Evil Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and Ramona knowingly left a few seconds between each stroke and it just wasn't enough to take me to my heaven. My rump was burning with pain. I knew it would be bright scarlet and I wanted to soothe it, but my highly excited state I could not stop Sandy from stoking my fires.

I begged, pleaded, prayed and wished but the women refused to relent and after several dozen excruciating strokes of the cane, I surrendered to their game.

Ramona chuckled: she said she knew I would not be able to cope with their torments and threw the cane in front of me feet as she sauntered towards the fire. "We beat you," she tormented.

I watched as Ramona stoked the small fire and stirred the fish stew suspended above it. She added some logs to the flames as Sandy came up behind me and put her arms around my chest. "If you behave yourself, it's over now," she promised and kissed me on the back of the neck. My body shivered and she put a blanket over my shoulders as the fire took hold.

I spluttered a few times as the smoke drifted from the fire and into my face, but was certainly at peace; I drifted out of the conversation Sandy and Ramona were having and just savoured the warmth of the blanket and the sun as I lay restrained in the small wood.

Twenty minutes later, Ramona tied a two foot length of rope to both of my ankles, and then reached above my arms to unfasten my right hand. I wriggled my wrist free as she loosened the knot, and instantly worked on my left hand. "You still can't go anywhere," she reminded me as my finger tips dug into the other knot.

I took a few deep breaths as my hands came free and winced as my fingers touched my tortured rear. "You've ..." I spluttered as I rubbed my reddened flesh. "You're ..."

"Don't finish that sentence," the pirate demanded and jabbed me in the shoulder, pushing me towards the small fire. I stumbled as I moved, shaking my desperately stiff shoulders and tripping over a tree root.

The undergrowth dug into my bare feet, but Sandy passed me a bowl of fish stew as I fell to the ground. "It'll do you good."

"I don't want anything from you," I snapped in a sultry voice. Sandy pushed the food into my shaking hands; I put it on the ground next to me, looking at her defiantly.

"Little brat means trouble," Ramona replied, and stared at me as she picked up my underwear from my small pile of clothes and tossed them onto the fire.

"Oi," I yelled as the flames licked the navy cotton. "That's mine."

"Eat," Ramona demanded and picked up my trousers. "They'll be next."

"I can't go back to the mainland naked," I yelled, waving my finger in her direction.

"Who says we are going to release you?" Sandy giggled, but Ramona was serious and held my clothing in her arms; I was certain she would burn it, and scared of how far they would go, I picked up the bowl of dinner.

Sandy had done well with the fish I had caught and the stew had been cooked with carrots and potatoes that they must have brought with them. The young blonde pirate smiled as I finished my lunch and downed a bottle of water they provided, while they drank mead from brown bottles.

I had done my best to perch on the edge of the log, anxious for my buttocks not touch the rough edge of the wood; I knew it would irritate my assaulted flesh if I did and after the two pirates emptied the pot of stew, before singing The Good Ship Venus. I was expected to join in, but barely knew the words to the bawdy anthem.

Ramona took the three bowls, several empty bottles and stew pot and piled them together, before telling Sandy she had "half an-hour." Sandy's eyes twinkled with expectation and as the Captain left the small copse.

"She's married," Sandy explained with a coy look. "But I'm not." My heart pounded in my chest as I considered my predicament: what did Sandy expect from me? My ankles were still fastened together, and she pushed my softly on my shoulder so I slipped off the log and landed on the soft earth with a painful bump.

My arse reminded me of the punishment it had taken earlier in the day at the hands of the vicious women holding me captive. "Whoa!"

"All that whipping and flogging has got me hot." Her voice broke slightly as she stood over my trembling body and pressed on my shoulder with her foot, pressing me down onto the woodland carpet. The salty sea air filled my nostrils and unhitched her skirt as she looked into my eyes. "You get me warmed up, you take the fire." I made vague protestations but Sandy had a sabre that she tapped menacingly.

The young lady disrobed: not frantically or elegantly, but in control; she knew what she was doing. My cock, still dripping with lustful intent, stiffened at the sight of her bare pussy, glistening seductively in the midday heat.

Sandy barely said a word as she stepped over my aching body and lowered crotch to my mouth: her abundant wetness was sweet and delightful and she wriggled her hips to settle herself upon my face.

Her hands ran the length of my body as my tongue touched her dripping slit. She scraped her fingers on my chest, seductively digging her nails into my body and causing me to cry out in pain.

She bucked her hips and groaned, delighting as my tongue wrapped around her clit, flicking and sucking on her pearl. She leant over my body and slapped my thigh as I kissed her slick button, striking me aggressively for every flick of her clitoris.

She ignored my cries of pain and discomfort, bucking her hips and riding me like a woman possessed and consumed by lust. She panted passionately but with every hit of her palm against my thigh, she got closer and closer to her orgasm.

She was insatiable, sharing a moment of desire and lust with me as her body trembled and quivered. My cock was desperate for a release and hearing her approach orgasm, I touched my cock with my hand.

Sandy screeched and twisted my nipples with both of her hands, bucking her hips wildly as I screamed in agony. My body was immobilised by pain, emanating from the tortured nipples, my abused rear and my flogged back, but Sandy clearly delighted in my torture, as with a banshee-like shriek, her body tipped her into a climax.

Sandy shook; her legs quivered and her loins were pressed firmly onto my face, desperately licking her moist cunt. She squeezed her grip on my nipples, twisting them further and then slumped forward onto my erect cock.

Tears rolled down my cheek as Sandy released her grip on my body and I massaged my abused nipples. It took a few moments of Sandy to move, but she hauled herself off my body,

I scrambled to my feet using a tree for assistance and the naked pirate pulled her sabre from the floor, holding it out in front of her. "Go," she demanded and pointed towards the small beachy harbour as she picked up her clothing.

"But my clothes ..." I looked around the clearing for my garments but they had vanished. Sandy dug her metal implement into my side and pushed aggressively. I stumbled with my ankles tied, having to rely on the local flora for balance as Sandy lead me towards my boat.

Captain Ramona pushed me up against the nearest tree and hissed in my ear. "We're letting you go now," she promised. "But if you ever come to these waters again I'll turn your bum not red but black and blue. You understand?" I nodded as her bare hand smacked my painful rump, causing it to ignite angrily under her aggressive touch. "I mean it. You better stay away if you know what's good for you."

I nodded and she released me, cutting the rope between my legs before I scrambled away from her. My clothes, without my underwear, were in the boat along with my empty bucket that once contained fish and I breathed a sigh of relief as I touched my wooden craft. "I'll push you off," the naked Sandy promised and I sat on the wooden seat as they untied my boat from it's "moorings."

"See you tomorrow, John," the Captain cackled as the two pirates pushed my boat into the open sea. "I'll bring my chains!" She blew me a kiss with her wicked smile as I waved back, looking at my sexy tormentors; they were wonderful women. My bare bum sparkled angrily as it touched the rough wooden seat of the boat and I adjusted myself; it was painful.

"And I'll see you in the pub," Sandy promised and my evening companion from the previous night grinned at me as they threw items into their own boat for the trip back to the mainland. "You owe me a drink!"

So that's the real reason why I love coming on holiday to these parts; the women are filthy. They are very accommodating. They are so, so wicked. And most of all, they are incredible amounts of fun!

As my soon-to-be blackened rump will testify to.

12