Everybody Say Merry Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the pump was started the dildo was immediately pushed straight into Kelly's throat. She had never taken that big of a cock this deep before, and she somewhat started to gag as the dildo made its presence known against the wall of her throat.

Mike did not seem to notice however as she realized that he had leaned over behind her. Right as she was about to have a panic attack about choking on a dildo, she felt Mike push into her.

Kelly realized that she could not split her attention between trying to keep her tongue from tasting what was in her mouth, and trying to successfully take this dildo into her throat. As she stopped concentrating on her tongue, almost of its own accord, it placed itself against the bottom of the dildo, and as the dildo slid back and forth she could feel Mike's slimy cum, as well as her own juices, being licked up by her tongue.

She was so wound up in trying to make sure she did not choke, and trying not to think about the tastes that were in her mouth right now, she completely missed the fact that Mike, while pounding her pussy with his dick, had once again cum inside of her.

Her first thought on the topic was when he pulled out of her, and she heard him thinking out loud.

"OK, so how to avoid the same problem as last time, hmmmmm," he muttered to himself.

As Mike sat behind her thinking, Kelly had finally got a rhythm going with the dildo, and no longer felt that she was about to choke. Her mind freed from that task, she felt the warm contents of Mike's testicles that was now within her making its way back out and dripping out of her pussy.

At this point, Kelly was no longer worried about being embarrassed, but she did not think that she could ever feel shame like this.

After quietly sitting behind her for a few minutes Kelly heard Mike open the drawer of the stand.

"Alright," he said, "let's see about getting you some real lunch kitten, let's see, yum, cherry."

Kelly heard the drawer close, and then she heard the click of the gag pump being stopped. She felt the gag being unscrewed, and she could not have been happier when he removed it from her mouth.

Although, by this point it was basically clean.

"Wow kitten, you did I really good job on this, I'm glad my toy works properly, now do me," he said as Kelly all of a sudden felt Mike's cock being pushed through the ring.

Remembering what had happened last time, and not wanting to have to repeat that particular memory, she set about trying to clean him as well as possible, as quickly as possible.

When Mike pulled out of her after a few minutes she heard him say,

"Wow, I guess I should give you more treats, huh kitten, it seemed to make my toy even better. Speaking of treats, enjoy your lunch," he said as he turned the pump back on for her gag dildo.

Kelly felt him screw the 6" dildo back into her pussy, before she heard him leave the room and walk down the stairs toward the kitchen, but once again he left the pump off so the dildo just sat restless filling her pussy.

She sighed to herself. Left alone and bored again I guess, she thought to herself.

After getting a few pumps in, the gag dildo started spurting out Kelly's lunch. The nutrient paste did not taste good, but Kelly knew she needed it, both to keep her strength, and to keep her from getting pregnant, especially since Mike had started cumming inside of her.

As she was trying to get used to the taste of the cherry flavor, all of a sudden, something warm and gooey dropped onto her tongue in its place. That's when she realized how Mike how decided to solve the problem of his cum dripping out of her. He had opened the reservoir on the gag dildo, and allowed it to all drip in there, and then he just squeezed the nutrient paste on top of it.

Kelly wanted to cry, Mike wasn't even here, and she was still taking his cum down her throat. Unfortunately there was nothing she could do, and as she waited for Mike to return the entirety of the cherry paste, mixed with Mike's cum, slowly spurted and dripped its way out of the dildo and down her throat.

[Time Remaining: 51:20:12]

It was a while before Mike came back from downstairs. Kelly had lost track of counting the TV shows, but she thought it had been at least three or four hours.

Whatever show that had been on, had just ended, and as Kelly listened to the familiar end theme music all of a sudden it got muted. At first she thought that Mike had come back and muted the TV, but then she heard characters from the show talking.

"From everyone here at the Disney Channel, we just want to say... ," they started to say.

Kelly knew what they were gonna say next, but even knowing what was coming she prayed she was wrong.

"... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from your friends here at the Disney Channel," they finished with cheesy enthusiasm.

With that the ending of the theme music came back up to full volume, and then it cut to commercial.

Now Kelly really did start crying, and she cried even harder when she realized that the tears were just being absorbed into the padded blindfold.

[Time Remaining: 66:10:03]

To be Concluded

*****

If you liked please comment!

12