Everyone's Slut

Story Info
The cheating woman gets her 'punishment'.
1.2k words
3.6
227.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bartender had been listening and watching the heated argument at the bar between the hot babe and the red faced bastard. Suddenly the bastard grabbed the front of her thin dress and ripped it open down to her waist. Before she could react, he reached behind her and grabbed the back of her dress and ripped it open also to the waist. Then the dress just fell to the floor leaving her completely naked except for her high heels.

He reached up and pulled her by the hair over to a vacant table and threw her on her back. He yanked her legs wide open and forced them into the air. He yelled: "Hey everyone, I caught this slut cheating on me. Since I found out she likes to fuck other guys, now I'm going to let her have the opportunity of really getting fucked. All you guys, get your cocks out and fuck this bitch in her cunt and ass…especially her ass. She likes to suck cock so make sure you fuck her face real hard! She also likes to get those big tits squeezed and sucked on. Make sure those hooters get a real work out!"

There must have been a good 30 guys in the bar. The guy had gotten some notice from a few of the guys nearby when he ripped her dress but now that the babe was completely naked and legs spread wide and ready for action, it got everyone's attention. There wasn't a moment's hesitation when a cunt was presented like that!

"Here's the plan," the man said. "I'm leaving the slut here for all of you to fuck. As I said, make sure you fuck her face, cunt and especially her ass hard and fast. Do a lot of tit sucking and squeezing real hard! She has to be taught a lesson what happens when she cheats on me. I don't want the slut any more so you guys can do whatever you want with her. I don't care. With that, the bastard turned and stormed out of the bar.

During this barrage, the slut was stunned at his actions. When he let go of her legs spread in the air, it was so abrupt that she left them there for a moment. Unfortunately, a moment was all it took for the horny guys looking for a cunt to move right in and fill that cunt.

"I got you first, you slut." said a big sloppy guy. He plunged his cock into her cunt so hard that he pushed her across the table a couple of inches. He reached over and grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her back so her ass was at the edge of the table. As he fucked her hard, her big knockers bounced up and down. "Hey, look at them big tits bounce around. I love 'em when they are that big." He leaned over and got a good grip on her tits and used them as handles to hold on.

He kept squeezing and pulling her tits hard. The slut screamed from the pain. "Hey, I think the slut likes to play rough. Well, baby, I'm going to give it to you and the rest of the guys here like it pretty rough too."

A cheer went up from most of the crowd. Another guy grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth wildly while he laughed and said that the slut was enjoying his big cock.

Then the guy fucking her cunt pulled his cock out, leaned over her and jerked off on her tits. "You look good covered with cum. But I'm only the first. When we get done with you, you are going to be a "cum baby" kinda like one of them tar babies. Ok, this cunt is ready for more."

"Get out of my way, fool. I'm doing her ass." said another guy as he jerked up her legs and bent over and looked at her ass. He stuck his finger in her ass and she tightened up and wouldn't let him in. He smacked her on her ass and yelled: "You don't tighten up your ass when I want to get in, slut. Now relax your ass." She tried but she was so afraid that she just couldn't.

The guy then stuck his fingers into her cunt and smeared some cunt juice into her ass. "Here we go now, slut." he said as he rammed his cock into her tight little asshole. The pain was so intense that she temporarily passed out. "Hey, throw some water on the slut to bring her around. I want her to enjoy this fucking."

The bartender brought over a couple of glasses of cold water and threw them in her face. She came around with a start. "Hey, slut, don't pass out on me again while I am fucking your ass. You've got to be alert to appreciate a good ass fucking." He kept right on pounding her ass and when he was ready, he pulled out and shot his load on her big tits. "That's number 2!" he yelled."

More guys crowded around waiting impatiently for their turns at the three holes. There was a lot of hooting and cheering after each guy shot his cock off into her mouth, face, hair, tits, and cunt. Some of the guys who liked sloppy cunts waited until after enough cum was oozing out of her cunt.

"I just love these hot and juicy, well used cunts." said one of the guys. "It makes it a lot easier for fucking her ass too."

After all the guys had fucked her once, the guy who seemed to be in charge said: "Ok, we got instructions to fuck her face, cunt and ass. If you fucked her face before, you still got to fuck her cunt and ass. If you fucked her cunt, you still got her face and ass. Ditto with you ass fuckers. So, you know who you are. Get in line for whatever hole you need to fuck."

The bartender said that all drinks were on the house as long as the slut was getting worked over. He said that the slut didn't need anything to drink because she was getting hot cum down her throat and that was plenty of lubrication.

The bartender stayed behind the bar and watched as each guy fulfilled his instructions of fucking every hole and then down his drink and take off. Some, however, would still hang around to watch the action. The slut was getting what she deserved all right. The bartender knew how much she liked to fuck only not all these guys at one time. Most of the guys in the bar who were doing her now had previously fucked her in one of her holes. The bastard who stormed out of the bar just didn't know it. If he knew just how much of a slut she really was, he would have killed her.

He decided that since the bastard had left her and didn't want her back, he would take her in the back and clean her up when they were finished with her. Then he would take her home and wait a couple of hours and fuck her himself. If the slut thought it was a long night now, just wait until she sees how much longer the night is going to be when he gets his cock ready!