Evil Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Jon and his mom do some catching up in the mausoleum.
13.1k words
4.7
78k
74

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers

Sorry about the delay. I lost some current files when my computer hiccuped. Had to rewrite this story from scratch. I hope you enjoy it.

Please vote and comment and suggestions are always welcome.

*

I could see three smiles and one very unhappy mother but I could see it was more about worry than anything else. Deciding on a change of subject I fired up the portable generator, with help from Umbra, and got everything that needed plugging in attached to the power strip. Now that the girls had something to keep them busy I gave mom a look and headed towards the backyard. She followed and the girls wisely said nothing. We stood on the back porch and looked out over the expansive lawn with the two stone tigers crouching ready to spring but an otherwise plain undecorated field.

"I know you're worried," I said.

"Scared to death is more like it," mom confided in me.

I handed her Nick's letter and she skimmed it in the ample moonlight. When she was finished she appeared in better spirits.

"The more I get to know your boss the better I like him," she said.

"Yeah me too," I told her smiling and she returned it easily enough. "Walk with me."

She moved next to me and took my arm her breasts brushing against my skin through her thin top. I guided her to the cemetery and she clung tighter the nearer we got. Fractured shafts of moonlight struck the stone mausoleum illuminating the Miller family crest and with an evil grin I whispered in her ear.

"Ever do it in a crypt," I asked and she shook her head. "Good neither have I."

The elegantly wrought iron gate was unlocked and opened with a minimal of creaking. Within was a single stone sarcophagus done in the Egyptian style but the face on the death mask was definitely European. Most of the crypt was veiled in shadow or darkness except the stone coffin which was lit from above by a window set into the roof. The round portal showed the entire globe of the full moon as I pulled a reluctant mother to the sarcophagus. I sat on the edge of it and slid my fingers into her hair and she went from hesitant to cock hungry in seconds flat. She tugged down the pajama bottoms allowing her unfettered access to my rigid erection and like a child with a familiar toy she licked and suckled me.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM I love the way you suck cock," I moaned.

My voice echoing off the empty walls and adding a bit of tension to our love play. I grabbed both sides of her head and she was immediately submissive and more attentive to what she was doing. I watch her head slowly descend on my cock taking each inch without hurry down her throat. My groan inspired her to press further until her lips touched the base before she began to bob up and down. Mom's tongue swirled around the shaft then she licked the robust vein than ran underneath sending shivers through me. Smiling wickedly now she flickers her tongue over the head causing me to visibly shudder before she engulfed the entire length making it disappear. Her eyes never left mine and she saw when I bit my lip to keep from crying out. A mistake on my part as she wanted to hear me praise her cock sucking skills more; I saw her cheeks cave in as she applied suction and her head moved up and down now holding nothing back.

"Damn woman," I groaned. "You're gonna suck my sperm straight from my balls!"

I think that was the idea. I tightened the grip on her hair and she purred around the length of me as her head continued moving up and down on me. She managed to pull her head back enough to pose a question.

"Do you want to fuck my throat now or my pussy," she purred.

"Tough choice," I said. "How wet is your pussy?"

"I am soaked Jon," she told me.

"Show me," I said letting go of her hair and moving to give her access to the stone coffin.

Mom stood up and placed one foot on the coffin and then bent over. She looked over her shoulder as she slowly lifted up her dress revealing her quivering thigh that was slick with her juices and then her wet slit and puckered asshole came into view.

"I have to agree that is one soaked slit you got there mom," I said moving to stand behind her. "Tell me what you want."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM please fuck my pussy Jon," she growled. "Slam that long thick cock of yours into my cunt!"

I nodded and eased just the head between her pussy lips.

"Show me how bad you want it," I whispered.

She lowered her foot and braced her arms against the ornate chest decoration of the sarcophagus and thrust her hips back hard.

"THIS MUCH," she cried out as she impaled herself.

"UNNNNNNNNN," I grunted feeling her tight sex gripping me as she flexed her internal muscles. "I see you really want me to fuck you."

I grabbed her by her hips and pulled back slowly hearing her soft gasp and then like she did rammed my body forward transfixing her with my cock.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she hollered uncaring who heard.

