Everyone is Invited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft steps now made their way through the crowd. A short Asian girl in glasses stepped forward and with a great heave, threw a black duffle bag at Apple's feet.

"Thanks, Deena." said Apple, "Now get the lights."

The houselights went down. Some zipping and shuffling was heard, followed by the sound of someone spitting. A white spotlight cracked on, revealing the chair and showing shaven Kevin, now in nothing but his panties, standing as he was before, with his head hanging down so his chin rested on his chest. A two and a half inch thick, stout, purple dildo sat upright, stuck there with large suction cup and a little saliva.

A red spotlight cracked on, revealing Apple. She was in her tight black leather pants, kicking the jeans off her boot heels and slipping her white sweater over her head as if she was undressing at home with no one watching. She stood with hands on her wide hips. She stood in her pants and boots, her tight leather bodice overflowing with her breasts, her red leather suspenders, her fringed, full sleeve, fingerless leather gloves, her red nails. She shook out her curt haircut. She pulled her riding crop and red lipstick out of the duffle bag. She applied the lipstick. Now she was looking herself. Now she was ready.

A light bulb seemed to appear over her head and she bent over to fish a pack of Marlboro Reds out of her jean pocket. She tapped out a cigarette and a plain zippo lighter, lit it with a deep drag and exhaled heavily.

"Been fucking dying."

Now. She was ready.

"Ladies and gentleman. Boys and girls. Sluts and mansluts. Welcome to the reunion. Tonight, we are going to bond, tonight we are going to have a little bit of fun, and tonight, we all are going to reunite. Now, Kevy, darling, you better get on your knees and start slobbering on that fucking cock or it's going in dry!"

Kevin did so. Got on his knees and slobbered like a little bitch. This wasn't the first, but certainly the biggest toy by leaps and bounds that he was servicing. It wasn't like the strap on Apple fucked him with a couple times, not like the little butt plug he once kept in all day, this was a sizable cock that could only be described as sick. Kevin knew what an asshole looked like after a toy like this, so he slobbered good, he gagged and spit and drooled on it. As he did so, the murmurs in the crowd grew to giggles, then full-blown laughter, then to jeers and cheers. His peers were throwing their drinks at him like he was a killer on his way to the gallows.

Apple stood by and finished her cigarette, watching Kevin's head bob up and down, listening to the gasps and gags. When she'd finished she dropped the butt, swung her riding crop back and gave Kevin a slap on the ass. Kevin instantly stood up. Apple walked around to the back of the chair to stand in front of Kevin, never taking her gaze off of his reddened face. As her spotlight met his, they were both doused in pink light.

"Look at me, bitch."

"Yes Miss Apple." This got the crowd cackling.

"Say again Kevin, it's soo... popular with your friends."

"Yes, miss Apple." He said loudly.

"You're a fucking bitch Kev!" A male voice yelled out.

"Turn around," Apple said reassuringly.

"Yes, miss Apple."

"Bend over."

"Yes, miss Apple."

Apple whipped his back and his ass, over and over. Kevin grunted and gritted his teeth.

"Don't cry, Kevy." He could hear his dance partner taunt. But he held back the tears.

"Now, sit down, Kevin." Apple cooed.

He lowered his asshole down to the tip, feeling the cool drool on his tight hole.

"Sit up, Kevin, it will go down easier."

Kevin straightened his back. He let all of his weight go down on the cock but it still would not stretch his hole. His head was pounding like he might pass out.

"Relax Kevin," he heard in his ear. "Here." Apple put her crop to his lips and he took it in his mouth. Apple spread her legs, so that all could see the penetration happen. She grabbed his shoulders and leaned down with all of her strength and weight, forcing him to slowly sink onto the giant toy.

"Grrrrrnt," grunted Kevin, biting and drooling on the shaft of the whip.

People gasped, people covered their eyes, people bit their lip and felt their pants getting wet.

Apple moved around to Kevin's front, grabbed the crop from his mouth and lifted his chin with it. "Now, you are going to ride that stocking stuffer until everyone here is happy. Okay Kev?"

Kevin nodded, only to be punished with a crack on the cock.

"Okay Kev?"

"Yes Miss Apple."

Kevin started to rise off the cock. Everyone was curious if his ass was tight enough to rip the suction cup off, but he got up to the head and eased himself back down, feeling so stretched, feeling so full. People were still hollering and laughing at a safe distance.

