Everyone Dances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline needed a breather. She pushed Azrael down onto his back and curled her body around his, resting her head on his chest. She ran her hand up and down his smooth arm and licked his chest with slow, lazy twists of her tongue.

Perhaps she didn't really need a break after all.

"Was that enjoyable for you?" Azrael asked, his voice just barely above a whisper.

She lifted her head from his chest and looked up at his face. "Are you kidding?"

"Uh - "

"Couldn't you tell?" she asked with a laugh. "You were right here with me, weren't you?"

"Yes."

"Then why ask such a silly question?"

Azrael turned his head slightly to the side so that their eyes could no longer connect. "It's just that I don't - don't have - much experience - with this," he stammered.

Caroline felt her jaw drop with disbelief. How could that be true? Not only was he hot as hell, but he had brought her to orgasm not once but twice - and without even using his cock.

His cock. She smiled. "Well, let's give you some more experience," she said, as her hand wandered to his groin and she wrapped her fingers around his somewhat hard flesh.

Azrael let out a loud exhalation of breath.

Caroline began stroking, pumping and gently scratching until he was fully erect.

Azrael moaned.

She slid her body down until her mouth could touch his cock. First, she licked it from shaft to tip. Then she took it into her mouth, as far is it could fit, and started to suck and suck, then sliding her pursed lips up and down his length. She cupped his sac in one hand and squeezed.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh . . ." Azrael moaned and gasped and then moaned again. He placed his hands on her head and ran his fingers through her curly hair.

When Caroline felt his balls tightening in her hand, she knew he was on the brink of release. If her mouth weren't filled, a sly grin would have appeared on her face.

She pulled away from Azrael with one swift motion, releasing his cock and balls.

"Caroline?" he groaned. "Caroline . . ."

She smiled and scooted upwards so she could see his face. His eyes were closed, his jaw clenched, his brow furrowed - a picture of anguish.

"Fuck me," she whispered into his ear. "Fuck me, Azrael."

His eyes flew open. And within moments, he was between Caroline's parted thighs, cock thrusting in and out of her with an increasingly rapid pace. A variety of sounds were escaping his mouth.

Caroline tightened her thighs around him and scratched at his back. She gasped with pleasure when his mouth found her breasts. He licked them, nibbled them, and sucked so hard on her nipples that they grew stiffer than ever before. The sensation was almost painful.

Azrael groaned loudly and reached beneath Caroline's body to grab at her ass. His body was trembling.

Caroline bucked her hips and tried to match his rhythm. His hands were on her shoulders now, pinning her to the bed. She closed her eyes and waited. She knew it wouldn't take much longer.

Azrael let out what sounded like a cry of agony as his body shuddered with his orgasm. Caroline felt his hot cum pouring into her. She was close to climaxing yet again as well.

Then she heard an odd sound, as if something was being torn. She opened her eyes and watched in disbelief as two large, black feathered wings emerged from Azrael's back.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" she screamed, yanked her body away from his and leapt off the bed, scrambling to get away from him.

Azrael looked back over his shoulder. "Damn, I didn't know that would happen."

"What the fuck? What the fuck!"

"Sshh . . . sshh . . ." Azrael stood up and reached out to try to touch her face, but she shied away from him.

"Get the fuck away from me," Caroline yelled. "Get away!" She grabbed the comforter from the bed and wrapped it around herself.

"Caroline, I told you that I was an angel. I didn't know that this could happen," he said, pointing to his wings, "but I won't harm you."

"Harm me?" Caroline's heart leapt insider her chest. "You said you were the Angel of Death!" she said with a quiver in her voice. "Is that why you're here? To kill me? To take me away?" She began to cry. "I don't want to die. I don't want to die!"

"Caroline," Azrael began in a steady voice, "calm down. Calm down." He sighed. "I'm not here to kill you. That's not even what I do. As I said, I keep records of births and deaths. The angels under me guide the souls of the dead to where they belong. Sometimes, I'll guide a soul or two myself, but I'm usually too busy."

Caroline started at him incredulously. "They why are you here?" she asked, body shaking with fear.

Azrael sighed again. "It's All Hallows Eve. The one day of the year when the barriers between The Three Worlds dissolve and any being can cross between them."

"So you just stop by once a year for a fuck with the first chick you meet?"

"No!" he cried. "I came here for you - just you." He bowed his head. "And this is the first time I've ever even crossed over."

"Me? Why me? You know nothing about me." Caroline was beginning to calm down a bit. This whole story was insane, but she was starting to believe, with caution, this so-called angel.

"I've been watching you," Azrael confessed without lifting his head.

Caroline felt a rush of anger. "Watching me? What are you - some sort of fucking peeping angel?"

"No!" He looked up and met her eyes. "You don't understand. I am able to look down upon the entire world. I can see everything and everyone." He paused and sucked in a deep breath. "I first noticed you a few months ago. I felt your kindness, the abundance of love in your heart . . . and I had to meet you." He paused again, eyes wandering to gaze off into the distance. "So I waited and waited for this day to come so that I could become corporeal. And - here I am."

Caroline felt her body beginning to relax and her heart fill with - with - what? Love? No, that would be ridiculous.

"I'm sorry," Azrael said. "I never meant to frighten you."

Caroline felt a tiny smile on her lips. "It's okay." She walked back toward him, letting the comforter drop to the floor. She took his hands, urging him to stand. She hugged him tightly. "I understand," she whispered. "I really do."

Azrael smiled and moved to kiss her, when suddenly a bright light flashed beside them, accompanied by a clap of thunder.

When Caroline's eyes recovered from the momentary blindness caused by the flash, she saw another winged man standing beside her. He was wearing a gold breastplate and what appeared to be a short black skirt. She quickly stooped over to seize the comforter again to hide her naked body.

"Azrael, what are you doing?" the new angel asked.

"I'm exploring human life," Azrael replied. "Just as you have done many times, Michael."

"Do you have any idea what time it is?"

Azrael shook his head.

"It's ten minutes before midnight, and you know what will happen if you stay here after the last chime of twelve." It wasn't a question.

"What will happen?" Caroline asked.

Michael looked at her as if seeing her for the first time. "He'll be trapped here - as a human - for all eternity."

"But Michael - " Azrael began, glancing at Caroline.

"Don't be a fool Azrael," Michael snapped. "You're an Archangel. You know how essential it is that you return. It's time to go home."

Azrael looked at Caroline again.

She felt tears welling up in her eyes. She desperately wanted him to stay with her, but she knew she could not be so selfish. "Go," she told him. "It's all right, Azrael. Go."

His eyes were shining with unshed tears as well. "I'll be back next year," he said, taking her hands in his. He kissed her tenderly.

Caroline forced a smile. "I'll be here."

Azrael smiled back.

"Tick-tock," Michael said gruffly.

Azrael stepped away from Caroline.

"And put your clothes on for Heaven's sake," Michael growled at Azrael.

A few seconds later, with another bright flash of light and a clap of thunder, the angels were gone.

Caroline sat down on the bed and allowed her tears to spill down her cheeks.

"Next year," she said. "Next year."

Copyright 2010 Moondancer. All rights reserved. Not to be distributed, reproduced, or transmitted in any manner without the express written permission from the author.

12