Evicted

Story Info
Pervert gets kicked out of his apartment for public sex.
1.8k words
3.87
20.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
274 Followers

There are very few things in life that are worth getting kicked out of your downtown apartment. Sex is definitely one of them. It's probably the best reason for getting kicked out of your apartment! Hell, it's probably the best reason for doing anything!

In case you haven't figured it out already, that's what happened to me. It all started a couple of months back. I was living in this apartment up in the city... it wasn't exactly a palace, but at least it was clean, relatively decent sized, and best of all, close to work. Considering what I was spending on rent, it was practically a steal.

Well anyway, one day my neighbors were moving out. To be honest, I had hardly noticed until they packed their stuff and were out the door. This being the Windy City, it wasn't long before someone else moved in to take their place... a girl... a sexy little Goth vixen in fact. Oh, I didn't see her at first. Not until one day when we had a chance meeting in the hallway.

She was petite little thing, with perky little breasts, long legs and an ass that just wouldn't stop! She was wearing a little leather mini-dress, complete with fishnets, platform boots, and about a dozen piercings all through her face. Her short hair was dyed deep, neon purple with cherry red streaks through it, just to complete the whole ensemble. Just my kind of girl!

As we passed each other, she just sort of smiled and said 'hi.' I smiled, waved back and walked past her. That was it. And had it been anyone else, it probably would have ended right then and there, but something about this rebellious Goth chick really piqued my curiosity, so I started digging around.

Turned out that she was some girl from out of state. She had moved to Chicago for college, was new in town, and hadn't made many friends yet. I also learned that her name was either Lisa or Linda, according to the various residents of the apartment. And... well, that was about all I learned of her. It was hardly enough to make for a budding friendship, let alone a romance, so I just kind of waited. I figured since she lived on the same floor as me, I'd eventually see her. Turns out that I was right.

You see, one day, I heard a door open across the hall. I quietly got up and walked over towards the door, just in time to see the Goth chick start walking down the hallway... except her skirt got caught on a nail or something sticking out of the floorboard because it tore right off her pale, elegant frame. I could hear her scream 'oh shit,' and quickly reach down to cover her lacey black panties. She paused for a moment, and then confident that nobody was there, she turned back and walked over to her apartment. In the process, I got a nice view of her skinny little ass.

I'm not exactly sure why I did it, but I carefully unzipped my pants, trying hard not to make a sound. I whipped out my dick and began to stroke it as I stared at the now skirtless Goth chick struggling to unlock her apartment and get back in before anybody saw her. It didn't last long, but it was enough for me to get hard and drip some cum onto my floor. I'm sure the landlord is going to love cleaning that stain out of the carpet!

That tantalizing view of my Goth neighbor's ass fueled my masturbatory fantasies for about a week, I swear! I thought about her in my dreams, when I was laying in bed, and in the shower in the morning. I just kept jerking off to that image which was now burnt into my mind's eye.

Well that's when I started to watch her every time she left her apartment. Being that I work from my computer, I can stay in whenever I want, so I was able to get a good idea of the girl's schedule. Even fully clothed, she was pretty damned hot. She had a bad tendency to wear either skin-tight leather outfits or lacey, see-through fabrics. Either way, it got me hot to watch her saunter through the hallway every morning.

Sometimes, when I was really lucky, she'd brush right past my door, giving me a bird's eye view of her cleavage or her back. I remember once when she walked by I actually shot my load, splattering my cum across the door. She stopped for a moment, and I was scared shitless that she must have heard me. My heart was pounding away in my chest, and my breath slowed almost to the point of stopping, but fortunately, the Goth girl decided to walk on. Once she was safely far away, I literally collapsed on the couch.

And things probably would have continued on like that for a while, relatively uneventful, were it not for the fact that I still had to leave the apartment for groceries. One evening, just as I had stepped out into the hallway, I saw her door open. As if on cue, my cock immediately began to stiffen in my pants. Sure enough, Goth girl came out, clad in a lacey white dress, with torn fishnets and heels, and a fearsome assortment of body piercings.

"Hi," she said to me as she closed and locked her doors.

"Right back at you," I said as I tried to regain my composure.

"So long time no see," she said walking over to me, her white dress flowing behind her, "I don't think I've run into you since... oh, since I moved in, in fact!"

"Is that so," I said, "Well I'm Steve..."

"And I'm Lorna," she said.

LORNA! Not Linda, or Lisa, or anything else. I never would have guessed that name in a million years...

"Well it's nice to meet you Lorna," I said extending my hand.

She glanced around the hall furtively.

"You want to know something Steve," she said leaning in towards me.

"Ummm," I stammered, "What's that."

"I know that you've been watching me," she whispered.

I froze dead in my tracks when she said that.

"Don't be ridiculous," I told her.

"Oh no," she continued, "I know you've been watching me... why do you think I always like to stop in front of your door and adjust my panties?"

I gulped.

"And you know what else Steve," she whispered as she traced her fingers across my chest, "I... think... it's... hhhooottt!"

She literally hissed out the last word like some sort of lust filled succubus.

"R... really?"

"MMm hmm," she replied, "But you know what would be even hotter? What if we gave into our desires and did it, right here, right now..."

"Where everyone could see us," I asked.

"We could get caught any minute," she squealed in excitement.

Now I've never been into the whole exhibitionist thing. I mean, sure I get the appeal, but it's not exactly something I ever thought that I would be acting out in public. But when a beautiful woman is practically offering herself to you on a silver platter, you don't say 'no.' You just take it and run with it, which is what I did.

"Sounds good to me," I said as I roughly grabbed her and lifted up her white dress.

I pinned my leggy Gothic waif against the wall, spreading her legs and pulling down her lacey black panties. Her fishnets were already torn up, which made it easier for me to gain access to her sweet, sweet young cunt. As I brought my lips to hers, I started to finger her cunt. The Goth girl was writhing in pleasure as I worked her over. I could feel her slender fingers take hold off my ass as our bodies pressed against each other's.

After bringing her through a couple of orgasms, I slipped my hand out of her juicy pussy, undid my belt, and unzipped my pants. I let them fall to the floor. Lorna opened her eyes for a moment and looked down, then went back to work making out with me. She slowly slipped my briefs down to the floor and started to jerk my cock in her skillful hands.

"Oh yeah," I said as she slid down to her knees, "That's what I'm talking about!"

"If you like that, then you'll love this," she said.

And then she popped the head of my cock into her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down, trying to fit as much of my shaft into her throat as humanly possible, I ran my hands through her short, purple hair. It was amazing, but I could actually feel the piercing in her tongue rubbing against the tip of my cock. Damn did that feel good!

"Fuck Lorna," I said as she sucked me off, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to shoot my load down your throat!"

She didn't seem to mind, and soon she was swallowing an entire gob of my white hot seed.

Lorna stopped for a moment, letting my dick slip out of her mouth, and then rose to her feet. She swallowed again and wiped some of my cum from off her lips, then just looked at me and smiled. Unfortunately, it was right then and there that we noticed a rather large crowd of apartment residents gathering around us. Lorna hardly seemed to be phased by this, though.

"What do you think Steve," she said taking hold of my still rock hard cock, "Should we give them a show!"

There was no point in feigning modesty at this point, so I simply turned and ignored the crowd of gawkers. I could hear some of them cheering my own as I spread my Goth lover's legs and sunk the length of my dick deep into her sticky cunt. She was crying out in pleasure, bucking her hips back and forth as I fucked her. Eventually we wound up on the floor, writhing and rolling around on top of each other. I took hold of her hips and roughly pound in and out of her.

Apparently someone told the landlord, who in turned called the cops. I just barely managed to finish before the police got there, shooting my load up into Lorna's pussy just before they arrested us. We were both leaking our juices across the floor as we were escorted off the apartment premises and taken down to the jail. Needless to say, we since have been kicked out of the apartment. But looking back on the whole sequence of events, if you asked me if it was worth it, I would say yes! Hell, I'd do her all over again!

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
274 Followers