Eviction: Week 09

Story Info
Trust is shaken in the house.
2k words
4.17
4.4k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Author's Note: This chapter is non-erotic and is meant to act as a bridge to the conclusion.

Week 9: Is Trust Enough?

Making a Choice

"You really like fucking me over, don't you?" Jeremy asked, walking into the bathroom.

Tyler was at the sink, spitting out toothpaste. He had expected some backlash from Jeremy about the move to get rid of Quinn, but he should not have been surprised. Tyler had been trying to get rid of her for the last three weeks unsuccessfully.

"What are you talking about? You're still here aren't you?" Tyler asked as he wiped his face with a towel.

"Not for much longer if your whore has her way."

Tyler threw the towel across the room to keep from hitting Jeremy.

"Do not call her that."

Jeremy ran his fingers through his hair and chuckled sadistically.

"She's got you wrapped so tightly around her finger. Have you ever once stopped fucking her long enough to think about your end game? Did you forget what you promised me?"

"I didn't forget, but we all have to leave eventually."

"So does Gwen."

Tyler stepped forward closing the gap between him and Jeremy. His anger was bubbling to the surface with each word that came out of his mouth.

"Do you really think Quinn would have taken you to the end? All I'd have to do is ask her to get rid of you and she would have. Without batting an eyelash. If you want to get to the end, it's not with Quinn. It's with me."

"Can you dump aside Gwen in the end and keep your word to me? That's the real question."

Tyler hesitated. He had promised both Gwen and Jeremy a spot with him at the end, but how was he going to choose without pissing someone off?

"She doesn't trust you, Tyler," Jeremy interrupted. "Why do you think she's been talking to Connor? What do you think she'll do to convince him to help her get to the end? Once I'm gone, she knows either of you will vote the other out. She goes to the end regardless."

Tyler gritted his teeth to control his rage.

"She would never cheat on me."

"Really?" Jeremy smirked. "She did it to Jessie and they were together for a year. A few weeks won't protect you."

Jeremy left, leaving Tyler alone with his thoughts. Gwen had never given him any reason to believe that she would cheat on him. He was so certain that everything in their relationship was perfect that he had never considered her cheating. She loved him and he loved her, but Tyler could not shake his worry. Jeremy had a point and it was slowly eating away at Tyler.

America's Choice: Surprise

Contestants. Welcome to the final America's Choice Ceremony. This is the final week for America's favorite contestant to enjoy time in The Suite. Unlike previous weeks, this week's winner WILL NOT have immunity from eviction, so all houseguests are eligible to receive votes this week.

Well that's going to put a damper on things, Tyler thought. He liked having immunity and was never worried about being voted out. Without the safety net, he was somewhat concerned, but the moment was fleeting. He was the favorite in the house and had alliances with both Jeremy and Gwen. It wouldn't be a problem getting Connor out this week.

The final America's Choice winner is...GWEN.

Tyler smiled as she walked to the front of the room. She looked nervous and unsure, but she had no reason to be. Gwen was safe this week. Tyler would never let her leave the house without him.

"Okay, since this is the last week, I think it is only fair to take Connor since he hasn't visited The Suite yet."

Tyler's heart dropped. What the fuck? Why was she taking him?

"You sure?" Connor asked, equally surprised.

"Yea. We're going bowling, so put your game face on." She smiled and the two of them headed out.

Tyler sat on the couch in complete confusion. He was sure that Gwen would choose him. He would have chosen her if he had won. He did not buy her story that he had not visited The Suite. Most of the cast this season had not, so why was Connor special enough to warrant his own trip? It did not make sense.

Out of the corner of his eye, Tyler could see Jeremy raising his eyebrows, agreeing that it was suspicious. Maybe Jeremy was right and this was all a game to Gwen. Tyler knew it could not be. He had felt it in The Suite only a few nights ago. She loved him and he loved her, but the longer he sat there, the more he was beginning to believe Jeremy's theory.

The Suite: A New Plan

Gwen had more fun in The Suite than she anticipated with Connor. When they arrived at The Suite, the producers were kind enough to set up two separate beds. Gwen was thankful, as the situation was already awkward for them both. This was her usual spot with Tyler and having Connor here probably looked bad, but this was a game and with only four people left, she had to be sure she was going to the end.

Gwen tried to be less competitive in bowling, which was difficult. Her main goal was for Connor to have fun. She knew the more content he was, the more likely he was to side with her. Although he had pledged to be loyal to her, she could not trust him. The only person in the house that she could trust was Tyler.

"Do you think Tyler will pick you over Jeremy?" Connor asked between frames.

"Why wouldn't he?" Gwen responded, throwing her pink ball down the lane.

"He has an end game deal with Jeremy."

She turned back, looking puzzled at Connor.

"Well, that's news to me."

"Did he promise you the same thing?"

Gwen nodded.

"The numbers have me leaving this week," he theorized, sitting back in his chair. "Tyler won't vote against Jeremy until he has to. Both of them will vote for me to leave and I don't think I will win a tie breaker. I'm the only one who has never been chosen by America."

"So what do you propose we do to swing things back in our favor?" she asked, sitting in the seat across from him.

"I convince Jeremy to vote you out. He's already angry at Quinn leaving and he questions Tyler's alliance with you. It won't be hard to sway him. If Jeremy switches, Tyler votes for me, then you and I can take out Jeremy. It will smooth sailing for you to the end."

Gwen knew Connor was right, but it was a big risk. If Connor played her, then she would easily be out the door this week. However, Gwen felt he was honest in his plan to help her.

"You won't betray me?"

"I promise. I loathe Jeremy and have no alliance with Tyler. I would be hurting myself by getting rid of you. If I stay, I have a tiny shot of making it to the end if you and Tyler breakup."

Connor was right. If he got rid of her, Jeremy and Tyler would waltz to the end. This plan was the only one that made sense to get rid of Jeremy. Although she did not fully trust Connor, she had to take this risk. Without Connor, there would be a good chance she would not make it to the end.

The Vote: Questions of Loyalty

Gwen was excited to be returning to Tyler. Although it was her own doing, Gwen had missed Tyler in The Suite. Over the past few weeks, it had become their own personal paradise. It would have been nice to have spent the last twenty-four hours alone with him, but she had to think of her gameplay right now. She had to secure her plan to get rid of Jeremy.

Tyler was the first thing Gwen saw when she entered the backyard. She moved as quickly as she could to reach him, eager for him to take her in his arms; However, when he looked up at her, her joy evaporated.

His glare was icy and cold and Gwen froze in her tracks. Tyler stood up from the seating area and headed into the house.

What had happened? Everything had been fine between them before she left, but now something had changed. What had happened while she was gone?

Gwen followed him inside the house and into the laundry room. Once the door was shut behind her, Tyler turned on his heel.

"What's going on with you and Connor?" Gwen could see he was trying to control his anger. He had never reacted to her like this before and she was frightened.

"What do you mean? I took him to The Suite because he hasn't been there."

"What did you two do?"

"Went bowling. Why are you acting like this?"

"You didn't sleep with him?" Tyler asked, closing the gap. He was intimidating, but Gwen did not show that it affected her. Instead, she was offended by his behavior.

"Of course not. You told me you trusted me. Why are you questioning my loyalty to you now?"

"You and him have been getting really close since Patricia left. Makes me wonder."

Tyler had never doubted her before and she found it strange that he was doubting her now. She knew this was not his own idea.

"What did Jeremy say to you?"

"He has nothing to do with this," he said, turning away from her. Gwen did not believe him.

"Then what is making you act like this?"

"Your choice of Connor over me," he snapped, turning back. "How do you think that looks to me?"

"Do you realize what you're accusing me of?" she yelled.

"You've done it before. What's stopping you now?"

It was like a knife to her heart. How could he throw that in her face? Did he forget how she had resisted him for so long? It took weeks before she cheated on Jessie and he thought that she would sleep with Connor in an instant. She had no desire of any kind for Connor, not when she was so madly in love with Tyler. She needed him to see reason.

"I love you," she said softly. Gwen took his hand and leaned into him, hoping he would take her in his arms and hold her. He never did.

"Did you tell Jessie the same thing before you walked in the door?" And with that, he left.

The tears that had been threatening to spill over finally did. What had happened in the twenty-four hours to make Tyler doubt her? What horrible idea had Jeremy implanted into him?

For the first time in weeks, Gwen was afraid of the vote. She did not care if she went home, but she cared if she left the show with Tyler hating her. She loved him and wanted to fix the damage Jeremy had caused, but there was not enough time. The vote was happening in a few minutes. She would have to hope that her plan worked and she would be here for another week. She had to fix this.

When the vote was revealed, Gwen was relieved. Connor had kept his word and Jeremy was evicted. He did not hide his anger as he headed for the door.

"My biggest regret was keeping you here, Gwen. If you're smart, Tyler, you'll dump her double crossing ass for this shit."

Tyler said nothing as he stood up and headed out of the room. Gwen could see the look on his face had not improved, but had she really expected it? She had just blindsided him and orchestrated the eviction of his best friend.

Gwen let him go, knowing he needed some space. She turned back to Jeremy, who gave her the finger as he walked out the door.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers