Evil Slut Bride Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy lays down her ridiculous marriage rules.
6.1k words
3.5
71.8k
40
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers

REVIEW: 19-year-old newlyweds David and Mandy Thompson have been married only three weeks. A month before the wedding, Mandy freaked out on David for jacking off to porn, claiming the practice to be equivalent to infidelity. To prevent further offenses, she locked poor David's dick in a chastity device which she claimed was her mother's suggestion. But in actuality, the cock cage was just one element of a grand scheme, masterminded by Mandy and her 26-year-old mentor and bridesmaid, Jenna, designed to lead "Davey" down a path to complete servitude.

On his wedding night, Davey gave his new bride hours of oral pleasure (not knowing he was cleaning another man's cum from Mandy's pussy) but did not get his chastity cage unlocked to consummate the marriage. After a full week of Mandy denying him sexual pleasure (but taking plenty from his tongue), and burdening him with a full schedule of social activities on the honeymoon, David's patience ran out. Mandy grudgingly allowed sex, with him tied down, and her on top. Poor David enjoyed a single contraction of his penis inside his new wife before she lifted herself off, berated him for his lack of control, forced him to eat his ejaculate, and locked him in chastity again.

Two weeks later, and home from the honeymoon, David has licked Mandy's pussy and tongued her butthole every night, for as long as she wants, but she has not yet freed his poor, frustrated dick from its cage. She keeps speaking of "being a good boy", which David is trying very hard to do. Now, tonight, Mandy tells her new husband that she and Jenna have come up with some rules for him to follow to ensure that they have a good marriage. David feels he has no choice but to make Mandy the following promise:

***

"I'm ready... to be a good boy and follow ... all the rules you set... now and forever, for our sex life... so we can... have a good marriage."

"Very good! OK... first of all, except for when I unlock it temporarily, you will wear your chastity device all the time from now on, for the rest of your life. It was just gonna be on for that month before the wedding, but now, thanks to Jenna, I realize it needs to be on all the time unless I decide to take it off, for... you know, for a specific purpose. If you think about it, what do you need your penis free for if you're not... you know, if there's not anything sexual going on. You can still pee, you can still do everything else, so there's no reason your penis shouldn't be locked up.

"Second, it will always be MY idea to unlock your cage to let your penis out. You are not allowed to ever ask, you are not allowed to say anything about how long it's been on, you're never allowed to complain, you're not allowed to talk about how horny you are, or how much your balls ache, or any of that. Your job as a husband is to put my needs and my pleasure first, and you'll do anything I ask you, for as long as I want, whether it be for hours, or days, or weeks, or months - again, NOT saying it will be that long - thinking only about my pleasure, without any kind of complaining about your penis cage.

"If you ever break this rule, if you ever ask me to unlock it, or try some... you know... sneaky way of hinting about how long you've been locked in it since last time... you know, anything like that, I will go over to the calendar on the wall and mark the day, one month from then! which will be the first chance you have to get unlocked. In other words, the penalty for breaking this rule will be to just doom yourself to at least another month locked up."

As I continued, I couldn't help but savor the helpless, horrified look on my new hubby's face. Hahahaha! Ohhh, I had no idea married life would be so amazing!

"Third rule: Like I said before, the wife should be able to decide when and if there is any sex, when it happens, how it happens, all that. The hubby should have NO say. No say at all." I paused a minute to stare Davey down and dare him to object to that idea. There was pain on his face, but he didn't say a word. I nodded, and said, "Good boy. So... you are never allowed to ask for sex, or mention sex, or suggest anything. Unless it's my idea, you are to just talk about other things... actually, come to think of it, it's probably safer for you not to talk unless I've started a subject... but anyway... Also you are not allowed to try and kiss me, or even touch me. In fact, even if I touch you, you shouldn't touch me back unless I move your hands onto me [which I didn't intend to do], or ask you to touch me [again, that wasn't gonna happen].

"OK, now... finally... you're probably wondering about that penis cage, although now you know you're not allowed to ask about it. Well, like I said, I gave Jenna the key to keep for now, and she said she wasn't giving it back until she was satisfied that you could be a good boy and agree to the rules and not be an asshole. So... tomorrow I'll go to her place again, and we'll talk some more, and see if she thinks it's OK for me to have the key back. If so... great. I promise you I will unlock you tomorrow night so your... your, uh, penis..."

I waved my hand in a dismissive gesture toward his stupid little pecker, hahaha.

"... can squirt. But... I'm telling you right now, I'm going to handcuff you again, and I'm not letting you put that inside me. I will let you cum, but again this time, you're gonna have to eat up your mess." I smiled. "'Cause I loved that. I thought that was really hot.

"But if she is not satisfied, and she won't give me the key, then tomorrow night we'll discuss why, and we'll see what she says we have to do... you know, for me to... get the key back."

Jenna predicted he would object to the idea that SHE should be the judge of whether we set satisfactory rules for our sex life, but guess what? He didn't even try to go there. Poor Davey had nothing to say. He was defeated. At least for now. Of course, he still didn't know I had much farther to take him if I was gonna succeed in making him my total slave hubby. One who not only did all the work, but who also had to suffer through the humiliation of learning his wife was a total, unfaithful slut, who played him for an absolute fool and felt no remorse whatsoever over it! Hahaha!

Since he was clearly of no mind to argue about any of these new rules tonight, I made him get naked, blow out the living room candles, and follow me to the bedroom - after he swung by the freezer to get his ice pack, hahaha! I had the most wonderful night of sex in our bed that night - "sex" meaning grinding my pussy all over Davey's face, making him lick me furiously, trying desperately to please me, and finally getting us into my favorite position of both of us lying on our stomachs: me, relaxing and enjoying his tongue in my butthole, and him, slavishly licking while holding an ice pack to his aching balls, silently groaning and not allowed to breathe a word of complaint. Naturally, I told him he should stay in that position all night. I loved knowing he would never really be able to get comfortable sleep that way, because unlike the king-sized bed we had in Cancun, our bed was too short for him to lie with his head on my ass without his calves hanging over the edge. So he would have to keep bending one leg, and then the other, all night long, or have both his legs fully extended and lose circulation to his feet. Or he could try and bend his heels back over his butt and try to fall asleep that way. Hahaha, good luck. It made me so hot to know I would be fast asleep while he fidgeted and only slept in snatches all night long.

The next day Jenna and I tried to figure out if I should take the key home with me that night or not. Should we trump up some story about how Jenna thought we weren't ready, so we could make Davey wait at least another day to be unlocked? Or should we go ahead and make him squirt his goo and eat it that night? We decided that since we made so much progress the night before, and he accepted everything so well (maybe not so well in his mind, but at least by giving up arguing), maybe it would discourage him too much if we made him wait any longer. He was as much of a "good boy", the night before, as we could have expected. We could tell him that Jenna was very pleased to hear about it. Just like with the whole bridesmaid thing, Jenna reinforced how important it was that Davey feel intimidated by her, and completely powerless and wimpy at the mere mention of her name.

So when Davey came home that night, I didn't greet him at the door, but I made sure I was standing at the kitchen sink wearing only a summer dress, with no shoes or panties on. I filled the sink with dishwater, put one dish in, and waited for him to come in. Then when he came in and said hello, I started washing the one dish. He came into the kitchen, and without realizing he was about to break one of my rules, he came up beside me so he could kiss me on the cheek. I stopped him with a glare, and said, "Ah-ah... you're not going to try and kiss me, are you? Remember, we agreed: You're not allowed to try and touch me or kiss me."

He slumped his shoulders and stood feeling helpless, wanting to show his new bride some kind of affection, but she was rejecting it, and we'd only been home from the honeymoon a week! Haha. But I said, "You know what would be nice? I'd really like it if you'd kiss me... here," and I pointed to my butt. "Why don't you get on your knees, and put your face under my dress, and give me some kisses there. I'd really like that. Kiss me under my dress - don't touch me with your hands - and tell me how much you love me while you do it."

When he got his head under and started kissing my butt cheeks, he said, "Ohhh Mandy, I love you sooo much. I love you so much. You're my whole world, I love you more than anything in the world."

I said, "Did you notice I don't have any panties on?" I bent myself forward a little so the most likely target for his mouth would be my asshole, and told him I'd really like it if he kissed me right on my butthole, and then put his tongue in there, too.

