Evil Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not sit in the chair as I examined the desk noticing that it too was in pristine condition and the papers that had littered its surface were gone. When I opened the drawers looking for all those financial documents they too were missing, just fucking great!

"Damn it," I cursed slamming the last drawer back in place.

"What's wrong," Liz asked seeing my anger rising by the second.

"Nothing, I guess let's go back upstairs," I said pushing passed everyone and leaving disappointed.

We reached the first floor and it was then that all four took hold of me and drug me up the stairs to the third floor and the observatory. The sound of the pattering rain was much louder here. The view from the widow's walk was amazing. We walked to the seaward facing side and watched the lightning strikes out at sea like it was the fourth of July.

The wind picked up and the rain fell harder now but I was unmoved, I wanted to stay so I did. I heard the girls squeal as the thunder boomed and they fled as a group or so I thought. My naked body was soaked from head to toe and I had not felt so alive in so long. The power of the storm and the energy in the air was intoxicating. I felt her arms around my waist as she leaned close pressing herself to me from behind.

"You are fucking crazy being out here you know that don't you," Carol said.

"Apparently so are you," I replied feeling her nipples dig into my skin. "Why are you out here Carol you have nothing to prove to me?"

"Does the entire world revolve around you Jon," she said turning me around to face her. "Are you really that arrogant and self centered?"

"Says the Evil Bitch who tortured me for months on end," I replied.

I never saw the slap coming, due to the torrential downpour now engulfing the area, but I sure as hell felt it. Angered I grabbed her wrists and held them above her head.

"When the fuck are you going to let go of that and forgive me, us?"

Stepping forward I drove her back against the side of the observatory and kissed her hard. Carol wrapped a leg around my waist and without ever using my hands my cock slid into her without any hint of resistance. She was soaked inside and out. As I thrust into her our tongues dueled and I let go of her wrists. Her arms slid around my neck and I held her up by her ass cheeks as I pounded her pussy harder and harder now. I lifted her up now so that her legs scissored around my body and it was pure arm strength that allowed me to fuck her standing up. Carol's body arches up and away from me her lips torn from mine as she cries out climaxing hard. Still I hammer up into her without pause or mercy. Her screams are drowned out by the ever present thunder. I turned her so I could look out over the sea and a blaze of day bright lightning flashes back lighting her and making me see spots. Yet still my cock slams in and out of her tightness.

"Let me see," she cries out now.

I lower her feet to the deck and my cock slides out of her. She turns and grabs the handrail and sticks her ass out towards me. Grinning like an idiot I move behind her and feel her hand wrap around the shaft. Carol lines it up and hollers to me.

"Don't hold back," her voice hoarse and barely heard now.

I ram my hips forward feeling her incredible tightness wrap around me another of her cries goes unheard. Once more I am relentlessly pounding into her as she wails and moans in ecstasy. My cock swells inside of her and still I fuck her ruthlessly. Minutes, hours or days might have passed as I took my pleasure from her but in the end there was that one final thrust and my cry mixing with hers as I shot deep inside of her. I ground against her as I climaxed and she held onto that rail for dear life. When I could breathe again I pulled out and together we made our way back inside to dry off and finally put this hateful business behind us once and for all.

We held each other while a large puddle of water formed at our feet. The others were waiting with fresh towels and looks of amazement. I guess partly to our fierce grudge fuck and partly to our sheer stupidity for fucking out in so fierce a storm.

"I'm sorry sis," I whisper in Carol's ear. "You deserve a better brother than me."

"All I want to know is if you forgive me or not," she asked the rainwater hiding her tears.

"Yes, I forgive you for everything," I told her fearing our physical relationship had just ended forever.

"Finally, it was worth it then," she said wincing in pain.

"What was worth it?"

"Having you slam that long thick cock of yours in my ass as a show how much I love you silly man."

"Christ Carol... that must have hurt like hell!"

"It did at first then oh my god it was amazing," she said.

"So I guess this is the end," I said.

"What the fuck are you talking about," the twins asked in unison.

"I have forgiven both of you, you don't owe me anything anymore," I said.

She slapped me again maybe even a little harder than the first one.

"Are you really that fucking stupid or are all men that thick headed," Carol asked.

"Jon we did what we did because we wanted to not because we had to," Colleen explained.

"Oh, boy don't I feel..."

"STUPID," they all four finished it for me.

"Thanks," I said rubbing my sore cheek. "Anything else I should know while you have the chance? Good, now we had better get some sleep tomorrow is a big day."

"What's happening tomorrow," Carol asked.

"We start boxing up the valuables and getting this house ready for its renovation," I told her with a big smile.

"You mean the things from the secret rooms," Veronika said.

"Exactly, every crate that is in the basement goes into the storage rooms beneath the backyard. Everything in the hidden library and the study get crated up and stored there as well."

"Are you going to share those renovations with us," the twins asked.

"I am going to share them with everybody, once they are done and not a minute sooner. I want it to be a surprise."

"I love surprises," Liz giggled like a school girl. "Speaking of surprises..."

"Velcro tape," I asked.

"UH HUH," she cooed.

"Okay I'll bite, what's with the tape," Carol asked.

"Wait and see," I said. "We are going to put on a performance for you. So sit back, get comfy and feel free to masturbate to your heart's content."

"You are really going to make me do this in front of everyone," Liz asked.

"Yep, you lost the bet," I told her.

"How did you, as everyone else keeps calling it, mindfuck me anyway?"

"A technomancer never reveals his secrets," I said cutting the Velcro tape in equal lengths.

"Can you do it again," she purred pressing her body to mine.

"If I do all bets are off," I warned her. "I will do to you anything my little heart wants, are you sure?"

"Anything but..." she began but I stopped her.

"NO, if I do this you are completely under my discretion. You will be my plaything and nothing else. Not Liz, not kissing cousins, you will be a piece of very attractive meat for my amusement."

"Do your worst," she snarled.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I finished my preparations and turned to face our audience.

"Liz has decided to pit her will against mine and when she loses she will be my unresisting plaything. So tonight's performance may be a little more physical than I first planned but rest assured you will be entertained."

I took a swig of soda before turning my attention to Liz. I was beginning to understand how this worked now to try a different slant on it.

"Let the show begin," I said.

Before I simply visualized what I wanted to do to her and she somehow felt it and reacted. Tonight I was going to try and make her do something she wouldn't normally do. There was no guarantee of success but if I didn't try I would never know. I looked at her nipples that were already poking out and at attention. I imagined lips forming around them and suckling softly and teasingly. Her reaction was almost instantaneous as she let out a low moan.

Now I was going to try it a little differently. I imagined her pussy absolutely soaked so wet in fact that juices would trickle down her leg. Another moan escaped her lips now but much louder and I could see she was fighting to keep from touching herself. Now I turned up the heat, touch yourself Liz its okay just slide a finger into your soaking wet pussy. She resisted, I'll give her that, but not for long. Her hand moved down and the moment her finger slid inside of her she was lost.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she growled. "Oh god it feels so good!"

"Bring out a chair for her," I said.

Carol left then returned carrying in a small chair from the kitchen and Colleen handed me the double headed dildo mom had packed, just in case.

"Well that'll add spice to things won't it," I commented.

I looked at the curvaceous young woman, sit down Liz have a nice comfy seat, I thought at her and she never hesitated. Now put a leg over each arm of the chair. Liz mustered her resistance to so blatantly display her soaking slit. But in the end she did as she was told. I walked over and handed her the toy. She looked up and her eyes screamed for pity but there was none.

"Show us how this toy works Liz," I said out loud for the benefit of the audience.

Silently I thought of how good it would feel inside of her. How deep it could reach and how much it would stretch out that tight pussy of hers. One hand held the shaft of the toy while the other guided the business end towards her pussy lips. The closer it got to her sex the wetter she got. The girls were leaning forward now watching the head of the false cock creep closer and closer. Finally with a gasp from every girl in the room the tip slid between her labia and inch by inch sunk deep inside her pussy.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN god it's so big," Liz cried out.

'Now fuck yourself with it, move the toy in and out of that tight little pussy for me.'

Liz nodded and took a double grip on the toy and began to fuck herself with it. There wasn't a dry pussy in the joint now. Slowly she drove the dildo in and out of her slit her back arched and her teeth buried in her lower lip. We could all hear her labored breathing as she got closer and closer to coming. No telling how long she had dreamt of me fucking her and she didn't have much longer to wait now.

"How does that feel Liz," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMM good... really good..."

"Your mouth looks like it could use a cock in it," I said and she nodded. "If you get me hard enough I'll fuck you in front of everyone nice and slow."

"Okay... whatever you say Jon," she moaned.

"Perhaps someone should take over with that toy while you suck me off?"

Liz lowered her legs, stood up and turning away knelt on the seat of the chair. I gave Veronika the nod and she crawled up and sat on the floor before the chair. She took the toy from Liz and eased it back into her pussy. The growl from Liz echoed even over the crackling of the fire. Veronika looked at me and I just smiled.

"Your discretion," I said and her wicked smile spoke volumes.

Veronika began fucking her with the toy slowly but the more noises Liz made the more Veronika wanted. She adjusted her grip on the toy and began to thrust it harder now and the growls became grunts. Now came the big test I had been planning.

'Liz I don't want you to come until I tell you. Your body will want to climax but until I say the word come you won't be able to.'

Then I stood on the far side of the chair and felt Liz's lips wrap around the head of my cock. I fed it to her in inches to drag it out nice and slow like. Eventually I was fucking her throat as fast and hard as Veronika was her pussy.

We all watched the toy move faster now as Veronika poured on the steam. I could see from my vantage that Liz's knuckles were turning white and her breathing becoming more and more labored. Suddenly her eyes looked up and locked with mine. Eyes that were pleading and begging for release but I remained silent. Now her body was shaking uncontrollably and still she could not climax.

"She's gonna blow," Veronika commented.

Liz's face turned red and her breath was ragged and tears streamed down her cheeks. I pulled out of her throat long enough, just long enough...

"Come," I said softly.

The sound that issued from her mouth was truly a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her scream of release echoed throughout the entire house and beyond. Liz nearly collapsed from what she had endured but somehow managed to keep her grip on the chair.

"Ready for round two," I asked Liz and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"In a little bit please," she replied.

I think only Veronika realized what had transpired between Liz and me. When next she looked at me there was something akin to worship in her eyes.

"Let her catch her breath, that was a doozy great job Veronika," I said praising her.

My cock was rock hard and in need of some desperate attention.

"Carol, Colleen get over here and show my cock some attention," I said and they jumped up to follow my command.

Carol grabbed the bottle of lube and stood in front of me while Colleen dropped down and began to give me head. Carol smiled as she drizzled the lube on and between her tits, then she began to rub it in. Meanwhile Colleen's talented mouth was licking and sucking me eagerly. They have always shared things and on some unspoken word the two swapped places and Carol knelt and wrapped her slick tits around the shaft of my cock. Then she was massaging me with her firm tits.

"Just think after our augmentation this will be so much better," she purred to me.

"I can't wait," I told her.

As Carol made love to my cock with her tits and tongue I watched Liz impatiently waiting to see when she had recovered enough for round two.

"Penny for your thought," Carol said. "Though I bet I can guess, seeing that expression on your face, the first time is the most memorable... it was for me."

"You mean the night I brutalized you," I said with a smile. "Damn that was intense wasn't it?"

"MMMMMMMMM you know it. My ass stung for a week but it was worth it. No one had ever fucked me like that. It was intoxicating Jon. I still get goosebumps thinking about you deep inside of me slamming into my pussy! I don't think I'd let anyone else anywhere near my ass, but for you anything."

"I've noticed," I told her. "You are an amazing woman Carol. You and Colleen are like a dream come true for me."

"And the others, what are they to you Jon? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I'm just curious."

"I'll try and explain it if I can. There is a hunger in me. It likes to be fed and the stronger the emotion the happier it is. It's like a passion engine; it needs sex to keep it running. I know it doesn't make sense."

"Actually I get it," Carol told me. "When you took me that first night I felt it. When you bent me over and drove your cock into me it nearly burned me it was so intense. I know that Colleen and I share a bond but I think that we do to."

"I am going to go violate Liz now, but I want to talk later about this if you're okay with that?"

"Jon I am always okay with that... go get her tiger," she said and Liz smiled.

Carol's tits moved away and I let out a little noise and she giggled. Then I strode over and grabbed Liz by the ankle and drug her closer to the fire.

"Audience participation time," I said. "How should I fuck her?"

"Doggy," Carol cried out.

"No cowgirl," Colleen said.

"I say ass fuck her and get it over with," Veronika purred.

I looked down at Liz and she was pleading with her eyes not to be ass fucked.

"Tell you what Liz," I said motioning for her to stand up. "If you can make me cum with your pussy then I won't violate your ass."

"Seems fair enough," she agreed.

"But you only have fifteen minutes to do it," I told her. "Starting... now!"

Smiling fiercely Liz grabbed me and threw me to the mattress. I had barely landed when I felt her pounce her soaked slit driving down on top of me with her entire body weight behind it.

"DAMN!" I cried out.

Then she was lifting and dropping in slow hard thrusts of her hips. It was obvious she didn't want my cock piercing her sphincter. The other girls formed a circle and watched Liz and I. As my cock was ridden hard and slow the girls moaned and cooed seeing my expressions and Liz's intense stare.

"Work it girl," Veronika cheered her.

Liz changed her tactics now as she ground her pussy against me in slow circles of her hips. Then her amazing pussy muscles began their work. Just like her oral skills Liz had muscle control between her legs that was nothing short of amazing.

"Oh god damn," I moaned.

"You like that tiger?"

"UHHHHH HUHHHHH," I whimpered.

While her pussy muscles worked their magic she lifted her hips up real slow massaging every inch of my cock before dropping down again.

"UNNNNNNNNNNN," I gasped.

I was thinking she might just win this one. Another slow rise of her hips as Liz's pussy squeezed me the entire way up and then drop.

"OH SHIT," I cried out again.

"I think she might just do it," the twins moaned.

"Master looks like he is really enjoying himself," Veronika said softly.

"He has that same look when you are with him," Colleen added.

"Really," Veronika said.

"Really."

I felt the pace pick up a little as she began riding me faster now and I felt the first tickle of a powerful orgasm building.

"I can feel you growing bigger inside of me," Liz moaned. "Do you want me to swallow or shoot deep inside my tight little pussy?"

"Shut up and fuck me," I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes Master," Liz moaned. "I love it when your cock stretches my pussy like this."

She never let up with her muscles squeezing and massaging me relentlessly. I reached out and grabbed the sheets as I felt us pass the point of no return. I was going to cum and it was going to be incredible. I wanted to drive my hips up and into her but she had to make me climax, that was the bet. Liz was lost in the moment as well. Her eyes were closed shut and her focus was entirely on fucking me. We were both panting now, covered in sweat and getting closer by the second. It was only a matter of moments now. I felt her hips moving up and we both knew that when she dropped I was done. She paused for a long moment dragging it out and then with a cry thrust her hips down and my howl of release merged with hers. A geyser of cum shot deep into her when I climaxed and that pushed her over the edge right along with me. Liz fell on top of me panting and wheezing and it was a long time before either of us could speak.

"Well," she asked.

"Time from moment of penetration to orgasm," Umbra said. "...fourteen minutes fifty five seconds."

"Talk about close," I said.

"I don't care," Liz purred. "You can fuck me any way you want from now on. I just wanted our first time to be special."

"It was... I don't have words for it."

"Good, now shut up and hold me," Liz growled.

After some nice quiet snuggling I got up to use the bathroom.

"Master," Umbra asked walking next to me once we were out of ear shot from the others.

"Yes Umbra?"

"Why did you have me lie to them," she asked.

"Sometimes winning isn't everything," I told her.

"You wanted her to feel special and not be pushed beyond what she was willing to give?"

"Exactly," I said proud of her.

"May I ask another question Master?"

"Sure what is bothering you?"

"Nothing is wrong but... am I your familiar?"

"You mean the dream we shared? Yes I suppose you are."

"Good, every Technomancer should have a loyal familiar."

"So is that what I am now a Technomancer?"

"By definition yes; with my aid you are able to produce affects that could be seen as magic."

"So instead of an animal companion I have a lovely digital construct."