Evil Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom throws a party... selling sex toys.
9.4k words
4.68
149.6k
134

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers

This is part two, again i wrote this one just for fun. I hope you enjoy Jon's continuing misadventures with the women in his life.

*

I slid in the passenger seat and buckled up like a responsible adult. Mom started up the car and buckled up her seat belt hugging her tits in an almost provocative way. I noticed that she was wearing a short denim skirt and wondered if that was for me or just for the male population in general.

"Nice skirt mom," I commented.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM I glad you like," she purred as she pulled out onto the street and headed straight for the DMV. "I take it you had fun last night."

"You could say that," I admitted.

"I bet she won't walk straight for a week," mom said proudly.

"Ummm that would be one way of putting it," I said. "So how long is this going to take at the DMV?"

"Oh not long I have a friend that works up here and she owes me a favor or two."

"Way to go mom working that social network!"

"It's the least I can do to get my son behind the wheel," she said licking her lips.

I would learn later exactly what she meant about that. Five minutes later we were parking and walking into the crowded confines of the Division for Motor Vehicles. But instead of taking a number and waiting in line we went straight to the back offices like we worked there. We got more than a few dirty looks. Mom knocked on a door with a frosted glass window that read 'Victoria Pratt-Senior Analyst'.

"Come in," replied a sharp crisp female voice.

I was thinking ex-military by the sounds of her voice. Mom opened the door and sitting behind a rather impressive desk was Victoria Pratt. I was unsure which was more impressive the desk, her title or the rack she was sporting behind the demure button up blouse.

"Victoria," mom called out and the woman rose and hugged her.

"Tess, how are you doing?" Victoria asked. "And who is this handsome young man?" she asked eyeing me up and down like a piece of meat.

"This is Jonathon," mom said as I offered Victoria my hand to shake.

"Little Jonathon," she cried as she pulled me into a tit mashing hug that left me hard and breathless.

"It's nice to meet you," I whispered in her ear.

"MMMMMMMMM it's nice to meet you," she said in a very measured way.

"Vicky be good he is my son after all," mom said mockingly.

"Being good is so boring Tess and you of all people should know that," Victoria said finally letting me go. "Remember senior year in college and that Sorority / Frat party or should I say orgy?"

"Mom is there something you want to share with me," I asked her intrigued.

"Nothing I couldn't handle," mom said with a wicked smile.

"Hehe yeah five guys at once that's handling it..." Victoria said with an evil glint in her eye.

"...Vicky, Jesus he is my son!" mom said sounding almost ashamed.

"Oh speaking of I checked and all is well with his driver's license, here's a new one for you I just pulled up your old photo, so are we still on for that party you are hosting?"

"You bet we are," mom said her eyes bright with excitement.

"Great no one throws a hostess party like your mom." Victoria admitted.

"Is this an Avon party or something?" I asked.

"Or something," mom and Victoria said together.

"You know I bet if Jon here helped host the party you could triple your orders," Victoria said.

"Oh I don't think Jonathon would be interested in a bunch of women sitting around and drinking and spending money." Mom said dismissingly.

"Well if you need help with beverages or whatever I don't mind helping," I said.

"See he doesn't mind," Victoria said her eyes bright with lust now.

"Well if you don't mind then sure what the hell."

"See you on Saturday then both of you," Victoria said returning to her seat.

"Thanks again for the help," I told her.

"You're welcome Jon."

I was sliding the new license into my wallet when mom handed me the keys to the car.

"You drive to the college and I'll observe you," she said as she headed for the passenger's side of the car.

"Sure," I was eager to get behind the wheel.

I adjusted the seat back a bit, then my mirrors and finally put on my seat belt. I started it up and carefully backed the car up and before long we were on the road and heading for the college.

"Sweetie?" mom asked.

"Yeah mom," I replied knowing that sound in her voice, she wanted something. "What do you want?"

"Oh what makes you think I want something?"

"The way you say 'sweetie' is how," I told her smiling.

"Baby..." she began.

"Mom what do you want?"

"Have any of the girls you dated given you road head?" she asked coyly.

