Everything Changes at 21 Pt. 02

Story Info
My son is angry about what I did to him when he was drunk...
6.9k words
4.43
30.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: story contains Gay Male content.

*

While the sex I'd had with my son had been tender and passionate, the turn he'd insisted he had on me had been anything but.

We'd had a few drinks together and endured a very awkward conversation in which my claims that Jake had been complicit in our misdemeanours of the previous evening - that he had in fact drunkenly seduced me - had fallen on resolutely deaf ears.

"I told you this morning, dad," my son had snorted sullenly. "What you did to me, I wanna do to you."

"And then you'll feel we're even?" I asked him, topping up my wine from the bottle to help benumb the very difficult encounter that was awaiting us both.

He'd nodded glumly, taking a swig from his own beer.

"Obviously, I let things go way too far last night," I admitted to him slouching on the armchair. "But what you're about to do is hardly comparable."

"How d'you mean?"

"What happened last night was very much in the heat of the moment. This seems... well... horribly premeditated."

"It's not ideal," he shrugged. "But then it wasn't ideal of you to fuck your own son up the butt."

"I've told you repeatedly, Jake... you were urging me on... you even splayed your cheeks and called your anus your 'cunt'."

"I was drunk," he shrugged. "I didn't know what I was doing."

"Well, I'm drunk now," I said, standing up and picking up my wine glass. "Do you want to get this over with?"

"It's as good a time as any," Jake nodded, his expression nonchalant as if to make clear that this was a chore rather than a pleasure.

He followed me upstairs and we went into my bedroom.

Jake started unbuttoning his shirt so I asked, as I sat down to take off my shoes, "Do you want us to both be naked for the... er... act?"

"Yeah," he agreed. "I want you on your bed facing forwards so I can kneel behind you and grab onto you by the hips. Then, basically, I'm gonna bum you really hard until I cum a massive wad up your arse."

"Don't you want me from the front... that's how I did it to you?"

He shook his head resolutely. "I don't want it to be nice."

"Well, I'd better use the bathroom before we start. You're a very well-endowed young man and I should make sure I'm ready to receive you..."

"No," he said flatly.

I peered across at him, surprised by his reaction. He glared dourly at me and muttered, "Like I said... I don't want it to be nice."

We continued undressing in silence until we were both fully naked. Then we stood in front of each other, our two large father-and-son cocks hanging long and floppy over the top of our well-stocked nuts.

Jake was athletic and young; I was more chubby and my midriff was becoming decidedly middle-aged. His chest was hairless and his pecs prominently defined; mine was more furry and, while still quite bulked, I lacked the gym-sculpted musculature of my son's impressive torso.

There was little more than twenty years between us but I realised I was starting to let myself go.

"You really want to do this to me, Jake?" I asked him.

"No I don't, but I think I need to... then we can move on."

I got on my bed and bent forwards to present my two large round buttocks to Jake as he climbed on the bed behind me. I opened my legs wide so that my two big bollocks swung low and pushed my backside towards him to make my hairy crack splay open.

He'd seen my bum-rug before but I still cringed with self-consciousness.

I muttered, "I'm sure you've had sex with much more attractive bottoms than mine."

He shuffled up behind me, wanking his huge cock to get it hard, and said, "Yeah, but I've shagged worse ones too. For an older guy, your arse is actually okay."

I smiled, finding it unlikely that this was flattery given that he seemed determined that his payback should be as humiliating for me as possible.

He kept jerking his dick and it slowly stiffened up in his hand, and he asked, "Where's your gash? Is it low down like mine?"

I reached back and pointed to where my anus was lurking among the thicket.

"It's here," I said. "Enjoy the fuck."

Once his big cock was hard and curving upwards, he hocked a thick gob of phlegm up from his throat and spat it down onto it. He smeared his mucus around his plum-sized helmet and worked it down the thick girth of his veiny shaft.

Then grabbed me by the hips and started trying to push the enormous thing into my bum.

"An inch or so lower, Jake," I advised him, and then, "You might need to angle it upwards a bit..."

He slippery bell-end popped through the puckered ring of my hole, making me gasp and call out, "I might need some lube..."

He held my hips tighter and strained to work more of his enormous phallus into me, grunting, "You said you needed to take a dump... the shit you've got up your arse will be lube enough..."

Bloody hell, I thought. The lad certainly knows how to make a guy feel like dirt.

He reached up to my shoulders and clung onto them as he heaved inch after inch of his erection inside me. It pushed deep up into my hot rectum and then forced its way through the clammy resistance of my turd. He kept going, making me gasp as my sludge was squeezed around the blunt battering head of his cock, and then I let out a loud fart to which he responded, "Aah yeah!"

Once most of his manhood had been forced inside me, he returned his hands to my hips to hold me firmly in place for the butt-fuck, and said, "Right, are you ready for this? This is gonna be very hard and very rough..."

I peered back at him over my shoulder and asked, "Do you really feel you need to do this, Jake? Brutally sodomise your own father...?"

"You made me shit your spunk, now you're gonna shit mine..."

"I'm not sure if things can be the same between us after this."

That made him laugh bitterly. "Well, you should've thought of that before you screwed me in my sleep!"

"You weren't asleep, Jake... I keep telling you! You were egging me on..."

I suddenly remembered a specific moment. "You offered to reach around and finger my backside while I was... well... doing my thing."

He stared at me intently and I could tell that I'd stirred something in him. Perhaps he often suggested fingering the guys who fucked him, or perhaps what I'd said had stirred the glimmer of a memory through the drugged-up fuzz of the previous night.

"You've got to believe me, Jake... you weren't acting stoned at all," I continued, still with his huge hard-on joining our two dissimilar bodies. "If I'd known you'd taken some stupid pills, I wouldn't have done what I did."

"But you still did it," he muttered, his face becoming hostile again. "So now I'm gonna do it to you."

He grabbed me hard by the hips and started fucking me aggressively. His crotch slapped hard against my buttocks and the whole bed started shaking to his driving rhythm. My headboard whacked against the wall in time with his strong, rapid thrusts, and I'd peered up at him over my shoulder to see his face scrunched into a snarl.

This was rough, noisy bumming: crude and urgent. About as erotic as being taken up the arse by an over-sexed squaddie.

My bedroom began to stink fiercely of the thick crud the prominent ridge of his bell-end was gouging from my bunged-up arsehole. I could feel it smearing around my cheeks and forming a grotesque ring of sludge where the base of his shaft was hammering in and out.

"This is disgusting, Jake," I said, looking forwards at my shuddering headboard. "Whatever debt you feel I owe you, it doesn't have to be like this."

Jake stopped slamming his hips against my buttocks and seemed to falter in his determination to make me suffer for my sins.

"I'll just remind you," I said quietly, hoping to exploit his momentary lapse in anger, "that you climaxed very powerfully when I did what I did to you."

He knew that was true: he'd admitted earlier that when he'd awoken that morning his chest had still been covered with his own dried-on discharge.

He leaned down over my back and reached under me to check on the state of my cock. He found it large but limp and dangling downward over my scrotum and I muttered, "I'm really not enjoying this... I want to make things up with you... but this isn't the right way..."

"I was amped up on booze and beans, dad," my son blurted out, the wavering of his voice betraying how deeply upset I'd made him. "How could you just pull my pants down and shag me up the arse?"

"It wasn't like that," I said, trying my best to sound soothing. In spite of the position we were in with Jake's max-sized cock lodged belligerently up my arse, I still hoped that we could salvage something from this and recover our relationship as father and son.

I went on, "Look... you were flashing your bumhole at me... you kept saying it was like your mum's pussy and... well... it's a bit puffy and swollen so it did kind of look like that..."

"Really?" he asked. "I must have been off my fuckin' head..."

"That's why I ended up on top of you," I explained. "You kept telling to have one last play with your mother's minge... and I think in my own drunken state I ended up thinking of it as such."

"Guys do say my butt looks a bit like a vag..."

"I hadn't realised how much I must miss your mum... seeing her opening revealed in the roundness of yours... well, I suppose I just got carried away..."

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"I dunno... it sounded like an excuse... and I wanted you to feel that you'd got even with me."

He pulled out of me causing me to release a loud spattering fart and the thick brown mass coating his cock made the room reek anew.

"You still owe me, dad," he said. "But... yeah... this isn't the right way."

I got off the bed and wiped my crud from around my arse. "I'm happy to put right what happened last night, but I assure you that we both enjoyed the sex we had in your bedroom so I think it's only fair that we both enjoy whatever it is you decide you're owed."

"It's gotta be sexual," Jake asserted, as he grabbed some tissue from me to clean my shit from his cock. "But... Jesus! I honestly didn't know how slutty I must get when I'm stoned!"

I smiled at him. "You were being extremely seductive. If I'd been sober I'd have just left you to it... but... well... obviously I wasn't."

"Okay, we'll have to figure out what we're gonna do. I agree we've both got to have hard-ons and both be enjoying it."

"Feel free to tell me if this sounds ridiculous," I said, "but if we're going to be sexual together, perhaps we could find something that we both enjoy and could do more regularly."

"More regularly?" he asked, needing more tissue to wipe the build-up of shit from around his pubes.

"Yes, use what happened to forge something positive instead of you just feeling as if you've got even."

"Yeah... sounds cool," Jake nodded. "You'd like to do that, then, would you? For us both to help each other out when we're feeling horny...?"

I smiled. "I enjoyed our sex immensely last night and you did too, even though you can't remember it. We're both open-minded men who happen to have high sex drives... perhaps we could come to an occasional arrangement to be physical together."

Jake nodded, "Yeah, that makes sense, I guess..."

I grabbed the grimly stained tissue from him and threw the whole wodge of stinking paper into the bin.

He smiled awkwardly and added, "Look... what I just did was really awful and I wanna say sorry again that I treated you like that... I just had this image of me passed out and you... well..."

"As if I would do that to you, Jake. But I understand your anger and I think we need to draw a line under what has happened."

He smiled as we sat back down on my bed. "Except that, like you say, it might lead to something pretty awesome developing between us... a lot better than me just doing you up the ass in payback."

I smiled back at him and asked him, "So what sort of things would you like us to do together?"

"What would you like?" he asked and I could see that he was suddenly a little self-conscious to be sitting bollock-naked with his old dad discussing how the two of us were going to start regularly having sex.

I said, "Last night you enjoyed me licking your bum. You asked me to masturbate you while I lapped my tongue in and out of your hole."

"Really?" he laughed, his eyes instantly more enthusiastic. "You actually rimmed me out?"

"Yes I did," I nodded. "That was actually how it started. I was getting you into bed and you... well... offered me a taste."

"And you enjoyed that?" he asked incredulously. "You liked having a lick around Jakey's butt?"

"It was richly-flavoured, I grant you, but... yes... it was surprisingly pleasant."

He grinned. "Well, I'd feel things were pretty evened-up if you'd let me face-sit you while I jerk myself off."

"Do you think you could reach over for my cock and masturbate me too?"

"I reckon so," he laughed. "We've got a deal then, have we?"

"What about oral sex?" I asked. "A young lad like you must enjoy having that enormous cock getting a good sucking?"

"Aw yeah... and some!" he chortled. "You'd be up for that would you...? Maybe the two of us getting into a sixty-nine together...?"

I smiled. "Yes, I think I'd enjoy that..."

"Would you be okay with us fingering each other's dookies while we do it? I love having a finger up my arse while I'm getting sucked off..."

I laughed back. "I'd like that hugely... it sounds like we're going to have a lot of fun..."

"But what can I do for you, dad? I don't want this to be one-sided thing..."

"For a start, you can call me Robert in the bedroom. You called me that last night and it felt... I don't know... somehow more appropriate."

"Okay, then, Robert," he smiled. "D'you want me to suck your cock... lick your butt?"

"That thing we did earlier... you behind and me in front... well, I think in a different context, I'd rather enjoy us trying that again."

"You want us to fuck?" he grinned eagerly. "Did you secretly enjoy your son and heir doing you up the bum?"

"I recognised a certain... er... erotic potential in it," I smiled back, feeling rather naughty to admit it. "But I'd like us do it reciprocally... make sure we enjoy it together..."

"I can be a very sensual lover, Robert," he smiled, pouting his lips mock-seductively at me.

"And I don't want any of that," I told him flatly. "This isn't a romantic thing... it certainly wasn't for me last night. This is just the two of us having occasional sex as a mutually convenient outlet. We lick... we suck... we even fuck... but we keep it purely for fun... just a way of emptying our nuts."

"Yeah, sounds good," he agreed, getting up from the bed. "Look, I'm gonna get a shower... my cock really stinks... and then maybe we can get started properly... see what feels right for us both."

While he was showering I changed the bedding. The shitty butt-fuck he'd punished me with had left an unpleasant speckling of brown stains in the middle of the duvet.

I fixed us both fresh drinks and then, when he was getting dried, I took a quick shower myself to clean up my arse. If he did want to lick it - and after all, he'd mentioned it as possibility - I wanted it to be nice and clean for him because I was sure that I would hugely enjoy having my son do something so intensely intimate to me.

We started out by lying back against my pillows, side by side, briskly masturbating together to get our cocks thick and hard.

"This is nice, dad, isn't it?" Jake asked, before correcting himself to call be my bedroom-name of Robert.

"It's very nice, yes," I agreed. "If you'd prefer to keep it like this... just the two of us enjoying a wank together sometimes... I'd be more than happy for that..."

"Is that what you want?" he asked.

"No... but I suppose a father and his adult son masturbating together occasionally is within the realms of what one might consider a healthy relationship."

"I reckon we can have a healthy relationship and do a lot more together than just jerking off..."

Our cocks steadily lengthened as we slid our hands up and down their stiffening shafts. We peered across at each other, smiling, and I enjoyed watching Jake's swelling bell-end darken in colour and grow shiny as his huge organ was steadily reinflated with his blood.

"In that case," I said, as my own large penis slowly assumed its full size, "I think we need to be honest with each other. For starters, you've probably already worked out that I do this in bed most evenings... enjoy a vigorous wank and the rush of a climax before I switch the lamp off and go to sleep."

"Yeah," my son laughed. "I'm usually bashing away myself!"

"Well, in future, feel free to come in and join me. If you're feeling horny, tell me... and I'll do the same to you."

He kept laughing. "What, so I'm like 'Robert... I really need my cock sucking...'?"

"Absolutely," I chuckled. "And I might similarly say, 'Jake... I need a bit of help tonight... would you mind fingering my bottom while I gratify myself?'"

"That sounds well cool!" Jake guffawed. "We've both had sex on tap for years, and we didn't even know it!"

"Sometimes we might just masturbate together... which will be nice in itself... at other times we might indulge in full intercourse... we'll just see how things pan out..."

Jake said, "In that case, Robert, I'd like to sit on your face while I wank. Apparently, you rimmed me last night and I don't remember a fuck, so I reckon I'd like to find out properly what it feels like to have my old man eat my butt!"

I chuckled. "I think I was rather good at it... your cock became extremely hard!"

He laughed back, releasing his erection and getting up. "Well, this time there's gonna be no mention of mum or her pussy. I want to you enjoy my tush for what it is... a dude's cute little pooper!"

I pushed myself and then laid down flat on the bed so that my son could squat his round ripe arsehole over my face before lowering himself down for me to stick my tongue up his bum.

===

And that's how I formed a sexual relationship with my son.

It took a little time for us both to adjust to our new arrangement, although not perhaps as long as you might suppose. Once we'd grown used to the fact we could be sexual together, even if only in the bedroom and strictly as Robert and Jake, we were soon able to resume our more typical father-son relationship when we were in the rest of the house.

That first night, we were probably at our most retrained with each other, which was somewhat ironic given that Jake had just literally fucked the shit out of my arse. I'd licked the boy's bum while he'd shown his enjoyment of the sensation by furiously wanking himself off, and then I'd sucked his big cock while roughly fingering his hole until he'd shouted, "Fucking yeah!" and had promptly cum down my throat.

Afterwards, he'd seemed a little awkward and had said a somewhat formal 'thank you' and I'd half-expected to extend his arm for a handshake before heading off to bed.

The next morning when I awoke him with a glass of orange juice, I thought I'd make sure that our fun of the previous evening wouldn't end up being an unspoken-of one-off. I told him I felt horny and he grinned and admitted that he did too, and then we masturbated together on his bed before Jake surprised me by leaning over and consuming my cock. We'd aligned ourselves into a very agreeable sixty-nine which had steadily shifted until we'd both climaxed with our tongues lapping at each other's arses.

A couple of nights later Jake had walked into my bedroom with his erection tenting his pyjama shorts and I'd put the book I was reading down and offered to fellate it for him. He'd smirked sheepishly and then muttered, "Actually... if I do it properly this time... can I relieve it up your butt?" And I'd chuckled as I got up to remove my own pyjamas, lubing myself up and then squatting forwards on the bed so that we could finish what we had started and enjoy it to the full this time.

12