EVIE: The Cock Craving Kiwi

Story Info
Dakota Kai / Evie's swimsuit gets her some attention.
3.1k words
4.25
14.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2017 would prove to be life changing for Evie. She'd finally received the call from WWE, and the Mae Young Classic was in full swing, with the Kiwi newcomer an early favourite to win the whole tournament. More than anything though, Evie was overjoyed to be reunited with so many of her friends!

She showed up to the pool party being thrown by some of the guys down at NXT, it was an obvious ploy to get the new girls into bikinis, but Evie didn't mind, and it seemed like many of the tournament participants didn't either. She walked up to the gates of the pool, which was already buzzing with activity from the sounds of it. She wore a white crop top that hung loosely off her chest, as well as black denim shorts. Her hair was done up in space buns, a cute style she often wore to the ring, and she had a round pair of reflective shades on her head. She was welcomed by some performance centre rookies she didn't recognise, and stepped into the hub of the festivities. It was evening, but still not dark yet, the orange sunlight reflected in the rippling crystal waters of the pool. The venue was clearly luxurious, the house beyond the pool looked huge, like it belonged to some millionaire. The kick-happy Kiwi couldn't help but grin at the sight, seeing Toni Storm splashing a crowd of guys by twerking on the surface of the water, while Kairi performed an incredible diving elbow drop into the other end of the pool. The scene resembled the perfect summer party! Searching around, she found a spare sun bed next to Ruby Riot. They'd been close friends for a long time, and even held tag team championships together!

"Hey Ruby!" Evie smiled with her usual bubbly charm.

"Hey you!" Ruby replied, lowering her shades down her nose to see who had greeted her, smiling when she recognised the slim figure before her. Evie noted how perfect her body was, toned abs, perky breasts in a tiny red and black bikini... she looked hot. Ruby continued to watch the adorable afakasi as she set down her things. "You did bring bikini, didn't you?" she continued, pointing out her friend's overdressed state.

"Y-yeah" Evie nodded, a red blush overcoming the olive tones of her face. In the ring she may have been boisterous, but outside of it? She was anything but. She nervously pulled her top over her head, revealing a floral bikini top, similar to her ring attire. Her breasts overflowed at the sides, which drew more than a few pairs of eyes in her direction. Ignoring them, she yanked down her shorts, struggling to get them past her curved ass.

"Damnnn Evie!" Ruby chimed, sitting up in her seat to get a better look "That's a fat ass!"

"Oh um... thank you?" Evie mumbled in response. Her friend was right, her bikini bottoms were almost totally consumed by her rear. It jiggled uncontrollably as she moved around, gathering even more unwanted attention. She'd never been able to find wrestling trunks that could contain it, and had the same problem with bikinis. Just as she was feeling more comfortable (though Ruby's piercing stare didn't help), Evie felt a hard smack across her exposed cheeks, and yelped out in shock.

"HEY!" She exclaimed a little louder than she had wanted to. She turned to see it was only Nixon Newell who had delivered the spank, with a devious smirk on her face.

"Calm down Evie" the Welsh superstar giggled, "you didn't think you could parade that around without getting a little attention did you?"

"I'm going to look around for a bit..." Evie laughed nervously in response, feeling herself get hotter and hotter as her exposure gained more and more interest. It made her feel almost... horny?

The New Zealand native turned on the spot, and set off exploring the party. Sure enough, perverted gazes followed her. She couldn't exactly control the bouncing of her ass, and eventually stopped worrying about it. Instead, she actually started to enjoy the sensation. Having every male party goer stare in her direction, forgetting all decency in the presence of her big butt made her feel so... powerful! Erotic, even! She recognised a lot of the young men and women at the party as she weaved her way through the crowds, now inside the building. She smirked as swimming trunks tightened, the mere sight of her setting of chain reactions that cultimated in the crotch. Looking around, she saw some of the other women invited to the party getting a similar treatment. From Rhea Ripley lifting her top over her head as she lost a hand of strip poker, to a crowd cheering on Peyton Royce and Billie Kay as they made out on the floor, it was becoming an intoxicatingly sexual environment. The effect of a pool party packed with attractive men and women was getting to Evie too. But she wasn't like the others, she was too shy to flaunt her desirable body.

She pushed open a door in a more secluded corner of the party's main hub, it may have said "NO ENTRY", but the increasingly horny South Pacific babe had to get some peace and quiet to calm herself down. Evie found herself in a pristine kitchen, totally empty, the booming sounds of the shindig now a muffled buzz. She pressed herself up against a counter and breathed heavily, trying to quell her overwhelming desires.

"Excuse me?" a voice called behind her, in an unmistakably Australian accent

"Oh!" Evie yelped in shock, almost jumping out her skin. Looking up, she saw Shane Thorne, one half of NXT's TM61. He was alone, sporting a yellow and black pair of swimming trunks, and wet hair.

"You know you can't be in here, right?" The Aussie asks with a cocky smirk, evidently enjoying the humiliated look on the Kiwi's face.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know I promise!" Evie responded with wide, panicked eyes. Shane just laughed.

"Just pulling ya tit, don't worry about it!" Shane continued, finally settling Evie's nerves (once she translated the jargon) as he set a couple beers on the counter, standing beside her "Dakota Kai, right?"

"Yes" She responded "But, uh, not yet, you can call me Evie. Is this your party?"

"You mean you didn't know? Haha, yeah it's mine, have to keep myself entertained with my tag partner on the bench, haven't seen action in ages"

"Sorry to hear that" Evie smiles to her fellow Oceanic native, steadily regaining her confidence, taking a swig of the alcoholic beverage offered to her.

"But how come you're in here on your own? Everyone else is hooking up in there" Shane grins, pointing to the door with his bottle. Evie just lowers her head and bites her lip, too ashamed to tell him how turned on she got with everyone's eyes on her ass as she paraded it around the dance floor. "Not into that, are ya?"

"It's not that.." Evie pipes up to explain herself, but just then, her shades slip off her head and clatter to the floor. She yelps again before quickly bending over to retrieve them. The floral bikini bottoms ride further up her ass, barely covering anything besides her two holes. She wasn't the only one to recognise this, Shane's eyes widening as he turned to watch her, the smile draining from his face and his heartbeat quickening. Evie's cheeks (the ones on her face) turn red, knowing that the silence means her new friend is basking in her other cheeks jiggling around. Her embarrassment causes her to fumble the expensive sunglasses, sending them careering under the counter. The extra struggle of reaching underneath causes her peach emoji ass to bounce, practically clapping for its audience of one.

"Can I help you with that?" Haste inquires, whipping around and looking over her shoulder, ever so slightly pressing evn rubbing his crotch against her quaking butt.

"N-no!" Evie mumbles, stopping still as she feels a monstrous feeling against her backside. She straightens up her back, but still Shane does not back off. So she turns, and sees member responsible, gasping and covering her mouth with a hand in sincere surprise. She couldn't take her eyes off it, Shane's semi hard cock was close to ripping his trunks in two.

"Wanna see?" The cocky Aussie asks, rubbing a hand against his twitching bulge.

The Mighty Don't Kneel, but Evie sure did. She dropped to her knees lightning quick, ignoring the shaking of her tits as she dug her fingernails inside the waistband of the Black Swan's trunks, and yanked them down. The impressive cock sprung upwards, then landed with a smack across Evie's face. She laughed, taking it in her right hand before her lustful hazel eyes filled with hunger. It was still semi-erect, making it just floppy enough for Evie to manipulate in her hand, playing with it as Shane groaned. Then she took it into her mouth, pressing her pillowy lips to the tip, circling the head with her tongue, flickering on all the sensitive parts. The slow, seductive style caused Shane to throw his head back in pleasure. Then Evie bobbed down on the first couple of inches making sure she had make it suitably wet before bringing her head back up to breath. Then she took another inch, and another, feeling the stiffening shaft fill her mouth, thrusting into the sides before plummeting deeper into her throat. With each bob she took more of it, until Evie was deepthroating at least 7 inches of thick, pulsing cock.

Finally she came up for air, sputtering at the effort it took to worship the girthy member. Shane chuckled as the two of them breathed heavily. But he didn't have long to calm down before Evie was going to town on his balls, taking each one in her mouth, slurping on them to bring his erection to it's full size, as long as her forearm, and almost as thick too. The Superstar from Perth grabbed Evie by the arms and lifted here to her feet, spinning her around and bending her over the counter. He roughly peeled off her tiny trunks, pressing them to his face and inhaling before tossing them aside and seizing a hold of his protruding hard on. He rubbed the head against her soaking wet pussy, smacking it against her curved, exposed ass, sending ripples across it as he beat his club like member against the abundant flesh. Then, without warning, he stuck it in her. Just a few inches at first, luckily The Captain of Team Kick had made such a skillful effort of lubricating it with her saliva, that the entry wasn't too tricky. Still, the sheer size of it caused Evie's legs to quiver, and her to let out an extended moan, until it found its place comfortably inside her. Three inches deep, and Shane had only put two thirds of his member into the cock craving Kiwi. He eventually established a pace, thrusting steadily into the Maori descendant's Thunder Valley. He enjoyed hearing her slutty moans, begging, under her breath, for a good fucking.

And Shane was more than happy to give it to her.

He swung his palm and struck her across her fat ass, not stopping until he left a hand mark, a red reminder of his sexual conquest. He quickened the pounding too, grunting as Evie grinded her hips in harmony with his thrusts, practically twerking on his colossal cock. The fucking was so intense now the sound of Shane's heavy balls slapping against the large surface before them echoed loudly throughout the kitchen. In the distance, the pumping party's soundtrack could be faintly heard, but it was unlikely anyone would disturb them. Not when the whole room noticed Shane pursue Evie's jiggling ass when she left. With his free hand, the dominant Australian seized his fuck partner by the neck, wrapping his hand around her throat firmly, yet not constricting her. It worked wonders on the former Shimmer tag champ, who took pleasure in simply being pinned down and taken, all the horniness and desires she kept deep down finally being fulfilled. The pussy juices were flowing out of her now, coating the cock that drilled her so ruthlessly, now thrusting over half its total length in and out of her at an incredible pace. Her whole body is slammed against the surface with it, her hair bursting free of its tight buns and flying back and forth. Her perky breasts were bouncing at a ludicrous speed, they swung out of her skimpy bikini everytime she's forced forward, before settling back in only to pop back out a second later.

They successfully got the attention of Shane as he began to wind down the pace of his pumping, slowly bringing it to a stop. He slid the Kiwi off his cock and swiveled her around once gain. Evie's mouth was open, panting hard breathes between horny moans, and her eyebrows were low, she looked so cute, innocent even, but she craved big cock more than anything. Their bodies pressed together as Shane reached behind her back to untie her bikini top. As he did so, his sledgehammer-esque dick nestles between Evie's thighs, slick with her cum. She bit her lip, grinding her hips on his rock hard erection as he set her tits free. The ill fitting top joined the matching trunks on the floor, giving Thorne a look at her sizable bust. Huge tits didn't exactly come to mind when thinking of Evie, but under her modest exterior was a pair of perky, rounded breasts that exceeded preconceptions. The world renowned tag team specialist took in another impressive pair, before mauling them with his hands. Now quite literally pulling her tits, Shane pinched and yanked on her hard, brown nipples.

