Eve's White Knight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One the fifth stroke, as it went deep again, I felt my whole body tense so hard I could actually feel my toes curl. Then I let out a roar, yes, a full roar as I felt my cock unload rope after rope of cum deep in her throat. As I regained consciousness I cold feel her holding my cock deep in her throat as she used her tongue and continued to swallow, gently milking my cock. Then she slowly withdrew until she could take a few needed gasps of air before taking it deep down her throat again, lovingly massaging my member. In my 24 years, I had never come so hard. As I felt my cock getting hard again in her mouth, I literally put my hands under her arms lifted her off Mr. Happy. I just wasn't sure I could do that two times in a row without having an aneurism. It really was that good. She smiled.

And with that I just wondered at my rapidly eroding morality. "Thanks. That... well... you're amazing."

She smiled and hugged me hard, squeezing me, "Thank you, Master. That was wonderful." Wow. I could get used to that!

"Ok, so let's get ready and head out to the hardware store. At least you can get cleaned up and take care of yourself that way." Eve got up off of the bed and put her clothes on, and I went to get ready once she'd made good progress.

As we drove, Eve asked if I would like some music. I relaxed a little as she took my phone and she opened Spotify to put on some really nice, smooth jazz. It was perfect for our drive up the winding road over the hill, under the deep green canopy of trees. I was enjoying each corner, smooth, matching the excellent music... accelerating... braking...accelerating... and then Eve's hand found my leg and moved to my cock and I damned near crashed the car! I managed to pull off the road into a driveway and breathed as she stroked my rigid member. I grabbed her hand and breathed for a few desperate, gasping breaths. I turned to look at her naughty face as she smiled and began to reach over to my cock with her other hand.

I did everything I could think of to get my shit together to drive safely. "Ok Eve, there is an imaginary line down the middle of this car, and if you cross it, all bets are off as to your survival through this trip. You don't have a clue as to what you do to me."

She actually looked shocked. "Whoa!! Easy, Eve. Relax. Hey, you have to realize that you have been made into the most excitingly beautiful woman I have ever seen. There are men, and probably more women, who might not appreciate how you look, but, God help me, I'm not one of them. When you direct your... well... your efforts, or even powers in my direction, it's a little like being too close to the sun and my brain gets all messed up."

Eve was still as the car idled, sitting quietly. And then she turned to face me, and she said, "I'll be good." And she looked in to her lap, folding her hands, looking very anxious. I felt like a complete asshole, especially after she'd been so good to me.

"Eve, I command you to sit up and act happy and content!" And fuck-all if she didn't sit up and smile and act like everything was just a fucking picnic. Well shit. Down the rabbit hole we go with no idea what I was doing...

"Eve, I command that you smile and act like you are my girlfriend while we are away from home. You are having the best time our date. Now, let's go to the hardware store together. You are my loving girlfriend until I tell you otherwise." And I'll be damned if she wasn't exactly that!! I thought a little more, then added, "And Eve, please don't call me Master, or even Sir, in public. And stay close to me."

With that, I put the car in gear and pulled out into the road again. Eve smiled and played great music. We arrived at the hardware store without any further issues.

"Eve, would you like to come in or wait in the car for me?"

"I would rather you tell me what to do, sweetheart." She had even adopted a slight southern belle accent.

And I was once again struck dumb. "Uhhhh... sure sugar plum, I will be right back. You just be a good girl and wait right here for me." I turned and walked as fast as I could in to the hardware store.

As I approached the counter of the hardware store, I said, "Could you please show me where you keep the bolt cutters and I also need 20 small padlocks?"

Soon I was back in the car, and I set the bag of shiny little padlocks and the bolt cutters on the floor behind us.

I turned in my seat to look at her, "Ok! All good. I picked up more locks. Is that ok with you?" I could see her getting uncomfortable so I said, "Eve, I need you to tell me what you really feel, not what you think I want to hear... please," I pleaded. "If the locks are a problem for you in any way, we won't use them."

Eve was quiet for a minute, and then she said, "I really didn't like it when Rob used the locks because he did it to be mean, or at least the things that turned him on were cruel. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I really feel like you will use the locks to keep me safe, or to take care of me. And I suppose that if you lock my shoes on my feet, that will just turn you on because you like them? You got very excited earlier when you were inspecting me."

I laughed, "Well, the shoes are hot, but I don't think they need to be locked to be sexy. I suppose we can figure that out as we go." I thought for a minute, "Is there anything else we need while we're out? Any groceries we're out of? I suppose we should get you some other shoes so you don't have to wear such high heels every second of the day."

"I don't think we need anything right now. And as far as my shoes go, honestly, I haven't been allowed to wear anything but high heels for long enough that I am much more comfortable in them. The muscles and tendons in my legs have changed to the point that it's pretty uncomfortable without them." She smiled and said, "It's ok. I don't mind it. I think you like these. It's nice that you're so tall, because I'm still shorter than you, even with them. I could use a few more pairs, and maybe some high heeled sandals for the shower and around home, but we can order them online and they will be here in a couple of days. Master, do you like my shoes."

"Yes Eve, I like your shoes." If she even knew half of how I felt I would die a little. I didn't want to feel this way. Women shouldn't be objects, or objectified as such incredibly hot creatures of desire. I hated myself for being so completely captivated by the extremes of this woman, but I literally felt like a deer in the headlights of a truck. I hated my darker thoughts, because if I were being completely honest with myself, all I wanted was to possess her... to own her... I wanted her all for myself. I could feel my moral-compass spinning freely, out of control.

When we pulled in to the garage, Eve turned to me and said, "Thank you for taking care of me."

"Eve... Jesus, Eve, please just go inside now. Please. I need to think."

I sat in the car watching her go. Then, in the darkness, my mind I felt lost. I felt my darkest desires spiraling so far out of control that I was terrified of losing myself. Is it ok to want to have this woman who is so damaged, because she is damaged? I knew I like her, the real Eve inside, but it was hard to separate Eve as a person from Eve as a living sex toy. Can I be a moral man if I want the woman that sadistic bastard created more than I want air? I'm not the one who fucked her up and created a walking seductress. What if she is the one begging me to claim her as my possession, as my property? And I would never have a normal life. Like she said, it would be hard to explain this to the rest of the family. But she will never have a normal life, with or without me.

I began to realize that If I were to agree to all of this, agree to own her, I had to own this whole thing to survive. It would mean owning the whole lifestyle, the responsibility of caring for Eve, and it would mean that I would have to tell her how to be what I wanted every day. Somehow I had to find a balance or light and dark. I had to become the Master of Disaster to avoid being destroyed by my desires. But, at the same time, in order to live with myself, I would also have to be her White Knight. I found myself hating the thought, but I would have to stain my soul to be able to be what we both needed. But, no mistake, I wanted this woman like I never thought I could want anyone or anything. God forgive me, but I wanted to own this creature.

I got out of my car, took the locks and bolt cutter from the back seat, then closed the car door. I took a deep breath and headed in to the apartment to care for Eve.

12