Everyone has a Story

Story Info
The making of a loving cuckold.
1.6k words
3.38
104.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How my story begins isn't all that unfamiliar and is likely shared by many men, but it is how it affects our erotic futures that make things special for some us. When I was first in college I had intended on being the best student I could be, and to finish with high marks so that I could have the building blocks needed for a great future. During the first school year I lived with my high school sweet heart; she worked a full time job in the service industry while I was enrolled in full time classes. She attended all the same parties I attended and socially met all the same people. I had a busy schedule during the week with the ever constant need to prepare papers and study, which left her with huge amounts of time to spend on her own. It started slowly with her going to friend's places in the evenings, and later going to the bars during the week while I stayed home and studied. I didn't understand at the time what I was experiencing, but once I finally found out that my sweet heart was experimenting with what turned out to be several guys and a few of them being in my department I was utterly ashamed and humiliated. My most precious belonging had been visiting people we meet together and on her own; she actually had been sleeping with guys I had classes with.

I remember moving out and spending my first nights alone. I recall hearing how she was spending all her time with a certain group of guys. It was then while lying in my bed alone that I experienced my call. That first feeling that I could not explain; I was horny with every thought of her being with those guys. I recall masturbating repeatedly thinking about her with different guys. I always felt guilt afterwards, but only for a minute because the feelings I had for her to be with another man and the humiliation I felt were like nothing I knew existed.

I lived with this memory and carried on with my life. It wasn't long before I was dating and filling in all the pieces. I was growing like most people grow in college and I became more worldly in the sense that I wasn't so boring. The one thing that remained the same was my new obsession; every girl I dated became the person in my fantasies that was going sleep with other men and somehow allow me to find out in some humiliating fashion.

This was a quiet fantasy until I met my now fiancé. I eventually found the courage to tell her how it was something that I thought about, and how I enjoyed cuckold stories and topics. She was shocked that I was one of those guys, because she had a friend that had dated and cucked another guy with the same fantasies. She claimed not to be interested in that kind of affair, and that cuckolding me was something that would make her feel bad about herself.

In truth it worked its way into our sex life slowly. It started with dirty talk while we were aroused. It then allowed her to admit that she enjoyed voyeurism; which enabled me to take pictures of her in lingerie and later naked with her discrete approval that I would show friends and strangers. It reopened the conversation of wither she could sleep with another man and if she could enjoy it, but she was still hesitant.

It was still moving slow until we had a new game we wanted to play. We both wanted to see her strip and enthrall another man with me watching. She had made the suggestion that one of her ex boyfriends liked to message her and occasionally flirt. He lived several hours away and was someone she knew so it felt comfortable. He messaged one night using msn to which she answered back telling him she just stepped out of the shower. She was actually chatting with me while I was away on a business trip. He instantly couldn't resist and jokingly tried to turn on her web cam. She asked me if this was what I wanted and I replied YES. After a short period of them being flirtatious back and forth she turned the cam on. She was dressed in her robe with a negligee I got her underneath. We were both watching her through her camera, but he had no idea that I was there.

He asked various questions that had her lifting her robe and slightly flashing him. She typed to me at one point to say he wanted to put her on video call, and that he wanted to see more. It was my last chance to stop this game, but I was lost in my unraveling erotic fantasy. I told her she was beautiful and that I loved what I seen. When agreeing to the video call she told him that it was me messaging a moment before, but that she had told me she was busy and to write back later.

She then took what were obvious verbal commands from him. She removed her robe first and presented for him in the negligee I had got her. She then stripped naked and presented in different positions he requested to see her in. She then did something that indicated that things changed; she started masturbating and was clearly talking back and forth with him.

This went on long enough for me to masturbate twice at the images on my screen. I could only imagine the things they were saying that had her touch herself the way she did. She later told me that he wanted to meet with her, and that it would be kept discrete. She didn't answer his requests and later she felt guilty enough to admit to him that I was watching the entire time. He was amazed at how I wanted her to do that, but had her relay a message of "thanks" to me.

We later discussed what happened. Only after telling her how hot she looked, and how I both expected and wanted him to want to fuck her did she admit to feeling the same way. She then told me how he asked her to spend the weekend with him, and since I was on a business trip he joked it wouldn't count. I cautiously asked her if having sex with another man could endanger what we have, and for the first time she said NO. It was something that grew on her, and that she had never felt more aroused having that kind of power over two men. After discussing the matter further with her she made her only request if this were to happen. I had to contact him myself and explain to him how I agreed for her to meet him.

I was already aware he knew of some of my interests, but asking him to fuck my fiancé was something I did not consider. I was not going to stop me and I first emailed him, and later called him. I explained to him that I knew what happened, and that I knew he asked to meet with my fiancé. He didn't deny what he had previously said but sounded cautious. I told him I had I would have to call and arrange things for her if she were to meet him. He thought this was hilarious, and questioned if I was serious. I couldn't at first shake his skepticism so I had to move to another level. I decided to send him erotic pictures of her, and videos or me and her in intimate positions. He then during the call realized he wasn't being played with and changed his tone. He agreed to meet her, but only if I wasn't there. He also made several comments about our video's to which he now knows why she misses part of him.

That's when for the first time I really thought about it; this guy already fucked her before. I then asked him things I thought I knew by stories I had heard coming from her. His answers were nearly the same except he also offered information on the positions they used to fuck in and how she cums easier in certain positions for him. I had no answer to that since I had never seen my fiancé cum without manual touching. I think he realized that at some point while watching the video and wanted to make a point of telling me.

He agreed to contact my fiancé and give her his answer via an email. His answer was sent to the two of us. It came in the form of 2 attachments: pictures I sent him with me and her, and a picture of him from the neck down. I got to witness why she agreed to meet him. He was very well endowed with the body of someone many years younger than he was. My fiancé at first was mad at how I gave him the pictures and videos, but quickly calmed when she realized I did it in attempt to provide her with "our" fantasy.

She met him and has been meeting with him periodically when I am away or when we are traveling in his area. I am never present to witness them play, but I have met with him many times and seen footage of them on cam. We have become real friends with both him and his wife, but unfortunately his wife is not aware of that part of our grouped relationship. My now married wife and I share a love that has grown outside the limits of marital restriction since both our sexual and fetish fantasies are being met by someone capable of providing something that can't be found inside those restrictions. For those who can't understand the basics of this lifestyle I would have you consider this; my continuous greatest desire is to make her ultimately happy.