Eviction: Week 02

Story Info
Conflict and competition rocks the house.
7.8k words
4.57
7.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Author's Note: Here is week two as promised. Please keep in mind that this is a novel and unlike the short stories I write, will not be jam packed with erotic content in every week. Again, due to the size of the file, I did not feel it appropriate to post it as one story. I hope you are enjoying the story and as soon as this section is posted, I will submit week three. As always, feedback is appreciated.

For my short story readers, the conclusion to Blake should be up in the week.

As always, thanks for reading.

Katie

***

Week 2

Losing it

Samantha sat on the pool table in the game room, impatiently waiting. As she looked around the room, she could not understand why guys spent so much time playing video games and pool. To her, it seemed stupid, especially when there were better interests available, like a woman.

She looked at the door and then at the clock that rested overhead. It was late and much of the house was asleep, but she knew he would be awake. Drew always stayed up late playing his stupid little video games. Samantha hoped to change that tonight. She was looking forward to him playing with her and taking his virginity.

Although she and Jeremy had an agreement, she did not think it would hurt to gain a few more allies. Drew would definitely owe her after letting his dick penetrate into her. Besides, Samantha was always turned on and aching to be fucked. Just sitting there waiting was driving her crazy and she had to resist touching herself, although Drew might like to walk in and see her do that.

"Samantha?" she heard as the door opened. As expected, it was Drew. "I thought you went to bed hours ago. What are you doing here?"

Samantha hopped off the pool table, and moved towards Drew, sizing him up as she moved. His light blond hair was short, but messy from him constantly running his hands through it. His eyes were a dark emerald green. His physical build was different from most men she pursued. Unlike Tyler and Jeremy, Drew was not ripped. He was in good physical condition, but he did not have washboard abs or bulging biceps. Right now, Samantha really did not care; she just needed one thing from him.

"Aww, Drew, you're so cute," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself into him. "A little birdie told me you were a virgin. I'm here to fix that problem for you."

Drew looked shocked.

"Wha-?"

"Shh. Shh," Samantha whispered, bringing her finger to his lips. "Trust me. You're gonna love this."

Samantha replaced her finger with her lips. They moved gently across his. Drew seemed tentative, which Samantha did not like in a man. She pushed her lips harder against his, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He did not return her kiss and Samantha was growing irritated, but she was not going to give up.

Her left hand moved down his body slowly before resting on his bulge. Drew tried to pull away in surprise, but Samantha moved with him. Her hand roved and massaged him through his pants. Drew groaned and began to relax, even returning her kiss. Samantha smirked as she was wearing him down.

Samantha's tongue massaged his, while her hands worked to remove his growing cock from his pants. Once she had his zipper down, she stuck her hand down, feeling his bare cock. Drew gasped and Samantha moaned. He was much bigger than she expected and she was eager to have him inside of her.

Samantha pulled away from Drew. Biting his lip slightly and tugging on it as she pulled away. She knelt in front of Drew and began pulling his pants down.

"Sam, what are you doing?" he stuttered.

"What do you think? I want to taste every amazing inch of your cock before I slip it into my dripping pussy."

Before he could say anything else, Samantha had his pants off and his dick free. He was easily eight inches long and was already painfully erect. Samantha took hold of him and started to jerk him. She brought the tip of his cock to her lips and her tongue licked the tip, making small circles around it. Drew moaned loudly and Samantha took him completely into her mouth. She sucked on his cock, twisting her tongue around his rigid shaft.

"Holy fuck," Drew gasped.

Samantha moaned on his cock as she bobbed up and down on him. She could feel him tighten between her lips and she knew he was close. Samantha was not going to let that happen, not without her getting something in return.

Samantha stood up and removed her tank top, releasing her massive tits. Drew's jaw dropped as Samantha took his hands, bringing them to her chest. She moved his hands, urging him on. After a brief moment, Drew took control, massaging her breasts and tugging at her aching nipples.

"Do you like how they feel, Drew?"

"Oh God, yes," he moaned.

Samantha pushed him down onto the floor of the game room and removed her skirt, leaving her completely naked standing above him. She lowered herself down onto his waiting cock, pushing him deep inside herself. Drew groaned. Soon, Samantha was bouncing on his dick and playing with her clit, pushing herself to her own orgasm.

She knew with Drew being a virgin and them going bareback, it would not take him long before he exploded deep inside her. She rode him fast and hard, panting as her finger circled her clit at a matching pace. Drew was biting his lip, trying to keep from erupting before Samantha had climaxed.

Suddenly, Samantha felt the familiar pleasure spread through her body and moaned as her orgasm passed through her. Drew followed suit a second later and Samantha felt him fill her completely. It was not the intense mind-shattering orgasm she always longed for, but sex with Drew was much better than she had expected.

Samantha looked down at Drew, whose eyes were still closed. He was attempting to regain some control over himself. Samantha could not help but smile, as she knew he was completely satisfied.

Samantha pushed herself up and off Drew's dick. Sitting on the floor next to him, she gathered her clothes and began to dress. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Drew finally sitting up. A small smile spread across his face as he turned to face Samantha. She gave him a half-hearted smile in return.

Suddenly, Drew leaned in, intending to give her a kiss. Samantha turned away from him. She did not do romance and she absolutely hated kissing unless it was leading to or during sex. She did not need Drew getting the wrong idea.

When she looked back at Drew, he looked confused.

"So, now that I've helped you, I need you to help me," said Samantha.

In an instant, Drew's expression of confusion turned to one of shock.

"What?" he stammered.

"Since I let you fuck me, I need you to keep me here for another week."

Drew was taken back.

"Wait. So you used me for a vote?"

Did he really think that she liked him? How naïve was he? Samantha let a light chuckle escape her throat as she stood. She looked down at Drew, who was still naked and confused on the floor.

"Aww. You think I actually liked you. Cute and inexperienced." She ruffled his hair with her fingers and left the room. Confident that she had another vote, she sought out Jeremy to pay her weekly fee.

The Fallout

Gwen had been watching Drew for much of the morning. He seemed to be in a funk. He was avoiding all eye contact with everyone in the house as he shuffled from place to place. At one point, she found him curled in a ball on the couch. When she tried to talk to him, he insisted on being left alone.

Around noon, she saw him pull Hattie into the library. They were not in there long before Hattie exploded out of the room, anger on her tear-streaked face.

"I can't believe you. I thought you understood me, but I guess I'm just an idiot."

"No, you're not," Drew pleaded, following closely behind. He tried to grab her arm, but Hattie shook him away. "You're smart and sweet. I'm the one that messed up and I am so sorry. Please let me explain."

All eyes were on the two of them. From the couch, Gwen and Zoey were the closest to the fight. Connor lifted his head from his lunch at the dining table. Jeremy came out from the workout room, excitement in his eyes at the unfolding drama.

Hattie turned on her heel and faced Drew, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. She looked around and saw that all eyes were on her. The tears finally fell again as she looked back at Drew.

"I don't want to hear any more of this."

Hattie turned back and headed for the steps. Drew continued to follow her without saying a word.

"Stop following me. Just leave me alone," she screamed back at him before breaking into a run, sobbing the entire way.

Drew stopped. Pain was spilling onto his face. Gwen quickly rose from the couch, as did Zoey. Connor was already sprinting up the steps after Hattie.

Gwen stopped in front of Drew, confused about what happened. Zoey rushed passed her and up the stairs after Connor.

"Drew, what happened?"

Drew pushed his hand through his blond hair, trying to calm himself down.

"I slept with Samantha last night," he whispered.

Gwen was in total shock. For the last week, all signs had pointed to Drew being interested in Hattie. The two had been flirty, giggly, and inseparable. This was a huge blindside.

"Welcome to the other side, virgin," Jeremy said, patting Drew on the back. "It's a lot more fun over here."

Drew shrugged his hand off him and turned back to Gwen.

"I confessed to Hattie because I felt guilty. I really like her and I didn't want to keep any secrets from her."

"She's acting like such a child. It's really not her concern who you sleep with," Quinn interrupted.

Gwen had been unable to see her from her previous spot on the couch. Quinn was seated at the counter next to Samantha, who was twirling her hair. Tyler was moving from the kitchen with a bowl of food in his hand. Gwen had not realized that the entire house had seen everything.

"Besides you shouldn't feel guilty about getting some action, especially when it's with me," said Samantha with pride.

Tyler let out a snicker from the table as he focused on eating. Gwen was not sure what was funny about the situation, especially since it was Hattie who was getting hurt.

Drew turned to face Samantha. He looked pissed and he did not hide his anger from his voice.

"You tried to buy my vote with sex. So yea, I do feel guilty about letting you use me."

Gwen knew she had to gain some control of the situation. Grabbing him by the arm, she led Drew upstairs and away from prying eyes. The rest of the house did not need more juicy details, although it would not surprise her if Samantha ran her mouth.

When they reached the second floor, Gwen pulled him down the hall and stopped right outside his room.

"Drew, just give her some space. I'm going to go talk to her."

Drew nodded, looking defeated before heading into his room. Gwen turned quickly and headed for her own room. Hattie was still crying when she entered. Connor was sitting on the floor in front of Hattie's bed, while Zoey was seated next to her with her arms wrapped around the heartbroken girl.

"I can't believe him," Hattie sobbed on Zoey's shoulder. "I thought he liked me, but I'm just the biggest idiot in the world."

"No you're not, sweetheart," Zoey reassured her.

"He's a jerk," Connor said. "There are plenty of guys out there. You don't need him."

"I know. I just thought I found a guy who wanted me as I am. Who wasn't going to try to push me to do anything. It turns out he was just as warped and selfish as the rest of them."

Gwen's heart broke for Hattie. Finally, she seemed to be opening herself up to someone, only to be hurt by the person she trusted. She was angry with Drew for being stupid, but most of her anger was directed towards Samantha for using sex as a tool in this game.

It was not a secret that Drew was a desperate virgin. When he was around Hattie, he downplayed his desire, but everyone else knew the truth. Samantha had played on his desire and desperation for a vote. It was ridiculous.

"He did not mean any harm, Hattie," Gwen said. Drew was a fool, but he was not malicious.

Hattie looked at Gwen. Her ice blue eyes were red and full of tears and disbelief. Gwen sat next to Hattie on her bed, trying to help the inexperienced girl understand.

"I just talked to him. He really likes you and he wanted to be honest with you. Turns out, Sam has been sleeping with people for votes and she tricked him."

Disbelief turned to confusion.

"If he liked me, why would he sleep with her?"

"He's a young guy who has never gotten laid before. It wouldn't take much seduction, especially if she made him think she liked him," explained Connor.

"This doesn't make any sense." Hattie was becoming more confused by the second. If only love were so simple, thought Gwen.

"Men often don't," added Zoey, squeezing the young woman tighter in her arms.

"Just take some time away from him. There isn't a rush for you to figure this out," advised Gwen. "Drew has agreed to give you space, though he did look really hurt. I think he does like you, he just made a stupid decision."

Hattie was hurt, but Gwen knew she would get through it. To be honest, Gwen did not fully understand the situation. Until she did, she could not offer Hattie anything more than simple advice. In all honesty, this was Drew's fuck up and if he wanted to fix things with Hattie, he had to be the one to do it.

Hattie had calmed down a little by the time Don had entered their room. He looked angry and worried as he hurried to the young women, taking her in a big bear hug. Hattie's sobs started anew, but Don was instantly comforting her, much like a father would comfort his daughter.

"Everything is going to be okay. We'll vote them both out."

***

It had been a few days since Hattie and Drew's fight. As promised, Drew left Hattie alone, but Gwen could see the separation was taking its toll on both of them. Drew hid out in his room most of the time, as did Hattie. Don spent much of the day talking to Hattie, advising her on how to handle this. Gwen did not think Don was the best person given that he really had no experience in the area of heartbreak, but Hattie was happy to have a father figure in her life, so Gwen let them be.

There was now a distinctive divide in the house over this whole situation. Quinn and Jeremy agreed with Samantha that Hattie was being a baby and overreacting. Connor, Zoey, Don, and Gwen were siding with Hattie. They thought it was ridiculous that Samantha would go after Drew knowing that they liked each other. Patricia and Tyler were the odd people out. Patricia openly said she was not taking sides and Tyler was a hard man to read.

Gwen finally was able to coax Hattie out of her room and into the sunshine. Gwen looked down at the shallow end of the pool where Hattie was sitting on the stairs, barely sitting in the water. Gwen was giving her space at her request, sitting at the edge of the pool a few feet away in case Hattie needed her.

Gwen's gaze turned to Tyler as he swam up to her. He had been doing laps in the pool for the last fifteen minutes.

"How's everything with Hattie? Is she doing better?"

Gwen hesitated for a moment, captivated by his beautiful blue eyes. They reminded her of the clear waters in the Caribbean that she had seen once on a cruise. He gave a slight smirk as he waited for her to respond.

Gwen shook her head clear and mentally distanced herself from him. She did not need him distracting her from her friend. Besides, she had Jessie and as gorgeous as Tyler was, she and Jessie had depth. This reminder made it easier for her to keep focused.

"Uh, yea," she finally said, looking back towards a love sick Hattie.

"Has she said anything about who she wants out?"

"She hasn't thought about it."

Tyler rested his hand on her knee, rubbing his thumb gently against her skin.

"I'll vote whichever way she wants to go."

Gwen looked down at Tyler, confused by his gesture.

"I'll let her know."

Gwen looked back down towards Hattie, who was now gently moving her feet in the water. She had not talked to her about what she wanted to do, but Gwen knew they had the numbers.

Out of the corner of her eye, Gwen could still see Tyler; only know he was resting his head on her lower thigh, his hands nestled beneath his head. What was he doing? Tyler had been acting differently since he had returned from The Suite and she could not figure out why.

"It was nice of you to help your friend out."

Tyler's right hand was caressing her leg, up her inseam stopping halfway up her thigh and traveling back down. He repeated this gesture over and over, going higher up her leg as he went. Gwen's breath caught in her throat and her body ached from his touch. She had not felt this way since her last night with Jessie before the show. She closed her eyes, savoring the feeling for just a moment before she placed her hand on top of his and pushed it away. As sexy as Tyler was, she was not going to give up her relationship with Jessie.

"Isn't that part of the job description of a friend?" Gwen said plainly, turning to face Tyler.

Tyler set his jaw and looked away.

"Yea, I guess it is," Tyler said coldly as he pushed away from the wall and resumed his laps.

Gwen knew Tyler was the biggest flirt in the house and most of the girls went along with it. Gwen never saw a problem with flirting, as it was harmless fun, but touching her was crossing a line. It made flirting from harmless to intentional and she did not want that. She was with Jessie and that was the way it was going to stay.

Gwen turned her attention away from Tyler and back to Hattie. She saw Drew approach her friend.

"Hattie," he said in a hoarse whisper.

"What do you want?" she said, not looking away from the water.

Drew looked down at his hands, fumbling over his thoughts.

"I know I said I would give you your space. Not hanging out with you is driving me crazy and I hope one day, we can be friends again. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything."

He turned to leave, but Hattie's words stopped him.

"Did you like her? Did you like what she did to you?"

"No, but I thought she liked me." Drew crouched down next to Hattie, but kept a decent amount of space between them. "I regret everything that happened between me and her and if I could take it back, I would."

Hattie continued to look at the water lapping at her toes. She was lost in thought, but Gwen saw the pain in her face start to ebb. Hattie took a deep breath before turning to look at Drew.

"I want to be friends again, Drew and I'm willing to try. But you have to do something for me."

"Anything," he agreed with renewed hope in his eyes.

"Get her out this week. I want her gone."

"I promise. I'll make sure we have the votes to get her out."

A gentle smile spread onto Hattie's face as she patted the spot next to her, signaling for Drew to sit with her. He returned the smile and joined her in the pool.

America's Choice: Powerless

Jessie was seated on the edge of his couch, watching his two least favorite contestants intently. When Jeremy and Tyler were together, there was never anything good going on. They were always up to some kind of trouble and it made Jessie feel uneasy. He trusted Gwen with all his heart, but he did not know exactly what their intentions were. What was worse, even if he did know, there was nothing he could do to stop it. He was completely powerless.

"So, I never asked you. How did your time go in the Suite with Quinn?" he asked, wiping the sweat from his face with a towel.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers