Eviction: Week 07

Story Info
How much longer can Gwen last in this game?
3.3k words
4.5
5.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Week 7: Last Alive

Outnumbered

"Looks like you'll be seeing Jessie sooner than you thought," Quinn said smugly with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Not necessarily. I could win America's Choice and send your ass right out the door."

"But if you don't, you'll be facing your boyfriend next week and have to explain to him why you spread your legs for another man in front of the whole country."

The pit in Jessie's stomach was reforming. There was a great chance that Gwen would be evicted next week. The numbers were not in Gwen's favor. She maybe had one vote in that asshole Tyler, but that was about it.

Jessie did not know what he was going to say to her. In the last week, he was starting to get over what had happened between her and Tyler. He was not happy about it and he knew they were going to have to have a serious talk, but he was willing to try to save their relationship.

"Quinn, enough with the petty jealousy," Tyler snapped, coming to Gwen's defense. "Your problem is with me, not her. I've made it abundantly clear; I don't fucking want you. So leave her alone and stay out of her relationship with Jessie."

"Shouldn't you have followed your own advice? Sleeping with a taken woman," she smirked. For once, Quinn said something that was not utterly ridiculous.

"My relationships are none of your business. Back the fuck off."

Jessie watched as Gwen escaped to the library, no longer wanting to be in the fight. Rather than switching over the camera feed to Gwen, he continued to watch the situation unfold.

Tyler pulled Jeremy aside, uncontrollable anger in his eyes.

"What the fuck? I thought you said you had my back."

"I do."

"Then why the fuck is Quinn still here? She should be the one gone right now, not Zoey."

"We have an alliance with her. I wasn't going to go back on it."

The look on Tyler's face said it all. He knew there was more to it than that. Jessie had seen the deal that caused Jeremy to betray Tyler and it seemed that Tyler figured he had some sort of sexual contact with Quinn.

"It's getting down to the last of us," Tyler seethed. "Do you really think we can continue this game without being forced to turn on each other?"

With that, Tyler stormed off to the library. Jessie was uncomfortable the second Tyler entered that room. He was sure that Tyler and Gwen were through with each other. Why was he bothering her?

"What are you doing here?" Tyler asked, approaching Gwen. She was sitting at the table in the middle of the room with her feet propped up.

"No one ever comes in here."

Tyler knelt down to Gwen and looked into her eyes.

"Gwen I know it seems hopeless, but we can figure something out. Please don't give up."

Gwen did not look at him, focusing her attention on somewhere else in the room. Her look was cold and calculated something Jessie had never seen before.

"I have no intention to give up. No, I'm going to rip Quinn and her alliance apart one by one. And I know exactly how I'm going to do it."

Gwen left the room, leaving Tyler disheartened and upset on the floor. Jessie cracked a smile at seeing him miserable. Karma was coming around for what he had done to Jessie and now Jessie would get to watch Tyler suffer as he had.

Planting the Seed

Jeremy was starving, then again when was he not? All the free time he was getting was spent working out his rocking body and when he was not doing that, he was taking time to enjoy his other pleasure. He wished that there were more women in the house still, especially Samantha. He was dying to fuck something and Quinn was not exactly climbing in his bed every night begging him to nail her in the ass again. Too bad he had not pursued Gwen before Tyler did.

"Making anything good?" Gwen asked, sitting at the counter.

"Reheating some pizza. You want some?"

"No thanks. I'm not hungry."

They sat in silence for a few minutes. Gwen had not talked to him much during this game and had not said a word in the last few weeks.

"So, you're talking to me now?"

She shrugged.

"Not that many people left in the house now that Zoey is gone."

"Yea, sorry about that," he said half-heartedly. Zoey was cool, but this was a game and she had to leave if he wanted to win.

"It's a game. It was going to happen eventually. I think she felt blindsided though."

"I bet. She thought Quinn was going home."

"I know how Quinn convinced you to go against Tyler," Gwen said with a knowing smile. "You know it won't be able to work much longer."

"Why not?"

"Once I leave, Quinn will in the optimal power position. She already has influence over Patricia and by extension Connor. She'll keep Tyler no matter what, which leaves you on the outside."

Jeremy gave her a confused look.

"I'm not seeing it."

"She has the easiest way to the end. You take out Connor after me; Patricia will take her to the end. If you take out Patricia, Connor will rally to her side in revenge. If you take out Tyler, she will rip your head off. You are the most expendable person to her because she has to pay a fee for your allegiance."

Jeremy had not thought of that. No one else had to force her to work with them, but he did.

"So you want to get her out this week?"

"We can't because we don't have the votes to do it. They are gunning for me and even if I have your vote, it will end in a tie. Quinn has won America's Choice before, so her placement may be higher than mine. I would go home and you would be screwed."

Jeremy was panicking. He had not really thought through his last few moves.

"So there's no way of fixing this?"

"There is one. You vote out Patricia and keep me here. I think my ranking is higher than hers is, so I would stay and she would go. Then, we have three people to their two and can easily take out Quinn. In her eyes, you instantly become her best friend. So by voting out Patricia instead of me, you go from expendable to the power position."

