Eviction Notice

Story Info
Man must pay his Landlady.
3.1k words
4.27
101.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thats what it said on the envelope.

Typed in. Not handwritten, but not exactly official looking either.

I'd been expecting it, my job hasn't exactly been keeping me in ferraris.

The contents of the envelope were as follows...

"Dear Tenant, I know times are tough. I am willing to accept certain bartered services for the remainder of the rent."

Respectfully, The landlady.

"P.S. If you're interested, show up at my home at 11pm. Wear whatever you're comfortable with, but be sure to wear a mask that conceals your face."

That was it, nothing more.

I knew what this meant. This landlady can be evil. Totally taking advantage of my misfortune, she has had me do some horribly humiliating things.

The last time I was shy on the rent, she made me entertain several of her very attractive lady friends at her home. She made me wear a thong like Chippendales,and called me Poolboy all night, that all the girls loved. One of the girls even put a bit of lipstick on me for the humilitation and laughter of it all.

None of them hurt me, but they all laughed and I guess hurt my pride, pinching my ass, waving their tits in my face, while serving them drinks. I do remember coming home with a massive hardon though. That lady loves control.

So, after a shower, dinner, a couple glasses of wine, I went to the closet and, after digging for a bit, pulled out an old "HE-MAN" skeletor mask and made my way to the home of the landlady.

When I got to the door, I hesitated, took a breath, put on my mask and rang the bell.

When the door opened, I was surprised to find we were alone. Just me, and her.

She was soo hot. Dark eyes behind a crimson mardi gras feather mask,an evil grin leering underneath. I can see those sexy lips, dark hair, and a schoolgirl pair of legs to die for. If she wasn't so evil, I'd probably try to fuck her more often, but she's a strong bitch, and likes to keep it that way.

She leads me in and hands me a glass of wine, and sipping her own, leads me to the couch.

"So!" I say, "Whats with the mask?"

"All in good time. Now as I see it, you owe a substantial amount for rent, and I assume you don't have it nor the late fee. Am I correct?"

"Yes Ma'am," was all I could say, feeling very "scolded".

"Very well, I'm giving you a treat today Lateboy."

"Lateboy? Better than Poolboy." I thought to myself.

"I'm feeling extra frisky tonight Lateboy so if you let me have my way with you, I'll waive the entire rent, all of it. Do we have a deal?"

"Have your way with me? You mean, sexually?"

I was going to lose my mind. I'd kill to fuck this hottie, and here I am getting the proposition of a lifetime,to basically be her "boytoy". There must be a God! But I better make it look good, so in my most reluctant sounding voice I say,

"Ok. I'll do it. Whatever you say."

"Excellent!" She exclaims. I'll just slip into something more comfortable.

So there I was, left alone in a lovely home. surrounded by various antiquities, signs of a very sophisticated and cultured woman. I'll bet she'll teach me a thing or two." I joked to myself.

After an eternity she was back, still wearing the makeup, but instead of the evening gown she answered the door in, she was in a very flimsy negligee. The kind you see in magazines, and various soft porn. Nothing too revealing, just enough to make my bulge rage in my pants. she looked hot, and the mask with that evil grin made it even hotter.

She leads me to the couch, and after sitting down, she leads me in to kiss her lips. They were awesome. I can't believe this is happening. I lay on top of her kissing her holding her face and graze her cheek in my hand as we passionately envelope each others tongues.

Suddenly I hear the creaking of metal teeth against metal teeth and the tinkle of a small chain. I was handcuffed. Before I could react, the other cuff was attached to the arm of the couch we were sitting on. I was helpless.

She breathes heavy with delight and she literally takes my shoulders and applies pressure signaling me to head south. I kissed her neck, her throat pausing only to cup her breasts in each hand and gently kissing the nipples through the negligee fabric. and after kissing and licking her cleavage I continued down my chosen path once more. Kissing her stomach, licking her "happy trail" until my lips found her mound, and as she spread her legs wide she leaned back on the couch and the words "Lick me Lateboy." whispered from her lips.

I pulled back the black panties with my one uncuffed hand and revealed her sexiness.

Beautifully hot and sexily shaven, already glistening with the anticipation of my hot mouth.

I lean forward and gently place my mouth on her. No tongue, more like an open mouthed kiss. The scent and the taste sent me into orbit, I buried my tongue gently inside her, as she let out a whimpering "Yeah."

As I buried my face inside her, I reached up with my free hand and began grazing the tips of my fingers back and forth over the bulging fabric of each of her nipples pressed against her nighty.

They were full and erect, telltale signs I was doing a great job for her.

She took my head in her hands and guided me to the prize. her clit was throbbing in my mouth. I kissed and sucked her hungrily, eagerly, I was in heaven. It tasted so good, and whats more, I think I am more turned on at the fact she is making me do it, I have to do it and do it good. Why does that make me so hot?

She reached down since I was at a 90 degree angle, and started stroking my already swollen cock. it was awesome. She didn't bother licking her hand as I was already starting to drip precum she smeared my wetness all over the head of my shaft, and stroked me lovingly as I ate her.

I could feel her heartbeat, her breathing was getting shallow, her pulse raced, I could tell she was going to cum. I licked and sucked her with reckless abandon. Gyrating my head touching her nipples in slow circles, my cock getting pumped like a piston engine, and then, finally, She lets out a moan that in itself almost made me lose it right there,and I start to feel the warm flow all over my lips. My Sexy landlady, is cumming in my mouth, despite the awkwardness of the stupid mask. I knew I had done my job and done it well. I think I earned my rent and then some. Maybe she should just GIVE ME an apartment for that performance. I continue to eat her until I know she is spent, and I have lapped every drop of honey from her.

I sit up, and she passes me my wineglass refilled, as we both peer into each others eyes, we smile. I say "cheers" and we drink til our glasses are empty.

So after I put down my glass, I say, "Well that was awesome, I guess we're even now?"

Thats when she laughed.

"No no no hun, you're not going anywhere. You're mine tonight remember?"

Besides, you haven't even cum yet. The least I can do is make you cum too."

She was right, on all counts. I agreed to be hers tonight, so I am hers. How bad could it be? Ok She lets me fuck her all night. I'm cool with that.

"Of course of course." I sigh, still trying to make it seem like I'm not TOTALLY LOVING THIS.

"Wonderful. Pour us some more wine while I get ready." she exclaims as she gleefully runs out of the room giggling.

I pour our glasses full with my free hand, and after a sip, I get undressed the rest of the way.There I am naked kneeling on the floor in front of the couch, because I am handcuffed to the damned thing. When the landlady returns and stands in front me with a big smile on her face, and says in a sultry tone "I hope you're ready for me "Lateboy.""

Thats when I saw it. She was wearing the same outfit, the mask, the sexy black negligee' only instead of the matching panties she was wearing something much more sinister. A strapon cock.

I gasped when I saw it. It was huge. 7 inches easily.

she held it in her hand like a weapon. It WAS a weapon, and I think I was to be her victim.

"I always wanted to try this." She says evilly.

What could I do? How can I get out of this one I thought to myself, but I was at a loss. She owns me.

"Get to your knees!" She demanded," And think of every girl you made suck your cock, and start sucking mine."

I had to do what I was told. I had to do it. I climbed to my knees, though it was awkward still being cuffed. and looked up at her. Even with a cock, she was so fucking gorgeous. Her evil smile still leering under her mask. Her firm tits poking out of that negligee like they were trying to escape from their silky prison.

She waved her cock in front of my face, I think I even heard her giggle as she placed her hand on top of my head and pulled my mouth to her cock.

"Good boy" she said as I opened my mouth, closed my eyes, and put her in my mouth.

I could taste her, on the cock, as if she fucked herself with it prior to wearing it just to make me lick her cum off it.

With her hand on the back of my head she began to slowly buck her hips, pushing herself deeper into my throat.

At first I physically protested pulling my head back, which she seemed to enjoy that much more, forcing me to suck a cock. Her cock. This powerful lady wielding more power over me than any other woman ever had. I sucked her. Her shaft in and out of my mouth, "She is fucking my face." I thought. All I could do was take it.

As I was being mouthraped, I did start thinking of all the girls I made suck my cock, how humiliated they must have felt, how out of control. How weak they must have felt. I'm feeling it too. She shoved her cock in and out of my mouth, I was repulsed, I was disgusted, making me do something horrible like this. So why is my cock so hard?

As I totally forgot about everything else in my life and world, but pleasing my Landlady, I sucked her. I sucked her cock. She was bucking her hips holding the back of my head literally fucking my mouth. still naked and on my knees, my hard cock is literally banging up against her legs as she pulls me back and forth to her big strapon.

I think the Landlady came again because of this half moan half chuckle she let out before she finally stopped ramming her cock down my throat.

But as soon as I no longer tasted her pussy soaked rubber cock on my lips I started thinking of what could happen next. She wouldn't would she? I remained silent as she eased herself back on the couch arms draped over each side, with her big rubber tool waving back and forth as if swaying in a breeze.

"Did you like that?" she asked?

I didn't know what to say. If it was some guy land lord saying suck me for rent I'd decline only AFTER beating the hell out of him.

But the humiliation this girl put me through, and now going as far to make me do something I would never do under any circumstances, is what turned me on. Looking up and seeing her tits bouncing as she fucked my face turned me on, and the thought that she was truly enjoying herself really turned me on.

"Do you want me to like it?"I asked making sure I stay in my "role."

"No," was all she muttered.

There was a long pause, as I looked down at the ground sitting at her feet. When I looked up, I noticed she was literally stroking her cock. Not hard or fast. Slowly, thoughtfully as if her mind was preoccupied with the possibilities of what she is capable of.

At the moment, my mind was pretty occupied with the possibilities she was capable of too.

Finally she spoke...

"So, guess what happens next?"

"We kiss gooodnight and I go home with my rent paid?" I asked sarcastically.

As she finishes yet another glass of wine, she murmers, "I'm sorry baby, but I've always wanted to try one of these. You're gonna be a good boy and take my cock."

"Please, not that." was all I could manage to whisper before she got up and starts pushing me over the couch.

"I'll pay the rent, just gimme a couple more days I'll have it."

"Too late hun." she says as she has put me into "position" on my knees in front of the couch. my one free hand supporting the weight of me as my other hand was still tethered.

I could feel her kneeling behind me, I was scared, I didn't want this. I again pleaded with her.

"Please I don't want this. You'll be raping me."

"Thats right big boy.You're gonna take my cock, while I have my fun and fuck your little brains out."

"No Please baby."

Not a word as she is positioning herself behind me.

"No I can't"

I feel a glob of some kind of lubricant slathered on my crack.

"No please!" I cry out.

Suddenly I feel the tip of cock pressing against my ass.

I let out a yelp of some kind, as she pushes the head into my ass.

The pain was intense, I cried out, and she released the pressure against me, but before I could take a breath again she entered me only deeper this time.

Again I cried out, she laughed for just a moment and pushed her big cock even further. Once she was confident I was taking all her cock, she began slowly fucking me. Slowly and rhythmically her cock starts sliding in out of me. She was raping my ass. I clenched my fists I gritted my teeth as I felt her bucking against me, hands on my hips, fucking my ass regardless of how much I cried out, yelped, screamed, she just kept going.She was in control, and I was nothing more than her little bitch. My sweat building inside my rubber mask,

"I heard her mumbling under her breath, " Not having the rent huh Lateboy? Do you think money grows on trees you piece of shit?"

She grabs my hair and I pull my head back only to see another rubber cock in front of my face attached to the couch. "Suck it while I fuck you."

She gagged me on it, and went back to fucking me.

"That oughta keep you quiet." she says happily.

"Fucking bitch" I thought to myself.

All I could do was hope beyond hope, that if I did what she wanted, the way she wanted it, she would cum that much quicker, and this ordeal would be over with.

So I obliged, I sucked her cock, but the pain in my ass was intense, she was fucking me so hard, she wanted it to humiliate me, make me her bitch, and I knew that.I accepted my fate.

Suddenly, my ass didn't hurt as much, as if my body relaxed a bit to the ramming she was giving me. As the pain lessened, I realized suddenly that there I was with this hot girl fucking my ass, making me suck her and fuck her, and it was then I began to not only bear with the situation, but I start enjoying it. I begged her to stop, only for effect if nothing else, which made her start grunting and fucking me harder, which in turn made me that much hotter.I buck back matching her every thrust with my own, I suck the cock she put in front of me. My own cock bouncing and flapping against my stomach raging hard, she fucks me hard and fast, both of us moaning in ecstacy. She reaches around and grabs my cock, and noticing how hard it was goes back to pumping my cock like before using my precum as lubricant. All the while fucking my ass. she starts moaning louder, as I do as her thrusts get shallow, and less rhythmic, she was going to cum again. Not only does a hot girl take me for the first time like this, but is going to cum too.

I begged her to stop again, and she pumps me, both my cock and my ass, Suddenly she cries out as she grabs my ass and pulls me to her deeper than ever, and I know she is cumming just as I started to cum as well. the timing could not have been more perfect.We explode in an orgasm that rocked the very foundation. We both cry out together is if the mix of pain and pleasure humilition and control all mixed into one amazing burst of energy. She collapses on top of me and uncuffed me. I'm still on my knees and bury my face into her couch cushion as we both take a needed breath. We just stay there, frozen in time. I think even she was amazed with what just happened.

Slowly we finish our wine, dress, and realize we both just had the night of our lives.

As she walks me to the door, she hands me a receipt that says PAID IN FULL in bold letters. We both let out a little chuckle.

"You will have next months rent on time I presume?" She questions.

"I hope not." I thought to myself.

It wasn't a week later when I received an Email that gave me a link to a video called, "LATEBOY PAYS THE RENT"

I had to click, and there I was, Skeletor being raped by the landlady. We're on the top 5 Hitlist on that website. I guess she paid the rent with it. At least we wore masks. I must have watched the free video preview a hundred times today.

THE END