have been in business for a few years."

My heart melted a bit hearing her talk about the future, but it was the questioning look that spurred her to explain further. "What I was thinking was, since we'll have the cars here, let's do a more erotic version of the calendar, but it's just for us; no one else."

"Okay," I replied, somewhat distracted by here continuing caress. "So what could be more erotic than some of the shots of you and Gina fooling around?" She purred lightly as I strummed her erect nipple.

"I want a picture of us making love on the car. I want you to be fucking me on the same car that will be in a calendar that will hang in hundreds of garages and shops." A droplet of pre-cum emerged and she rubbed it on to the tip of my rigid cock. Smiling, she looked me in the eye and said, "I want a picture of you fucking me in the ass, bent over the hood of a classic El Camino."

I grabbed her hand, afraid I would lose it then and there if she stroked me one more time. "You are one nasty little girl," I said, squeezing her hand tight.

"Yeah, and I'm your nasty little girl," her dark eyes glistening. "So, are you going to take your nasty little girl, dressed in her little string bikini and high heels, bend her over the hood of a classic car and fuck her until you blow your load deep inside her tight ass?"

Her eyes were now black as night as she stared through me, awaiting my answer. I replied by standing straight up, throwing her over my shoulder and heading for the front door, my stiff cock leading the way. "Wait, wait," she said, swatting me on the butt. "Put me down; I need to go put on my bikini and shoes and brush my hair. You go get the camera and lights set up. Do you have a remote for your camera?"

"Yeah," I said, still in caveman-mode, my hands holding her thighs, now slick with her excitement. I gently set her on her feet and kissed her, bolting out the door and up to the studio; "Fuck, I love you," I said over my shoulder.

Britt was coming out the front door as I stumbled down the stairs with the camera and a tripod. She looked absolutely edible in her black string bikini and tall high-heels; "So much for 'Naked Day', huh?" I said.

She looked down at my cock, now only about half inflated and giggled, wiggling her beautiful butt; "I think we can bend the rules this once, just don't tell anybody." I followed the bouncing butt over to the set and snapped on the lights and set up the tripod and camera. Britt posed by the car as I framed the shot; "The remote only triggers the shutter babe. Do you want a wide shot, showing the whole car or do you want something tighter?"

"We're not shooting porn; it's just erotic and a bit dirty, so let's get the whole car," as she bent over the hood, looking for the right position. "And hurry up will you, I need fucked, bad," flashing a nipple at me.

I was stiff as a board as I approached her, my cock bouncing out ahead. I stood with my back to the car and with the remote in my hand at my side; I fired off a test shot, trying to be discreet with the remote. I jumped a little as the lights flashed, not because of the lights, but because my over-sexed 'little girl' had bent down and sucked my cock to the back of her throat. "Ah fuck," I moaned as I placed my hand on the back of her head, trying to maintain a little control. I was impressed that the remote worked even when buried in a head of thick blonde hair.

Enjoying the sensation of her lips sliding up and down my cock, her tongue tickling my balls, I thought of revisiting that tight ass I had the pleasure of plundering just once before. I drew her back upright and kissed her hard; she squealed, feeling the remote parting her ass cheeks. The little device impressed me again as the lights flashed; capturing us molded together, my hands where they ought to be. Britt groaned into our kiss, grinding against me.

I spun us around, her back now to the hood of the black classic Chevy. I gently lifted her up and placed her on the hood. Her eyes, black as coal shined with arousal. Winking, I kissed her and then unceremoniously, I grabbed her behind the knees, laid her back, spread her legs in a victory 'V' and buried my face in her crotch. She let out a little scream as the lights flashed yet again capturing her long legs pointing toward the heavens while I feasted on a bit of heaven myself, battling the little patch of fabric that did little to protect her.

I somehow managed to remember to trigger the camera as my tongue made love to her. Britt's hands were busy, kneading her tits and pinching her nipples. I straightened up, still holding her legs wide, my cock now dripping on the chrome bumper. "I think I need a little warm-up before I fuck that tight ass of yours," I said. She groaned and turned to face the camera as I aligned my cock with her pouting pussy lips and slowly made my way to the bottom. Britt's body shook, her belly undulating as her first orgasm overtook her.

"Aaa, Fuck me baby! Fuck my sweet pussy!!"

I obliged, thrusting deep, nudging her cervix as the warehouse was illuminated by repeated flashes. "Oh my god," she cried as another climax ripped through her, triggered by the little remote gliding across her exposed clit. I held myself deep inside her, my thighs against the grill, balls against her ass. I licked the inside of her calves and knees as I held her legs erect and her orgasm subsided. Her chest heaved as she caught her breath, her blonde hair splayed across the black hood. She slowly opened her eyes, licking the perspiration off her lips, staring at me and her high heels high above my head. She flexed her pussy, a Cheshire cat smile on her face; I replied, a small thrust and flex brought a little moan.

Britt reached up for me, so I lowered her legs and took her in my arms, hugging and kissing as she remained perched on the hood; the flashes continued. "I need to stretch," she said as I helped her dismount. Taking a step back, I watched her reach for the roof, her breasts struggling to escape, her string bottom still askew, pussy lips pouting. With one hand, I slowly kept myself hard, the other triggering the remote as she turned. We kissed again, hands exploring each other as she slowly worked her way down, taking me in her warm mouth once more, tasting herself; the camera kept clicking.

Satisfied I was clean and primed; my little vixen leaned over the fender and reached toward the front tire. In her hand she had a small bottle of lube that she had somehow hidden away. Turning back toward the car, she pulled the little strings tied at her hips letting the bit of fabric flutter to the floor. She tossed me the lube, took off what remained of the tiny suit and then bent over the hood, her tits flattened on the lacquered sheet metal. Reaching back with both hands, she spread her cheeks wide, exposing her wet lips and tight pink pucker. My cock swelled at the sight as Britt turned to look at the camera and said, "I want you to fuck my ass and you won't stop until I feel you fill me with your hot cum."

I watched as she ran her right index finger through her pussy lips, gathering her natural lube, and then slowly slip one, then two fingers in her ass, slowly twisting and probing. Lost in her self-satisfaction, she didn't know where I was until she felt my cock slip back into her wet cunt, my lower belly now pushing her fingers deeper into her ass. "Oh fuck baby," she groaned, trying to push me back. Relenting, I pulled back until she could grab my cock, placing it at her wincing back door.

"Fuck my ass baby," pulling me inward. Remembering the lube, I dribbled a little in the crack above my cock, the coolness coating the head. I slid forward until I felt the little 'pop'. I dribble more lube on my length and set the bottle by her side. Grabbing her hips I gently rocked mine; in a little, out a little, in a little. A continuous mumbling of non-words escaped her lips, her left cheek on the hood, her hands still spreading herself wide. I nearly forgot about the remote, letting go with one hand to recover it, snapping another shot. I figured out that I could still grab her hips and thumb the remote resting on her butt.

Finally fully ensconced deep in her tight ass, I paused pulling her as close to me as I could; her inner walls rippled up my length. Pulling back slowly, I exited, the tip popping out. She groaned at the emptiness as I dribbled another healthy amount of lube on my cock before squirting a little in the slightly open portal. Slipping the crown back in, I paused, asking, "Are you ready to get fucked, lover?"

Britt managed to lift her head and look back at me, her hair plastered on her face, her pupils dark with desire; "Fuck me, fuck me hard, make me cum. Cum in my ass for me baby!"

Remote in hand, I grabbed her hips and drove myself to the hilt. Britt screamed with ecstasy as my balls bounced off her pussy. Flash! The light nearly blinding, bounced off the highly polished hood. "Fuck me," she moaned, now pushing back; "Fuck my ass, fuck it hard!"

And fuck I did, driving and driving, her tits polishing the car, the sucking sound of my cock plunging in and out of her tight ass, sweat dripping off my nose onto her firm ass cheeks. I felt the urge just as I felt a cramping in my calf. I tightened my grip on her hips, increasing my pace; "Fuck baby, your ass is so fuckin' tight. Take it baby, here it comes, of fuck...fuck...FUCK!!!"

"Oh shit," she cried as her body grabbed mine, sucking the life out of me. My whole body went rigid, standing on my tip-toes, my cock spewing deep inside her; I came over and over until I physically hurt.

Her asshole refused to release me, so I fought to find a comfortable position, half lying on her, my knees leaning on the chrome bumper. We just stayed that way for a minute, catching our breath, trying to get the blood flowing again. "Fuckin' A," she mumbled, trying to push me off her back; her ass finally getting the message that we were done. I slid out, slumping to my knees behind her, holding myself upright against her taut, quivering leg. I watched in depraved fascination as my cum trickled out of her gaping asshole, red from abuse. I rested my head on her thigh and massaged the other one; "Oh that feels good. Help me down, will you?"

She leaned my way and I held her, sliding her down until she was half-sitting in my lap, one leg under the car, her arm around my neck. We kissed whatever was close, whispering 'I love you' to each other over and over. After a couple more minutes, I tried to get into a more comfortable position; "sorry babe, my butt's asleep."

"Your butt?" she giggled; "I'm not sure I'll be able to sit for a week.....but I loved it. Thehood wasn't all that comfy, but I definitely want to make love with you on every car we shoot." We kissed as I managed to lie down, pulling her on top of me. We both stretched and worked out the kinks but I couldn't take it for long; that concrete floor is cold.

We pulled ourselves upright, arms around each other. I looked at the car, making sure we hadn't done it any harm. The shine was a bit smudged where Britt was splayed across it; "good thing your nipples aren't pierced," I said, "we'd have scratched the hell out of that hood."

Britt giggled and pointed, "We'll see how good that chrome is," pointing at the lube and cum that had puddled on the bumper. I bent over and retrieved the bikini bottom and did a little cleanup. "We'll buff up the car in the morning," I said, taking her hand and leading her to the house.

**Monday Morning**

We had managed to take a quick shower, grabbed a bagel and glass of juice and fell asleep in each other's arms watching T.V. in bed. We awoke spooning again, my ever-reliable morning wood parked once again against her ass crack. "Go away," she said playfully trying to push me away; "None of that for you for awhile."

I teased, trying to pull her closer; "C'mon, let me just stick it in a little."

"No," she said, laughing and squirming, managing to roll around until we were face to face. We kissed warily, conscious of morning-breath. I hugged her, nuzzling her neck and nibbling her ear, eliciting the giggle I loved so much. "You know, I really love 'Naked Day'. And in case you didn't notice, I love your idea of a special photo of each car just for us."

"I thought you might like 'Naked Day', but the girls are going to be pissed when they find out they missed it."