Eve's Introduction to BDSM Pt. 01

Story Info
Introduction.
1.5k words
4.15
23k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner at Irene's was always interesting.

During the week when Irene and Eve had coffee together, the subject of B.D.S.M had come up.

"If you are interested in learning more you should meet Master Michael." Irene said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Ooh." Eve said "Who is he?"

"Come to dinner on Saturday night around 7 and you can meet Him." She said.

And so, Eve arrived at Irene's palatial house, courtesy of her ex-husband, on Saturday night and was introduced to Michael.

She mused at how Irene referred to him as Master or Master Michael, and giggled quietly to herself thinking Irene was leading him on.

He was tall, dark, with very dark piercing eyes. He had a nicely trimmed full beard and was well spoken, appeared to be well educated and in his late forties. During coffee, the conversation changed from European art to B.D.S.M.

"Eve is interested in learning more about the subject, Master Michael." Irene said. "She thinks she might be a submissive or even a slave."

"Oh, is that true?" Michael replied looking at Eve.

She nodded and lowered her eyes at him across the table.

"Do you think you might be a submissive or a slave, Eve?" He questioned.

"Is there a difference?" she answered.

"Yes there is." He replied.

She looked up at him with questioning eyes.

He went on. " A submissive is one who gives responsibility for part of her life to another. That other person accepts the responsibility for that part of her life. He makes all the decisions for her, she has little say in those decisions but may veto a decision with a "safe word" if she chooses.

Eve listened in silence.

"A slave, gives all the responsibility for herself to another, she may not even have "safe words" to use. She is totally trusting in that person for her welfare. Both the slave and the submissive derive their pleasure from serving; in giving pleasure to her Master." He continued.

"If I decided to become a submissive or slave can I go back to how I was if I don't like it?" she questioned.

"Yes of course you can. You may choose to be a submissive or slave for a short period of time and then revert back."

Irene sat and watched them both with a faint smile on her face.

"How do I start such a relationship?" Eve asked.

"You simply ask the one you wish to serve." He said.

"So I can say that I want to be your submissive or slave for the next two hours and then revert back to how I was?" she asked.

"Yes, if you choose to." He said.

"OK." She said with a grin on her face. "Michael may I be your slave and serve you for the next two hours?"

"Yes I would be honored to have you serve me, Eve. From now on you will call me Master and you will refer to Irene as Mistress." He said in a deeper more authoritative voice.

She nodded. "Yes Master."

She sat and wondered what would happen next. She looked across at him, uncertain of what to do.

"Now stand up and remove your panties, put them on the table and come and stand alongside me"

Surprised at His request, she slowly stood, reached under her short green skirt, slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties and slipped them down over her hips and down to her ankles. She reached down picked them up and placed them on the table, before moving around the dining table towards him.

She stood alongside his dining chair, proud of completing her first task. He sipped His red wine and placed the crystal glass carefully on the polished dining table.

Without a word he slipped his hand under her skirt and between her unsuspecting thighs, closing his fingers around the soft lips of her vulva. She jumped and was tempted to slap him for taking such liberties with her, but then remembered T/their agreement.

A finger probed between her labia and found the entrance to her vagina. She moaned quietly to herself, and looked embarrassingly across the table to Irene, who was sitting smiling. Irene nodded to her.

"She needs to be shaved." He said sharply to Irene as He rolled the soft flesh of her nether lips between his fingers.

"Yes Master." Irene replied, and got up and disappeared into the bathroom.

The offending finger was probing inside her now, signaled by the embarrassing wet sound from between her thighs.

"Take off your blouse and bra, slave." He said quietly.

She did so unhesitatingly, grateful for something to do to get her mind off His hand which was still probing mercilessly between her legs. She reached back to unfasten her bra, an action that unwittingly opened herself up even more to him and his fingers took full advantage. She gasped.

He looked at her bare breasts, reached across with his free hand and began to knead the soft flesh, her nipples becoming hard.

As Irene returned, He removed both his hands from her.

"Do a little parade for us, eve" he commanded.

Dressed only in her high heels and skirt she walked back a forth, doing a little twirl as she reached the wall of the room.

"Stop!" He ordered. "Take off your skirt and then continue."

She slipped the skirt down to her ankles, bending at the knees, trying not to expose herself more and still keep balance in her high heels.

She continued to walk, ever conscious that the high heels made her hips and backside sway provocatively. Her movements made the dampness between her thighs feel cool. A faint waft of her aroused femininity rose up to her nostrils. She blushed.

"You may stop now, eve." He said softly. He paused. "Irene?"

"Yes" Master she replied.

"Explain to eve the Nadu position."

Within minutes, under the gentle guidance of Irene, eve found herself kneeling before him, her back straight, her chin held high, eyes lowered and her hands resting palm upwards on her widely parted thighs. His focus was between her legs. He was looking at the small triangle of soft dark hair the base of her tummy.

Without moving his gaze from her crotch, he spoke. "Eve whenever you approach me this will be the position you will adopt. It is called the Nadu. you will also kneel before Irene in this position, but with your thighs together. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" she whispered.

"Irene, teach the girl the Sula-ki position."

"Yes Master" Irene replied.

eve was asked to lie on her back. Thighs wide apart, hands lying beside her palms open and facing upwards. She stared at the ceiling.

"Slide your knees up, eve" Irene said softly. "Now raise your hips."

Eve did as she was commanded. She felt so exposed to both their gazes. She felt vulnerable with her legs parted.

She pushed her vulva upwards for them both to see.

"Shave her." Michael said sharply to Irene.

"Yes Master" she replied.

Irene applied the shaving cream to Eve's pubic triangle of hair and to the lips of her outer labia. She gently massaged the soft hair. Eve gasped as she realized this was the first time she had been touched in such a private place by another woman. The thought excited her.

The razor was sharp and all Eve felt was the coolness as it glided over her skin. Irene quickly finished her task and wiped the area clean with a warm moist towel. It felt cool and fresh between her legs.

Michael looked down at her crotch.

"That is much better." He commented. "Now back to the Nadu position, slave Eve."

she knelt before him, his eyes roaming from her breasts to her naked crotch.

"There is just one more position for Irene to teach you and that is the Karta." He said.

Under Irene's guidance, Eve practiced leaning forwards from the Nadu position so that her cheek touched the floor, her arms reaching forwards with her palms pressed to the floor and her fingers spread. Her backside was embarrassingly high and exposed. But Irene and Master Michael both seemed appreciative of her efforts.

"In future you will enter the room naked, adopt the Karta position at the door and beg permission to proceed." Master Michael said to her. "If I give you permission to proceed, you will rise quickly and without saying anything, you will come to Me and kneel in the Nadu position."

She nodded and whispered. "Yes Master."

"Before any scene," He continued, "You will shave yourself as Irene did for you tonight. As a slave you will wear neither jewelry nor clothes. You own nothing, only what I choose to give you. "

"Yes Master." She replied.

"Remember" He continued. "You have no rights. You are to be pleasing at all times, and you belong to me."

"Yes Master." She whispered with downcast eyes.

He looked at His watch.

"It has been two hours, collect your clothes, dress and leave." He commanded.

Eve bowed her head, wished Master Michael and Mistress Irene farewell. She rose to her feet, picked up her clothes and left the room. She dressed quickly in Irene's bedroom before letting herself out the front door.

It was after midnight.