Everything's Different Now Ch. 01

Story Info
Aaron has an accident at school - and gains a reputation.
2.1k words
4.13
31k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself focused on a spot on the ceiling for what seemed like 10 minutes. I'm not sure what the spot was - a fly maybe? Perhaps just a petrified dust bunny? Whatever it was, I couldn't take my eyes of it.

Then I refocused, going in and out from focusing on the spot on the ceiling to complete darkness. And back again. I saw the heads of different people around me. Were they looking down on me? I couldn't move. I heard my name over and over: "Aaron? Aaron? Aaron?"

Then suddenly with a start, I felt a flash of consciousness. My surroundings shook a bit, cleared up but were still blurry, and I had the biggest pulsing headache. I instinctively grabbed my head to control it. I heard an adult's voice off in the distance. "Seizure" was a the main word that jumped out at me.

But more than that, it was the murmuring of all the students. Especially the girls. I had all these girls - some of which I didn't know, some of which I was very close to, like Ashli, and others which I strangely had crushes on forever but never said anything about it - circling around, giggling and whispering.

I made note of the awkwardness of the adults around and began to raise myself up slightly on my elbows. When I did, all the girls gasped and jumped back. I had no flippin' idea what was going on.

As I raised myself up, I looked down and got a big eyeful of what all the commotion was about.

The thing is this - I was 18 years old. When you're a boy, being 18 is synonymous with virility and unending horniness. I, at this stage, was a boy that had never gotten laid. Hell, I hadn't even had a girlfriend yet - endless crushes but no girlfriend. As a result, I jacked off constantly. If I jerked it less than four times a day, something was wrong. I always seemed to find time to blow that load SOMEWHERE. And that also meant that the moment I went to sleep every day - ping! Up came the morning wood. Or in my case, the mid-day-nap wood, or the passing-out-on-the-couch-while-watching-The-Simpsons wood... whatever you may call it. I tried to avoid taking naps in public areas because it could and would happen.

And additionally, let's just say that when such nocturnal how-do-ya-do's do take place, there's no hiding it. I knew that I wasn't small down there. In fact, thanks to a solid education from my dad's porn stash (this tale takes place in the early days of the Internet, so internet porn wasn't as widespread), I knew that I had the biggest cock I had ever heard of or seen. If you put me up against a solid 12-inch ruler, it was almost a perfect fit. At my hardest and thickest, I was always about a 1/4-inch shy of the 12-inch mark (which annoyed me to no end!).

But I digress - the commotion was the way in which my cock swelled and snaked down my leg as I was conked out from my seizure. And since I chose to wear shorts that day, as I sat up, out of the bottom of my shorts, sticking out about two inches past the hem, was my cock. My shorts were stretched, pulled at the point where my cock exited its confines. Turns out when I sat up a bit, my hard cock sprang forward even more, surging ahead and causing the girls to gasp.

So thus was the situation - the onlookers were half shocked that I just had a big giant seizure in the middle of the hallway at my high school, and half shocked at the sheer magnitude of my junk, that was poking out obscenely from the bottom of my shorts.

In short, I, a pretty socially invisible kid until this time, had suddenly turned into an urban schoolboy legend.

Just as I was mentally taking stock of the situation, my cock began to shrink back down and the paramedics showed up to whisk me off to the hospital. My best female friend, Ashli, actually rode in the ambulance with me, a prospect I found kind of weird.

We were close, no doubt about that. The past few months, I had been going to her house every day after school. We would sit and talk about everything under the sun - our mutually nerdy taste in movies, our shared musical tastes, our observations about all the kids at school (especially the preps and jocks, who shunned us). And last month, she helped me through a chaotic time as this girl I had a humungous crush on - a freshman named Stacy - hooked up with another guy despite kind of leading me on for months.

Stacy was certainly the kind of girl I could never get, let's be honest. She had shoulder-length brunette hair, big brown eyes, was about a size 2 and cute as fuck, and she somehow sprouted a D-cup even though she was only in the 9th grade. But that didn't keep Stacy and I from hanging out all the time, going out every weekend on adventures to the mountains and stuff like that.

One night, me, her, her friend Kristen (an admittedly hog-ly friend I wanted nothing to do with) and a dweeby douche bag named Sam were out dragging Main Street all night, and Stacy and Kristen were flirting with me all night long (something that had NEVER happened to me before in my life). We ended up at Sam's house and he boasted that his father was out of town and we could spend the night together in his basement. He obviously thought he was going to hook up. But alas, all that happened was Stacy and Kristen snuggled and hugged on me all night long Sam fell asleep on a bean bag chair all pissed off. As her big tits pressed into me all night long and I fought off a huge hard-on, I was hooked. I fell hard for Stacy.

When Stacy turned down my advances to hook up with an unemployed 22-year-old asswipe named Matt (who, looking back, was a bigger douche bag than even I had originally thought, considering he was totally okay dating a high school freshman), I was crushed. It was Ashli that helped me pick up the pieces.

She talked to me while I cried, explaining to me that Stacy wasn't worth my time if she was willing to turn down "a great guy like me" to go after a jackass like Matt. She turned off all the lights in her house, lit candles to calm me down, and held my head and stroked my hair as I cried. It was really touching and helped me to get over Stacy right then and there.

Fast forward to today, and suddenly, Ashli is there right alongside my mother in the hospital. It was pretty surreal. The rest of the day was a blur as doctors came in to prompt me on my recovery and I was still a bit too spacy to know what was going on. But they released me just in time for school to get out. Before I left the hospital, Ashli gave me a big, lingering hug goodbye, and for the first time, kissed me on my cheek, which sent tingles through me.

It was really at that moment that I looked at Ashli for the first time. I mean, REALLY looked at her. She was tall, nearly 6 feet tall, and was a bit chubby but by no means fat. I know for a fact she wore size 12 jeans, as I went shopping with her a few times.

Another thing I never really noticed about her was her body. I knew she had pretty decent sized boobs, but it never really jumped out to me since she always wore T-shirts that were pretty baggy on her. But today I looked and really scrutinized her chest, and her rack was solid, full and bouncy. She really did have an "hourglass figure". I had no idea why I didn't notice until now, especially since I was frantically looking EVERYWHERE for my first girlfriend. Maybe having the seizure just knocked a screw loose and gave me some perspective.

As my mother and I arrived home, there was a yard full of kids waiting for me. Mariah, the "queen bee" of our group, ran up to me as soon as I emerged out of the passenger side door of my mom's car.

"Aaron, I thought you were dead!" she screamed, sounding as dramatic as possible. I notices our other friend, Lisa, visibly roll her eyes.

In our group of freaky outcasts, skater types and pseudo-goth drama kid weirdos, Mariah was the center of our world. All of the guys in our group (most of which were as inept with girls as I was) were all desperately in love with her. And with good reason - she was about 5'8", boasting a slim size 3 waist and a pair of perky breasts I'd estimate at a B cup. On top of it, she was drop dead gorgeous, flashing the cutest smile to get out of any jam and hiding behind a head of perfectly straight brunette hair that flowed to the small of her back. She was made all the more hotter by the fact that she wore Green Day shirts, torn jeans and flannels, and she made it clear that despite her hotness, she was "one of us." That being said, I was never quite into her because I knew she was easy - she boasted about it. In fact, a couple guys in the group had already slept with her. I know Ryan definitely did, and she boasted at great length about how full she felt after being fucked by his 9-inch cock, and he was so proud of that fact. Silently, inside, I just giggled.

Lisa, on the other hand, was similarly built but carried herself in a completely different manner. She was a 5'6" redhead that was a gothic princess, wearing the black makeup and clothing regularly and pulling it off - very very well. She was hot with classic features that were very Audrey Hepburn, and she was smart as a whip. We were just getting to know each other after meeting a few months prior and out of all the girls I knew, aside from maybe Ashli, Lisa and I had the deepest philosophical discussions. The only thing she was lacking was a rack - she was a 32A (I knew the exact size because she bitched about their tininess regularly). But I knew she had giant nipples, and they regularly poked through her bra and were clear as day whenever she wore a light-colored shirt. But it wasn't noticeable, as she usually wore black. And I also saw her once in a cutoff shirt, and despite not being an athlete in the classical sense, she had a totally ripped pair of abs on her pencil thin body. Even though I preferred busty girls, I knew she was considered a "hotty with a body" so to speak.

And oh yeah - she fucked Ryan too. But that's a story for another day.

All my friends (and some people who I hardly even considered "friends") grilled me about my well-being, what it felt like to seize out like that, if I saw the pearly gates, things like that.

Then my buddy Jerry addressed the 400-pound gorilla in the room.

"Dude, none of us had any clue you had that big a dick!"

Everybody suddenly got quiet. I looked directly at Lisa, who blushed. I swear I saw Mariah lick her lips upon hearing the statement.

"I know you said it wasn't small, man, but god damn!" another friend, Josh, chimed in. "Who knew you were like Ron Jeremy and shit."

Awkwardly, Ryan added "and just as fat and ugly!"

Everybody laughed and I was visibly embarrassed.

"Awww, he's blushing," Mariah said joyously, moving closer to me. Without warning, she sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck and beamed. "Don't be ashamed of it. You're very lucky," she smiled. She moved in to give me hug, and as her lips were near my ears, she whispered the hottest words I had ever heard at that point:

"By the way, I think big cocks like yours are hot as fuck!"

And immediately, I began snaking down my pant leg. And as soon as I felt it make contact with her leg, she giggled, looked at me and smiled.

"Have I mentioned I like sitting on your lap?" Mariah announced for everyone to hear. And everyone knew what she meant. And I felt scared to death. And I knew things were certainly going to be different from now on.