Evil Slut Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers

My defeated hubby obeyed, and I'm sure my screams of pleasure could easily be heard through the thin walls of our apartment building, as I bucked against his face and listened to his sobbing whimpers. After I orgasmed, I turned around and put my butt to his face, looked at him over my shoulder, and said, "Now kiss my butt, Davey, and tell me you love me, beg me to never leave you, and tell me you'll be my wimp loser slave hubby for the rest of your life, to make me happy." I turned back forward, and have to admit, I held my breath, wondering if he would really do it.

This was probably the most critical moment of our entire relationship so far. If he surrendered to me now, and did what I commanded, I would have him forever. Not only that, I could get him to accept anything. ANYTHING. Would he do it?

He did. I closed my eyes in relief, and smiled from ear to ear. Now... Davey was finally MINE... for good.

After he kissed my butt and pledged his undying devotion to me forever, I took him into the bathroom, glad that he had just cleaned our tub. I made him sit in it, with his legs straight out in front of him, and I cuffed his wrists behind his back. I said, "Put your legs together", and I stripped naked and climbed into the tub. I placed a foot on either side of his legs, facing away from him, and then leaned forward against the wall, and had him kiss and lick my pussy and butt. Then I pulled away from him a little, looked over my shoulder at him and said, "I want to show you what I think of your tiny, useless dick." Then I faced forward again, squatted down, and started to unleash my piss into his crotch. I heard him behind me starting to cry, so I looked over my shoulder and smirked at him.

"There's those tears again. God, I love that!" When I finished pissing, I backed into his face again with my crotch and said, "Lick me clean, I just took a piss. Get some tears on my pussy, too, they feel good." I was delighted when I felt him not only lick, but move his head to actually wipe his eyes on my pussy. Oh my god, this is wonderful, I thought. Soooo obedient. Even though his wife is completely breaking his heart, to show his love he is still willing to intentionally wipe his tears on her pussy, to make her happy. It doesn't get any better than that!

When I stepped out of the tub, first I stepped onto the tile floor, then I sat on the toilet and said, "Tell me you love me."

"I love you... dear."

I swung a leg up onto the tub ledge, and said, "Look at this. Your wife... who you love... she has ... *piss* ... on her feet! Look at that! Eww. Why don't you, in a wonderful gesture of love for your wife... clean her feet, and get that disgusting piss off of there."

Since it was obvious that with cuffed hands, the only way he could clean the piss off his wife's feet was with his tongue, he leaned forward and licked my foot. When it felt kinda clean, I put the other one to his face to lick.

I stood up, grabbed a washrag, ran it under the water in the sink, and wiped off my feet. Then I dried them. Next I got dressed, and primped myself a little in the mirror.

I said, "Ahhhhh... well... I think I'm going to watch a show I recorded. It's an hour long. During that hour, I'm gonna let you sit in here in the dark, right there, in the tub. I want you to spend the time thinking about how much you love your wife. And also think about how much your wife hates your dick. So just stay put 'til I come back in." I turned off the light and closed the door on my sobbing hubby, and then sauntered into my living room to sit on the couch and enjoy some TV. Ahhhhh... I felt sooo happy.

I told Jenna I was getting impatient for the day that I knew for sure Davey would never divorce me. Even bringing him to the point of pledging his love (and more importantly, slavery) to me forever was not enough to make me completely confident he wouldn't change his mind and leave me. Us buying a house would help, but I really wanted to get those legal papers drawn up and get Davey to sign them so he could be, for sure, locked in. Jenna had a little plaything lawyer, a guy in his 50s, she could go to, who, in exchange for some S & M play time with her, might be willing to draw something up.

So the next week, I went over to Jenna's in the afternoon and found this silly fool on his hands and knees in the middle of her living room floor, with clothespins all over his dick and balls, a ball gag in his mouth, and a dildo sticking out of his ass. Hahaha! She said I was free to use one of her whips to try and whip clothespins off of him, or just whip him wherever I wanted, and also feel free, she said, to work that dildo in and out of him.

As I did so, I explained to him what I wanted: Documents requiring Davey to give up everything we owned to me in the event he ever filed for divorce, or even moved out of our residence. Make sure it said that even if there was no proof he'd actually moved out, but that his whereabouts were unknown to me for, say, three days, the requirements would go into effect. Also he'd be required to fork over to me 30% of all his income, forever.

The lawyer nodded, indicating he understood. I sat on a chair in front of him and flashed him my panty-clad pussy. I turned to Jenna and said, "Have you put this ugly idiot in chastity?"

"No. But you know... that's not a bad idea."

"Do you have a cage you could use on him?"

"No. No, I don't."

"Well, I think you should order one for him. I'd let you use the one I have, but of course it's on my hubby, and I'm not takin' THAT one off, hahaha. Is his wallet over there somewhere?"

"I imagine it's in his pants."

I turned to the lawyer, and said, "Tell me... Mr. Bigshot Lawyer... Does Jenna have your consent to take one of your credit cards from your wallet, and order a nice little cage to lock up your stupid little penis in?"

He nodded.

"Good. Go ahead and find a good cage for this silly little man, Jenna. He really is ugly. What use could his dick possibly have? No woman would wanna have sex with HIM! Does he have a wife?"

"No, he doesn't. He's divorced. Lives alone."

"He SHOULD live alone, hahaha. Can't believe there ever WAS a woman who married him. Have you forbidden him to date?"

"No."

"I think you should."

"What kind do you think we should get him?" asked Jenna, who was on her laptop looking at a website. I went over and looked at them with her, and we talked about it, while the 50ish lawyer waited patiently in the living room. We picked one out, and Jenna said, "OK... your cage will be coming to you in the mail in a few days."

I said, "I think he should call us immediately when it does, so we can go to his house and put it on him."

"Yes," Jenna said, and turning to him: "Don't even open the package until we get there."

"In the meantime," I said, "Do you think you can trust him not to play with his stupid little weiner?"

"I don't know. And I usually let him cum at the end of a session."

"Whaaaat?? I hardly think it's appropriate for his silly little dick to squirt goo until I have my papers."

"Hmm," she said. "Well, come over here, then." She sat me back down on the chair in front of him, and had him slide his face up under my skirt, and put his nose up to my panty-clad pussy, where he could breathe my scent. She asked him, "Are you willing to give up letting your little dick cummy-cummy today, to make Mandy happy?"

He mumbled an "mm-hm" through the ball gag.

"Was that a yes?"

"Mm-hm", he mumbled again, and nodded as well.

"Awww," she said. "That is really sweet of you." She then drilled his ass a bit with the dildo. "And are you willing to keep your grubby hands off that stupid little dick for the next few days, until your penis cage arrives?" Again he nodded, and mumbled that he agreed. Then she came around, pulled him back from under my skirt, went to one knee beside him, and wrapped an arm around his head to direct his face to look at hers. Putting her face close to his, she said, "And you knowwww... as soon as we put that cage on you... we're taking the key, right?"

He nodded. "And then... how often you get unlocked ... to enjoy a little cummy-cummy... will be completely up to us. You know this, right?" He nodded.

A few days later Jenna called me and said Michael (that was the lawyer's name) had finished preparing my documents, and also his package had arrived, and was waiting at his house. She came by my apartment that night to pick me up. I said to Davey, "Jenna will be here in a few minutes, and I hope you know you won't be allowed to put on clothes, and you should just continue with your chores there. Don't speak to Jenna unless she speaks to you. And I recommend you don't look at her, either, because if she catches you, well... if you think it hurts when I whip you, you don't EVEN wanna know what she can do."

When Jenna came over, she and I went in my bedroom and closed the door. We got me dressed, and talked; Davey could only hear our muffled voices. While in the apartment, she never said a word to Davey or even acknowledged his presence. I spied him closely to see if he would glance in her direction. He never did.

We left the apartment without a word to my hubby, and drove over to Michael's place. He had left the package unopened (like a good boy), so Jenna and I opened it, and Jenna said, "You wanna put it on him?"

I screwed up my nose and said, "Ew. No. I don't wanna touch his dick."

"Well, neither do I! Haha."

The device came with four keys, so we made sure to take those away, but then we handed him the pieces and told him to put it on himself. He didn't really know how it worked, so Jenna explained it to him, and he locked himself up for us. I chuckled to myself as I watched, thinking about how it really made no difference to me whether or not this man's dick was in chastity, but he had agreed to do it just to amuse me.

He had always called her Mistress Jenna, and Jenna wanted him to call me Miss Mandy. She liked the title 'mistress' for herself, as she played the role of the elegant, dark seductress to him, the woman who set rewards and punishments. But since I played the role of the capricious young brat, she thought 'miss' fit me better. She called him simply 'Michael', but I called him 'pindick' or ... well, basically whatever belittling nickname happened to come to me in the moment.

As we sat on Michael's sofa and looked at him kneeling on his living room floor, Jenna said, "So ... now that we have Michael's cummy-cummies completely in our control, how long do you think he should have to wait before we unlock him and let him squirt?"

"I don't know. I think once a week is MORE than often enough for an old loser like him. Hell, my hubby's been locked up for a month now."

Jenna nodded. "Once a week, to start with, sounds reasonable to me. *If* he's good, of course."

"Of course. So... he already hasn't been allowed to squirt for the last... what is it, four days?"

"Mm, yes. Four days."

"But then, we don't know for *sure* he hasn't played with himself during that time."

"Have you, Michael?"

"No, Mistress Jenna, I wouldn't do that."

"You swear?"

"I swear."

I asked, "Could you prove it in court? Beyond a reasonable doubt? Haha."

"Well," he said, "I don't think I could prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. You have only my word, and Mistress Jenna as... a character witness, I guess."

So I asked her, "Well, Mistress Jenna, would you be willing to testify on needle-dick's behalf? Hahaha."

"Ummmm," she said. "I don't think I'd agree to testify in court, but ... it is true, he is a very obedient little boy."

"Hmmm," I said. "Well... my ruling is that it doesn't really matter what he says, and, since you wouldn't go so far as to testify in court, then the last four days don't count, and he should stay in that thing for at least a week, from *today*."

Jenna nodded and said, "That sounds like a wise ruling."

"Yes," said Michael. "Thank you, your honor." He chuckled, and then Jenna and I also laughed, but then I said, "That's The Honorable Miss Mandy to you," and we all laughed again.

"Oh, by the way," I said. "Have you forbidden him to date yet? That's up to you, I mean, he's your slave... or... playmate or whatever... but I'd like to do women everywhere a favor by keeping this ugly fool away from them, hahaha."

"Well... you know... I like to give him a lot of freedom in his personal life, but... I will tell you this, Michael: If you do have any kind of date, I think you should tell me, and I will tell Miss Mandy... and I don't think she'll be pleased to hear it, and she may recommend some kind of punishment. So... you can decide if it's worth the risk to you."

"Yes, Mistress Jenna," he said. "Thank you."

I told Michael he might want to keep an ice pack in the freezer. I told him sometimes my hubby wakes up in the night in great pain because his dick is trying to get hard, and his balls ache, and an ice pack helps. I had an attack of kindness there, I don't know where that came from, hahaha.

Michael said it would be best if Davey and I signed the legal documents in his office, with him present. I asked if we could come in the next day to do that, provided Davey agreed to sign once I'd shown the papers to him. Michael said he should be free in the afternoon.

Jenna and I took the papers to her place, where I read them aloud to her. She said, "Well, even though he hasn't signed them yet, I think this calls for a celebration." She broke open some wine, and we drank the bottle, listened to music, and talked, and then I crashed there, in her bed.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers
12