I stood above him smiling from ear to ear, so pleased with how well I was grooming my doomed little hubby for slavery to me. After making him tongue my asshole for a while, I rinsed the one and only dish I'd washed, put it in the drainer, and said, "You know what, hun? You think you could finish up these dishes for me? I've had a long day. I thought we could just ... I don't know ... order a pizza or something. That doesn't really sound good to me, though. I don't know. Maybe you could think of something to cook us tonight, but I'm just not really up to it."

"Sure. Sure. I can finish up those dishes."

"I just need to relax a little."

"Sure, that's no problem. Maybe I could ... you want me to make some spaghetti?"

"Would you? That'd be great."

"Sure. Sure."

While I plopped my ass on the couch and got lazy in front of the TV, my new hubby finished the dishes I had all day to do, and then made our supper. At one point, I said, "Davey, bring me something to drink."

"Sure, hun." He brought me a drink, which I accepted from his hand without looking away from the TV or saying anything. I needed to test him to see if he'd insist on little niceties. If he dared to mutter something like "a thank you would be nice", I was ready to freak out on him. But, to my delight, he cheerfully accepted me ignoring him. Hahaha. I'm such a bitch.

This was good, this was really good. The only thing that would make it better is if I could go to the bedroom and get slutted up for a night at the club, and leave my hubby to chores. Hahaha! Patience, I told myself.

When supper was ready, we sat at the dining table across from each other. I kept my mouth shut and waited for the awkwardness of the silence to make him try and start a conversation. After a few minutes, he said, "So um... I guess you... talked to Jenna again today?"

I glared at him and said, "Are you bringing up Jenna because you're trying to find out if your dick is going to get unlocked tonight? Because I thought I made it clear you are not to even hint at wanting to be unlocked."

"No! No! I didn't mean... I wasn't trying... no, that's not ... what I was getting at."

"OK. I believe you. This time."

"I just meant, um..."

"Maybe something else you don't remember too well is I suggested - it wasn't really a rule but I STRONGLY suggested - that it would be better if you didn't talk unless I started a subject."

He scoffed a little bit, in a frustrated, defeated sort of way. I knew he was thinking something like, "That's a little extreme." He slumped his shoulders, and twirled his spaghetti distractedly, then said, "I'm sorry."

"Maybe we should just make that an actual rule. I don't know. Maybe that's a bit much, but... I don't know, I'll ask Jenna about it and see what she thinks. She always has good advice." I almost smirked when I saw hubby's discomfort over the idea of Jenna being the source of wise advice on these marriage rules. Especially when Jenna and I knew as well as he did, that the rules were ridiculous. Hahaha! As much as I loved clubbing and partying, I must admit that this whole process of breaking my poor hubby down was so much fun I didn't think much about going out.

"But anyway, to answer your question, yes I did talk to Jenna today. I went over there for a few hours. And you'll be happy to know she was VERY pleased to hear what a good boy you were, and that you agreed to the rules that will make our marriage better. She thinks you do indeed deserve a chance tonight to make your little peepee squirt, as long as, like we agreed, you eat up your goo, and swallow it all down cheerfully without any complaint."

I waited to see if he would scoff or balk at anything. It was clear he felt very low, and wimpy. I could read on his face that his mind was screaming against all this, but he didn't dare voice any kind of objection. Perfect!

"So she did give me the key back, and I have it here in the apartment, so when we finish eating, we can move to the living room - actually, maybe first you should clean up the kitchen and go ahead and do these dishes - but we'll take a chair into the living room, and I'm going to cuff you to it and we'll ... let you have a little cummy-cummy."

I waited for whatever response he might have, but he just quietly fed himself small bites of his food and said nothing. All of a sudden I thought of the perfect thing to say: "A thank you would be nice." HahahaHAAA!!

"Thank you."

"You know, for a man who's been trapped in a dick cage for two weeks and wanted so desperately to get out of it, you're not acting very grateful."

"I am... grateful. I am. Thank you." He sighed. "It's just..." I stared at him sternly, while he searched my eyes for some sign of sympathy. Finding none, he just lowered his head, then raised it and tried to put on his best grateful face. He just nodded, respectfully, as a sign of thanks.

"I guess I'll believe you're grateful if you go under the table on your hands and knees, and kiss my feet and say, 'Thank you so much, my beloved wife Mandy, for giving me a chance for cummy-cummy tonight.'"

He gaped at me as if to say, "Are you serious??" I just stared, and he knew I was. He knew his only safe option was to obey that command to the letter.

