Everyday Collegiate

Story Info
A hookup doesn't make him forget the girl in the white jeans.
3.1k words
3.39
17.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xTrailx
xTrailx
33 Followers

[This story begins with the main character, Brody, being roused awake by his alarm clock in his dorm.]

"God Damnit," I grumbled as my alarm clock blared next to my head.

I reached over and slapped my hand down on it, shutting it off. I rolled onto my back and stretched. "Another day in paradise," I grumbled to myself.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and sat up. I glanced over to my right and noticed my roommate wasn't there. 'Good,' I thought to myself with a small grin. My roommate and I had been having some major problems, and weren't even on speaking terms at the moment. We came up to college as best friends and it had all fallen apart. He had basically told me what he really thinks of me, and I'd heard things from other people that he talks bad about me quite frequently. I wasn't too concerned about it, though. Two-faced people like that didn't deserve my friendship anyways. I hopped off of my bed and ambled over to the bathroom. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I looked in the mirror and let out a small chuckle as I saw what my hair looked like. Every morning I woke up to find one side of my hair pressed upwards, as I always slept on that side. I started the shower and walked back out into the dorm. I grabbed some jeans, briefs, and socks and carried them back into the bathroom. I deposited them in the corner on the floor, since there wasn't a whole lot of counter space—or any at all for that matter, and began to strip. I pulled the hoodie over my head and looked at myself in the mirror again. 'Gym's been paying off,' I thought to myself, admiring my lean, muscular body. I was about 5'11, 150 pounds. I didn't have any body fat on me, as I did a lot of running in addition to the gym. My sandy blonde hair was a little longer on the top than on the sides, and it stood up a little in the front. I used to be a pretty scrawny kid, but since I'd gotten to college where I'd had access to a gym, I'd been much more inclined to improve my physical appearance. Smiling to myself, I stripped the rest of the way and jumped in the shower.

After my shower, I dressed from the waist down and walked out into the dorm again. I noticed my roommate's bike in the hallway, indicating that he was back from wherever. "Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

I walked around the door into the dorm and saw him on his computer. I grabbed a plain white T-Shirt and threw it on. I walked over to my bed and picked up my phone and unplugged it from the charger. I saw a text from a girl I'd hooked up with a couple of nights ago, Stacy. The text read: Hey, Brody! Just wanted to know when I get to see a little more of that hott body you've got!

I smiled to myself. Girls were so easy to figure out. If you had any sort of muscle structure on your body, you can get just about any girl you would want. I sent a text back that read: How about tonight? Wear something sexy.

I laughed to myself as I pulled my shoes on. I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door. As I walked out to the courtyard between the three dorm buildings I saw the bus pulling away. Marveling at my luck, I began the half mile walk in to campus, rather than a five minute, air conditioned trip. As I rounded the corner out of the dorms, I spotted my friend Tim a little ways ahead of me. I yelled at him, causing him to turn around. He grinned around a cigarette and stuck his fist out to bump. I bumped it with one hand and fanned in front of my nose with the other in a disgusted manner. "Put that shit out, man, you know I can't stand smoking," I said jokingly, but with every intention of him putting it out.

"Oh yeah, my bad," he said, throwing the cigarette into the woods.

Tim wasn't the smartest kid in the world, and he sort of acted the role of my sidekick and wingman whenever I needed one. We were tight though, ever since we'd met about 5 months ago, on the day we moved into the dorms. He lived about two doors down from me. We walked along the sidewalk towards campus in silence. I was still half asleep despite my shower, and was sort of walking around in a daze. I looked up and saw a girl walking the opposite direction of us from campus. I'd never seen this girl before, and she was really cute. Probably the cutest girl I'd seen at the school yet. As she walked by, I gave her the lopsided grin that melted girls where they stood. She gave a half smile back, but didn't seem to be interested at all. I glanced back over my shoulder at her as she walked by. She wore some tight white jeans that really made her firm butt look great.

Me and Tim got to campus and went our separate ways towards each of our classes. I walked with my head in the clouds, thinking about that butt in those white jeans. Who was this girl? Why had I never seen her around campus before? I took my seat in class and tried to banish her from my mind.

The rest of the day went by fairly normally. I'd gotten another text from Stacy that read: Come to my room around nine o'clock. You won't be disappointed. The text made my cock stir slightly, and really made me look forward to tonight. When it came around to about eight thirty, I jumped in the shower again, and dressed in some dark jeans and a tight black long sleeved shirt. I pulled my white and red sneakers on and left my dorm. My roommate didn't even look up as I left. Stacy lived on the third floor of my dorm. I jogged up the stairs and found her room. I knocked on the door and leaned against the door frame. I heard footsteps on the other side of the door. It swung open to reveal Stacy, standing with one hand on her hip. My jaw wanted to drop, but I wanted to maintain my calm and collected image, so I did nothing but give a small smile at the sight. She was wearing open-toed, five inch black high heels, making her come up to a height of about 5'5. She had on black fishnets that disappeared under her black and red mini skirt. The skirt was very short, only coming down enough to hide the bottom of her ass-cheeks. Her stomach wasn't covered by her tight, black and red strapless halter top that pushed her 32 C breasts up, making them look fantastic. The top matched her mini-skirt. Her medium-length blonde hair was tied up in a bun. Her lips were pursed in a sexy smile. "What do you think?" she asked seductively.

"You'll do," I said with a wink, crossing the threshold of her door and closing it behind me.

As soon as the door closed, I walked at her, pushing her against the wall and pressing my mouth against hers. I felt her arms wrap around my neck, her hand running through my hair. She lifted her left leg and wrapped it around me as my hands ran up and down her exposed midriff. This went on for a few minutes, and I broke the uncomfortable standing position by picking her up by the ass. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to her bed. I laid her down and she pulled me down on top of her. I rested myself on my elbows and continued to kiss her, sliding my tongue deep into her mouth. She sucked on it eagerly, and I thought to myself that it wasn't going to be the only thing she was sucking tonight. I suppressed a chuckle as I began to gyrate my hips in a small circle, causing her to moan softly. "Hang on a second," she said, stopping abruptly and wiggling out from under me.

She grabbed a scrunchie from her bedside table and went to the door. She opened it, wrapped the scrunchie around the door handle, then closed and locked it. She turned back to face the bed, her high heels clicking as she seductively stalked back towards the bed. "Isn't that a little cliché?" I laughed.

"Who cares?" She asked. "It'll stop my roommate from interrupting us."

And with that she crawled on top of me, worming her way up and sliding her tongue back in my mouth. I ran my hands over her back down to her ass. Her ass was nice. It wasn't firm, but it was jiggly in the pleasing sort of way. I playfully slapped one cheek and felt it jiggle slightly. I felt her smile as we kissed as her hands ran under my shirt, brushing over my abs. This seemed to turn her on, as she tugged my shirt over my head and plunged her tongue right back into my mouth, kissing with reckless abandon. I began gyrating my hips in a circle again, grinding my now-erect penis against her crotch. I felt her breathe heavily into my mouth at the feeling.

I tugged her halter top over her head, revealing a red lace bra that pushed her boobs up, making them look fantastic. I slid my hands up her stomach to her boobs and squeezed them hard. I felt her groan in a mix of pain and pleasure as I played with her nipples through the fabric. Her hands continued to explore my chest and abs. I had been a pretty consistent gym-visitor over the last couple of months, so my muscles were defined and pleasing to the eye as well as to the touch. She seemed to be taking in the latter of the two, as one of her hands moved to my left arm which was now lying lazily above my head. My other hand continued to massage her boob through her bra. She pushed up off me, straddling my crotch and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. She let the straps fall loosely over her shoulders, but didn't let the bra fall right away. She smiled coyly, and pushed her bra against her boobs to keep the bra up. "Little cock-tease," I said half-seriously, reaching up and yanking the bra off of her.

I buried my face in between her boobs, kissing the soft flesh between them. She put her hands on either side of her boobs and pushed them together around my face. I pulled away and rolled on top of her. I felt her hands fumbling with the button of my jeans. She finally got in undone and began to pull them down. I lifted myself off of her in an effort to make it easier. When it became apparent that she wasn't going to be able to do it herself, I rolled out of the bed and pulled them off, along with my socks. As I did this, she undid the clasps on her heels and pulled them off. I spun her around so that she was sitting with her legs hanging off the bed, me in between them. I pulled her against me, relishing the feeling of her boobs pressing up against my stomach. I bent my head down and slid my tongue back into her mouth. I felt her hand start to explore the waistline of my briefs, making its way down to the bulge in my crotch. Her hand rubbed up and down my shaft, her pace quickening as she got more and more turned on. I untangled my tongue from hers. "How about you put that mouth to better use," I said with my lopsided grin.

Without saying a word, she peeled down my briefs, freeing my cock from its cloth prison. My cock was pretty average in size. It was about seven inches long, and decently thick. Not porn star quality, but it got the job done. Stacy seemed to like it though, giving a small gasp followed by a smile at the sight of it.

She took it in her hand and angled it at her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked a trickle of pre-cum off of the head. She looked up at me and I nodded at her encouragingly. She looked back down at it and slid the head into her mouth. The feeling of her warm, moist mouth was marvelous. She slid it further and further in until she gagged. She tried again to slide it back into her throat, but gagged again. Realizing that no deep-throating was going to happen, I took the initiative. I took a handful of hair on both sides of her hand and began slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth. She reached around behind me, wrapping her arms around my thighs as I fucked her face. This went on for several more minutes until I felt my orgasm building. Not wanting to cum yet, I pulled out of her mouth. A string of saliva connected the head of my cock to her mouth. She quickly stuck out her tongue and licked it off the head.

I pulled her to her feet and unzipped her mini-skirt. Her arms wrapped around my waist as I pushed it down to where it would fall freely to her feet. She stepped out of it and rose up on her toes, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I reached down to my briefs and pulled them down, stepping out of them as I kissed her deeply. She grasped my cock in her hand and began stroking it underhandedly. I pulled her panties down over her hips and down to her knees. She released my cock and pulled them down the rest of the way.

She stood there, looking at me hungrily, wearing nothing but her fishnets. I grabbed her by the arm and spun her around. I gently pushed on the small of her back, bending her over the bed. I crouched down behind her, taking in her magnificent ass. I jiggled the cheeks with my hands, a small smile spread across my face. I pulled her legs wider apart so I could see her vagina. It was sopping wet, with juices making her crotch slippery to the touch. I ran my fingers up the length of her moist slit, feeling her shudder at the pleasure. I sunk my middle finger into her hole, followed by my ring finger. She moaned softly, gyrating her hips against my hand.

I removed my fingers and stood up. I sled my cock in between her legs so that it nestled nicely in her slit. "You're on the pill, right?" I asked, really hoping she said yes.

"Yes," she breathed heavily, "Now put that thing inside me."

Not needing to be asked twice, I pulled my cock out from between her legs and aimed it at her hole. In one swift motion I pushed it past her lips and into her sopping wet vagina. She moaned loudly as I pushed all the way into her. She leaned back into me and began grinding her ass against my crotch. I reached around and grabbed her boobs. I started to slowly thrust in and out. I bent my head down to her neck. I put my lips on her skin and sucked some of her smooth flesh into my mouth. My thrusting quickened and became more intense. She moaned louder as I began to fuck her harder. My thrusts became quicker and shorter, me only pulling halfway out before slamming it back into her. Her moans reverberated off the walls. I made a shooshing noise, seeing as we were in a dorm with just a few feet of cement separating us from her neighbors. She tried to stifle her moans, but they were still loud enough to be heard next door.

Thinking it would be better to finish this quickly, I increased my pace even more. I felt my balls tighten and the head of my cock begin to tingle. Knowing my orgasm was coming, I continued to pound her. "Oh, Brody, Brody, Oh God, I'm cumming!" she said hoarsely, trying not to be too loud.

I felt the muscles of her vagina clamp around my cock. It slowed my pace, but the newfound tightness pushed me over the edge. I pushed deep into her and show wad after wad of thick semen inside of her. Both of our bodies shuddered together as our orgasms ripped through us. My legs became weak and I stumbled backwards, slipping out of her. She collapsed forward onto the bed, my cum leaking out of her well-fucked vagina. She stood, turned around, and sat on the bed, her legs propped up. She reached a hand down to her vagina and found my semen seeping out. She got as much as she could on her fingers and plunged them into her mouth, licking them dry with reckless abandon.

I glanced over at the clock next to her bed. It read 10:13. Using my early class the next morning as an excuse, I began searching for my briefs. "You're leaving already?" She asked, looking pouty. "You don't want to lay here with me for a while?"

"I think you have the wrong idea about what this was," I said, no remorse in my tone at all.

"I know this was a hookup," she said, "but I just let you fuck me, the least you could do is cuddle with me for a little bit."

"You let me fuck you?" I asked, laughing. "Say no next time then. And besides, I don't cuddle."

I pulled my shirt over my head and grabbed my dorm key. She looked a little downtrodden, but I wasn't concerned. I bent down and kissed her goodbye, then turned and walked out of her door. As the door was closing I took the scrunchie off the door and shot it inside at her like a rubber band. 'College life is good,' I thought to myself as I let myself into my dorm.

My roommate was already asleep, so I tried halfheartedly to be quiet. I really did have an early class the next morning, however, so I undressed down to my briefs and crawled into my bed, my orgasm with Stacy pushing me towards sleep. The last thought that crossed my mind before I fell asleep was the girl in the white jeans.

xTrailx
xTrailx
33 Followers