Eve's BBQ

Story Info
You andEve have Sarah for dinner.
938 words
3.88
64.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are outside bar-b-quing the steaks and I can see you cutting off a piece with your knife and tasting its readiness. I am inside the kitchen peeling a cucumber for the salad when my friend Sarah walks in. She is visiting from out of town. You can see her though the window as she walks up to me and puts her arms around me in what at first appears to be a friendly hug. I know you are watching I can feel it. I slowly raise my hand from her back and caress her silky hair. She leans forward and places her lips gently against mine and begins to kiss me. You do not know if this is planned, if she knows you are there, if she would object to you watching. So all you do for now is watch through the window. You like what you see.

You are a little surprised because you have never actually seen me with a woman and you did not expect any company. Her lips were like wine, so sweet and succulent. Our kiss was slow and exploratory, we are in no hurry and care not about dinner, just about the immediate. Sarah tastes so good. I let my hand venture to the opening of her blouse and with ease and experience unbutton her blouse one button at a time exposing her beautiful cleavage. I let her blouse fall to the floor and begin to fondle her firm breasts. They are like delicious melons. I lower my head to taste them and to feel them in my mouth. I undo her bra and expose her hard nipples. They feel so good but I want them harder.

I help her to get on the counter in the kitchen - I know you are watching and that gets me so wet. I open the freezer and take out an ice cube .and put it in my mouth. I lean over her and let the cool water drip on her. She arches her back to meet the water. It looks so erotic. I run the ice across her hard nipples and watch them get harder. Her legs are spread. I reach my hand under her skirt and feel her thighs, her skin is so soft. I pull down her skirt and remover her panties. I can see she is dripping wet. I have her in an angle where you can see her. You can see the glistening on her full lips. I lean down and smell her. I do not touch her just let her feel the warmth of my breath on her eager pussy. Her juices are dripping down to the crack of her ass, it looks so delicious.

I see the bottle of honey on the counter and decide she would look so good covered in honey. I take the bottle and tip it over and let it drip first on her left nipple then her right. It looks so good. I nod my head inviting you in. I ask if you are enjoying this. You just give me a kiss and let me continue. I drip the thick honey down her belly button and fill it. Then I begin to let it drizzle over her left breast then her right, tracing her nipple with the sweet honey. I tell you I want you to lick the honey off of her nipple. I like watching you. I continue to drip the honey lower till I come to her nice juicy cunt. Her legs are spread so wide.

I ask Sarah if she is enjoying this, with how wet she is, she could not deny it even if she wanted to. I take the honey and let it pour right on her clit and inside her cunt. I want to fill her sex. She looks so hot, her body covered in honey. I am very wet. I begin to lick her clit. Sarah tastes so good, the honey and her wetness mixed. It is exhilarating. I bring her to the point of climax then stop. She is begging me to continue. I stop and take the honey bottle over to her mouth and tell her to open wide. I fill Sarah’s mouth with the honey and tell you I want to watch her suck your cock. You drop your pants and your cock is so fucking hard. You put the head of your throbbing cock right to her lips as she opens her mouth the honey oozes out a little.

I reach over and take the peeled cucumber and start to rub her clit with it. Your cock looks so good fucking her mouth with the honey dripping out. I shove the cucumber in Sarah’s eager cunt and fuck her with it. Her moans are muffled with your cock. She cums all over the cucumber. Her body shudders so hard. I pull the cucumber out and give it a lick. It tastes so good. I put the cucumber to your lips and you begin to suck it and taste her cum. It is more then you can bear. You take your cock out of her mouth and come over to me and kiss me. I love the taste of another woman on your lips from the cucumber. You come get behind me and lift my skirt and pull my panties off. They are so wet. You smell my panties and rub them on your honey covered cock before thrusting into me. I am so aroused. It does not take much for me to climax and you as well. It was so awesome.