"Thank you so much" *kiss* "my beloved wife Mandy" *kiss* "for giving me a chance" *kiss, kiss* "for cummy-cummy tonight" *kiss... kiss... kiss... kiss*

"Good boyyyy." I had one more push, but I got him so far by that point I decided to save it for after he finished the dishes.

In the living room, I made him sit, naked, in a chair in the middle of the room. I cuffed, and tied, his hands and his ankles. Then I produced something I borrowed from Jenna, the likes of which he'd never seen: a ball gag. His eyes were wide when I nonchalantly put it in his mouth and strapped it to his head. Then I said, "Just wait here. I'm gonna go take a shower."

I took my time luxuriating in the shower while my poor, frustrated hubby sat on the hard chair, still in his dick cage. I'm sure his little pecker was swelling uncomfortably as he waited for his wife, who had become sooo powerful to him in just three weeks of marriage, while he became so helpless. I washed my hair, and when I finally came out of the bathroom, I had no makeup or lipstick on, I had a towel on my head, ugly fuzzy slippers on my feet, and a big fuzzy robe, so the only skin he could see was the bottom half of my calves, and my forearms. I strode into the living room and picked up a length of nylon rope, and laid it down on hubby's thighs. Then I produced the key, and smiled as I held it up to him. I laid it on the coffee table, and then un-did the ball gag. Before doing so, though, I held a finger to my lips, and looked at hubby, letting him know he shouldn't speak when I un-gagged him.

Next I picked up my phone, so I could give my poor hubby another little humiliating push. I said, "OK. In just a few minutes, I'm gonna unlock your little cage, so you can have a cummy-cummy and get your reward for being such an understanding, caring husband. I'm really proud of you." I smiled at him, like he was a schoolboy. Hahaha. "But I think you owe Jenna a thank-you, because without her, you wouldn't be sitting here getting unlocked tonight. So I'm gonna dial Jenna's number, and I want you to tell her how thankful you are for letting us have the key so your peepee could squirt its goo and you could eat it up to please your wife."

When he sniveled, I said, "I want you to use exactly those words, too." At that point, he audibly whined, and I said, "So tell me what you're gonna say when I call Jenna."

" *Sigh* ... Honey... do I have to say it that way, I mean-"

"Yes, you have to say it that way, that's a perfectly appropriate way- I mean, Jenna and I used those words when we talked about it today, so what's the big deal? So when I call Jenna... let's pretend I'm Jenna: 'Hello? Jenna here.' What are you gonna say?"

"Um... uh... can you repeat it? I'm sorry, I don't remember it exactly."

"Sure. You should thank Jenna and tell her how thankful you are that she gave us the key so your little peepee could squirt, and you could eat up your goo to please your wife. OK, so... hello? Hi, it's Jenna, who's this?"

He almost cried as he practiced the phone call: "Um, hi... Jenna... it's Davey..."

"Oh, hi, Davey, what can I do for you?"

"I, uh... I just wanted to tell you, um... how grateful I am that you let, um... me and Mandy, uh... have the key to ... um... uh, the key... so we... so my ..." At this point the humiliation was almost too much for him, and he almost broke down. But he pulled it together and tried to push on through the rest: "... peepee could squirt, and I could eat up my goo to please my wife."

"That was good. That was good. Good boy. You forgot to say 'little peepee', and also you should say 'the key to the penis cage'. So... wanna try one more practice run? I think you should."

"OK," said my poor hubby, dejectedly.

The second practice run was perfect, and I was finally ready to dial Jenna's number. Of course, I had texted her while I was in the bathroom, to tell her to be prepared for this call, and to say "Hello?" even though she knew the call was from my number.

So I dialed, and put the conversation on speaker, and it went like this:

"Hello?"

"Hi.. uh... Jenna... this is Davey."

"... Yeah?"

Oh my god, what a perfect answer. I'm sure Davey thought, and to tell the truth so did I, that Jenna would say, "Oh, hi, Davey," in a friendly tone. Instead she paused to let his dread grow, and then said, "Yeah?" in a tone that was like, "What do YOU want?" Hahaha. Oh my god. Genius.

"Um.. I just, uh... wanted to call and... um... tell you how thankful I am ... uh, to you, for giving us the key to my p-penis cage... um, so my little peepee could squirt, and I could eat up my goo... to please my wife."

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers
12