Everyone loves McDonalds

Story Info
Upstairs of Mc Donalds can be such a thrill.
762 words
4.11
55k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been dating my boyfriend for nine months, this was the longest id ever stayed with one guy!. I really liked him but we had started to slip into a routine in the bedroom. Our sex life needed to be spiced up and quick, I was getting bored.

I decided I would get him a bit frisky somwhere we might get caught, the idea of someone catching us or even better watching, really did it for me. I was trying to think of a suitable place, getting myself very wet in the proces, when the idea came to me. A friend from uni, who owed me a huge favour after I covered for her when she fucked a guy behind her boyfriends back, worked at mcdonalds. I asked her about it and she said she would cover for us we did it upstairs at a quiet time.

I told my boyfriend on the way there, he was very impressed. We walked in, and I winked at my friend as we bought a drink, and went upstairs. Trouble was there was a young couple already up there, we decided they were only 18, so we'd ask them if they would mind. We both went over and they seemed more than a little shocked when we asked. They just stuttered that they didnt mind. My boyfriend sat down a couple of seats down and I sat on his lap facing away he had already undone his belt and trousers so I could feel his hardness. He pulled my top down to free my boobs as I carressed his tool. I stood up and he pulled my tiny thong down and I stepped out of it, he folded it up and put it in his pocket. the young couple were watching quite obviously, so my boyfriend beckoned them over. They sat opposite us and I lifted my skitr to ensure they got a good view as I sat on his cock.

I started to ride my boyfriend quite fast, the young guy watching was really hard in his trousers and was getting very amorous towards his girlfriend. He kissed her and pushed his hand down her top. He then took her hand and put it on his dick, she was a little reluctant at first but started to gather speed before long. He pulled her top down to reaveal her pert boobs and within seconds had his fingers inside her pussy pulling her skirt up so that we could see. This was all getting Dave so excited, I could tell he fancied her so much. I couldnt complain, I fancied her boyfriend so much too. I stood up "what are your names" I asked. "Sophie and Mike" she answered. Im not going to mess around Sophie, I fancy mike, and Dave so likes you !, you fancy playing around a bit?". I could see from the look in mikes eye he was, Dave walked over to Sophie and took her hand and placed it around his dick. She started tossing him off. I knelt infront of Mike and started sucking his cock, making him moan with excitement as he reached down to carress my boobs.

I looked to the side and saw Sophie standing up, hands on the table for balance as Dave entered her. I got up and sat on Mikes cock, facing him., he moaned as I sat on his dick. Dave was fucking sophie good and proper making her moan her appreciation. I was getting there and fast, I stated to speed up, I was nearly there when he said "stop im gonna cum". I carried on riding his hard dick and he splashed his hot load inside me. I looked at Dave just in time to see them both cum, he told her he was going to cum, but she begged him not to stop. "oh god im gonna cum, just spunk in me, please dont stop" she whimpered, and with that he started to empty his swollen balls inside her.

They didnt stick around for long after that, they both looked sheepishly at each other, made their excuses and left. We cleaned up and made our way back down stairs, thanking my friend on the way out. We both agreed it was a experience to remember !.

Thanks for reading this story, if u have any comments please forward them through literotica, I would love to know what kind of effect it had on you. Dont be shy, give me details, you never know I might be in touch....