Evie's Family Ch. 03: Brenda Comes Clean

Story Info
Evie's sister comes to visit.
3.5k words
4.41
17.1k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Evie is 61 years old. That makes me 64. Uggh. Evie runs a clothing shop with her best friend, Karen. They both live a couple of hours from me. Not far, but we Evie and I don't see one another often enough.

But we talk on the phone, sometimes, and write long letters to one another. We were, like, best friends, when we were in high school and college, despite our age difference. We look pretty much alike: heavy-bottomed, small-breasted. Evie says "too big on the bottom, too small on the top." She keeps her gray hair cropped short. Mine is long. Gray, but long. Hanging down to my waist, usually in a braided plait. People tell me I should cut it, but I like it long, even if washing and drying and braiding is a pain, sometimes.

Anyway, because we stay in touch, I know Evie's had an active time, these past couple of years. I don't hear the details, but I get the impression that she and her friend Karen are really close, like "special" close. Now, Evie hasn't ever been married. She dates some, but nobody particular for very long. And Karen's married, to a fellow named David. They all live in the same town as Evie, and Karen's mother, June. They all sound a little touchy-feely to me, but I'm not a judger. To each their own, I say.

Evie called me a couple of weeks ago. Said that my son, Jay, and his wife, Amy, were coming for a visit. A visit to Evie! Not to me. Seems untoward. A boy ought to come see his own mother before he visits with his maiden aunt. I'm a widow, myself. Married an older gentleman -- a tall, thin fellow, quite a different physique from my own. Jay takes after him. I've met Amy, Jay's wife, a couple of times (at their wedding, and one holiday season). She looks more like me and Evie. Big-bottomed. Thick-thighed. A peasant body, I call it.

Something else about Jay: I know he likes big-bottomed women. Not just his wife, now. But I caught him once, home from college, rubbing himself with a pair of my panties. He was so embarrassed, and I didn't know what to do. I yelled at him, told him not to think about me that way. But I couldn't get the image of him with my panties out of my mind. It made me a little itchy, down there. And I know, from talking with Evie, that he started using her panties that way, too. Poor Amy, I used to think. Until I got Evie's call.

Seems like Jay likes Amy because she looks like Evie, and me. Well, not only that. But partly. Evie says he's confessed to fantasizing about her, while he's doing things with Amy. She said I ought to come visit, and sort things out with my boy. Jay and Amy arrived yesterday, and spent the evening with Evie. I'm guessing there was some sort of hanky-panky, based on how Evie was anticipating the visit. Today we're meeting at Evie's for a barbecue, with Jay and Amy, and Evie's friend Karen, and her husband, David. Like I said. I'm not a judger, but things sound like they might get interesting, especially if we start drinking early. It could be exciting.

We did start drinking early.

I arrived at Evie's place at 5:00 PM, the time I was told to arrive. Everyone else was there already.

"Mom!" said Jay, giving me a careful hug. Since I caught him with my panties, all those years ago, he's been careful touching me. That makes me feel sad.

"Mother-Brenda!" said Amy, giving me a big hug. A much closer, snugglier hug than I got from my son.

"Just call me Mom, sweetie," I said, squeezing her back.

"Hey, Brenda! So good to see you again," said Karen, who I've met a time or two, along with her husband, David. OK-looking man. They both gave me quick hugs.

"It's good to see you all, too," I replied. "Looks like you got a head start on me?" I asked, looking at the glasses in their hands.

"I've got you covered," said David, handing me a glass of pink wine. Nice man.

"It's not sweet, is it?" I asked.

"No, it's a dry rose from the south of France," said David.

"Sit down, Mom! Relax!" said Jay, guiding me to a patio chair.

Jay is tall and thin, like his Daddy. He wears glasses, looks a little bookish. He and Amy are both librarians, both in their 40s, and they only got married last year. Late bloomers. Also, I know -- because how could a mother not know? -- that Jay was pretty well-equipped, down there. Heck, I'd seen him working himself with my panties. A few years ago, granted, but I'm guessing he's still got that thing. Something a woman could really hang on to.

Evie sat down in a chair next to me and gave my thigh a squeeze.

"Hi, Sis," she said. "I'm really happy you're here."

"You have a glow about you," I observed. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing you wouldn't do, if you had the chance, is my guess," said Evie, sipping her wine.

"Ha!" I responded. "I think you have a pretty good idea what I'd do if I had the chance," I replied.

"So, we're all good!" said Evie. Leaving me pondering, a bit.

Well, we drank that dry pink wine, and another bottle of that same wine. Then we had a couple of bottles of New Mexico (New Mexico!?) champagne. All that before we ate the Chinese Chicken Salad Evie had prepared us for dinner. Four bottles, five people, we were pretty loose. And then David opened a couple of bottles of red, both Lake County Cabernet Sauvignons.

"Red Hills," said David, pouring.

"Whatever," I thought, taking a good pull on the tasty red wine.

As we finished eating the salad, Evie, Karen, and Amy converged in the kitchen, taking in left-overs, dishes, and stuff. Evie came back outside, leaving Karen and Amy inside.

"David? Karen is looking for you inside," said Evie, walking back to where Jay and I were left sitting at the table, once David got up.

"OK," said David. "You all OK for wine?"

"Take this one in for them," said Evie, handing him one partial bottle. "We'll keep the other."

David went into the house with the partial bottle, weaving a little, I thought as he went. But I'm not a judger.

"Are they going to be a while?" asked Jay. "Should I go help?"

"They're fine, Jay," said Evie. "I thought we might take a spa tub while we wait for them to finish up."

"A spa tub?" asked Jay. "Is it already going? I don't have a suit."

"It's always going," said Evie. "That's part of the charm -- it's always ready to go. And the suit? I could find you something, maybe, or you could go in your underwear, I guess."

"What are you doing, Evie?" I asked.

"I'm going 'au naturale' myself," said Evie, slurring the French a little. She stood up and walked to the tub, removing its top. I could see the steam rising, and the dim blue light from the tub lights.

"But, what about Mom?" asked Jay, standing.

"Brenda is a big girl and can do as she likes!" said my little sister, my big bottomed little sister. She pulled her summer dress off over her head. She was naked underneath. No bra (well, we don't really need bras, with our small breasts, except to disguise our hard nipples), no panties. And she was just as hairy down there as I remembered.

Evie clambered into the pool, her big backside wiggling as she climbed in.

"Ahhh," said Evie. "Heaven."

"OK, I'm on my way," said Jay. "Mom? Are you OK here?"

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

Evie called from the spa tub, "Whatever you like, Brenda. Jay and I will be in the tub."

"OK, Mom," said Jay. "I'm getting in."

My son walked to the tub, and disrobed. All the way. He reminded me of his father, and he was still well-equipped, down there. And that equipment looked like it was hardening as he climbed into the tub.

"Well, shit," I said to myself. I got up and walked over to the steamy spa tub. Evie had just pushed the button to start the jets, so I couldn't see much.

"OK, you two," I said. "This old fat mama is coming in, too."

"Mom?" asked Jay, startled. "Do you have a suit?"

"Naked is good enough for my sister and my son, so it's by-God good enough for me," I said. I unfastened by blue jeans, and slid them off. Then off came my plaid button-up shirt, and my padded bra.

"No comments about mama's nipples," I said, peeling off my panties. "And no comments about my big butt or hairy pussy." I climbed into the tub and sat down, splitting the space between Evie and Jay.

"Wow, Mom," said Jay.

"You look good, Brenda," said Evie.

"I look pretty much like you," I replied. "And pretty much like your wife, Amy, oh-son-of-mine."

Jay laughed lightly. "You're all really attractive, Mom. Amy, and Evie, and you."

"Did I tell you I talked to Jay about the panty thing, Brenda?" asked Evie.

"Auntie Evie!" gasped Jay.

"Yeah, I know about that," I said.

"Well, Amy knows about it, too," said Evie.

"Oh, my God, Auntie Evie!" said Jay. "You've had too much to drink."

"Probably just enough, actually," said Evie.

"What is this, true confessions?" I asked.

"Are you worried?" asked Evie.

"I'm not a judger," I replied. "I'm not worried about family."

"I'm getting out," said Jay. But he didn't move.

"Stay, sweetie," I said. "We haven't been this close in ages."

"I don't mean to put you on the spot, Jay," said Evie.

"But you're going to, aren't you?" asked Jay.

"Maybe a little, but nothing bad," said Evie. "Tell your Mom and me what you like about Amy."

"I'm in love with Amy!" said Jay.

"Amy's lovely, sweetie," I said. "But she does look a little like me and your aunt."

"A lot, physically," Evie added.

"You're both beautiful women," said Jay. "I'm proud that I met someone just as beautiful to be my wife."

"Easy question, Jay," said Evie. "When you used my panties, did you think about me."

Jay didn't say anything. He just sank down in the water so only his nose was above the water line.

"And here's the true confessions part," said Evie. "And why I needed a couple of drinks in us. Was the real thing as good as your fantasy?"

Jay sank all the way under the water.

"The real thing?" I asked. "Have you had some sort of experience with my son?"

"Not a judger, Brenda?" asked Evie, as David came back above water.

"Not at all, just curious," I said.

"Amy asked me to," Evie said.

"Jay, is that right?" I asked. "Your wife asked your aunt to do something with you?"

"Yes," said Jay, quietly. "Sorry, Mom."

"I didn't ask for an apology," I said, evenly. "But Amy may want one."

"She was there," said Jay, still quiet.

"She was there?" I asked. "When you and Evie, your aunt, did ... something?"

"She was there," said Jay. "Amy told us what to do."

"And what was that? What did you do?" I pursued.

"OK, so, we undressed one another," said Jay.

"You and Amy?" I asked.

"Me and Evie," said Jay. "Amy didn't get undressed."

"OK, OK," I said, moving around a bit under the water, feeling squirmy. "Then what?"

"Amy asked me to lick Auntie Evie," said Jay.

"Licked?" I asked.

"My pussy," said Evie.

"Oh," I said, calmly, but not feeling calm. "Then what?"

"Then Amy asked me to have intercourse with Auntie Evie," said Jay. "She made me call Auntie Evie 'Amy'!"

"Well, Amy certainly sounds like she knows what she wants," I said.

"She can be kind of bossy," said Jay.

"And do you mind that?" I asked.

"No," said Jay.

"And where is Amy now, may I ask?" I asked. "While we're naked in the spa tub getting revelations.

"I think ... " said Jay. "I think she's inside talking to David and Karen, about something."

"About something?" I asked.

"Brenda," said Evie. "Amy is probably talking to David and Karen about me and Jay and her. Karen already knew some, and I told Amy she could tell them the rest, since she's so take-charge. David and Karen are safe."

"Are you two getting a divorce?" I asked.

"No!" said Jay. "We're more in love than ever! You can't be angry, Mom. I'm 43 years old, and I didn't know anything about sex until Auntie Evie helped me and Amy."

"Auntie Evie helped you and Amy," I said.

"She taught us about oral sex, and about other ways we could be together," said Jay. "We're closer than ever."

"Well, hurrah Auntie Evie, I guess!" I said. "Did Amy do something for Evie?"

"Yes," said Jay.

"Did Evie do something for Amy?" I asked.

"Yes," said Jay.

"So, your wife has had relations with your aunt, and your aunt has had relations with you," I said. "How do you feel about that?"

"Well, Mom," said Jay. "I'm naked in the spa tub with two of the three most attractive, sexy women I could even imagine."

"You think I'm sexy? Your own mother?" I pursued.

"Yes, and you know I always have," said Jay. "I think you were lonely after Dad died, and I loved you so much. You're so beautiful."

"So, you're sitting here in the spa tub with your fat naked old mother, and your fat naked old aunt, while your fat naked wife talks to friends about sex?" I asked, astonished. "How does that make you feel, Jay?"

"Pretty excited, actually," said Jay, grinning all of a sudden. "When you put it like that."

While we'd been talking, Evie and I had moved closer to Jay, keeping our voices low, so we were no sitting close enough to touch him. I moved my legs open and closed and open again, and found my leg touching Jay's. Neither of us pulled away. I waved my arms slowly back and forth in the water, and felt something long and hard standing near Jay's lap. I reached over bumped my hand against his hard penis.

"Oh!" I said.

"Sorry," said Jay. "It got hard while we were talking."

"I know," said Evie.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I'm holding it now," said Evie. "Join me, Brenda?"

I sat still in the water jets. I'm not a judger, but I wasn't sure about the right thing to do.

"Could you hold me, Mom?" asked Jay. "Would that be too weird?"

"My own boy's erect penis?" I asked.

"Do you not want to?" Evie asked. "He did ask you to hold him."

"Shit," I said. "I'm probably going to Hell for this."

"We're not religious, Brenda," said Evie.

And so I reached over, and held my son's erection in my hand, sharing it with my sister.

"Oh, Mom!" said Jay. "Oh, Auntie Evie."

As one, Evie and I began to pump my son's penis under water. We didn't need to discuss it, we just did it. We quickened our pace as he began to squirm, and I could tell he came as his penis jerked in our hands.

"I'm going to have to drain and clean this tub," said Evie.

"You're a pretty good size, Jay," I said. "You were inside of my sister?"

"It was pretty tight," said Evie.

"Yes," said Jay. "I came inside Auntie Evie. Right before ... "

"Right before what?" I asked, still holding his softening penis.

"Right before Amy licked Auntie Evie, down there," said Jay.

"After you came inside her?" I asked, in wonder. "She must have tasted your spunk inside Evie."

"She did," said Jay. "She said she liked it."