Jeremy knew Gwen was right. He needed to get rid of Patricia. She was the most influential in that couple, but he was nervous. What would he do next? He had to think through this next move carefully; otherwise, his whole game was trashed.

"Just think about it."

America's Choice: Misery

Gwen hoped America would keep her. It would make everything go easier for the rest of the week. Her plan as of now required a lot persuasion of the others and there was no guarantee that it would work. Unfortunately, America was not on her side when she needed them.

"Yes. Gwen, you're going home," Quinn shouted with glee as she hugged a smiling Patricia.

"So it would seem." Gwen looked defeated and distant.

Tyler said nothing, but the pain was on his face. He was afraid of losing her. Gwen could not focus on him; she had to keep her mind on the game.

Jeremy stood up in front of the room with a gentle smile on his face.

"Tyler, let's go party it up, brother."

***

Gwen waited until he was alone before hatching the next step of her plan.

"Connor, can I have a minute?" she asked, sitting on the couch across from him.

"Yea, what's up?" he said, putting his book on the table.

Connor and Gwen had been friends at one point in this game, but things changed after he fell in love with Patricia. She hoped that talking to him alone would allow him to speak for himself and maybe she could use their friendship history to her advantage.

"As you can tell, I look like a dead girl walking," she began, giving a lighthearted smile. "I was wondering if there was anyway of convincing you to let me stay."

"Who do you want me to vote out?"

"Quinn."

Connor gave a thoughtful look, but was hesitant to accept immediately. Gwen knew she would have to convince him, but she never got the chance.

"Oh, look at that Patricia. Tyler is gone only five minutes and she is already making a move on your man." Quinn's bubbly voice pierced the silence of the room.

"What the hell, Gwen?" Patricia snapped. "Just because you ruined your relationship with Jessie, doesn't mean you need to ruin everyone else's."

"Patricia, she wa-" Connor began, but was cut off.

"Connor, get the fuck away from her."

Patricia grabbed Connor's arm and dragged him upstairs. He looked back at Gwen, apologizing with his eyes, but powerless to stand up to his girlfriend.

"Did you really think it was going to be easy to get me out?" Quinn snickered as she walked passed, proud of what she had done.

Gwen could barely contain her smirk. Everything was going according to plan.

Losing Control

Patricia's blood was boiling as she dragged Connor up the stairs. How could he do this to her? Talking to that tramp who could not close her legs for anyone. She was a cheater and once a cheater always a cheater. She thought this rule did not apply to Connor, but apparently, she had been wrong.

She stormed into the room and slammed the door before turning and facing Connor.

"Do you want to fuck her?" she yelled.

"What?" Connor said with a confused look on his face.

Patricia crossed her arms and glared at him.

"You were sitting alone with her privately. Why?"

"She was trying to talk me into voting Quinn out. Why do you think I want to sleep with her?"

"You already cheated on one girlfriend. What's to stop you from doing the same to me?"

Connor looked hurt, but Patricia did not care. She did not trust him around Gwen and she was not convinced that he would not cheat on her if given the opportunity.

Patricia moved passed a dumbfounded Connor and sat on the bed. She stared at the ground, still furious with him. After a few minutes, she felt him sit next to her. He wrapped one arm around her shoulder and tried to move her face to meet his, but she resisted.

"Patricia, how can you think that? I love you! I broke up with Veronica to be with you. I would never jeopardize what I have with you for anything."

Patricia continued to sit in a huff on the bed. Connor tried to break through her icy resolve, but it was not working. She was dead set on being angry. Soon, she felt his lips on her neck. She tried to pull away from him, but he kept close to her.

"Baby, what do I have to do to prove to you that I would never cheat?"

Patricia sat angrily for a minute, refusing to look at Connor. As she pondered, she found a way that she could remind Connor of his place. A devilish smirk took hold of her.

She said nothing as she pushed Connor onto his back and kissed his lips hungrily. He looked surprised, but not for long as he fell into her kiss, meeting her passion. Connor slipped his tongue into her mouth and Patricia sucked on it. Connor groaned and tried to move his tongue further into mouth, but Patricia was in complete control. She released his tongue and bit his lip as she pulled away.

Patricia straddled Connor and pulled her shirt off. Connor sat up and tried to play with her breasts, but she pushed him back down. She undid the ties on her wrap around skirt, revealing her bare pussy beneath. Connor's hands rubbed up the back of her legs in an attempt to grab her ass, but Patricia swatted him away.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

She did not respond. Her hands traveled to her perky breasts. She grabbed her nipples and pulled lightly. A moan escaped her lips as she played with her breasts. Her right hand grabbed roughly at her tit, while her left hand twisted and tweaked her nipple. She moaned softly at her self-pleasure.

Her right hand traveled down her taut stomach towards the apex of her thighs. Her finger found her engorged clit and she flicked it, causing her to gasp. Gradually, she flicked it harder and faster. Her breathing became more labored and her heart was pounding. Using three of her fingers, she rubbed her clit forcefully, pushing herself closer to orgasm. Her right hand continued to grab her tit. Every sensation caused her to moan uncontrollably.

Suddenly, she was overcome. She flung her head back, screaming in ecstasy as her body tightened and the warmth rushed through her. She sat there, panting as she regained her senses. Patricia grew so lost in her own touch she almost forgot Connor was lying beneath her.

In the time that Patricia had spent pleasuring herself, Connor had pulled his cock out and was now gently stroking it, admiring his girlfriend from beneath her. Patricia took his dick from his hands and repositioned herself over him. She stayed hovered over him as Connor begged with his eyes for her to let him inside her. After a long moment, she conceded.

Connor groaned out as he slid into Patricia's body. She rode him hard and fast, knowing exactly what it would take to get him to finish quickly.

"You're mine, Connor. Don't you fucking forget it," she panted.

"Of course baby," Connor moaned in response.

He reached for her hips in an attempt to slow her down and prolong their intimate session, but she grabbed his hands and used them to steady herself. She ground herself into him harder and faster, panting heavily.

"Slow down, baby. Please."

Patricia paid him no mind as she continued to drive into him. Connor bit his lip in a feeble attempt to keep from exploding into her, but it did not work. Soon, he erupted deep inside of her, groaning as he released. Hazily, he looked up at Patricia, giving her a weak smile. Instead of being greeted with her loving face, Patricia looked pissed.

She leaned down onto his torso, her face inches from his. She locked eyes with him.

"Know something, Connor. I don't need you to get off, but you need me. So, if you want to continue doing what we've been doing, I advise you not to cross me. I never want to see you with Gwen ever again. Don't talk to her, don't look at her, don't even let yourself be in the same room alone with her. Otherwise, all of this is gone."

Patricia pulled herself up and off Connor, who laid in complete shock at Patricia's demands. She gave him a threatening look before grabbing a towel and heading down to the hall to the bathroom. Hopefully, Connor would learn that Patricia was in control of this relationship, just like she was in every other aspect of her life. If he did not, he would find his nights and his bed would become very lonely.

The Suite: Man Cave

Things had been tense between Tyler and Jeremy for much of the week. Jeremy knew Tyler was upset about going back on his word by voting out Zoey, but this was a game and he had to do what was best for him. He hoped that some time away from the game and the fighting between the girls would help them be friends again.

Jeremy had arranged for an epic night of gaming. In a cornered off area of the backyard, there were two large gaming chairs and a massive projection screen. They had every game console imaginable, with almost any game they could dream. In addition, there were tons of snacks. It was a gamer's fantasy.

Tyler and Jeremy said very little early on as the played the new Halo game, but as the night wore on and the beers flowed, Tyler and Jeremy were back to their usual selves. They cycled through dozens of games for several hours before growing exhausted and heading out to the spa to relax.

"So what went down with Gwen here? Should I be concerned about where I sit?" Jeremy joked as they entered the tub.

Tyler chuckled lightly.

"It took me three tries to finally convince her to sleep with me. It wasn't as easy as I thought, but it was worth it in the end."

"Was the sex really that amazing?"

"Yea, but it was so much more. I'm absolutely crazy about her. She's so much more than what she appears and I just can't get enough of her."

Jeremy could see in Tyler's face that he was smitten with her. This was far from just sex. He looked in love. While he was happy for his friend, he knew that this could not happen at a worse time. The game was starting to wind down and he needed to be sure Tyler was on his side.

"Sorry about all that shit that happened with the volleyball game. Had I known, I never would have tried any of it."

"I know."

"Gwen came to me with a plan to axe Patricia instead of her this week," he said after a moment of silence. "I know you probably want me to take it, but I'm hesitant."

"Why?"

"If I keep her, when it gets down to the three of us, who will you take?"

"I made a deal with you day one. As much as I like Gwen, I'm going to honor our deal," Tyler said without hesitation. "But it will be easier for us to get to the end with Gwen than without her."

The Vote: Broken Bonds and Bitter Feelings

Gwen was nervous going into the vote. Tyler had reassured her Jeremy was going to keep her, but she could not trust him. He was slippery and did what he wanted. Luckily, he was not the smartest person in the house and was easily manipulated. The tension in her grew more because of what had to happen for her to stay. She needed America to like her more than Patricia. While any other week she would be dead certain, the revelation of her affair with Tyler could loom over her. Whatever happened now was out of her hands.

Contestants. The votes have been counted and listed below are the results. The contestant with the most votes is evicted and must leave immediately.

Results:

Patricia- 3 votes

Gwen- 3 votes

The result is a tie. The tiebreaker comes down to the America's Choice rankings. The player with the higher ranking is safe, while the other is evicted.

This week's rankings are as follows:

1) Jeremy

2) Gwen

3) Tyler

4) Connor

5) Patricia

6) Quinn

Patricia is evicted.

The room was dead quiet, but the expressions said it all. Connor was in shock, as was Patricia, who was also angry. Quinn was furious.

Everything had come together perfectly. Gwen had to suppress the smirk that wanted to break out onto her face. Tyler looked at her in admiration at what she had done and how perfectly it all worked.

Patricia and Connor were the only ones who rose from the couch. Connor attempted to say goodbye, but Patricia's anger made their farewell quick. He barely kissed her before she burst out the door, leaving everything behind.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers