Eve's Extraordinary Experiments Ch. 01

Story Info
Mage Eve loves to experiment! But things go wrong...
2.3k words
4.03
28.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve had always been, and will probably always be, curious. Having grown up in a magical household, it was difficult not to be, with all the flying objects and mystical potions and fantastic beasts. Eve aspired to be exactly like her parents, her mother especially, as she was a renowned mage, yet kind, loving mother. So, at the young age of eighteen, Eve was sent to the Draiotcha School of Magic.

Shy little Eve had quite a hard time finding friends. Her quirky disposition, in addition to her habit of accidentally setting things on fire caused many to stay far, far away from her. But she didn't let that put a frown upon her countenance. She was, after all, going to be the best mage that the world had ever seen. Or so she so often dreamed.

Head tilted upwards, long dark hair cascading down the front of her long robes, eyes sparkling, Eve gazed longingly up out of the wide glass ceiling of the potions lab. "Another day has gone away..." She mused quietly to herself, remembering her mother as she did, as it was her who first coined the phrase to a six-year-old Eve. There was no point in Eve's hushed tone, as she was the only one left in the lab this close to midnight. Her fellow mages had all been invited to a party, and if Eve had the urge to poke her head out of the heavy lab door, she would have been able to just barely catch the throbbing and pulsing of thunderous music.

"I don't have time for parties anyways," Eve said, a little louder this time, for she was attempting to fully convince herself of her words. "I have experiments to do." And with that, Eve returned to her work.

Eve stared at a musty old tome, trying to decipher the words that had been written in ancient text. She wished she had paid more attention in language class, but it was too late now. Eve was determined to successfully make this potion, one for summoning familiars, by tonight. Her classmate had all been able to summon unique creatures during class time, and the scoff that Professor Desmonia after seeing Eve's puff of smoke had become firmly imprinted within Eve's mind.

"This should be it..." Eve held up a glass beaker, its contents a vibrant green. "Color looks... okay..." Even brought it to her lips. As she tilted the cup's contents into her mouth, she thought a prayer to the Gods that it would work.

Not five seconds after the first swallow of the potion had gone down Eve's throat, she felt the tingling of magic throughout her body. This is it! It has to be it! Eve thought with excitement. With bated breath, she sent a burst of magic out onto the ground beside her. There was smoke... yes... and where there was smoke, there was...

Eve let out a resounding groan when the smoke cleared, and here was absolutely nothing left remaining. No big tiger, no fox, not even so much as a fly. "Oh, come on! What did I do wrong?!" Eve wailed, throwing her hands in the air in exasperation.

Desperately, Eve went back to the book, flipping through pages. "Maybe it's the recipe. Maybe if I try another..." The titles of these potion were absolutely nonsense to her for the most part, but she could recognize the symbols for 'summoning potion'.

"Ah! Here's one!" Eve cried triumphantly, ignoring the fact that she only knew the first three symbols in the title. She also forgot to check the picture of the finished result in the back. In her haste, Eve zeroed in on the ingredients, and the ingredients only.

Immediately, Eve threw out her hand in an attempt to use magic to send a beaker to her from the other side of he room. The container moved, yes, right past Eve at a startling pace, smashing to pieces on the wall behind her. "Oops," Eve said sheepishly as she walked to the shelves instead, her short robe swinging. She had modified and dyed the garment herself - and gotten into trouble for it - but she just couldn't stand the lengthy fabric (of which she kept tripping over), and the plain, boring black.

Beaker now properly obtained (and intact), Eve set to work for the umpteenth time that day. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, adding ingredient, mixing, stirring, chanting incantations... She found herself needing ingredients they had never used before in class, but Eve managed to find them behind a locked cabinet. The one spell she had managed to perfect was the one for opening locks; it came in use from time to time, especially when she lost the key to her room, which was fairly often.

Once Eve added the final ingredient, she watched as the mixture fizzled and immediately turned a deep crimson. "Um..." Eve muttered, confused. It isn't supposed to be this color, is it? But it was sparkling, and it had made a reaction... So without any further thought, Eve downed it.

A more powerful surge of magic shot through her without a second of delay. It was so overwhelming; she could barely control it. Her hands shook, trembling intensely. She had to shoot it out, she had to get rid of it before it sent her into magic overload. So Eve turned her hands to the floor, and shot as much magic as she could onto it.

Just like before, the smoke started, but this time a deep red. Eve kept her hands suspended, ready to dispatch any strange creature that appeared. But as the smoke obscured her vision almost completely, Eve wasn't able to discern if restraining magic was required. It never occurred to Eve that she probably should have cast some anyways, just in case.

Suddenly, from the smog, a thick, red, slimy tendril shot out like an arrow, aiming straight for Eve. She was so surprised she didn't react, and the limb was allowed to wrap itself around her torso. "Hey!" Eve cried, trying to cast the restraining spell now, but it was too late. Only feeble sparks came from her palms, as she had used most of her energy when summoning the creature in the first place.

"Help!" Eve yelled desperately as another tentacle came flying at her, this time coiling around her ankle like a snake. But her voice could not be heard; everyone was at the party, or in their rooms, far, far away on the other side of the great castle. "Damn it!" Eve cursed as yet another tentacle hit her, subduing her other ankles.

Slowly, the creature began to lift Eve into the air. "Put me down!" She continued to struggle, trying again and again to cast magic but her pool of mana had been drained, all of her energy sapped. After her fifth try, not even sparks emitted from her trembling hands. The monster obviously decided that her arms were problems too, so two more tentacles from the seemingly endless pool came around her wrists as restraints.

Effectively unable to move, Eve found herself in the direst of situations. The smoke around the room and creature refused to clear, obscuring her vision, but it didn't matter now anyways. She wasn't going anywhere at all.

"What do you want with me?!" She asked furiously.

There was a low growl in response.

"Come on! I created you! Aren't you supposed to listen to me?" Eve reasoned. "Just let me go!"

There was no noise as an answer this time; instead, a sixth wet limb, this one forcing Eve's robes open, sending the amethyst fabric flying. Instead of the stuffy white blouse and long skirt that the others wore, Eve had forgone the undergarments completely, figuring that her robe would stay closed for the entire night. She had forgotten to do laundry, and had no clothes to wear, at least for the foreseeable future.

The monster seemed to grow even more feverish at the sight of Eve's naked body, immediately curling around a breast while sending another tentacle straight at the other. This one fiddled with her nipple, the soft nub growing solid within seconds. Eve squealed, protesting, attempting to push herself free, but it was no use.

Still, more tentacles emerged from the seemingly endless pool of them that the monster had, stuffing themselves into Eve's mouth and slathering the slime all over her tender skin. She had never been violated so, and there was not a damn thing she could do about it. "Mmf!" Eve's eyes darted from side to side, trying to search for some way to free herself, to no avail.

Finally, she felt the stickiness of a tendril between her thighs, between the place that nobody had ever explored before. "No, please, no!" She tried to scream, but her mouth was full. The monster wouldn't have listened at all anyways. For some reason, she felt herself grow slightly wet, her body's automatic reaction to the stimulation that was being rained upon her. She hated it, hated her body for doing this, but she had no control over it.

The tentacle ached to probe inside of her, teasing the lips of her pussy, dripping that wet goo all over her hairless mound. Eve attempted to squeeze her thighs together, but the monster held her ankles fast and far apart, as if it knew what she was thinking. This is bad! Eve fretted, If I don't do something... The monster is going to...

"Aaah!" Eve's body's involuntary reaction was to scream, and scream she did when the tentacle first pierced into her pussy, bypassing her folds completely in its search for her core. It didn't allow her any semblance of a breather, as it shot through her, wiggling like a snake within her.

Eve's surprise prompted her body to react accordingly, her pussy contracting and seizing up around the thick tentacle, squeezing it so tightly that it reacted with pleasure. It expanded, now fully inside of her, smashing against her cervix, eager to spill the slimy cream that it contained within. She couldn't stop crying out, desperate for someone to help her, despite the knowledge that there would be no savior here.

There was a shot of pain, several shots in fact, but Eve was distracted when the tentacle in her mouth expanded. No, no, no, please, no! She begged mentally, but the monster didn't give a damn. It released another load of cum straight down Eve's aching throat. What Eve hadn't realized was that the magic, having been summoned with her powers, had adapted the magic into its own cum. Immediately, as Eve felt the cum run through her body, a feeling of euphoria began to take over.

Eyes bulging, Eve was violated simultaneously at her pussy as a flood of white, hot nectar poured inside of her, the tentacle thrust inside of her releasing all of the liquid it held as well. Though normally she would have jumped to the thought that the monster must have been done now, the lewd magic was now in control of her mind and senses. Her body cried out for more, pussy throbbing for stimulation.

So the monster gave it to her, shoving not one, but two hefty tendrils into her pink sex. Eve was appalled that she was finding it a turn on, but she couldn't help it. Her body reacted on its own. She was trembling, every muscle in her body tensing up as she prepared for climax, one that promised to be intense.

The tentacles thrusted in tandem, working together to extract every last drop of pleasure from Eve's tired body. But the intoxicated Eve was more than willing to give, her body awakened. She was in delirium, absolute ecstasy as the two tiny phallus-shaped monsters took her without the slightest hesitation.

"M-more," Eve muttered. "Fuck me more..." She was shocked by the words that were coming out of her mouth, but she couldn't control it, nor her frenzied hunger. All she could focus on was more. The soundtrack to this defilement was Eve's moans, and the wet slicking of the tentacles, noises that were repeated over and over again, with Eve's voice only growing in intensity as her orgasm drew near.

"I can't... Oh God..." Eve groaned, her pussy throbbing, her libido thundering, all of it rushing towards the orgasm. With a piercing cry, Eve came, dripping nectar all over the tentacle's barb. Her body was humming with the sexual energy that was mixing with the magic in her body, making for an even more explosive climax. Eve was twisting, squirming as she tried to catch her breath several times but failed most of the attempts.

She couldn't take any more, her mind was blanking out. She was fading in and out of consciousness, unable to comprehend and digest the sensations that coursed through her body. Her pussy was constricting, tightening rapidly, squeezing the tentacles furiously. It was no surprise when the tentacle expanded as it had before, and seconds later, thick white slime came spurting out of it, pumping into Eve's body.

Thanks to gravity, there was nowhere for the cum to go but down, dripping down her body as the tentacles kept thrusting, wanting to pump every last drop of their spunk into Eve. It was taking complete advantage of her, and loving it.

Eve grew limp, unable to hold on to consciousness any longer. The last sensation she was aware of before she fell into blackness was that she was utterly drained. She had never felt so tired before, and it was time to sleep. And with that, Eve dropped into darkness as new tentacles sprouted from the monster.

Eve would wake up a couple hours later, coated with buckets of creamy cum, the monster and the smoke nowhere to be seen...