I began moving my hips and she met each and every thrust with one of her own. My mom was on a mission to climax and how. The wet slapping sound of our bodies colliding echoed off the crypt's walls and I wondered if the girls could hear it from the house. We set a nice steady rhythm and that talented pussy of hers kept squeezing me every time I pulled back. Under normal circumstances I would be close to coming but after my little trysts I was good to go for a while yet. Mom on the other hand was panting and moaning as her first orgasm crept up on her.

"You gonna cum for me," I asked and she could only nod fiercely. "Well make it a good one."

Our speed picked up along with the force behind our movements and soon I was piercing her deeper and deeper than before. I could see the light layer of sweat forming on her skin and her body began to shake now and I knew she was really close. As she got closer and closer I spit on her asshole and teased it with an index finger.

"JONNNNNNNNNNNNNN what are you doing..." she moaned.

"Nothing," I said with a slight lilt to my voice.

"Liar," she said as her eyes widened and with a sharp cry she thrust back and ground her ass against me.

Even as she came I thrust my finger deep into her ass and her cry went up an octave and she came a second time right after the first one. I think she tried to say something but her surprise robbed her of whatever it was she might have said. Panting and leaning heavily on the stone coffin I eased my finger from her twat and wiped it on her dress.

"You are an evil child," she finally managed to say when she could speak again.

"Do you really want to see evil mother dearest," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM you know I do baby," she moaned.

"You might find something bigger than my finger up your ass," I warned.

"Oh no not that," she said mockingly. "Please mister, don't fuck my virgin ass!"

I pulled out of her and spun her around to face me her eyes holding a challenge in them.

"Sit," I told her and she did. "Spread your legs as wide as you can."

Again she did as she was told and placed one foot on either side of coffin's upper ledge. Damn I didn't know she was that limber. I took a step forward and she took my cock in hand and pointed the tip at her asshole.

"I dare you," she moaned. "You'd never ass fuck your mother."

I took another step forward and we both groaned as my cock sank deep into her ass.

"Oh GOD baby fuck mommy's ass," she begged me. "Stretch me out real good."

I thrust my hips impaling mom to the hilt with my cock. She let out a choked cry of ecstasy just before I began fucking her ass in earnest. I leaned down and kissed her even as she unbuttoned her dress and placed my hands on her large firm tits. As our tongued dueled my cock penetrated her ass as far as it could go and her moans of pleasure were muffled. I moved slowly at first knowing that once I started I was going to shoot deep in her rectum. Positioned as she was I was in complete control of how fast and how hard I drove into her. My cock pistoned in and out of her now at a good steady pace and her moans grew louder and longer. Then I was thrusting hard and fast and each time I hit bottom I was rewarded with a nice slap when our bodies met. Each slap was echoed with a grunt from mom as she got ready to come again.

"UNN UNNN UNNNNN," she moaned in my mouth.

I found her nipples and pinched them lightly at first but the harder my cock slammed into her ass the more pressure I put on her nipples. She tore her mouth from mine and cried out now.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS JON... oh god yes fuck me... drill my tight little asshole baby!"

That might have reached the house, oh well. The slapping sounds began to blur together as I thrust as hard and fast as I could and my cock was swelling deep inside of her stretching her tighter hole as I was on the verge of climaxing. I changed things up at the very end and slowed my attack but thrust harder still using my body weight now to ram my cock into her. I pinched her nipples as hard as I could and even as her eyes rolled up in her head and she screamed my cock swelled and pulses of hot cum shot deep into her ass as I ground against her my cry blending with hers. We were a matched set I was covered in sweat and panting and gasping for breath after so strong a climax.

"Jon... you naughty boy you fucked your mother up the ass again..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM YES I DID," I said before kissing her once more.

Mom even licked my cock clean before we got dressed and returned to the house. We found the girls surfing the web and updating their social network sites and being smart about not mentioning London. Mom and I sat down and attacked some of the cold pizza and I didn't miss the look between the twins who knew I had a habit of eating after sex.

"Somebody's hungry," Carol said.

"Yes they are," Colleen added with a grin.

"Ooh I love cold pizza," Veronika said completely missing the message and we all laughed. "What?"

Mom snatched two pieces of pizza and a bottle of soda as she got to her feet.

"Leaving already," I asked and she nodded.

"Your father will be worried," she said as she walked towards the door.

I rose and walked her out as the twins raced from their seats and hugged her tightly.

"I will see you guys before you go, now behave yourselves or whatever passes for that these days."

"Tell dad hi and that we miss him," I said and the twins nodded in agreement.

"I'll tell him." Mom said and then looked intently at Veronika. "I'm not leaving without a hug from you young lady."

Veronika jumped to her feet and hugged my mom fiercely and even let out a soft little sound of contentment when my mom hugged her back.

"You're not alone in this, not by far," my mom whispered to her.

"Thanks, I needed to hear that," Veronika said letting go reluctantly.

"You are the best," I told mom and she just smiled her 'I know' smile.

The door closed and suddenly it was if a light had left and the house was noticeably darker because of it. Suddenly I was in the center of a group hug and we just held each other for a very long time.

We lugged two mattresses down from the second floor and placed them in front of the fireplace and found clean sheets in the linen closet and hunkered down for the rest of the night. The girls changed back into their 'pajamas' we had bought at the lingerie store and we snuggled beneath the covers. When I closed my eyes I had a twin on either side of me and Veronika lying next to colleen. However, when I woke up in the wee hours to empty my bladder I found that Veronika had somehow managed to crawl on top of me without waking me or the twins. Her head was resting contently on my chest and her hips were right above mine. If I didn't have to piss so bad I might have taken advantage of the situation but that was not the case here.

"Veronika," I whispered and got nothing. "Ver-on-i-ka..."

"MMMMM?" she groaned.

"I... have... to... pee..."

"What?"

"Get up... I have to pee real bad..."

"Oh... OH... hehe... sorry," she whispered as she wiggled her way down my body.

I slithered down in the same direction careful not to wake the twins but I had barely taken three steps when I heard those soft frightened voices.

"Jon?! Where are you going Jon?" Carol asked.

"Don't leave us Jon!" Colleen said.

"I Have To Pee!" I said and was soon joined by the entire trio. "What are you doing?"

"Cold air we have to pee too," they all three said in eerie unison.

"Jeez well let's hurry up then," I said and stomped out to the main hall and the up the stairs to the second floor then down the damnable hall to the fucking bathroom with three girls clinging to me.

"Me first," Carol said leaping ahead and beating me to the door.

"DAMN IT!" I cursed.

"Ahhhhhhhh," I heard echo from the bathroom accompanied by the tinkling sound of her peeing.

Oh but the mutiny wasn't done yet Veronika and Colleen raced in next and yes I had to wait for them to go before I could. I was cursing a blue streak when they finally let me in and they stood and watched in utter fascination as I took a piss.

"Really," I said as I took aim.

But they just batted their eyes and I focused my attention and damn it wouldn't you know even though my bladder was ready to burst I couldn't do it while they watched.

"What's wrong Jon," Carol asked. "Can't perform with an audience?"

I glared at her as the trio giggled and I remembered the Evil Bitch and saw her now in her true form. I tried to ignore them but it just wouldn't happen. I had the same problem when I was in prison. It was a privacy thing I guess.

"Do we need to go," Colleen asked.

"It's awful dark out there," Veronika said looking out at the hallway.

"If you don't leave I will pee in the bathtub and make all three of you clean it out tomorrow," I threatened.

That did the trick the trio turned away and gave me at least the illusion of privacy. After what seemed like forever my aching bladder was empty.

"Boy he did need to go didn't he," Carol remarked.

"Yeah his tonsils must have been floating," Colleen added.

"Are you guys always this mean," Veronika asked.

"Only outside the bedroom," the twins said.

"Good, I have been holding back and didn't want to come off as vindictive or something," Veronika said with an evil grin.

"Fuck me," I cursed.

"OKAY!!!!" they all three shouted.

We made our way down stairs and a creak sent the girls racing for the mattresses and the firelight. When I arrived they were huddled together and looking up at me with wide eyes and soft smiles.

"What the hell do you want," I asked not amused.

"We never got our bedtime story," Carol said.

"Yes, how can we sleep without a story big brother," Colleen purred.

"Please," Veronika asked with her lower lip stuck out.

"I don't know after that bathroom stunt," I said.

"We're sorry," the twins said.

"Yes very sorry," crooned Veronika.

"I don't know..." I said.

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," they all begged.

"Oh fuck it all... okay but just one," I said folding under the overwhelming cute factor.

I sat with my back to the fire and the girls sat opposite me under the covers sitting up and looking so very eager.

"Now let me see..." I began.

The Three Little Sluts and the Big Bad Cock...

Once upon a time in the enchanted land of Orgasm there lived three little sluts. The first little slut lived in a cardboard box by the river. The second little slut lived in a homemade tent under the overpass and the third little slut lived in a doublewide in tornado alley. One day the Big Bad Cock got out of jail and needed some bitches to work for him. So he went to the first little slut, driving up in his fine looking pimp mobile and honked and she came a running. When he rolled down the window she realized who he was.

"Oh NO," she said, "It's the Big Bad Cock!"

She skedaddled back into her cardboard box for cover but that wasn't going to stop him.

"Little slut little slut let me in," he called out.

"No fucking way asshole," she replied.

He got out and lifted up the box with her in it and dumped her out onto her knees.

"Please Mr. Big Bad Cock don't hurt me," she pleaded.

"Well I might forgive you running off if you make it up to me," he said in deep dark voice.

"How could I do that," she said licking her lips.

"If you Lick and Suck and I Blow down your throat," he said.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'll try," the first little slut said as she unzipped his pants and his monster cock flopped out. "Oh my, what a big head you have."

"The better to open you up my dear," he chuckled.

The first little slut stroked him and licked him until he was half way hard.

"Oh my, what a thick shaft you have," she said.

"The better to stretch you out my dear," he groaned.

The first little slut managed to get a third of his cock down her throat before choking.

"Oh my, what a long cock you have," she coughed.

"The better to fuck with you my dear," he said. "Now get to sucking bitch!"

The first little slut resigned to her terrible fate licked and sucked and with a terrible cry he shot down her dirty little throat.

The Big Bad Cock tossed her into the back seat and drove on. While cruising the hood he saw another little slut sitting in front of her make shift tent. Seeing a client she got up and went to the car. When he rolled down the window she saw who it was and screaming ran into her tent.

"Oh NO it's the Big Bad Cock," she quivered in fear.

"Little slut little slut let me in," he called out from his pimpmobile.

"Fuck off ass wipe," she replied.

He got out and dragged her out by her ankle and looked down angrily at her.

"Please Mr. Big Bad Cock don't hurt me," she pleaded.

"Well I might if you make it up to me," he chuckled.

"How can I do that," she asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM you got some mighty fine titties on you and that's no lie. Why don't you rub and lick and let me blow all over you?"

So the second little slut unzipped him and gazed as his half hard cock fell out.

"Oh my, what a big head you have," she moaned.

"The better to open you up my dear," he murmured.

The second little slut stroked him and licked him until he was nearly hard.

"Oh my, what a thick shaft you have," she said.

"The better to stretch you out my dear," he groaned.

The second little slut wrapped her titties around the shaft and began to rub him.

"Oh my, what a long cock you have," she coughed.

"The better to fuck with you my dear," he said. "Now get to work bitch!"

So the second little slut got onto her back and the Big Bad Cock straddled her chest and after she pushed her tits together he started sliding his dick nice and slow. So the second little slut rubbed and licked and he blew all over her... face and tits and hair and even got some in her eye for good measure. Half blind and half drowned the Big Bad Cock tossed her in the back seat with the first little slut.

Still needing another bitch for his harem the Big Bad Cock drove over to the trailer park and the third little slut came running out. But just like before when he rolled down his window she ran off screaming.

"Holy Shit it's the Big Bad Cock," she hollered in her Southern drawl.

"Little slut little slut let me in," he called out from his pimpmobile.

"Fuck off and die Yankee scum," she replied.

He got out and kicked in the door to her double wide and dodged the shotgun blast. He knocked the gun out of her hand and bitch slapped her to the floor.

"Please Mr. Big Bad Cock don't hurt me," she pleaded.

"Crazy bitch you tried to shoot me, but seeing as I need another whore I might if you make it up to me," he said smiling.

"How can I do that," she asked. "I have a sore throat and my titties are itty bitty?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMM a sore throat is no fun that is true. And your boobs are lacking so I'll give you a clue. Cowgirl or doggy is fine so I'll leave it to you."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,770 Followers