"Where the hell did that come from... oh right... no mom no one has ever gone down on me while I was..."

Suddenly I realized that she had never buckled up because her head was in my lap and her fingers were eagerly working on freeing my cock from its confines.

"Jackpot," she moaned just before her lips wrapped around my semi-hard cock, correction iron hard cock. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM."

"Damn mom when's the last time you sucked a guy off while driving?"

"It's been fucking forever," she managed after my cock 'popped' out of her throat.

"Are you going to make me cum," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM you bet I am," she purred.

"Are you going to swallow my cum," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM damn right I am," she growled.

"Just checking," I said just before my cock slid between her lips again. "Damn that feels amazing."

She was done talking and her entire world was ten inches of hard man flesh. Mom made love to my cock without ever using her hands. As her head bobbed up and down on me and her lips and tongue pleasured me I kept thinking I hope to god we don't get pulled over. It would have been 'oh hi officer yes that's my mom's lips wrapped around me while I was driving' conversation. I slid my free hand into her hair and made a fist and began pulling and pushing her head up and down now. She growled fiercely and those delicious vibrations shot through me like an electric current.

"Damn woman you do know how to suck a cock," I moaned loud now.

Then we were stopping at an electric signal and a carful of girls stopped next to us and I could hear them talking.

"Holy shit is she sucking him off?"

"Damn that is so hot!"

"MMMMMMMMMM I want to do that!"

Then the light turned green and off we went the girls keeping up next to us and mom licked and sucked me with complete abandon now that she had an audience.

"They are watching you, you dirty little whore," I whispered for her ears only. "They want to be you sucking me off... what do you think about that? I bet you wish your pussy was wrapped around me instead of your lips don't you?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMM," mom moaned.

"Ehhhh you filthy skank you sucking off your own son in public," I growled as my cock started to swell down her throat. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM feel that I'm getting ready to cum you slut... you still gonna swallow for me?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned even louder now.

"Better get ready cause I ready to blow any second now..." I was sweating and panting and desperately trying to keep the car on the road.

I pushed her head all the way down and held her there as I cried out loud enough for the girls in the car next to us as I came. Mom was better than her word she gulped down that load and dutifully licked me clean and even tucked me in when she was done. Mom sat up and buckled up and just smiled like the cat that ate the canary. The girls gave us a few honks before going on their way.

"That was fucking intense," I told her.

"MMMMMMMMMMM damn I miss that," Mom admitted. "I guess I don't have to ask if you enjoyed that."

"No you don't." I told her feeling my cock swell just a bit thinking about it. "Well here we are the community college."

"Don't forget to zip up," mom said with a wry grin. "We wouldn't want you flashing the entire campus."

"I'm not sure how that falls under first impressions."

"Do you want me to stay or pick you up later?"

"Do you mind staying for the first part and then when I know how long I'll be you can come back?"

"Not at all sweetie I know you must be a little nervous."

"A little," I nodded.

I found a nice place to park, zipped up and off we went to find the building where the testing would be conducted. It wasn't long before I was filling out paperwork and getting ready to see how I placed in my overall education. The guy giving the exam was an older fellow about sixty or so with snow white hair and a pony tail that hit the middle of his back. He gave off that cool vibe all day long.

"Well Jonathon or do you prefer Jon?"

"Jon is fine," I said.

"Okay Jon, you're the only person I have scheduled for this hour. I will give you your test and you will have one hour to finish as many questions as you can. It covers basic English, math and logic so don't be nervous this is just so we know where to place you in your classes. Any questions?"

"Nope sounds pretty cut and dry." I said. "Mom do you want to wait here or go shopping for a little while?"

"I'll just sit here, by the time I got somewhere I'd just have to turn around and come back."

"Okay Jon follow me and we can get you started."

Mom and I followed him further down the hall and he opened a door and pointed at the wooden desk at the front of the class.

"Have a seat, that one's the most comfortable in the class and since you're the only one you can use my chair."

"Thanks," I told him.

"Good luck Jon," mom said grinning.

The minute the guy's back was turned to go and grab the test mom shot into the room and crawled under the desk and was waving me over. I sat and she was nestled between my legs and I knew she just couldn't resist round two with my cock and add a very public place to boot. The older gentleman stepped into the room and asked me if I was comfy and I nodded afraid to speak. He set the test down along with a pen and some scratch paper for the math portion and looked at his watch and with a thumbs up he left the room and closed the door. Mom had me free in no time and while I tried to take the test she was stroking me to fullness and licking and sucking on the head of my cock.

'No stress,' I told myself as mom sucked me off and I tried to stay focused.

I spread my legs as far as I could so her head could bob up and down more easily and I worked on the test as the cock hungry slut gobbled up my dick inch by inch. I was finishing the English portion of the test and was ready to cum again but every time I got close she would stop and give me a reprieve. I knew that when I did blow it was going to be epic. I was working on the math portion when she began sucking on my balls slipping one into her mouth and then the other. My leg was bouncing up and down as I was ready to shoot put the evil woman pinched off the flow and kept sucking sending me into sensory overload and I hadn't cum yet. I was just about done with the logic portion the last part when she finally wrapped her hand around the shaft and was stroking and sucking for all she was worth and when I finally did cum I lay my head down on the desk and bit back a blood curdling scream as I actually felt her throat muscles working as she swallowed my second load. I looked over the entire test and moaned as she licked me clean, tucked me in and zipped me up. The old man returned and saw how beat red my face was and patted me on the shoulder.

"It's nothing to get so nervous over son it's just the entrance exam. You can test out of any classes you like."

He looked at my results and nodded and smiled.

"I can't be official about your results but it appears you did just fine," he said as he turned and left the room.

I stood up and let mom out and she did her version of 'ninja vanish' and appeared just as the old man returned with my official results.

"I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how well you did Jon how about we get you signed up for your classes and get you and your mom out of here."

I was officially a student at the community college and we were heading out for lunch to celebrate. We got into the car and once the doors were closed I spun on her.

"Are you fucking crazy? What if he had seen you under that desk?"

"Relax Jon he didn't and apparently you do very well testing with a talented mouth wrapped around your cock."

"You are unbelievable," I said exasperated.

"I know I get that all the time."

"All the time... no... I don't want to know..." I said heading for the closest fast food place.

Mom bought lunch and after that we were off to the mall to go shopping. There was no particular store she had in mind and so we ended up spending most of the afternoon going from shop to shop and spending a lot of money. On the plus side she didn't drag me into one of the bathrooms to fuck and I got a new game system out of it and a few games to play. Mom drove home and I was again shocked and amazed that she didn't want me to drive home and suck me off... again. I carried in the majority of the bags and I believed that we were done... I couldn't have been more wrong. I went down to my room to install my new system and was on my hands and knees when she tapped me on the shoulder and I came face to face with a dripping wet pussy.

"My turn," mom said with an evil grin.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I told her. "Now lay back."

I knelt between her legs and began lapping at her clit while I fingered her soaked slit. She was moaning and groaning louder and louder even as her hips kept lifting off the bed. I could've just whipped out my cock and fucked her but where as she likes to say is the fun in that. I got two of my fingers nice and slick and as I suckled her clit I eased them from her pussy into her ass. Then I slide the other two fingers of that hand into her pussy. I fingered both holes at once and it was her turn to bite back a scream.

"Take that and that you dirty little whore," I told her as I rammed my fingers home. "You want me to fuck you don't you?"

"Yes..."

"You want me to stick my long... thick... cock into you don't you?"

"Yesss..."

"You want to feel me fill you up... then hammer my hips into you until you beg to come don't you?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

"Beg for it..."

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I don't feel it..."

"Please FUCK ME... RAM that long thick COCK of yours into my tight wet pussy..."

Even as she said pussy I yanked my fingers free and slammed into her as hard as I could.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she screamed.

I pounded her pussy as hard and fast as I could and gave her a taste of the teasing and sensory overload she gave me. After coming twice it wasn't like I was going to come anytime soon. I reached between us and began teasing her clit and that sent her over the edge into her first climax but it wouldn't be her last. She thrust her hips upward impaling herself and ground against me until her orgasm was finished. Then I rolled her onto her hands and knees and started out nice and slow.

"UNNNN UNNN UNNN UNNNN," mom was moaning as I thrust into her. "Feels so damn good."

I slapped her on the ass cheek and felt her pussy grip me like a vice as she nearly came again. I leaned over her and ground against her as I lowered my mouth to her back and slowly licked her from mid back to her neck and that did that trick. The queen of the multiple orgasm went off like fireworks and I hung on for dear life. Sweating and shivering she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"MMMMMMMMMMM would you like to feel my tits around your cock?"

"Do you have to even ask," I said.

I eased out of her and she took charge by throwing me to the bed and straddling me. She wrapped her breasts around my iron hard dick and began thrusting them up and down her eyes locked on mine as she pleasured me yet again.

"Am I really a dirty little whore son," she asked as she flickers her tongue over the head of my cock.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yes..."

"Am I really a naughty skank," she asked as she tit fucked me faster now.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES..."

"But I am your dirty... naughty... little... whore aren't I?" she said as she straddled me and sank her tight asshole onto my cock.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I cried out at the tightness now sliding up and down on me.

"MMMMMMMMMMM yes I am..." she purred.

She drove her hips up and down sending my cock deep into her ass each time she lifted up and dropped down. Despite coming twice already her snug anal cavity was driving me over the edge very fast indeed.

"OH GOD DAMN..." I hollered.

"Are you going to spray your come in my tight little asshole honey?"

"YESSSSSSSSSS," I said fighting coming with everything I had.

"Do you want to come for me lover bear," she said as she lifted up and pausing before ramming her hips down as hard as she could.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I cried out seconds away from loosing control.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM fill mommy's ass with come..." she said with one last downward thrust of her hips.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I screamed as I came.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she howled right along with me.

"Pant... wheeze... gasp..."

I fell asleep and mom went off and did whatever the hell it is moms do after sex. I slept like a baby and didn't wake up until it was time for dinner. It was Friday night and the twins were off to go see a movie and I decided to finish installing my new game system and kill some aliens for a few hours. A couple of hours turned into an eight hour nonstop marathon and I dropped off again in the wee hours with the game paused in mid battle.

I awoke Saturday morning and shaved, showered and sat down to watch my morning cartoons. It was a small vice and it made my mother shake her head. Colleen and Carol brought me my breakfast dressed in their pj tops alone which barely managed to cover their ass cheeks. Each snuggled up on one side of me and stared at the TV and kept asking questions about what was going on. I gave up trying to explain the difference between a cartoon and anime. I knew why they had come but I was tired after the day before with mom's damn near insatiable desires.

"I have an idea; mom is having a party tonight why don't you two help me out by providing drinks and food for the ladies coming over."

"Do you know what kind of party this is," Carol asked.

"Mom is selling something or other," I told her.

"Sure we'll be there Jonathon," Colleen said. "And we'll dress for the occasion."

They left me to my TV watching and left in curiously good mood for being shut down. But I was too tired to care or wonder why.

I helped vacuum and pick up the house to make sure it was spotless for mom's customers and went with her to buy the alcohol and she even bought me a bartender's bible in case one or more of the ladies wanted a mixed drink. When we got back to the house we had an unexpected visitor Kenneth Turner my lawyer.

"Hey Ken what brings you to the house on a Saturday?" I asked as we carried in supplies.

"Jonathon I got some great news from the Attorney General about your lawsuit. Considering that we are going after the prosecutor and the police involved in your case they have decided to settle out of court. They are not admitting any wrong per se but the monetary settlement is quite generous." Kenneth said with an ear splitting grin.

"How much are we talking about?" I asked and he showed me the piece of paper he had written the amount upon after his phone calls. "Are you serious?"

"This is before my fees of course but you are looking at quite a bit of money Jonathon."

"When and where do I sign?" I asked eager to see my bank account go from zero to seven digits.

"I will have the papers drawn up and we can expect a turnaround by the end of next week. Is that soon enough for you?"

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers