Everything was Perfect

Story Info
A picture perfect family with a dark secret.
3.3k words
4.35
49.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers

Everything was perfect.

The laundry was all dried, folded and put in the proper drawers. Floors were mopped and waxed. Dinner was in the oven. Windows were sparkling to a gleam. Perfect.

Here hair was perfect. A little bob of sweet chestnut brown, delicate bangs to lightly hang in precision over her brow that shaded her bright blue eyes.

Her dress was perfect. The subtle flower pattern complimented her creamy skin and the design cut to her body gently showing her curves in all the curvy places. The back dipped modestly low, cooling her skin in the summer days that made a lady sweat when it was unflattering. It flowed around her calves, the same milky white flesh as her shoulders. With small diamonds at her ears the only indulgence on her body, her wedding ring completed the wife costume she wore like a badge of honor.

The children were done doing their homework at the kitchen table and were already in front of the television in the family room. When the timer chimed, Susie removed the pot roast from the oven and heard the front door open.

"Honey, I'm home," her husband called out as he removed his coat and hat.

Before George could walk into the dining room, he knew the table would be set and his wife would walk through the door at any moment with the roast; today was Wednesday. He could smell the anticipated meal as he entered the dining room and saw his beautiful wife bring the platter in to its place on the table.

Perfect wife.

Perfect children.

Perfect house.

Perfect life.

Yes, everything was perfect.

That is, until the lights went out.

When dinner was finished and Susie was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes from dinner in the sing, George brought her his plate. "Thank you, dear," Susie said as she pulled her hands out of the soapy water to take the dish from him. The soap was covering her fingertips and her grip was not as good as it should have been. The dirty plate fell to the floor with a loud crash and it seemed like time froze for Susie and George. Their perfect world was tilted by the clumsy fingers of Susie as she stared at the white porcelain shards at her feet.

She was afraid to look at her husband's face. The anger would be simmering in his eyes, but he would have a calm mask covering his face. The children ran into the room before she could look and brought her back to reality.

"What was that crash?" her son, Bobby, said. His big sister, Karen, looked on at the plate without saying a word. Their father without moving said, "Everything is alright. Go up and brush your teeth for bed," in a calm voice that had goose bumps running over he body.

They always listened to their parents.

Susie's fingers trembled horribly as she bent to pick up the shards at her husband's feet. He didn't move. He didn't speak. He didn't help. When it was cleaned and thrown in the trash, George said in a slightly strained voice, "Are you alright, dear?" He only calls her dear during these moments. That word made her bring her eyes up.

He was furious. His eyes were shaking inside of their sockets and behind the concerned smile his teeth were clenched, his jaw tight. While the entire time, deep inside, her body tingled. She tingled for so many reasons.

"Yes, darling. I'm fine. I'm so sorry, my mind escaped me and I didn't realize how much soap I put in the sink." She was rambling and she knew it.

He put a hand on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. He can be so restrained. "I understand. Accidents happen. Why don't you finish here and I'll see the kids to bed." Smiling, nodding, her loving husband left her to swim in her fear alone in the kitchen.

'Why did I do that? Why do I make him upset? My plan is going to fall through, I know it.' She mumbled to herself, whipping the kitchen clean before her husband could come back.

When he walked down the stairs, his shoes were off and his tie was undone, as well as the first two buttons on his shirt. Susie was standing in the middle of the immaculate living room holding a glass of Scotch on the rocks; George's favorite.

"Are the children in bed?" she asked, hoping that he didn't hear her voice shake. With a nod he took the glass from her and took a sip.

"H-h-how was your day?"

"He didn't answer her, only finished the drink and handed the glass back to her. She refilled it at the bar and as he took it, he said, "Make yourself a drink and I will meet you in the basement," before walking away.

Alone in the dark living room, Susie grabbed the bottle of scotch and drank two huge gulps straight. The basement? Is that necessary? She made herself a glass of vodka without noticing, she drank it in one swig. 'Calm down, Susie. It won't be that bad.' Refilling her glass, she walked out from the living room and stared at the basement door. It stood open and almost welcoming if it wasn't so menacing.

Taking the steps slowly, she listened for any noises in the basement. Machines, buckles, tools... anything to give a heads up of what to expect. She kept reminding herself that she asked for it; she broke the plate. And she did.

She knew what she was doing and she dropped the plate on purpose. It's been a long time since she made her husband angry. Every time she does it scares the life out of her, but to feel his anger escape him through his body, through his words, through his hands as he takes her... that's what keeps their marriage together.

In the basement, the door to the other room was cracked and she opened it gingerly the rest of the way to walk inside. He husband stood to the right of the small, black room. His shirt was gone but his tie was in his hands. She gazed for a moment at her husband and how handsome he was. She fell in love with him so quickly. And every time she sees him like this, she falls in love even more.

Power for power and lust for lust.

Kiss for kiss and trust for trust.

