Everything You Want

Story Info
You finally meet to explore your darker desires.
1.7k words
4.07
29.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet in a city, somewhere big and anonymous, and get a hotel room for a few nights. One with a big, soft bed that is so inviting – but that will have to wait. First, we go out on the town together. I wear a see-through black lace top and long black velvet skirt. My eyes are dark, my lips a deep purple-red. You are all in black. You put the collar around my neck and attach a leash. And with a familiar, almost casual attitude, you lead me out into the night.

I don't know where we are going, I merely follow you. I *must* follow you, as you have me in your grip. You light a clove and we pass it between each other as we walk towards wherever it is you're taking me. Again I notice how erotic it is simply to share a cigarette with you. How gorgeous you are as the smoke escapes your lips.

Our destination turns out to be a strip club – not too sleazy, but not too classy either. I've never been to one of these before, and it excites me. Even more so to go with you. You unhook the leash and put it in your pocket for later, opening the door and ushering me into the club. We sit for awhile watching the dancers, your hand resting lightly on my thigh, driving me crazy with just that small touch. I lean over and purr in your ear as you watch the girls, loving the reaction I see in your body, and your eyes.

You rise and I think perhaps we are going now, but first you plan to tease me. You find one of the girls – pretty, auburn-haired, a bit more voluptuous than the rest of them, and you pay her for a lapdance. Your eyes tell me I am to watch, silent and still, as this woman writhes her naked body all over you. It is torture - a sweet, delicious torture - as I see your arousal, what she's doing to you, and what it's doing to you to watch me watch you. And I, helpless, cannot touch you or bring you to me until you are ready. I stay where I am like a good kitty, wanting you so badly.

When it's over, you tip the girl and turn to me, giving me a long, deep kiss, all tongue and teeth, and I accept it hungrily. You pull me to my feet and lead me out of the club, attaching the leash again once we are outside. I don't know what you plan for me next, I just follow you.

We end up at a beautiful, goth-inspired bar, filled with interesting, exotic people in their blacks and reds. You stop me outside the doors, tell me to look inside and watch the people. You press up against me as I do this, and whisper in my ear. You tell me to go in alone, and you will follow. I am to look for a man I find attractive, and start up a conversation with him, flirt with him, let him buy me a drink. Let him touch me. And you will watch me, let it go as far as you want, until you wish to stop me. You unhook my leash and send me inside.

I see many pretty boys, the kind that would look good in cages, but they are not really my type. But then I catch the eye of one man, subtle in his gothic look, broad-shouldered, a severe expression on his face. I walk over to the table he's sitting at in the back, and he motions for me to sit down. He gets me a drink – I want cinnamon schnapps, red in the glass, hot on my tongue.

He talks to me, I can hardly focus on what he's saying, knowing that you are only a few feet away, watching. He moves in closer, brushes his hand over my hair, his lips against my cheek. I steal a glance over to you, and you merely nod your head. So I turn my face and the man kisses me – hesitating at first, and when I don't pull away he goes deeper, harder, and his hand is on my shoulder pulling me to him.

And then you are beside me, you take my hand and jerk me to my feet and lead me out of the bar, and I turn and look behind me at the man, who is rather confused, and I smile. Once we are out of the doors, you pull me, roughly, around the corner, into the small space between the buildings, push me hard against the brick wall and kiss me. Your kisses, like no others. You whisper in my ear, "You are mine," and then you hook the leash to my collar and lead me back to the hotel.

When we are back in the room, you tell me to undress, leaving only the collar. You don't ask or make it romantic or want to take my clothes off yourself. You turn your back to me after your demand and set to work on something. When I am naked, you tell me to peel back the covers of the bed, throw the pillows on the floor, and lay down flat on my back on the sheet. I try to ask what you are going to do, but you tell me to stay quiet. You leave me lying like that, vulnerable, exposed, for what feels like a very long time. Finally, you come to me and I see what you have brought for me.

You have candles, small tealight votives, and you place six of them on my body, telling me I must stay very still. Then you produce a bottle of wine and a shallow bowl, and you fill the bowl with dark red wine and place it on my stomach. You tell me that if I let any of the wine spill, I will be punished. Then you light the candles. You have made my body into your altar. You let me stay like that for awhile, just watching, reaching out once to stroke my hair. Then you lean over and lap some of the wine from the bowl, and come to kiss my mouth, letting the wine flow into me as you kiss me.

My body stirs at the touch of your lips, and some of the candlewax from the votives runs down my sides – I flinch, and that only brings more hot wax. You smile at me, somewhat viciously. I struggle to not let the wine spill too. But the heat from the candles is getting to be too much, and I squirm a little, and a few drops of wine slip over the rim of the bowl. Your eyes go dark.

You blow out all the candles suddenly, and take them off of me, and then take the bowl as well. You tell me to roll over onto my stomach. I hear rustling sounds as you search for something in your bag, and my body tenses all over. Then you approach me, and slide something smooth and flat along the whole length of me, from my shoulders to my calves. Then there is a sharp *smack* and a searing pain right above my ass, and I know what you have is a paddle. You continue to strike me with the paddle, all along my body – I never know where the next blow will come. The pain burns and leaves red blotches behind. I whimper, but I do not protest and I do not plead with you to stop. You did warn me, after all, and I accept my punishment by your hand.

Slowly I realize you have stopped, and the pain is receding. Then your hands are on me, gently caressing all the places the paddle hit, and your kisses follow. I relax and submit to your tenderness as fully as I had to your violence.

Eventually, you turn me over and kiss the front of my body as well. Then you lift me up, kissing me on the mouth, and lead me into the bathroom. You remove my collar so I am fully bare. You take off your own clothes and we are standing naked together. You turn on the shower, hot, and motion for me to get in, following me. You softly wash my body, my hair, and kiss me some more. You tell me to close my eyes as your hands explore my body. I am facing away from you, my back pushed into you. You play with my nipple with one hand, and slide the other down, across my hips, between my thighs. I am already wet there, ready for your touch.

You caress me like this for awhile, and then suddenly take your hand away and push me away from you a little, so that my hands are resting on the shower wall and I am bent over slightly. You run one finger down my back, slowly, until you get to the curve of my ass, and then pause. You slide your finger between my cheeks and then, very gently, work your way further. I inhale sharply as you enter me there, and part of me wants to pull away, but I don't. I am yours do to with what you please, and I know that you will take good care of me. Slowly, I relax to your touch, and you slide another finger into me.

After awhile, you stop, pull your hand from me and turn me around, kissing me deeply on the mouth. You whisper in my ear that I have been a good girl and that now you will show me your appreciation. We wash up, rinse off and get out of the shower. You take the towel and dry me off, then stand behind me and brush my hair smooth. Then you dry yourself off and lead me back to bed.

You put the pillows back and pull up the covers a little and tell me to lay down on my back. Then you are on top of me, kissing your way down my body. You push my legs apart and kiss me there too, and you don't stop. The feel of your tongue is exquisite. I lay there, completely relaxed, as you bring me to orgasm with your mouth, and it is beautiful.

Afterwards, you lay next to me, running your hand lazily over my body, kissing me, and you look into my eyes and I know, with every atom of my being, that I am yours.