Evil Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent my knees and the moment her feet struck the floor she was on her knees and had my cock in her firm grasp. Melody lowered her head and I felt her breath on me. Then her tongue snaked out and flicker over my sensitive flesh. I gazed down and saw that her eyes were now an emerald green. So now I knew what to look for when she was aroused. Inch by sensuous inch she took me into her mouth and down her throat. She couldn't take it all but enough to make me a happy man. She moved her head up and down now licking and sucking for all she was worth. What she lacked in talent she more than made up for in desire.

"Damn girl that feels amazing," I told her and her eyes lit up.

She tried to take more down her throat but she began to gag. This however didn't stop her, slowed her down a bit but not stop her desire to deepthroat me. I suspected she had sucked cock before but not enough to learn how to control her gag reflex. Bit by bit she got a little more then a little more until she managed to get her lips to touch the base.

"Now that is determination," I said and held off saying that her dad would've been proud.

Melody closed her eyes and began to slowly deepthroat the entire length and I had been fighting coming for a while now. I thought I should caution her but I guess the swelling of my cock was warning enough. She backed off until only her lips were around the tip and then she stroked me fast and hard until it was me screaming as I came. Melody swallowed every last drop and even licked me clean for good measure.

"Tasty," she said licking her lips.

"I wasn't sure there at the end," I admitted.

"You mean whether or not I spit or swallowed?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Aren't you glad I swallow," she said grinning fiercely.

"Yes I am."

"I see fun times ahead with me hiding beneath your desk sucking you off right there in your office."

"Damn Melody, what have I woken up inside of you?"

"Just you wait and see."