Eve's Journey Begins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alpha Eve wanted to tease and excite Rob even more, so holding Jean's head in her hands and moving it up and down on her pussy she said to Rob, "This feels so good and I can feel his long tongue going in and out of me. You have always wanted to see this and now I've made it happen."

Knowing Rob was excited by her actions and was closely watching her, she wriggled her hips provocatively and closed her eyes as she pushed her pussy lips all over Jean's face.

With Jean still kissing her juicy pussy, Alpha Eve told Felix to climb onto the bed, and turning her head sideways she pulled his cock into her moth.

Rob watched in awe as Alpha Eve, his sexy wife, sucked up and down on the cock in her mouth and ground her pussy into Jean's mouth. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen in his life. He had no feelings of jealousy and was totally engrossed in how Eve moved and wriggled, and from her small sighs he knew she was loving every moment. He watched her squeezing and stroking Felix's cock up and down and each time her mouth plunged down on the engorged cock, his own cock throbbed at the thought of what Felix was feeling.

Alpha Eve is so amazing he thought. None of their friends or work colleagues would guess she was capable of such sexual abandonment, yet here she was in front of him fulfilling one of their long held fantasies. What a woman and what a wife!!

------

Having sucked and been sucked for about 10 minutes, Alpha Eve felt it was time for something even more arousing!

Alpha Eve told Jean to stand by the side of the bed and told Felix to lie face up on the bed, with his legs dangling over the side. She then straddled Felix with her bottom in the air and her pussy lips only inches from his long firm cock. Rob was engrossed watching Alpha Eve position the twins when suddenly he heard her say his name and say,

"Rob, I know you can get out of those knots, so set yourself free."

Rob did as he was told and wondered what she now intended.

Alpha Eve then said to him, "Come over here as I need your help."

Rob thought she was at last going to let him join in the fun but was taken aback when she said, "Reach under me and point Felix's cock up towards my pussy lips."

Alpha Eve was taking great delight in making Rob do things he would never normally dream of doing.

Rob looked at Alpha Eve, smiled and said, "You are so wicked."

Alpha Eve then said, "Now hold his tip against my swollen pussy lips and keep your hand there."

Rob then watched as Alpha Eve began to push her pussy lips over the top of Felix's cock. He felt his hand being pushed down Felix's cock as she lowered herself further and further down, and then she said,

"Now, I want you to move his cock around inside me and stroke my clitoris."

By asking Rob to do this, Alpha Eve knew that this was the ultimate test for Rob, as here he was holding and directing another mans cock inside her pussy! As Rob started to move Felix's cock around and gently stroke her clitoris, ripples of delight filled her pussy and she said, "Rob you are an amazing husband and lover, and by your actions I can see you are prepared to do anything for me. I love you so much."

Alpha Eve then told Rob to remove his hand and to get the plastic bottle of lubricant on the bedside table. Still straddling and gently riding up and down on Felix's cock she arched her bottom further into the air and told Rob to dribble the slippery oil down the cheeks of her bottom and pussy lips.

Rob couldn't believe it at first! He realised she was about to get him or Jean to perform anal sex with her, while she rode Felix underneath her. He thought how randy she must be feeling, as she would normally never contemplate anal sex.

Alpha Eve then looked at Rob and told him to stand by the wall next to Jean. As she called Jean forward and told him to stand behind her bottom, Rob understood that it was Jean she had chosen to take her.

Rob watched intently as Alpha Eve reached behind her and guided Jean's cock towards her now very slippery bottom. As she manoeuvred the cock into position Alpha Eve turned her head to look at Rob, as she wanted to see his expression as she did what she was about to do.

Just as the tip of Jean's cock was about to enter her bottom, Alpha Eve moved his cock down a few inches so that it was now resting just above Felix's cock and nudging against her puffed up pussy lips.

Alpha Eve smiled at Rob and said, "I bet I know what you thought I was going to do but I think this will be much much better!"

Rob smiled back at her and said, "You are unbelievable!"

Holding Jean's cock between two fingers, she then started to slip it into her pussy along side Felix's cock. It was difficult to accommodate both cocks at first but she asked Jean to push a bit harder and gradually her pussy lips stretched and took his cock in as well.

She was euphoric that she was able to take both of these young men's erect cocks inside her, and the feeling of being so full up was incredible.

Rob looked at Alpha Eve and could see she was almost overwhelmed with rapture and lust.

Alpha Eve then began to ride up and down on her two cocks and felt her pussy lips stretch every time she pushed down. In between her sighing and moans of delight she made comments such as, " come on, is that the best you twins can do ...push in harder ...I can take you both....fuck me... fill me up...I love young cocks up me."

Rob could tell Alpha Eve was losing control and would soon have an orgasm, when he heard her say to him,

"See how good I am... I can take both of them...I hope you are enjoying watching me ...are you pleased with me...........it feels so good...what a fantasy come true....thank you for taking me on this journey...I love you so much."

Rob was taken aback as even in the middle of bonking the twins at the same time she said she loved him.

Alpha Eve then said almost laughing to him, "bring that big fat cock of yours over here ...I still have room for another one."

She reached for Rob's cock and in a frenzy of excitement took him deep into her mouth and vigorously sucked up and down on him.

Alpha Eve began to suck and fuck faster and faster and felt her orgasm rising from deep down inside her. Just before she lost control of her senses she removed her mouth from Rob's cock and said to him, "I'm sorry but I want to focus on their cocks inside me as I cum and also I'm afraid I might bite you!"

Rob quickly nodded his agreement and said, "of course I understand," as he knew she could not hold on much longer. Rob moved into a position where he could see Alpha Eve's face and also watch the two hard cocks thrusting in and out of her pussy. Rob thought how she looked and sounded so wild and animal like, and he became even more excited when he saw how her love juices glistened all along the twins' cocks.

He saw how firm and erect her nipples were and noticed the red flush spreading up her chest and neck. She was perspiring and her breathing was fast and noisy. She was about to cum he thought and he couldn't help thinking how beautiful she looked at that moment.

Alpha Eve let out a loud moan as she felt both cocks start to swell and stretch her lips even more. As she noticed the first pulsations of their ejaculations beginning she pushed hard onto the cocks and screamed out in ecstasy as she felt the warm and very strong bursts of cum hitting her inner walls in two different places.

As he saw the twins' balls tighten, Rob knew they were about to cum, and he was amazed to see how much of their cocks Alpha Eve could take into her pussy as they pushed into her.

He was also astounded to see how the twins just kept pumping and pumping their semen into her pussy, and with each spurt he could hear Alpha Eve almost squealing with delight.

As the twins finished cumming, their cocks slipped out of her and Rob noticed how much cum started to dribble out of his lovely wife's pussy. As the twins moved aside Alpha Eve thrust her bottom in the air again and voraciously said to Rob,

"What are you waiting for ....I need another one?"

Rob needed no further encouragement as he quickly and very easily pushed his rampant cock between her cum covered and swollen pussy lips. Almost as soon as he penetrated her he started to cum, and as Alpha Eve felt yet another series of cum spurts, she squeezed her pussy lips around his cock, screamed out and had yet another enormous orgasm.

----------

As the twins began to leave, they both kissed Alpha Eve on either cheek and said their usual Merci Madame. They even shook Rob's hand and he could not believe how polite and good mannered they were. The twins had been perfect for this Journey of discovery, he thought.

As the twins went through the bedroom door Eve shouted after them, "I, I mean we, may give you a call." Both young men beamed smiles at Eve and Rob, and left.

Eve and Rob cuddled up to each other in bed and both almost simultaneously said "amazing". They kissed and said they loved each other, and then quickly fell into a deep sleep. Anybody observing them would have noticed that as they fell asleep they both had very happy and satisfied expressions on their faces!

Eve's fantasy Journey of sexual adventures will continue...

12