Eve's Introduction to BDSM Pt. 04

Story Info
The Reward.
2.8k words
4.4
13k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve slept restlessly on the bearskin rug. She was sore and exhausted. She half woke wondering what Master Stephen had meant when He said she would be "rewarded". It was HE who had mentioned the "reward" and not her Master. The fire was crackling behind her as she lay, half listening to the conversation. The voices of the Free People seemed distant and indistinct. She felt the warmth of someone next to her. Someone was cradling her in their arms. She half opened her eyes. It was Mistress Stephanie. She, too, was naked and as Eve looked beyond her she could see the faces of the other three in the flickering firelight, all eagerly watching as they talked.

When Stephanie saw that Eve was awake, she smiled and whispered "Hello little one. Did you have a good nap?"

Eve moaned sleepily, indicating that she had. She had never before been this close to another naked woman. She had always imagined what it must be like, but had never had the courage to approach someone to quench her curiosity.

Stephanie's left hand casually touched Eve's left breast. Her mind wandered she a tingling feeling begin deep in her tummy. Stephanie's finger tips gently brushed across Eve's nipples. She felt a twitch of excitement inside her. She didn't move as Stephanie cupped her breast in the palm of her hand and squeezed gently. Then Eve pulled her shoulders back, pushing her breasts forwards and up, pressing into her hand. She was aroused and placed her hand on top of Stephanie's; holding it there. She wanted Stephanie to know she liked her hand there. Stephanie tweaked her nipple causing it to harden and then removed her arm from around Eve's shoulders and slid lower on the rug on her side, facing Eve. Not a word passed between them. She cupped her left breast again in her right hand and squeezed it harder this time, letting her thumb and index finger pull Eve's nipple upwards. Her nipples were sensitive and she enjoyed this soft touch.

Stephanie's hand alternated between Eve's breasts. Eve wondered if she knew the pleasure she was giving her. She had never contemplated making out with another woman before. She decided to surrender herself to the caressing hands, letting her arousal increase.

Stephanie shifted position again and rolled on top of her. Instinctively, Eve parted her legs, letting her body fall between them. Stephanie slid lower down Eve's body. She took one of Eve's breasts in each hand. Slowly she worked her hands over them, from the soft undersides, around the sides, across the tops and ending up with her nipples between her fingers. She repeated this over and over, pulling Eve's nipples out, pinching them lightly between her fingers and letting them snap back. This was too much for her super sensitive nipples. She moaned audibly.

Stephanie whispered. "You haven't seen anything yet, little one."

As Stephanie continued fondling her firm breasts, Eve felt her nipples begin to ache, not from any pain, but aching with desire. They felt as though they wanted to burst. She felt Stephanie's lips lightly flick across first one then the other, every so often closing over the turgid berry, sucking it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She was driving Eve wild. Eve felt as though she could "come" from this stimulation alone. No man had ever brought her to such a state of desire by just sucking her nipples. Stephanie kept this up for about ten minutes. Eventually Eve looked down at her breasts. Her nipples were so firm, standing straight up, her breasts were like twin peaks, and she was amazed to see that even the areolae were distended, raised quite considerably from the surrounding flesh, capped by her pinkish brown nipples which were twice their normal size. Eve had never seen them so big and the areolae had never stood erect before. She loved it and wished they would stay like that forever.

"What have you done to me?" Eve smiled and whispered, "You've made me so randy. Look at my boobs, they have never been like that before."

She opened her mouth letting Eve's breast fall free with a 'plop'.

"You like it?" she asked, giving Eve a wicked smile.

"Yes!" Eve moaned.

"There is more." She smiled, and started kissing her way downwards, moving her body downwards as she progressed. She paused at Eve's navel, darting her tongue into it, then continued lower. Eve knew what was about to happen and parted her legs. She could feel Stephanie's lovely blonde hair on the inside of her thighs. She could feel her warm breath on her shaven labia as she reached the apex of Eve's legs. Eve wantonly spread them as far apart as she could, opening her labia wide in total surrender to her. She would let Stephanie do whatever she wanted. A feeling of excitement ran through her body at the thought of offering herself to another woman in this way.

Stephanie kissed her way down the outside of one of Eve's labia and up the other. Her tongue traced down the slit between her legs, probing it gently, just enough to part the lips slightly. She moved it slowly from the top of her vaginal mound, all the way down to her anus. Eve moaned and clutched her own breasts, squeezing and pulling at her grossly engorged and erect nipples. She knew she was very wet; the wettest she had ever been. She could feel her juices leaking out. Stephanie's mouth closed over Eve's clitoris, she sucked it in, flicking her tongue across the sensitive organ. Eve lifted her hips off the rug and pushed her pelvis upwards, trying to increase the pressure of Stephanie's mouth on her.

She was no longer aware of the three onlookers, who had stopped talking and were looking in awe at the two girls on the rug before them.

Eve felt a wave of pleasure sweep through her and grabbed the back of Stephanie's head, pulling her harder against her throbbing vagina. She cried out as another wave passed through her. She climaxed with the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced, her vagina went into a spasm, gripping the probing tongue that was buried deep inside her. Eve's legs were shaking uncontrollably. With a sigh and a loud moan she sank back on the rug.

Eve thought it was over. Such was her experience with men, but Stephanie continued to slowly kiss her gaping vagina. She felt Stephanie's tongue licking the juices as it delved inside. Expertly she brought eve to the verge of another wave of pleasure. She kissed and sucked her highly sensitive vagina and clitoris. Eve was filled with lust and rolled her head from side to side in desperation, she moaned out loud, her whole body shuddered uncontrollably with pleasure.

She raised her head from the cushion and looked down between her breasts and watched Stephanie at work, gorging herself between her legs.

Her outer lips were spread wide open, revealing the inner lips. Her whole vulva was swollen with desire and her clitoris was protruding from beneath its hood, it was stiff and erect. She was open for all to see.

Eve moaned as she felt one of Stephanie's fingers slide into her, then she penetrated her with two and then with three fingers, stretching her. She worked her fingers in and out of Eve's vagina, lubricating them with Eve's juices, then curled them up inside her pressing against the pubic bone, trapping her G spot. Meanwhile she sucked Eve's clitoris into her mouth and worked her lips up and down it's length. Eve wondered if they had been Stephanie's fingers that had so expertly probed her when she was bent over the back of the sofa. Eve came again with another shattering orgasm and this time Stephanie eased her down gently. She crawled back up the rug and lay next to Eve, planting her mouth over Eve's and kissing her deeply.

Eve could taste and smell her own juices on Stephanie's lips and tongue. They lay there quietly as Eve's breathing returned to normal, their mouths open, their tongues and lips gently touching and playing in an overwhelming moment of tenderness.

"Am I becoming a lesbian?" Eve thought to herself.

She had enjoyed this sexual encounter with a woman and in fact already wanted more. It had been the most erotic experience of her life. This lovely woman had subtly and expertly seduced her, made love to her without her active participation. Eve closed her eyes and resigned herself to the fact that she enjoyed lesbian sex, wondering whether she would ever be the same again. Stephanie stirred and gently ran her hands over Eve's body, her feather light touch sent shivers of pleasure through her.

"Please let it happen again." Eve prayed silently.

"You are so beautiful Eve, and have given me such tremendous pleasure." She whispered. I could love you forever.

"You are very beautiful too, Ma'am." Eve whispered back. No one had ever made her body react like this before. She had been engulfed in wave after wave of pleasure. He body satiated with pleasure.

"Is this your first time with a woman? Stephanie asked.

"Yes, Ma'am" Eve replied. "I have never experienced anything quite like it before."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, dear. There is more I can teach you if you feel up to it." Stephanie smiled.

"Mm." eve answered. "I'm feeling so randy. Look what you did to these."

Eve giggled as she clutched her firm breasts, her nipples still fully erect.

Stephanie giggled quietly in her ear.

They slipped their arms around each other, pressing their soft bodies together. Enjoying the warmth, softness and passion of each other. Stephanie kissed her again. Both relishing the feel of their soft lips, their tongues playing as they probed backwards and forwards. Soft lips tugging on the other's lips. Eve was in bliss. She had never experienced such tenderness.

She could smell her own scent on Stephanie's face and it excited her. She suddenly had an urge explore Stephanie in the same manner as she had just been explored. Did she have the courage? She took a deep breath.

"I want to eat you now." Eve said shamelessly, she just felt sluttish and wanton and it excited her to make this suggestion.

"You naughty hussy." Stephanie giggled, "I love it when talk like that.

Eve smiled. With a flirting, seductive look.

"Yes, eat my juicy cunt, I am so hot and ready for you, my pussy is aching to cum with you sucking it." Stephanie said loudly.

Eve was surprised at the coarse language she used but suspected that Master Stephen liked her using such words and it was said more for his benefit than hers.

With that Stephanie got up on her hands and knees reversing her position and straddled Eve's head. Eve knew what was coming. She had seen photos in porn magazines and spread her own legs wide, allowing Stephanie full access to her still hungry vagina and clitoris.

Stephanie did not waste time with foreplay but went straight to Eve's tingling clitoris. She did not need stimulation, she was ready for her. Her mouth felt different this time being in the reverse position, and Eve felt the pressure of her nose at the entrance to her vagina as she took her clitoris between her lips, gently nibbling it, raking it's length with her teeth. She soon had Eve rocking her hips in the air to meet her succulent mouth.

Eve looked upwards between Stephanie's spread thighs. It was the first time she had looked closely at this part of another woman. She had neatly trimmed pubic hair, unlike hers, which was now totally gone. Her genitals were very prominent, protruding above her mound. Stephanie's slit was much longer than her own, flanked by long lips, which Eve could see were swollen with passion. They were parted, revealing the soft inner petals which were also swollen and parted revealing her slick slit. Her clitoris was fully exposed, the hood drawn back, it was erect and Eve could see it pulsating with her heart beat.

Eve just stared in awe, taking in it's beauty, wanting to kiss, suck, pluck it all at the same time. It was a tremendous turn on. She watched as it slowly descended to her face as Stephanie parted her legs, lowering herself to Eve's waiting mouth. As her thighs spread wider, her labia gaped open even more. Eve could see the glistening of her juices in the flickering fire light.

Stephanie had unselfishly attended to Eve's needs, leaving herself craving for satisfaction. Eve was determined to do her best to bring her off and pleasure her as she had done to her. Then Eve caught the first waft of the feminine aroma emanating from the saturated vagina at her lips, it was intoxicating to say the least. Eve drew in her breath, basking in the delight of this womanly perfume.

Tentatively Eve flicked her clitoris with her tongue. It was rigid yet flexible. Gaining confidence she closed her mouth over Stephanie's clitoris and licked and sucked it, much the same way as she had done to her earlier. She felt the little organ quiver at her mouth's touch. It gave Eve a tremendously lustful feeling, being able to excite another woman and Stephanie's reactions spurred her on to become more adventurous. She devoured her ravenous labia and clitoris, kissing them all over, burying her mouth between the bloated lips, sucking her juices, probing her tongue as deep as she could into Stephanie's vagina. Her own body was going crazy as she was being licked and sucked in return. It was not long before they both climaxed together.

Eve remembered how Stephanie had continued her ministrations between her legs long after the waves of pleasure had swept over her, so she continued to probe, suck, kiss, nibble and soon Stephanie was writhing on top of her again, rotating her hips and sliding her saturated pussy up and down eve's mouth. Eve drew back and found to her surprise that she could slide, with the greatest of ease, three fingers deep into her convulsing vagina. She pressed down against the inner walls, seeking out her G spot. She pressed and released the pressure, again and again. She felt Stephanie's body shudder. Then Stephanie slid her own hand back between her thighs and massage her clitoris. It excited eve even further to see her touching herself. Eve worked her fingers with renewed vigor. She wanted to make Stephanie "come" again. She wanted to see the wave of pleasure engulf her new lover.

She felt Stephanie's muscles tighten around her fingers and her body shake and knew she was about to "come". Stephanie removed her hand from her clitoris and pushed it down hard on Eve's hand as her orgasm racked her body. Her saturated vagina was making sexy sucking noises from the movements of eve's fingers. Her juices were running down Eve's fingers and face. She removed her fingers and put her mouth over Stephanie's open vagina. She sucked on it as hard as she could, drawing the lubricating fluids out of her. Eve's own climax hit a few seconds later. She was exhausted, her pussy felt raw from the pummeling it had received, firstly from the unknown penis and fingers, when she had been bent over the back of the sofa, and now Stephanie's relentless mouth, tongue and fingers.

Stephanie rolled off her, turned around again and lay down beside her. She lay on her side facing eve. She drew Eve into her arms, holding her close. She raised her right leg and put it across Eve's thighs, pressing her saturated vagina mound against her. It was warm and slippery with her juices and the pubic hair felt coarse against the skin of Eve's upper thigh. Eve felt contented, loved and very satisfied, it was the most erotic and fulfilling sex she had ever had in her life, unlike with a man. Guys were usually in such a hurry and it was over before she was fully aroused. She loved the feel of Stephanie's soft warm body pressing against hers. She rolled over and snuggled her backside into Stephanie's soft warm tummy. The air was filled with the aroma of their combined femininity as they fell into a blissful sleep.

Michael, Stephen and Irene smiled down at the two entwined figures on the bearskin rug.

"That was a wonderful display, thank you for bringing Stephanie tonight, Stephen." He said. "I think Eve has been adequately 'rewarded'. We will leave them here to enjoy each other until the morning." He said as he rose from his seat. He looked across at Irene.

"Go and prepare yourself, woman. Stephen and I will join you in the bedroom shortly.

"Yes, Master Michael." She replied.

Irene always enjoyed being shared with his friends.