Everybody Say Merry Christmas Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly decides to try her own Christmas Present Idea.
11.3k words
4.38
23.5k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davion
Davion
38 Followers

Prologue:

Kelly's friend Corrine has decided to detain herself in a latex bodysuit immobilized in a big Christmas present box and have herself delivered to her boyfriend as what she called, 'The Best Christmas Gift Ever'.

Having been in on Corrine's plan from the start Kelly was taken in by the idea, to the point where she herself had purchased everything that she needed to do her own version of the 'Gift'.

Having been scared to try it however, Kelly prepared herself for the ordeal, but chose to wait on her decision till she saw how the idea went for Corrine. (See The Christmas Nightmare Part 1)

Having seen the idea in person, Kelly immediately decided that she was going to follow through with it, and called her other friend Jim to help her out. She was sketchy on the details over the phone, but she knew Jim would come help her, she told him she that she needed help on a Present for her boyfriend, Mike, who also happened to be Jim's best friend. We pick up the story at Kelly's house on Christmas Eve morning.


Part 1: Preparations

Kelly was so excited. Ever since her friend Corrine had showed her the idea she had for sending herself as a gift to her boyfriend, Kelly had not been able to stop thinking about the concept. Putting yourself in a package and shipping yourself, the very thought had her blood pumping.

She looked at the list she had in her hand as she walked out the door and out to her car:

     #1: Make sure all equipment has arrived
            and is ready to go... check
     #2: Fast for three days... check
     #3: On morning of Packing give self
            triple enema... check
     #4: After enemas, and shower, go out to
            spa for mani pedi and wax...

Kelly checked that one off as she got into the car. She wanted to be absolutely perfect for Mike, so she figured waxing and a depilatory rinse would keep her hairless from the neck down as long far longer than the amount of time she would need it to. Backing out of her driveway, she was thinking to herself, yes this is going to be perfect.
                              ****

Pulling back into her driveway a few hours later, Kelly felt like she herself was perfect. She loved the feeling of getting home from the spa, everything was as perfect as it was ever going to be. As she got out of the car she walked into the house, put her things away and then looked back at her list:

     #5: Get things prepared for when Jim
            arrives to help...

She checked that one off as she started pulling out everything that they would need. She set up the package box, flat of course, on the floor, and then maneuvered the stand that she had purchased on to the middle of what would be the bottom.

She set out the body suit, and the talcum powder that she would need to get into it.

She set out all of the items that would be 'traveling with her' on one table, and all of the items that would be stored in the base of the stand on a second table so Jim could check them off of a list when he made sure they were packed.

She had everything just the way she wanted it when there was a knock on the door. Kelly looked out the window and saw that it was Jim. She took out her list, saw that everything was checked off, threw the list in the trash, and then went to open the door for Jim.

"Hi Jim, I am so glad you could help me with this gift for Mike" she said as she let him in and led him into the living room.

"Yeah, anything to help out a friend, so what do you need, someone to tie a bow or something?" he asked.

Kelly smiled, "There is actually a little bit more to it than that" she started, "Can I ask you a serious question?"

"Sure" Jim replied.

"If I asked you to be a gentleman, and help me with something, and then forget it ever happened, could you do that.... Please?" she hated that she sounded like she was practically begging.

"Sure, what do you need" all of a sudden Jim looked concerned for Kelly.

"It's nothing bad, it's just well..." Kelly trailed off as they made it to the living room, "I need you to help me with my gift for Mike, and it involves you seeing me naked, and inserting things into me, and please you are the only person who I know who I can trust to help me and be a gentleman about it, and I real want to do this, and I will do ANYTHING you want if you will just help me this one time" now Kelly knew that she was begging, but at this point she just knew that she needed his help.

"Kelly calm down, I'll help" he said, "and I will do it because I am a good guy, you don't have to promise me anything, and I swear I will forget everything I see as soon as I walk out the door"

Kelly was so happy she jumped at Jim and hugged him, "Oh thank you so so much"

"Kelly calm down, now what do we need to do" he asked as he gently extricated himself from her furious hug.

Kelly started stripping as she was talking, "Well first I need you to help me get into the latex body suit"

Jim nodded and went and picked it up as Kelly finished undressing.

Kelly thought she would be more nervous as she finished stripping out of all of her clothes. Jim had never seen her naked before, not even in a bikini, but for some reason, perhaps just because she was so happy that he was helping her, her inhibitions went right out the window.

For his part, so far Jim was true to his word, he didn't even comment when he turned around and found his best friend's fiancée stark naked.
Picking up the talcum powder, Kelly covered herself completely, and then walked over to where Jim was holding the bodysuit waiting for her. As he held it open, she slowly right leg first, stepped into it, slowly working her leg down, and then forcing her foot into the foot of the leg of the suit. Jim bent over and adjusted the fit till it lined up perfectly before holding the other leg open so she could step into that one as well. After stepping into both legs, Jim pulled the suit up to her waist, before leaning down and smoothing out the latex up her legs.

Kelly had to admit, stepping into the latex and feeling it flow across her body had gotten her a bit heated, but feeling Jim smoothing it out all the way up her legs had her breathing a bit heavily. Kelly had always been really easily turned on, and just this much was pretty much an overload, but she kept herself together, this was for Mike.

Having worked the suit all of the way up to her waist, Jim adjusted the fit so that the two holes at her front and rear entrance lined up correctly. He started pulling the suit up higher, but suddenly Kelly stopped him.

"Before you pull the suit all of the way up we need to put on the head harness first" Kelly said.

Almost on automatic Jim grabbed the leather harness and went about trying to get it on Kelly, but she stopped him again.

"Once you put that on me I will not be able to speak or see, so I am trusting you" she said.

Jim nodded.

"Now, before we go any further, I want you to know that I want to use you as a life line. In that black box over there is the control module for the stand. I have already programmed everything for this time, but I don't want the device connected to it while I am using it, too much could go wrong. So if you could hold on to it, and the instruction manual, if there is a problem Mike can call you and you can bring the control panel over and fix it" she stated plainly.
Jim nodded again.

"Ok, well I am trusting you, please, please, please, show me that it isn't a bad idea" Kelly finished.

Jim nodded one more time, and then proceeded with putting the head harness on the now cooperating Kelly.

Kelly already had her hair up in a high ponytail, so that wasn't a problem. Jim carefully inserted the ring into Kelly mouth, being very careful, and then tightened it and the top strap up to a reasonable level, after pushing Kelly's ponytail through the appropriate ring on the harness.

Jim noticed that the harness leather had been dyed with, and when he was making sure Kelly's ponytail was where it should be, he noticed the two pink cat ears on the harness as well. He smiled, but said nothing. Moving down to the attached posture collar, Jim carefully raised Kelly's chin and then situated the collar so that it lined up with the harness, before tightening the buckle on it as well.

Kelly felt a little bit uncomfortable as Jim finished, but she figured it was just because she wasn't used to the collar, that and the fact that the built in padded blindfold on the harness had pitched her completely into darkness. Other than a bit of mild discomfort, it all was going perfectly so far, and just the thought of everything was driving her up the wall and she was very wet, as well as horny.

Jim however was either unaware of this fact, or was deliberately ignoring it as he worked the latex body suit up her chest and held the arms straight so Kelly could slide her arms into them. Jim noticed, as Kelly's arms fit into position, that there were no hands, that the arms ended it what looked like slightly cartoonish cat paws.

Jim smiled again, but again said nothing.

Kelly knew that the next part was going to be weird no matter what. The suit didn't have a place for her breasts, just two padded cut outs on the torso. But Jim was almost professionally distant as he helped her breasts through the openings before pulling the zipper from her naval, between her breasts, the nipples of which were rock hard, up and over the posture collar, and to the neck of the suit.

Stepping back for a moment he looked at Kelly in the suit, and realized what it was. Kelly was a cat girl, possibly even 'Hello Kitty', if 'Hello Kitty' had a bondage fetish. The body suit was white with pink polka dots and the harness was white with pink ears. The overall effect was very cute, and Jim knew Mike would love it.

Kelly, sensing that Jim had backed away, pointed one of her pawed hands towards the table.

Seeing her gesture, Jim walked over and found a list of tasks which needed to be accomplished before all was said and done:

     #1: Lock all zippers and buckles, the
            locks are in the small box on the
            table

Jim looked and saw that there was in fact a small box on the table. Picking it up and opening it he saw three locks. He thought it was weird that they did not have holes for keys, but he was just following directions. He began with the zipper in the front.

Kelly could feel Jim lining up the Zipper with the locking rings. The thrill was getting stronger, and as she heard the first click she almost became weak in the knees. Jim had been right in noticing that there were no keyholes for these locks, they would only open after the program ran in the computer built into the stand.

So as she heard the first click she knew there was no going back. As Jim moved behind her she felt him fiddling with the posture collar, he had to tighten it a bit before she heard the snap of the lock, but it was no different fit wise then it was before.

The ring gag was a different story. Kelly knew that she had been forced to tighten Corrine's a bit for the lock to fit properly, but Jim had tightened hers to the point where it crossed the line into slightly uncomfortable. She thought about trying to make a noise, but stopped herself. It wasn't really that bad, and she would probably forget about it in a while anyway. Besides this was for Mike, she could deal with a bit of discomfort.

Meanwhile, Jim had walked back over to where the list was on the table:

     #2: Help me into the sleeves on the
            stand.

Jim walked over to Kelly, and helped her walk over to where the stand was, before helping her down to her hands and knees. This though is where Kelly was glad to have Jim here. Unlike her trying to help Corrine into the sleeves of her stand, and having a lot of trouble, Jim simply lifted Kelly up, and waited for her to fold her arms and legs appropriately before guiding her into the sleeves.

Bending her arms at the elbow, so that her 'hands' were up by her shoulders, Kelly's arms went into the sleeves first. Elbow first, the sleeves held her arms perfectly, the latex compressing them together and making them next to useless.

Similarly, Kelly bent her legs at the knee and was lowered knee first into the leg sleeves. Compressing her legs together the same as he arms, Kelly's heels were being pushed against her thighs. Kelly couldn't believe how well her legs compressed. She couldn't move them at all, and could just waggle her feet a little bit, which she did just to prove to herself that she could. Then she froze.

Kelly knew that Jim had a HUGE foot fetish, and due to how ticklish she was, she never let him anywhere near her feet, and here she was, now effectively trapped, and she was waggling her feet right in front of him. She braced for anything that was going to happen, but nothing did.

Kelly breathed a sigh of relief, Jim must not have noticed, Kelly thought to herself. A lot of other things she knew he would never do, but even she wasn't sure that his word on being a gentleman would extend to something as innocent as a little tickling. Luckily though, for her, it seemed that fate seemed to be on her side. She realized that she had not heard Jim move and she wondered where he was.

Jim, having moved away from Kelly after seeing her waggling feet was having an internal debate, but for the moment it seemed that helpfulness won out as he looked at the next item on the list.

     #3: Butt Plug. Using the smallest dildo.
            Lube it up with the lube on the
            table, use a LOT of lube.      
            Then put some lube on my asshole as
            well. Slowly work the dildo into my
            ass, and then screw it into the
            locking ring. Yes, I know I have
            never done this before, but I want to
            be perfect for Mike, so do it.
 
Jim looked from the instructions to Kelly and back again, then shrugged and went over to the table to find the appropriate materials.

Kelly was all of a sudden VERY nervous. She was mentally going over the instructions, and she knew which one Jim was reading. But she had seen Corrine do it, and she seemed not to mind in the least, so Kelly knew that she could do it to.

Besides she could just picture the look on Mike's face. Kelly was however glad that she had purchased a smaller dildo set then Corrine had, the five pieces in her set were, 3", 4", 6", 7" and 9".

Kelly was still thinking about the dildos when she felt Jim's finger, covered with lube, circling her puckered back door. He was slow and methodical, and God save her, it was turning her on so much that she could not believe. Just his finger working the lube, had her dripping, and when he pushed his finger up inside to spread more lube she let out an involuntary moan.

Immediately feeling embarrassed Kelly didn't know what to do.

Jim on the other hand, continued on like nothing had happened.

Kelly was thrilled that Jim was being so gentlemanly about this.

Removing his finger, Kelly knew what was next, and moments later she felt the head of the dildo pushing against her asshole. Jim had lubed it well though, and it slid in with minimal effort.

She heard him screwing it into the locking ring, and then got her first shock. Jim was pumping the dildo into her ass. It felt weird, but strangely pleasurable in a small way. Before she could say anything though Jim spoke up for the first time since he had put the harness on her.

"I am just making sure to spread the lube all the way inside Kelly. The last thing you want is to let it get dry and then get shoved up there" he said.

Kelly had to agree, and decided that until something actually happened that she would trust Jim's judgment.

She heard him get up and moments later she heard the water running in the kitchen. She heard the water turn off and Jim walk back in, she heard him pick up the list:

     #4: Pussy Dildo. Using the Medium-sized
            dildo, slide the dildo into my pussy
            and then screw it into the locking
            ring.

Kelly read the memorized text to herself as Jim was reading it off of the paper. She knew that no lube was needed here, and Jim must have guessed because he was next to her quick enough and had slid the dildo into her pussy and had it screwed down and locked in before she even realized what had happened.

Kelly made a mental note that when this was all over Jim needed a huge gift for being such a gentleman.

Jim walked back over and grabbed the smallest remaining dildo, he was halfway back over to Kelly when he figured he should check the instructions, just in case:

     #5: Gag Dildo. Using the smallest dildo
            remaining, push it into the ring gag,
            and screw it into the locking ring.

Just as he thought, he smiled and walked over to Kelly. Quickly, but carefully he slid in the gag dildo and locked it in place in the locking ring. He found himself in a good rhythm and walked back over to the instructions to see what was next.

     #6: Filling the Reservoir. It will be at
            least 24 hours before Mike opens the
            package, and I will need some kind of
            nourishment. Taking one of the tubes
            of nutrient paste, open the reservoir
            door on the gag dildo, and squeeze
            the paste into the dildo. Then shut
            the reservoir door.

Jim found the nutrient paste, and picking one at random walked over and opened the reservoir and filled it before shutting the reservoir and going back over to the instructions.

     #7: Packing the Drawer. There is a drawer
            in the base of the stand. Please make

Davion
Davion
38 Followers