"Ah.. AH F-FUCK!" Evie moaned, her breathes turning sharp as her sensitive breasts are groped by the rough Australian. After he's done feeling the New Zealander's jugs, Shane puts his mouth up to align with the left one, supporting it from underneath as he flicks his tongue against it

"MMM! K-keep going!" Evie demanded, and Shane obeyed, sucking on her tits, biting gently on her increasingly sensitive nipples. He then started kissing his way down her slender, toned body. Past her breasts, onto her hard, defined abs, licking the glistening, sweet, sweat off the bumpy surface. He moved further down, between her thighs. Evie's tight pussy was surrounded by its own juices, with the pubic hair neatly trimmed, just a small mound of caramel hair above the enticing opening. Shane wasted no time burying his face in it, his explorative tongue probing into all the right spots to send Evie into a sexual frenzy. Just above him, she was twitching with satisfaction, her moans rapidly changing in volume and pitch as he ate her out with skill. His tongue movements were fast and deep, sending shiver inducing shockwaves up through Evie's entire body, her nails clawing the counter as her body uncontrollably tensed up. She managed to tilt her head down to watch Shane work, putting her hand in his ruffled hair to encourage him to keep going, and direct him to where her pussy needed him most. She saw his nine inch cock swinging invitingly between his legs, and she found herself wanting it all over again.

"F-fuck me again AH, I n-need it!"

Shane smiled with a mouthful of pussy, giving it one last lick before standing back up. Evie wraps both her hands around his member, giving it a slow, provocative pump. With her still all over his tool, Shane led Evie by the hand to the dining room portion of the kitchen, clearing off a huge oaken table, positioned below a dazzling chandelier. He briefly broke contact with the nude 29 year old pro wrestler to slide himself onto the surface, his cock pointing to the ceiling where the extravagant ornament hung, gesturing for Evie to join him. Evie crawled up onto the table, keeping going until her sopping pussy hovered above the quivering cock. With a cheeky smile, the athletic high flyer lowered herself onto the equally physically fit Australian, gasping as she impaled herself on him, before finding herself steadily rising and falling. Evie pulled a band off her wrist and tied up her hair, getting it out of her face as the pace of the bouncing increased. Her breasts flung in every direction as the well conditioned athletes went at each other. Evie threw her hips in rolling circles, creating tantalising friction on Shane's shaft. He seized her by the thighs, thrusting into Evie's bounces to double the pleasure. The drilling picked up to an incredible speed as the both of them closed in on their climax. Evie's second orgasm came first, driving her into an even more frenzied, frantic fucking. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, her whole body was again shaking out of her control.

"F-fuck.. I'm going to cum!" Shane grunts, stopping his thrusts as Evie too starts to calm down. The two ease into a stop, then quickly move off to the side of the table. Evie sits kneeling, looking up with her tongue out eagerly and her hands either side of the tall man's thighs. Meanwhile, Shane takes his swelling dick in his hand and wanks it passionately, before finally beginning to cum. The first shot fired out like a long, white string, splattering across Evie's face. It was followed by an ungodly amount of cum, streaming out in rapid blasts. It doesn't take long to coat the Kiwi's face, and Shane tilts his aim to her tits, painting them with his jizz. He let out a long groan as his spurts come to an end, and his mammoth member finally began to soften.

The slutty Kiwi finally opens her eyes, grinning widely as she licks around her face, then lifts her tits to her mouth to consume as much of the sweet sperm as possible. Shane meanwhile fetched a towel, intended for swimmers, and cleaned off his knob, before tossing it to Evie to do similarly.

"I... I think I needed that, thanks Shane" Evie says cheerfully, rising to her feet, hobbling around the kitchen in the nude to find her bikini.

"More than happy to give it to ya" Shane winks, unable to resist slapping his flaccid dick on her plump butt as she bends over to pull up her bottoms "better get back to the party for now..."

"Right" Evie nods, not really wanting to return to the realm of the clothed.

"Hey..." she adds as the pair head to the doorway "you've got a tag partner? Right?"