"Well, I'm not surprised. I suppose you've had him in your mouth, too, Evie?" I asked.

"Only for a moment," said Jay. "I didn't come in Auntie Evie's mouth."

"Do you swallow, Evie?" I asked.

"Yes, but not Jay, obviously, since we didn't finish," said Evie.

"I swallow," I said. "I've only been with your father, Jay, but he liked me to swallow."

"Oh, God," said Jay. "Maybe one day ...?"

"Maybe," I said. "Did you know Evie and I used to experiment with each other, in college?"

"No," said Jay. "Experiment like how?"

"We touched each other, down there," I said.

"And we sucked each other's nipples," said Evie.

"And I wanted to lick you down there, remember?" I asked.

"I just wasn't ready," said Evie. "I didn't understand."

"Well, I found somebody who didn't mind," I said.

"You found somebody?" asked Jay.

"I have a friend, Joyce," I said. "Well, more than a friend, really, a girlfriend, I guess."

"Are you a lesbian, Mom?" asked Jay. "It's OK if you are."

"Sometimes I am, I guess," I said. "But I enjoyed sex with your father, and I felt pretty good holding you in my hand just now, Jay."

"What's Joyce like?" asked Evie.

"She's kind of quiet," I said. "55, dark hair, bustier than me, but that doesn't take much."

"And you two ... make love?" asked Jay.

"We lick each other, and finger each other, yeah," I said.

"Will we get to meet her?" asked Amy, suddenly with us tub-side.

"Oh, hey, Amy!" said Jay. "We were just talking."

"Just talking after Evie and I masturbated him together," I said.

"Wow," said Amy. "I guess you'll have to drain and clean the tub, Evie."

"I know," said Evie. "Come on, let's get out now."

We three clambered out of the tub, draped ourselves in some large towels, and sat on the patio with Amy.

"Did you have a nice visit with Karen and David inside?" asked Evie.

"I told them everything," said Amy. "And said maybe we could spend more time together."

"You want to lick Karen's pussy like you licked my sister's?" I asked.

"Oh, now, it sounds like you've been doing some talking out here, as well as masturbating my husband," said Amy.

"Mom tried to lick Auntie Evie's pussy a long time ago," said Jay.

"I'd might still like to," I said.

"Would you?" asked Evie. "Is that all?"

"Well, I'm having some pretty naughty thoughts about my son, too," I said.

"Mom has a girlfriend, Amy," said Jay. "Is that OK to tell her, Mom?"

"Well, you have now, anyway," I said. "And it's OK. I think you'll all like Joyce."

"But will she like us," said Amy. "We're a wild family!"

"We can spend a little time together," I said. "Try a few things together."

"Like me and you and Joyce?" asked Jay.

"Don't get too wild, Jay," said Amy. "You're still MY husband."

Evie looked over at Jay, and pulled his towel away, to reveal his hand on his erection.

"Jay's hard again, already," sighed Evie. "Ah, youth!"

"Sitting here with your naked Mom and your naked Aunt, taking about sex with them and your Mom's girlfriend, and that made you hard?, asked Amy.

"I'm a little ... challenged ... right now," said Jay.

"Let me help," said Amy. She kneeled in front of Jay, and took his hard penis in her mouth.

As she sucked Jay, I imagined I was Amy. I sucked hard and swirled my tongue and worked him with my hand, too. All that I used to do with his father. And when Jay groaned loudly, jerking in Amy's mouth, I imagined swallowing. My own son. I sighed.

"Is there any wine left?" I asked, standing, letting the towel fall from my naked body. "I've got a terrible thirst."

"Let me get you some," said Evie, rising, also naked.

"I think next time, I'm going to ask you to fuck your mother -- excuse my French, Brenda -- with me there."

"Mom?" asked Jay.

"I like your wife, Jay," I said.

"Your Mom looks good enough to eat," said Amy. Evie and Jay laughed.

"You'll have to explain that to me some time," I said. "I'm sure there's a good story there. You feeling OK, Amy?"

"Excited and enthusiastic would be better words," said Amy. She crossed to me, gave me a big hug, and a kiss on the lips. Her tongue probed against my lips until I granted it entry, and let mine play with hers.

"I can taste Jay in your mouth," I said. "Salty." And Amy squeezed my big bottom with both hands as we embraced.

"We look forward to meeting Joyce," said Evie, returning with a glass of wine for me.

I took a big gulp from the glass. "I'll make sure we get together soon," I said.

"That was a pretty big taste, Mom," observed Jay, as I took a second gulp.

"Well, let's see if I can get you a big taste of me and Joyce," I said.

"Sounds yummy!" said Amy. Evie and Jay laughed.