Eve's White Knight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to use the restroom, Bo. Do you mind?"

"Oh, not at all. Let me show you where it is. I could use the bathroom too."

I showed her to the bathroom in the hallway, and then I went and did my business in the master bath. By the time I got back out to the living room Eve was in the recliner and she was sound asleep. I just stood, taking her in.

She was so beautiful. Her long legs were amazing and the very high heels just enhanced the look. And her very narrow waist set off her shapely hips so nicely. Her huge tits were just amazing, in a unreal, Barbi doll kind of way. But it was her face that really caught my attention.

She was gorgeous. The makeup, or tattooing on her face, was so excessive that it would be hard for people to avoid staring if she were in public. It was a bit like Rob had created a 1940's pinup girl, but then kept going. Whew. Eve was stuck looking like every man's most wild fantasy. No wonder Rob had gone with a chastity device. To be honest, as I stood there taking her in, I thought it was probably a good idea to keep the divice in place, just for her safety since my cock was starting to rise to attention. Damn. I'm an asshole. This poor girl didn't want to be anything like this, and I was feeling all horny just looking at her.

So, I went and pulled back the covers of the spare bed in the guest room, then carried her in and laid her down. She just kept sleeping like a baby. I thought about trying to remove the shoes, but they were locked. Shit. No way was I going to take her clothes off. I pushed her hair back and was about to pull up the covers when I noticed her ears. She had 6 gold rings in the ear I could see, starting with a thick, heavy looking ring in her earlobe. The lowest ring had to be 1½ inches in diameter, but the ring itself was about 4mm thick! The rest got a little smaller and less thick until the last was about 1mm thick and about ½ inch around. Damn. All of those heavy rings had to weigh a lot. I lifted a couple of the larger rings together and was impressed at the weight. I looked for the opening to see how she would remove them, but there was none. The rings were permanent also. Holy shit. I gently lifted her head to look at the other ear and it too had the same rings pulling her earlobe down. In addition her left ear also had a very delicate, little gold hoop above the rest. Compared to the rest of the rings it looked so pretty. In fact, it might be the only decorative element of her look that was not completely over the top.

I then tried to see the piercing she talked about up in her nose, but couldn't really see it in the low light. I went and got my LED light from beside my bed and tried to look up in her nose, I know how creepy this sounds, but I was really freaked out about everything this guy had done to her. So I looked, and there is was. He had pierced her septum and inserted a flanged gold plug with, maybe a 3mm hole through it. I tried to see if it was threaded or what, but couldn't tell how it might be removed. The hole around the plug must be 4mm, so that would never heal closed. Damn. This poor girl.

I covered Eve, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and I went to bed. I have no idea how long I waited for sleep to take me.

*****

To the reader: Thus ends Chapter 1. This is my first try at writing a story like this, so please give constructive feedback, and be gentle. I'm a little insecure about putting this out there. I would love to hear from you. And if you have any ideas about where this story should go from here, please feel free to tell me what you think. And thanks for reading my story!

12