Evie's Family Ch. 02: Amy Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Jay!" sighed Evie. "Fuck me!"

"I'm fucking you, Amy!" said Jay, and, when he said that, I came in waves, squeezing Evie's hand back.

Jay's back arched and he groaned, "I'm coming! I'm coming inside you, Amy!" And my own orgasm peaked and climaxed, as I squeezed Evie's hand, watching my husband come inside his favorite aunt.

Jay rolled off Evie and sighed. "All my dreams, forever, Amy, Auntie, I love you."

"I love you, too," Evie and I said together, and our eyes met.

"But I have to take a leak, and I've got to clean my glasses ... I can't see anything!" said Jay. "Please excuse me!" And he stood up, and left the room.

"Did you come?" I asked Evie.

"Almost," she replied. "You did, I think."

"I did," I said.

"Was it what you hoped?" Evie asked.

"Except for one thing," I said. "I want you to come, too."

"Oh, don't worry ... " Evie began, but I had already moved and had my head between her thighs before she could finish. Still holding her hand, I nosed in through her gray bush, and took a long lick inside her labial lips. Evie moaned.

"Salty," I said. "Creamy. I can taste Jay in you, Evie."

"You can taste your husband's semen in his old aunt's pussy," sighed Evie, giving my hand a squeeze.

I focused on licking her. Our hands had never separated, and I could tell from the way she grasped mine that she quickly enjoyed a gentle, rolling, climax.

I gave her hand a last squeeze and let it go, then sat up cross-legged again, and looked at my husband's fat old naked aunt, entirely beautiful, pear-shaped like me, lying still on the floor, breathing hard.

"You'll tell Karen about this?" I asked.

Evie rolled onto her side and looked at me. "Yes, I will," she said. "I saw Karen give your bottom a good squeeze, last year, when we visited."

"Promise?" I persisted. "Promise you'll tell Karen?"

"I promise," said Evie. "And you'll see her yourself tomorrow, when we visit with her and David. And I have another surprise."

"A surprise? Tomorrow?" I asked, as Jay came back into the room. He sat down near his clothes, still naked, still looking keenly at his naked aunt, lying on the floor, with his wife sitting nearby.

"Tomorrow?" asked Jay.

"Karen," I replied. "We're seeing Karen and David tomorrow."

"And a surprise?" asked Jay.

"It think, Jay, that this could be a very interesting weekend," said Evie, stretching, and rolling onto her stomach. Jay and I both stared at her broad exposed bottom. We both reached out to stroke Evie's bottom.

"Oh, and I talked to your Mom, Jay," said Evie.

"What about?" he asked.

"She's coming to visit, too," Evie said.

"Amy and you and Mom?" asked Jay. "Really?"

"And Karen and David," Evie added.

"Sounds like fun," I said.

12