Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was impressed with the studio and even went over to the bed and sat down on it and gave it a little bounce; to be honest, it kind of turned me on when she did it. Anyway, then I showed her kind of a general portfolio I threw together and then I showed her the shots we did last night." Another sip of wine and her hand slid over to my crotch; she continued. "It took her a second to realize that it was me in the pictures and she leaned over closer to me to get a better look. I could feel her hot breath and could even hear her breathing getting quicker. She kept looking back and forth from me to the pictures as I went through them. She didn't say much, other than, 'Nice' and 'Pretty'. When I got through them, I asked her what she thought and she was kind of flustered and jumpy and then she looked at the watch and said, 'Oh, look at the time, I've got to go.' And she was down the stairs and at her car before I knew it. She said she'd call later and got in her car and took off; it was really weird."

I ran my hand up her thigh, sneaking under the hem and left it there; "Who knows; maybe you just got her all excited and she didn't know what to do. You have that way with people, you know," giving her a little squeeze.

Britt smiled as she felt my cock stiffen under her touch; and then we were interrupted by dinner being served and somehow managed to make it through the meal with further accosting one another. Finished, the plates were cleared and we were just waiting for some coffee when Britt's cell phone rang. Annoyed by the disruption, she glanced at the screen; "Oh, it's Gina," and she took the call. "Good timing girl," she whispered, "I was just about to slip George's cock out of his pants and give him a handy when....what? Slow down, what did you say? Oh shit, did you get it turned off? Oh, thank god; Okay, just get stuff off the floor and we'll be right over."

The last line gave me a clue as to what was going on, but I waited for the explanation. "Gina and Kate just got home from work and there was water running out from under the front door. They opened it up and the whole house is flooded. Thankfully the next door neighbor knew how to turn off the water, but it sounds like a real disaster. Can we go over there now?"

I was already sliding out of the booth, flagging down our waiter; "You don't have to ask, let's go"; as I threw a fifty at the waiter and headed out the door.

Britt drove pretty calmly considering, but I suppose in retrospect, most of the damage had already been done. "Ya' know, I just realized that I've never been to your place," I said as we drove through a nice, older neighborhood.

"Yeah, it's an okay house but the owner is kind of a douche," she said. "Thank god Kate's dad made sure that we had renters insurance. Man I bet I've got a bunch of wet shoes. Damn it, I wonder what happened?"

"It was probably a supply line to a sink or toilet; something like that. We'll see when we get there. As long as one of the girls didn't leave the tub running, your insurance should cover you.

About that time, we pulled up to a cute little house on a narrow street and found Gina and Kate carrying boxes and stuff out onto the front lawn. They both ran up to us as we got out of the car and we initiated a little group hug. I assumed my role as the calming one, pretty simple as I didn't have a bunch of wet stuff to deal with.

"Oh Britt, it's a disaster," Kate squeaked, sniffling back tears. "Everything is soaked; I don't know what we're going to do." Britt hugged her tighter and looked over her shoulder at me. She didn't need to say a word and I didn't hesitate.

I put my arm around Gina and pulled her in tight; "Well, the first thing we're going to do is get everything off the floor that might get damaged further or at least has a chance to dry out. Then we're going to gather up as much of your stuff as you need for now and then you're coming home with us. I have a virgin spare bedroom with a king-size bed that's been waiting for someone to use it."

Gina stepped in front of me and hugged me and then gave me a soft kiss on the lips, whispering "Thank you."

I kissed her back; "Anything you girls need"; which brought a big smile and another kiss.

Kate turned to look at me and then back at Britt; "Really? Can we stay with you for awhile?"

Britt looked back at me and I gave her a wink, "you can all stay for as long as you want."

Little did I know at the time that that one single proclamation would change my world. Kate launched herself at me, laying a big wet on one me that had the Britt and Kate in stitches. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said between kisses as the girls pried her loose.

"C'mon, let's see what kind of mess we have," said Britt as the other two followed their leader. It truly was a mess. The carpet in the bedrooms was soaked and water was wicking up into the walls and furniture. Even the mattresses were damp as the covers had touched the floor. We started sorting through stuff, putting things on the tables and counters. Luckily their suitcases were up on an upper shelf in the closet so the girls were able to get all the clothes off hangers and most of those out of the dressers. I started shuttling full suitcases out to the cars and then dealt with some of the things they had already carried outside. It was clear to me that there was a second trip in the future, along with one to the dump.

I went back into the house and nosed around until I found the supply line to the kitchen sink that had popped out of the valve and ran for god-knows-how-many hours. Then I made my way to the master bedroom and found the girls huddled around a box on a chair and they were talking quietly to one another. I cleared my throat as I walked in and Gina quickly put the lid on the box and the all turned to face me, all looking a bit guilty.

"So, is that one ready to be loaded," I asked, nodding toward them. "Oh, no," stammered Kate.

"Yeah," said my blonde beauty, "we'll get this on the next trip. I don't see how we can get it all in one load. We have to come back anyway to figure out what is trash and then I suppose we'll have to do some sort of inventory for the insurance company."

"That's right," proclaimed Gina, the busty brunette, "Thank god your dad made us get that insurance Kate. I forgot all about that."

"Yeah, I agree," I said. "There's no way to get it all now, and no real reason, like you said. We'll come back tomorrow evening with my truck, or if you want and one of you; "indicating Kate or Gina, "isn't working tomorrow, you can borrow the truck and I'll use Britt's car."

"That'd be great baby. Okay ladies, let's get all this sorted out," as Britt led them back into the living room.

We spent the next few hours moving stuff around and finishing with the first load. It amazed even the girls how much stuff they had accumulated in the short amount of time they had been there. Tired and somewhat disheartened, we finally locked the door and headed for my place.

The girls were still tired but in better spirits when they started moving Kate and Gina's belongings into the spare bedroom. Britt's remaining clothes ended up in the master and that closet was now officially full. The other miscellaneous things that we ended up bringing were piled in the warehouse, next to the house. Sufficiently moved in, we settled into the living room with a bottle of wine.

"Thanks again for everything," Kate said as she curled her legs underneath her, sitting next to me on the couch.

"No problem," I said as I reached over and squeezed her bare knee. Kate reached down and held my hand there.

Gina and Britt shared a large upholstered chair, their bare legs intertwined; sitting in each other's laps. "Yeah, thanks guys," Gina said, "I'm not sure what we've done without you," leaning over to give my girl a kiss on the cheek.

"Well," I said, stretching my arms out, "I'm beat and I have to get up early tomorrow, so I'll say goodnight. I hope you girls sleep well and don't worry, everything will work out; just another bump in the road."

They all stood up as I did and I received three very sincere and wet good-night kisses. I took a quick shower and was soon under the covers, the faint sounds of the girl's conversation lulling me to sleep.

**Early Friday Morning**

I was deep in a dream; a dream that I was a prince in a fabulous palace. I was ensconced in piles of silk pillows, surrounded by beautiful, scantily clad women. One with long flowing black hair massaged my temple while feeding me individual grapes, followed by sweet kisses. Another dark haired beauty with large bare breasts massaged my chest while keeping us cool with a bamboo fan. A rare blonde beauty lay between my legs, her soft, warm lips wrapped around my turgid cock, her deep blue eyes starring lovingly at me.

I slowly woke to reality, gone the dream, save the blonde making love to my cock with her sweet mouth. "Good morning," she managed while taking one of my balls in her mouth, her hand softly stroking my stiffness.

"Morning," was all I could manage as I leaned my head back in the pillow, my body stiff as my lover coaxed my climax from deep within. Her wet lips sucked at the head, draining me into her mouth and when I had delivered all I had to offer, she lifted her head and smiled as she swallowed my load.

I held my arms out as she crawled up on top of me, pausing along the way to anoint me with tender kisses. We kissed deeply when she finished her trek, our tongues playing and hands roaming. "That was fun," she said. "I was wondering if I could make you cum without waking you."

"Well, you almost succeeded. I was dreaming that I was a sheik, surrounded by my harem and my favorite was giving me pleasure while the others fed me grapes and fanned me."

Britt giggled as she ran her fingers through my chest hair, "Well, that's one fantasy we can easily make come true. The girls are really grateful and you know they would do anything for you."

"Well," I said as my fingers ran up and down her back, "I'm just glad I can help. So," I asked, "what time did you girls finally go to bed?"

Propped up on one hand, Britt ran her other through my hair; "Well, we had to physically put Kate to bed. She fell asleep a little after you went to bed. I guess Gina and I gave up about one o'clock this morning. She doesn't have to work today, so if it's okay, she and I will borrow your truck and go back to the house."

About that time, we heard the toilet flush in the guest bathroom. "That'll be fine, "I said, "oh, and grab a camera and take lots of pictures of the damage. I should have thought of that yesterday before we carted a bunch of stuff out. I also have a micro tape recorder in my desk upstairs if you want to use that instead of making written notes."

Britt leaned down to kiss me again when we noticed movement by the door. Little Kate peeked around the jamb, her black hair hanging, nearly touching the floor. She quickly pulled back when she saw Britt, prone and naked on top of me; "Sorry," came her little voice.

"Don't worry about it, come in," Britt told her.

Kate stepped in hesitantly toward the bed, her t-shirt much shorter than her hair. I released my hold with my right hand on Britt's firm butt and she raised her left, inviting Kate to join us. A big smile broke out on her face as she pulled the shirt off over her head and slid in beside us, kissing us both as we hugged her tight beside us.

Kate sighed as she snuggled with us; "I hope I didn't interrupt anything," she whispered bashfully.

Britt and my hands met on the petite girl's butt, "Naw," said Britt, "I gave him a blow job just before you came in. You should have gotten up earlier; you could have helped."

Kate's eyes grew big and my dick pulsed at the words. Britt was about to say something else when the sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted her. We all three glanced at the door to see Gina, naked as the day she was born, standing with her arms crossed under her d-cups. "So, why wasn't I invited?"

The girls snickered and I said, "Well, I was going to get up and get ready for work, but come here and snuggle for a minute, relinquishing my remaining hold on Britt's butt. Gina giggled like a little girl and bounded around to the other side and completed the group. After exchanging kisses, we laid there and just petted one another.

All three thanked me once again for putting them up and I broke out laughing. When I finally was able to stop, Britt asked; "so what's so funny?"

I looked up at her, and then left and right at her best friends; "I don't know; I just find it a little ironic that I'm lying here, covered in beautiful, naked women and you're thanking me; just struck me funny."

"Well," Britt said," we knew that you were going to end up in this position sooner or later anyway, so maybe it isn't that ironic to us. We're just glad that you are here and that we are too," followed by another flurry of kisses.

"Well," I said, "as much as I'd like to stay, I need to get to work and you girls could probably use some more sleep, so why don't you let me out of here?"

"Ahh," they protested in unison as I started working my way out of the tangle of arms, legs and soft bodies. Various hands grabbed at my cock as I finally extricated myself. Wolf whistles erupted as I walked naked toward the bathroom. I gave them a little hip swivel as I went through the door and they broke into laughter.

I did a quick run through the shower and standard morning routine. Stepping back into the bedroom with a towel around my waist for defense, I found my alluring trio wrapped around each other, soundly sleeping. Careful not to wake them, I got dressed, snapped a couple quick shots with my Blackberry and then gave each a soft kiss on their respective butts.

I quietly made a cup of coffee to go and a peanut butter sandwich to eat on the road. It took awhile to find Britt's keys; I'm not a fan of digging around in a woman's purse. Finally successful, I left mine on the island next to her purse and hit the road. The image of the three lovelies, naked and asleep in my bed was burned in my memory and the thought of them all living under my roof hadn't really connected until now. It was now about all I could think of; TGIF.