"Alright! The rest of you listen close. Men, to the front. Everyone can leave after each man has dropped a load of sticky cum on this gayboy's face. Everyone is invited!"

Apple cuffed Kevin to the chair then stepped back. Nobody came at first, then a couple of men stepped forward from the dark, flies down, cocks out.

"Pam?" Apple beckoned. "Pammy!" she yelled. "If you aren't here in two fucking seconds you're gunna be the cum bucket!" But Pam wouldn't show. "Believe me Pam, all I have to do is say the word and you'll be pinned and drenched by a whole room of alumni! I'm sure they'd rather cum on a pretty face than a sad little sissyboy, Pam!"

Sure enough, Pam was by her side, dark mascara smeared eyes bleeding black trails down between her tits.

"I need you to get your little guest list, and put a check next to each name as he cums on Kevin. We aren't out of here until every man has shot one good load. You do know what a good load looks like, right Pammy?"

Pam nodded.

"Thought so. Then I trust you can take care of this. You are the event coordinator after all."

Apple turned her attention to the circle jerk. "That's right boys, right in the eyes, don't miss the hair! And Kevin, I want you grinding now not riding, these fellas need a stationary target!"

Cocks and faces and fast hands emerged from the darkness into the shine of the white spotlight. They looked like ghosts, like when you were a kid and you shined a flashlight on your chin and snuck up on someone. Black, brown, white cocks and hands and faces emerged from the darkness. The first group was so familiar. They were kids he only thought about once or twice since he graduated. They were kids he had tormented, bullied, stolen from, spread rumors about.

Then he saw a large cock come into the light, and felt a large palm at the back of his head. As his throat was jammed down on the cock, Kevin looked up through tearful eyes at a face he knew well. It was Bitchtits! It was a boy from his locker row who he called Bitchtits because of his two sagging breasts. First he let everyone in his locker row know, then everyone in P.E., then everyone in the whole damn school knew that Bitchtits was concealing man breasts, and should be called Bitchtits for that reason. Kevin didn't even know his first or last name, and now he was choking on his cock. Things had changed since freshman year.

Kevin awoke from his memory with a whipcrack on his balls and Bitchtits's load on his forehead. It dripped down off his brow, in front of his eyes and plopped onto his stiff dick.

"Keep rocking, baby." Apple ordered.

"Yes, Miss Apple."

The cum kept coming. Sometimes Apple would disappear and do some crowd work, tease and intimidate the non-participators into stepping to the front, and then return with a new drink or a bottle of champaign in her hand. Tonight was her night and she knew it. She was willing to push Kevin and everyone else to new levels, and the crowd and the lights and the booze invigorated her.

A familiar chuckle rang in Kevin's ear.

"Sorry bud," said Ralph. "Even we thought you were a fucking asshole." He stuck his chubby cock right against Kevin's cheek. "Well aren't you gunna suck it?"

Kev opened his soft mouth for Ralph to stuff.

The entire soccer team surrounded him at once, telling their best insults and names. "Fuck face faggot!"

Girls got in a little closer.

"Oh my god look at his dick! It's so hard! Fucking faggot."

"And it's covered in cum, he fucking loves it."

"He takes it in the ass like such a slut. Not his first."

"To think he took me out."

"To think I ever wanted him to. Glad he rejected me now."

"I was ready to suck his dick when I got here, now he's sucking my husband's! Ahahaha!"

And all the girls laughed and wouldn't stop their fucking chatter that penetrated Kevin's ringing ears.

"How are we doing, Pam?" Apple asked.

"He's the last one." Pam said, gesturing to the lone figure standing over Kevin.

Apple smoked again.

"He's taking a while, huh Pam?"

Pam just looked at Apple. Her eyes said please no.

"Go help him Pammy, it's okay, I'll take the clipboard. He's this one right?" Apple fingered the last unchecked box.

Pam just stared.

"Look Pam, I don't care how you do it, you get that big boy off and I won't put this ciggie out on your tits."

Pam walked away, clipboard still in hand, like it was all hers and as long as it was in her control, the night wasn't lost. The clipboard was the only sacred part of her that was not to be violated. She placed it down, and reached around the final cummer. He let her grab it, let her stroke it, then he looked back.

"Pamela Huff."

Pam was filling with dread.

"I heard you gave great head... You don't remember me, but I'm sure if you blew me, you would have committed my name to memory."

His hand guided her head down, and she opened her mouth. "That's it, bitch. Suck it like I just told you 'I love you.'"

Kevin and Pam were alarmed. It was Brian Murawski. He was dating Pam when he took her to a soccer party after the last day of school senior year. Brian had spilled to Kevin that she wouldn't put out, that he tried his hardest to be a kind, good boyfriend, but he didn't want to rush her, and now they were all young adults, and he and Pam hadn't done anything adult yet. He told Kevin that he was going to tell Pam he loved her at the party. Well, Kevin told her first.

"I don't know how to say this," Kevin had faked. "But I always felt an attraction to you, and I know it's a bad time, with you and Brian going so great, but, I just, I wanted to tell you... I love you."

At eighteen, Pam was so frustrated with waiting for a guy who loved her that she blew Kevin that night, and broke up with Brian in the morning. With Kevin's bragging, Brian knew every detail of the event by the graduation ceremony the next day. He grabbed his diploma and never spoke to either one of them again.

Pam sobbed and opened her mouth to be fucked. Brian looked at Kevin.

After a few teep thrusts, Brian said, "She's not so great Kev. She's just not into me I guess." He pulled his slippery cock from Pam's throat.

"Finish him, bitch," Apple barked, and Pam jerked Brian right into Kevin's eye.

It was all over. Only kneeling Pam and sitting Kevin remained in the white spotlight. Apple was in her red circle some feet in front. Everyone had gone quiet. Kevin broke down. He joined Pam in the sobbing. He looked ridiculous, crying with his shaven privates, his frilly panties pushed to the side to make way for the giant purple cock, his own cock sticking up in front of him. There was nothing more ridiculous that a full grown man covered in cum and red welts, sobbing.

"Aw, Kevin. You know you made me cry once," Apple said. "Actually more than once, but you wouldn't know. I didn't cry when you told it to me. But I cried every time I thought about it after."

"Ww...what?" Kevin spat out.

CRACK! Apple whipped Kevin across the face.

"P-please t-tell mme Miss Apple?"

Apple laughed under her breath. "I know you don't remember Kevin. I thought you were the coolest. I adored your confidence. I wanted to say the same fucked up shit that you did. Sometimes even about the same people. And I wanted to be loved for it, too." Apple bent over Kevin to get in his face and spit on him. PTEW! "I just wanted to say hello and talk, and you told me..." Apple lowered her voice so that everyone had to lean in to hear. "...Listen, fat cunt, if you want to fuck me, pick a roll and get in line.

"Still don't remember me?" CRACK! She whipped his genitals. "Well get in line, because not many people here do." CRACK! She whipped him again. "I lost a lot of weight, and gained a lot of respect for myself since high school Kevin. Can you say the same?"

Apple ripped the guest list from Pam's arms.

"You wanna explain why I had to find out about the reunion from a fucking newspaper, Pam? You want to tell me why I'm a plus-one? Anyone missing from your fucking list, Pam! Huh? Right here, in the fucking t's, Pam! You Still don't fucking know? Annie! Fucking! Taylor! Pam. Annie, fucking, Taylor. That's who you left out. You left out me, and Ronnie Cunningham, and Will Sobyak and Brian Murawski and you know that Deena is only here because you still use her just like you did in high school!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Apple whacked Pam's ass, her thigh, her back with the clipboard.

She grabbed Pam by the nape of her neck, hoisted her to her feet, and threw her forward on top of Kevin's cum drenched body. The chair toppled over backward and Pam rolled off of Kevin. Cum trails stretched from one body to the other. Kevin felt the dildo like it was brand new to his body as his asshole clenched around it, a result of the jolt when he hit the floor.

Apple stood over Pam, with a boot on her tummy, and just looked at her horrified face as a smile crept across her own. She stepped off, unlocked Kevin from the chair, and packed her bag. Kevin lifted his gaping ass off of the cock, unstuck it from the chair with a big pop and put it in Apple's open bag.

Taking Kevin by his sticky wrist, Apple said "Come on Kevin, let's go. I'll drive."

**********

When they got to the car Apple looked down at Kevin's ashamed face.

"You know Kevin, I have to admit, at the end of the day, when all the dust and cum and tears settle, you really turn me on. You may touch yourself now."

"Thank you, Miss-"

Apple threw her riding crop and duffle bag in the trunk next to Kevin and shut it. He could feel the hum of the engine, and they drove off to God knows where. Kevin didn't care, as long as it was far away from the old neighborhood.

12