He wrapped his tie around his hands and pulled tight before telling her to lock the door and take off her dress. These demands are always done without hesitation, and even though she was excited, she was scared.

She stood in the middle of the room in her bra and panties set with a matching garter belt holding up her nude stockings. Bright red heels held her standing high. As George walked around her, he looked her up and down as a piece of merchandise that he was thinking of buying. He took her drink from her and placed it on a table by the door.

He came close to her face and smiled at her. "You're a beautiful woman, Susie. A vision in your black silk to contrast your white cream skin. These are my favorite pieces of lingerie that you have."

"I know. That's why I wore them." As soon as the words left her mouth in her small voice, she knew it was a mistake.

His eyes moved over her breasts before whipping back to her own. "Why weren't you wearing your rubber gloves when you were washing the dishes?"

Her mouth froze open before she could think of what to say. He knew she broke the plate on purpose. When they were married, George laid down the arrangement. He had rules and they were specific. Dinner on the table by 6:30. House clean at all times. Television off by 8. Dresses worn with stockings and heels.

Always wear your gloves when cleaning. Especially dishes.

Would her punishment be even greater now?

"I'm sorry. I... forgot," Susie stammered through a response. She didn't want to give away anything or give him a reason to accuse her.

"You forgot... what?" he said with his voice rumbling low from his body's core, making her remember her place.

"I forgot," she said as she raised her eyes filled with fear, anticipation and love, "Master."

As George paced around his wife, they both watched each other and built up a hunger that was sure to grow wild. He didn't speak for a moment and he didn't have to. She knew he was contemplating; planning what to do with her.

He stopped behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "You are forgiven for the plate, dear. But for deliberately punishing yourself and angering me, the price will be great."

Every muscle in Susie's body pulled tight at his words. She was now getting scared beyond what she planned.

He walked to the wall and opened two hidden doors in the blackness revealing a closet. George seemed calm as he looked over each whip and shackle, every device that was in there to make Susie cry out in pain. He looked like a man searching for a suit to wear to work. And all Susie could do was wait and watch as he chose the weapon that would bring her the anticipated correction.

As George told her that this is just to start, she saw "The Pink" as she liked to call it. The paddle was a few inches wide and about the length of his arm. Susie calls it the pink because one side of the paddle is covered in a think pink rubber that had small raised dots scattered across it. Plus, it turns her skin a warm pink color when he uses it on her.

Susie met her Master's eyes steady as he walked closer to her body. She knew exactly what he was thinking. The next command he would give would be a position for her to take. He was simply deciding where to put her. With a slight twinkle in his eye he said, "I think... the saddle."

Without hesitation, Susie walked to the saddle and stood with her arms at her sides, waiting for his instruction. The saddle was a long horse that looked like it should have been in a school gymnasium. Only this one had black leather covering the main section and in addition to the two handles, it had buckles and straps on the sides. The possibilities were endless.

George came to his wife's side and put his arms around her waist, guiding her. Her stomach pressed to the side of the saddle and he leaned her forward until her breasts were crushed against the cool leather. Her arms hung down the sides and he brought them to the farthest handle, stretching her upper body tight as she grasped the worn handle. Two straps were joined at her back to hold her secure, not like she would move if she could. George secured her hands next, cuffing them to the handle before moving behind her and spreading her legs. The legs of the saddle matched her stance as those were secured as well.

George came around to her side and turned her face so her left cheek was pressed to the leather, pulling her warm flesh tight so she knew it wouldn't be comfortable to move if she so dared. As his fingertips swept delicately across the right side of her face, she opened her eyes. Her Master was now fully naked and his erection was posed before her like a piece of artwork on display in a gallery. When they made love sweetly, without punishment, she would worship his manhood. Press her face to the smooth skin and rub like a cat marking her territory. With George's fingers running through her hair and the possessive gleam in his eyes that met hers, Susie knew she wasn't going to be able to experience her kitty caresses. He murmured for her to open her mouth but she was already stretching her lips to welcome his cock. He pressed his hips close and slipped the tip into her rose petal kiss and quickly pulled back out. She whimpered.

"Just a kiss, dear. For now."

He moved behind out of her sight and stood behind her, admiring her like a coveted prize won at the fair. She was magnificent at this stage, spread before him. With a flick of his wrist, he ripped the panties off her, knowing that he would buy her another pair- this is her 5th pair. They ripped easily and fell to the floor. That's why they were his favorites- easy to remove.

Here, his wife was offered to him like a gift from the gods. Her skin was flawless; nothing marred her flesh... yet. He knew she waited patiently for his move but he just waited. He waited until he saw the anticipation drive her body to trembles before landing the first blow.

Her gasp hit his ears in a siren's teasing note before he brought The Pink down on her again. And again. Sweat beaded his forehead and her cries got louder. The trembling never stopped in her legs and when he glanced down, he saw a trickle of her honey running down her thigh. This was what she wanted, right? Well, he'd give it to her.

