Evil Slut Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
Dupe Davey marries Mandy, with no idea what he's in for.
6.7k words
3.79
70.6k
39
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers

My mom was hesitant to let a new friend she didn't even know be a bridesmaid, but I finally convinced her, provided she could find another groomsman, too. She said she'd discuss that with Davey. So after talking with Mom, I asked Jenna if I could call Davey about it, and promised to keep licking her pussy during that phone call, too. Needless to say, she loved the idea of getting head from a dupe, wimp loser's fiancee while she convinced him to allow into the wedding party the very woman who was plotting to turn him into a helpless slave. Hahaha!

Later, Jenna and I discussed the whole plan further. Now I knew I could get a chastity device on Davey that he'd have to wear for about a month before the wedding, but what happens then? So Jenna asked, "Well... if you hadn't found out about chastity, what was your plan for the marriage? How did you plan to keep Davey devoted to you, when you knew damn well you were gonna, you know, keep being a party girl?"

I told Jenna I always assumed I'd have to have sex with Davey on our wedding night (ecch!) and then after that, I was going to try and just make sure he was working as much as possible, and I'd just try to put him off as much as I could, when he wanted sex. I'd have him eating my pussy and tonguing my butthole every night, and if I had to, I'd give him a quick handjob or something to keep him happy enough that he'd think our sex life was... good enough. I guess.

"Well ... that plan is OK," she said. "It *could* have worked, but... you still would have had to worry that at some point, he'd be frustrated and unsatisfied, and might look elsewhere for more excitement. Obviously, if he ended up cheating on you... which could happen because, see... while you're out doing your own thing and not paying attention to what he's doing, he could be starting up something with another woman. Then.... bam! He'd spring it on you that he's leaving you for her, and he wants a divorce. See? Very risky, because since you wouldn't have been doing anything to support yourself, if he divorced you, your meal ticket would be gone. Party's over.

"So.... chastity [at this point she smiled broadly] will make alllll the difference. Because like you said, when he's in chastity, he is totally, TOTALLY, at your mercy. He cannot leave you, when YOU have the key to his dick.

"So... eventually... I mean, you don't wanna tell him this right away... in fact, you probably don't wanna mention it until he threatens divorce, although I really, really, doubt he EVER will... but if he *does*, that's when you spring on him the idea that he can't leave you without saying goodbye to the key to the chastity device, and if he leaves you, he'll have to spend the rest of his life with his dick locked up. Which is probably bullshit, 'cause I'm sure there's some way to get those locks off without the key, but... still... he might believe it.

"And here's another thing: Under your plan you'd have been able to run around and be the little slut you are during the day, but what about at night, when he's home from work? You couldn't have just gone out any night you wanted, if he was going to be home, because, well... that's not what a good little wifey does! But... if his dick is locked up, and if he knows he can't control anything you do, you can go out any night you want, and leave him at home to do all the housework that you didn't do a damn bit of during the day. Hahahaha!"

I laughed, too, at this idea. I loved it! I kinda thought housework was going to be the price I'd have to pay for getting Davey to skip college and go right to work and be the sole provider. Now Jenna was making me realize I wouldn't even have to do that! And I could actually go out and leave my husband home alone! Oh my god! This was great!

"OK, so," I asked, "Are you saying... basically once I get the dick lock on him... that's it? He's just fucked? Like.... what? We have the wedding... um... I never have to fuck him... I just.... tell him, 'Sorry, hubby! [smile] Your dick's locked up forever now, so... get ready to be your wife's slave, and do all the housework, and not complain because I'm gonna go out any time I want and do what I want now'? Is that it?"

"Hahaha. Well... no, you can't just do that. You'll still have to ease him into it a little. I think on the wedding night, since, naturally, he'll be expecting sex, you'll want to string him along some more. Tell him how you don't want him to take you for granted now that you're married, and think he can just have sex with you any time he wants. He will have to try hard to please you first and show that he cares as much about your pleasure as he does his own. So make him eat your pussy, while he still has the chastity on, make him tongue your ass-- oh, and you should lie on your belly when he does that, because when you're facing away from him, it's less personal. It makes him feel more distant from you, makes you seem more powerful and makes him feel more wimpy."

"OK, good, good. Keep going."

"Make him slither off the edge of the bed, and kiss your feet, and then kiss your legs, and up to your ass, then make him do it again. And again. Then make him lick your pussy from behind, and make sure you have like three or four orgasms. After you have an orgasm, don't let him take his face away; tell him to keep it there and lick you softly in case you might want to get off again.

"You can keep him going like this for, like, two hours. He's gonna want intercourse so bad he'll do anything. But then you tell him, without even looking at him or getting up, that you're super-super tired, and you think you guys should get rested, 'cause it's been such a long day. Say, 'We don't have to have sex tonight, we have our whole lives.' And of course he'll whine, or try to say he wants you so bad, or whatever, so then you have him show you his locked-up dick, and you act really sympathetic: 'Awww... poor little guy. I know he's been waiting soooo long. But he can wait one more night, I know he can.' Then ask him if it hurts. He'll say yes. Then get an ice pack and make him put it on his balls. Then say, 'OK, come on, let's go to sleep.' But then get back on your belly and tell him you want him to tongue your asshole to relax you until you go to sleep. Tell him to keep the ice pack handy to put on his balls if they start to hurt while he's tonguing you. HahahaHAA!"

"OK, so then what do I do on the next night?"

"Are you guys going on a honeymoon?"

"Yes. Two weeks in Cancun."

"OK, so the first night you'll be ... what? in a hotel here?"

"Yes."

"Then fly to Cancun the next day?"

"Yes."

"OK, so on the honeymoon, you want to do all kinds of activities at the resort. Anything they have going on, you want to do it. You want to do all kinds of sightseeing, you wanna go shopping, you wanna go to the nightclubs, you wanna go to the beach, you wanna meet people... ALL that stuff. You wanna fill up every day with activities. And especially you want to do social stuff where you're mixing with other people. Basically you wanna make him feel almost alone, even though he's with you the whole time, 'cause you're socializing with the other people there. You know, you're makin' new frieeeeends, you're inviting people back to your hoteeeelll, you're inviting people to dinnnerrrr.... And Davey's gonna resist a lot of this, but you just say, 'Oh, come on, it'll be fun!' Then every night when you two get back to your room, you're both exhausted. And you wanna try to put off that first time having sex for several more nights if you can.

"Now, what's gonna happen eventually, and it might happen after just a couple nights, is he's gonna snap. First he'll be pleading to have sex with you, but at some point, he'll get really testy. He might even get mad and start yelling at you. Or... he might just start getting really bitchy, even during the day. So... you look for that, and when he starts coppin' an attitude, that's when you turn bitchy. You say, 'Oh my god, I can't believe you're being such an asshole on our honeymoon!' Then he'll feel sorry. Just keep bein' a bitch to him, and he'll feel like it's all his fault. Then you can be like, 'All right, fine! You wanna fuck me so bad, fine, let's go back to the room right now!'

"He'll say, 'Honeyyyy, I just wanna make loooove to you', hahaha."

We both laughed, because I could totally picture Davey whining like that.

"When you do have sex with him... which you're gonna have to do, I'm afraid... you wanna make sure it's terrible."

"Oh, pff. It WILL be terrible, hahaha."

"Well, I mean, terrible for him. Really disappointing. And you want him to feel like it's all his fault. You know, you can say stuff like, 'You just wanna FUCK me like one of those women in that PORN you like to watch so much!'"

"Hahaha."

"Then you can soften a little bit, but you tell him that this first time, you want him to be handcuffed. I'll give you some cuffs to take with you. Tell him after you two have sex, you're going to put the chastity device back on him, because you're afraid if you just leave it off him, he'll start acting like an asshole again, and you won't have your husband treating you like that. He'll promise he won't, and yada yada, but you just say, 'Well, I don't know if I can trust you, so after we have sex, I'm putting this back on you.' Have him on his back on the bed, and cuff him or tie him or something -- I'll show you how to do bondage with ropes, too -- and then get on top of him... actually you'll probably want to ride his face and make you eat him out a while first, haha. Then fuck him, but do it slow, and finger yourself, and tell him to hold off from cumming until you have an orgasm. Close your eyes; don't look into his. And grind on him and finger yourself. And I'll bet the poor guy only lasts about two minutes, and he'll start cumming. You can open your eyes and act surprised, and pull yourself up, off his dick, and then you can be like, 'Oh my god! You're cumming already?!?' And act really annoyed. He'll be goin' nuts trying to finish his ejaculation, but you just kinda get pissed and make him think he totally blew it."

"Hahaha, oh my god. That is sooo mean. I love it!"

"Now here's the best part: If you think he can handle it, you should probably tell him, while he's still restrained and helpless, that since he blew his load so fast and made such a mess, and couldn't control his cum long enough to give you satisfying sex, that he should have to eat up his mess."

I clapped my hand over my laughing mouth.

"He might flatly refuse, but you can just say, 'OK. Fine. If you won't eat your cum now, you can just stay cuffed to the bed until you do. Hope you don't have to pee, 'cause I'm not untying you until you eat all that cum.' Sooner or later, he'll do it. When he does -- of course you'll have to feed it to him -- act like it's turning you on. Be like, 'Mmmm. This is kinda hot. I kinda like this.' That way you can start conditioning him to do really wimpy things because it makes you happy, makes you pleased. And believe me, the more wimpy he feels, the more he's gonna want to please you, and the more he wants to please you, the more you can make him do."

"Ohhh, my god. This is great. This is just awesome. I am totally doing all this."

That was four years ago, and today, I am the happily married Mrs. Mandy Thompson, and my poor hubby, Davey, is a humiliated, helpless, total little slave. Hahaha. How did I do it? Well, first I confronted him about the whole masturbating-to-porn thing, which he was indeed guilty of, and made him agonize over losing me for two days before telling him my mother advised me to lock up his dick. Then I slapped the cock cage on him with a month to go before our wedding day. Oh my god, I cannot tell you the amazing rush of power I felt when I snapped that lock shut! I actually creamed my panties looking at his helpless face as I slipped that key into my purse. Oh my god!

Then Davey and I had a lovely wedding ceremony planned by him and my mom, and Jenna played her part beautifully as the bridesmaid who made Davey feel like a silly little peon on his own wedding day, hahaha. He met her for the first time at the rehearsal dinner, and since she's a little taller than he is, the first thing she did after I introduced him was turn to me (right in front of Davey, mind you) and say, "He's kinda short, isn't he?" Every time he tried to be friendly to her, or make a joke, or say something clever to her, she just acted snobby and made him feel like an idiot. Hahaha, it was great.

After the rehearsal dinner, Davey went off for his bachelor party, which was LAAAAME, lame! I insisted he and his buddies have a sci-fi movie marathon... at my parents' house! Hahaha! Meanwhile Jenna arranged two bachelorette parties, one at a male strip club with all my bridesmaids, and then one at her place with just me, her, and some of her (male and female) friends, where I was the centerpiece slut! She tied me up in the middle of the room and made me lick, suck, and fuck everyone there. All the men dumped their cum in me, or on me, wherever they wanted. The women mostly whipped me, though one did want her pussy licked. Oh my god, it was HOT!

Jenna arranged for one of the men to come to the church about an hour before the vows, and she ran interference and stood sentry by the door so he could take me into a room and make me his little slut. That way I'd have a pussy full of some other man's cum when I said "I do" to my husband. And of course I lied through my teeth about all those things I promised to do in the vows. And you know what? You already know I'm a bad, bad girl, so it won't surprise you when I say that lying to my new husband's face as he slipped the rings on my finger made me wet... WET!

In the hotel room that night, I did everything Jenna suggested, right down to the ice pack on poor Davey's balls. I think I felt tears on my ass when I had his face there so he could tongue my asshole until I fell asleep, while pressing an ice pack on his aching balls. Hahaha! Oh... and of course before that, when I had him lying on his belly and licking my pussy from behind, he had no clue he was slurping up someone else's cum from it. Hahahaha! Ohhhh, God, I love my life!

On the honeymoon, I followed all of Jenna's suggestions, driving my new hubby crazy with all the activities, none of which he wanted to do. Everything happened just like Jenna said, although, to my surprise, it took almost a week before his patience ran out. His first time fucking his new bride, he only got one squirt of cum in me before I freaked out, pulled myself off of him, and berated him for having so little control. He almost cried as he bucked up and down and pleaded for me to lower myself back down onto him. Hahaha! Hell, no. I made him eat his cum. You should have seen the pitiful look on his face, as he tried not to gag on it. He was saying, "Aww... honey, please... eww... awww... please... that's gross... awww... please don't make me do this." By the time I fed it all past his lips, he really was crying.

When I put the chastity device back on him, I was very stern and told him that if it turned out I didn't want to have sex for the rest of the honeymoon, he'd better not complain. If he was not the most PATIENT, PERFECT gentleman to me for the rest of the time, then the cage would stay on him for two more weeks. And if he dared to complain, I would instantly add a third week.

I said, "But if you're GOOD, and if you stop being a stick-in-the-mud and start having fun here in Cancun, then ... well... that improves your chances of ... you know... getting lucky. And maybe next time we won't have to do the handcuffs."

That worked beautifully. Obviously I knew damn well the cage was staying on until we got back home, no matter what. But I still overscheduled us like crazy for the second week, and pushed Davey as hard as I could. I was hoping he *would* snap, so I'd have an excuse to sentence him to two weeks, hahahaha!

Every night that week, my poor little loser of a hubby had to lie on his belly between my legs, eating my pussy to bring me off as many times as I wanted, and then tonguing my asshole until I went to sleep. The first two nights, I purposely woke up when he stopped, and I'd raise my head up and look back at him, as he was trying to slide up onto the bed beside me. I'd just say, "Ah-ah!" and point back at my ass, basically saying, "Where are you going? I'm not asleep yet. Get back where you belong." Hahaha!

On the third night I told him that he apparently couldn't tell whether I was asleep yet or not when he stopped tonguing my ass, so he should probably should just stay there all night, and he could use my butt for a pillow. Hahaha! I loved it. Oh, but I played the part of the sympathetic wifey each night, bringing him the ice pack in case his balls ached too much. Hahahaha!

If he hesitated on anything I told him to do, I would just raise my eyebrows as a warning, and he became totally compliant. He tried soooo hard to please me. Everything was coming along perfectly!

Back at home, we settled into the apartment Davey got for us. I told him I wanted us to buy a house as soon as possible, so he still needed to work as much overtime as he could. I made him explain to me how the overtime and scheduling worked at Feedler, and made him take me in there to meet his bosses and co-workers. I needed to see if there was any angle I could work to make sure Davey got the maximum amount of work available. I wanted to find out if there were certain people who had the most influence over the schedule. As far as Davey knew, though, I was just there to take an interest in his work and be an understanding wifey. Hahaha!

Naturally I was super-friendly to all the men there. I was still a little worried about Davey's one co-worker, Matt, the one I'd fucked before he knew I was engaged. Apparently the guy never said anything to Davey, but the "Hey, bro, you're about to marry a cheating slut" conversation, that never happened, could easily become the "Hey, bro, you married a cheating slut" conversation that might. I knew eventually everyone at Feedler was gonna know Davey was married to a slut, but I needed that to happen on my terms, not someone else's.

The first month of marriage I didn't sleep around with too many men, because I was actually a little scared of Davey finding out before I was ready for him to. I spent my days with Jenna usually, so obviously I was cheating on Davey with her, hahaha. But Jenna and I needed a plan to prepare Davey for finding out about my slutty ways. We also agreed that at first, I should be home most evenings. I did all the housework for about the first week, and I'd cook a nice, hot supper for when Davey came home. We'd eat together, and I'd ask him to help me with the dishes afterward. We'd talk about his day at work, and I'd act like I gave a shit. Hahaha.

I made Davey eat my pussy and tongue my asshole each night. And each night I brought the ice pack, which to him was like me saying, "We're not going to have sex tonight, and I'm not taking your cage off." That way, hopefully, he would decide not to ask. On about the fourth night, when he saw the ice pack, he said, "Honey?"

"Yes, Davey?"

"You know I love you so much, more than anything in the world, right?"

"I think so. I hope so."

"I do. I do. I want sooo much for you to be happy. And I know I haven't always been as patient as I should, but I've been trying sooo hard to... to be patient, and... and understanding about--"

"You mean you've been trying so hard to be a good boy? Say that. Trying hard to be a good boy."

I threw him a little off-balance with that, hahaha. He gave me a puzzled look for a minute, but then he said it. "Yes. A, uh... a good boy. But--"

"No, I mean... say: I've been trying really hard to be a good boy for you. Say that."

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers
12