Everyone, But Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking, I put my shirt back on, and tied my jacket around my waist... having to tie and untie it again and again, until I realized I couldn't conceal my front and my back with it, and decided to only conceal the front as my butt was hidden as it faced the wall... And I stood there, like the coward I knew was, as I watched the doors close, and was pushed back by the thrust of the train...

I closed my eyes, head in my hand, thinking about everything that had just happened, and how angry and confused I was... As my weight was shifted back and forth, I both heard and felt my pubic hair brush against the rustling material of my jacket—and it immediately reminded me of the stranger, and about what she'd said about shaving... And she was right: I suddenly felt so very tempted to run my fingers through my nether hair, and curiously smell them afterwards while reminiscing about her, she who I would no doubt never forget.

And then I realized just how wet my chest was, which in turn reminded me of the way the woman had been kissing me, because her lips had brushed so wetly against my own, and she'd sucked at my lower lip with both of hers, purposefully salivating in her own mouth, that her saliva might pour all over my lips, and then down my chin, and my neck, and chest... Her kisses had been more like sucks, and her sucks, so very slobbery, and messy... leaving me drenched in her, and stained in the lubricity of her perversions... And now that my wetness wasn't being soaked up by my panty insertion, I noticed just how disgustingly drippy and soppy my cunt was—and, in fact, I could smell the pungency of my own pussy standing right there, which left me wondering if I'd stunk up the entire train car with my scent...

There was a seat available, so I took it. My knees were so weak that it was such an incredible blessing to sit...

It wasn't long until my bare cheeks stuck to the seat. I wondered about the kinds of germs I was getting all over my ass, but realized I would expose my crotch if I sat on my jacket... And then, upon realizing I was dripping into the seat beneath me, because I could feel it trickle down and over to my thigh... I contemplated all the germs I was currently responsible for, my nearly naked lower body ruining this seat probably forever.

More than confusion, I honestly felt so sexually frustrated. The fact I had came twice, and one of those times being the best orgasm of my life, by far... I thought about the woman, and how much I lusted her, and I suppose women in general now as well—and when I realized I was unconsciously brushing my fingertips through my pubic hair, anyone across from me able to peer up my makeshift jacket skirt if they tried... and with my assailant gone, no one was shy about looking at me anymore, either...

...And their eyes on me, like they expected something—first looking at me with so much pity (for those who had stayed after the main event), and then as if I were the filthy one, as if it were somehow my fault that I was naked... How quickly they turned on me, shaming me for being the victim—with even their inability to sneer! Oh, it made me so furious, and I just wanted to... more than anything... oh, I was so ashamed, and flustered... but horny—fuck... I wanted, needed... to prove them right.

I pulled my jacket away, and caught the nearest woman's eyes as I rubbed vehemently at my raw, aching clit—which, when it throbbed, hurt from how red and stinging and sensitive it was... I looked at men, too, but my eyes glossed over them, feeling guilty that I was supposed to like boys when my mind was so fixated on women, my newborn sexual obsession... When I caught her eyes, she stared at me—not looking at my hardly clad body, only my eyes—as if she was disappointed in me, for me. But I didn't care, because I was aggressively turning at my clit, and spanking it as hard as my first real lover had taught me it so deserved to be spanked... the nasty, rutting fucking thing.

The sudden sight of someone's face obscured from me by their phone, which was no doubt filming what I was doing, made me immediately close my legs—but, because I couldn't rip my hand from where it was glued to my slit, the harder and faster I masturbated, and the wetter being watched made me, my heart racing, my hair on end, and my nerves so shocked... I opened my legs, little by little, until I had them spread wide, and was putting on quite a show, slapping and smacking my slit, when not tugging at my pubes, or driving my fingers into my squelching cunt-hole, that I might finger-fuck myself further and further into an uncontrollable rut... rubbing at my recently fucked asshole with my fingers, and prodding every so often, with the curiosity of what it'd feel like to fill both of my needy holes at once...

And as I ravaged myself, lost wholly to frenzy... I thought about how none of them could stop me—and the way that pervert smiled while filming me being so filthy in public, made me realize his little movie was for private use only...

Anyone but me is the motto of the coward onlooker... and as I contemplated their domestication, and where a little assertion could take me, no matter how weak really I am...

I realized my motto was quickly becoming:

Everyone, but me.