He came back to her face and looked upon his beauty of a wife. Her face was flushed and her bottom lip was bright red from biting. Breaths coming quickly from her mouth; tears swam and ran from her eyes that were filled with nothing but desire. He smiled. Then moving closer he held his painful erection to her face once more. "One more time."

Her lips opened on a gasp and he shoved himself deep inside her throat, reveling in the wet silky textures rolling all over his cock. The groan of fulfillment escaped his lips when Susie sucked until her cheeks hollowed. He thrust his hips faster and faster, fucking her mouth and watching the expressions change in her eyes from desire to nervous to happy to devious. His little vixen of a slave was enjoying every fucking minute of this.

When George felt the tingle in his stomach and the clench of his pelvis he abruptly pulled away from the cave of her mouth with a loud pop. Again, she protested. "No, no. I want to enjoy you much more before I cum."

In front of her eyes, George flipped the paddle over and showed her the rounded hard handle. Susie's body tightened in all the right places. Her bottom was so sore, and hot. It felt so good to have it warm and tingling like a perpetual orgasm on the surface of her skin. Her face was sore and her throat was dry, legs shaking from the stance and her arms were stiff. She couldn't be happier.

George disappeared again behind her and finally, Finally!, began rubbing her neglected pussy. It was so sensitive that the instant his fingertips grazed the flesh her whole body jumped. George seemed to like that because she heard his satisfied chuckle. The one that says "I know what I do to you, and I like it." His fingers were harder now, stroking up and down from her clit to her hole, spreading her honey all over the pink flesh. She purred at how good it felt. "Does that feel good, dear?"

"Yes, Master." It was more like a sigh, but George understood.

He put two fingers inside her and pressed deep, "How about that?"

"Yes! Yes, Master, more!"

He startled her but slapping her ass so hard it brought a fresh pain through her thighs. "Don't command me. You don't make the commands, I do. Remember that." And with that, he stilled the fingers inside of her, making her desperate, making her insane with the desire to come. But she knew that if she moved her hips to thrust upon the fingers inside, he would pull them away. This is one of the many punishments that he has to offer her. Showing her the pleasure and making her beg for it.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Yes, dear?" His tone mocking her.

"Please, Master."

His fingers flicked inside of her, making her cry out. "Please what? What can I do for my temptress now?"

"Please, Master. Let me come."

"Oh..." he said sounding like he had no idea that she was struggling. "You want to come. And why should I let you? As reward for disobeying my rules? Or for making demands?"

She didn't respond, only bit her lip and waited. His chest pressed against her back and his lips touched her ear. "If I let you come, what will you do for me?"

"Anything." Before the words even finished filing from his mouth, she spurted the truthful answer. "Anything, Master."

There goes that satisfied chuckle. "Good answer." He pulled his fingers out of her body and the slightly warm handle to the paddle was shoved as far as it could go. She cried out at the forceful push. Slight pain, overwhelming pleasure assaulted her and focused everything she had on her pussy. Slowly pulled out and pushed in to the hilt once more. The smooth wood was no match for her Master's cock, but it will do and she met the thrusts beat for beat, moving her hips as much as they will move. If only he would... move... it... a little... Yes!!! Right there!! She put her whole body into it, fucking the handle like it was her last chance to come for months and when her breaths came quicker, her muscles clenching around the wood, George abruptly pulled it out and threw it on the ground.

Dead. Her orgasm died before it even had a chance to live. He loved the torturing the orgasms out of her. George watched her body tremble with unfulfilled passion, and anger and disappointment. He smiled. But not for long...

He replaced the handle with his cock and pushed his way to the hilt. The handle was much smaller than him so he needed to go a little slowly but his little temptress fit him like a glove every time. The warmth of her sacred cavern was like coming home to him. His fingers held her curved hips tight as he fucked his wife, his love, his slave, like he never fucked her before and this was it, his chance to finally get what he wanted. The faster he went, the warmer her vaginal walls felt on his cock, enveloping him in her fires. When she clenched around him, he groaned and pressed harder. When he moved his hand to her clit and flicked, she groaned and thrust higher. Their insides flipped and tingled as their orgasm was brewing. She knew she was close and he knew he was close. He held her tighter and said, "Now, come for me."

An explosion. The Big Bang all over. Constellations and planets passed before their eyes as they were milked of all they had. They came together as George bit Susie's shoulder, holding them both up on the saddle. They shook and tremble, skin to skin, drenched with passion and sweat.

George found his legs and got off of Susie's tired body. He undid the buckles, and helped her stand straight up. Her muscles were tight all over and it hurt to use some that were stretched so long. He kissed her gingerly on the lips, her brow, and her cheeks. He grabbed a robe for her that hung in the closet and carried her up to their room, drawing a bath for her.

He cupped her face and looked into her eyes. "Now, have we learned our lesson?"

"Yes, Master."

She learned to be sneakier when getting what she wants. And that thought brought a smile to her face that George interpreted as contentment rather than contemplation.

apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers