Evil Slut Bride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers

"I never have laid in the bed with my wife like that... sir."

"Hahaha. Awwww. Poor hubby."

One date, a guy named Rich, said, "Do you ever get to sleep in her bed? Because I notice it's the only bed in the place."

"Um. No, sir. I sleep ... in the laundry room."

"Hahaha! Oh my god! The laundry room? Damn, dude. So ... I'm just curious ... Why do you put up with this kind of treatment from your wife?"

"Because I love her with all my heart, sir."

"Hahaha. Well... that's true love. You know what I'd do to Mandy if she was my wife, and she told me I had to sleep in the laundry room?"

"Um. No ... sir. What would ... you do?"

"Well, first, I'd grab her by the hair like this," and he slid his fingers into my hair and then closed his grasp, making me go, "Oooh."

"Then I'd pull her in close to me like this, and I'd bite her ear." He bit my ear, and I felt my upper chest go flush. "Then I'd say, 'Listen, bitch. This is my bed, too, and you better straighten up, or it'll be my bed ONLY, and YOU'LL sleep in the laundry room. Now stop bein' a demanding little brat and suck my dick." At that, Rich flung the covers off of us and pushed my head down to his erect cock. I couldn't wait to take it in my mouth, and worship it, licking, sucking, and gobbling for all I was worth, meanwhile reaching down to finger myself, knowing it would drive hubby crazy to see me submitting to a strong, forceful man like this.

I glanced up at Davey occasionally, squinting at him as I sucked especially hard, and savoring the pain on his face. After I made Rich cum, I held his jizz in my mouth. Then I shimmied across the bed, on my knees, and brought my face up to Davey's, held his nose shut so he'd open his mouth, and spit Rich's cum into it. Then I put one hand on top of Davey's head, and the other under his chin, and pushed so he'd close his mouth, and swallow. When I saw he did, I gave him a smirk and collapsed back against Rich's chest.

I said, "My hubby would never treat me like a brute like that. Would you, hubby?"

"Um. No, dear."

"Tell Rich how many times you've made me suck your dick like that."

"Um... ahem ... I, uh... I've never... made my wife... suck my dick like that... sir."

"Tell him how many times I've sucked your dick willingly."

"Um... never. Um... she's never... sucked my dick... sir."

"Tell him you love and respect your wife too much to act like a disgusting animal like that."

"I love and respect my wife too much to... act like ... a disgusting animal like that.. sir."

"Tell him that's why you'll never get a blow job from her." I smirked, and Rich chuckled, as we listened to poor Davey, who looked like he was on the verge of tears, say exactly that. Hahaha! Oh my god, I love my marriage.

Like I mentioned before, no degree of humiliation ever seemed to be enough to satisfy my obsession with controlling Davey completely, and compounding his misery. My pussy was addicted to making him suffer. I just couldn't help it! So once I'd brought one man (at a time) back to my house to fuck in front of Davey, I started to fantasize about bringing a whole group of men back, so my hubby would have to watch helplessly as I got gangbanged.

Of course I'd been gangbanged many times during the engagement period, and once since the wedding, but it was never planned. It was always a spur-of-the-moment thing. Sometimes I didn't know it was coming; a guy would say, "Let's go to my place," and when we'd get there, I'd see that he had roommates, or a group of friends who just happened to be there.

When I told Jenna I wanted to find a whole group of guys to bring to my place, she said I'd better live out that fantasy while we were still in the apartment, before I had a house, because it would be a little reckless to have too many guys knowing where I lived. So I started going out without my wedding ring on, and I would tell every guy I danced with at the clubs that I wanted to get fucked by him and all his friends. Haha. You might think any guy would jump at the chance, but it's not true. Some guys (like that guy Matt that Davey works with) are not into hooking up with total sluts. They run away, haha. That was OK with me. I was on a mission.

Still, it surprised me that it took four nights to find a guy who was up for it. (The first three nights, I didn't even fuck anyone. I just went back to Jenna's place so she could spank and whip me, and punish me for being such a naughty little tramp, hehehe!) His name was Tim. He was at the club alone, but he said he had lots of friends he was sure would be up for gangbanging a hot young married woman in front of her husband. I told him to call every guy he knew: his friends, his co-workers, his brothers if he had any, his uncles... his dad, hahaha. Whoever, I didn't give a shit.

We went to my place, while Tim called all his buddies and gave them the address. Inside, hubby was naked, and I put a collar and leash on him, and gave him his orders for the night: Stay on your hands and knees, follow anyone who grabs your leash and do anything they say, don't speak unless ordered to, crawl to the door and answer it when anyone knocks, and every time you see cum on my body anywhere, lick and suck it off.

I had already told Tim I didn't want anyone to cum inside me anywhere, so he, and every other man there, should cum on my face, or my tits, or my ass, or outside my pussy... anywhere they wanted, but just not inside me. I wanted to see my hubby cleaning up every single mess that was left on me, hahaha!

All evening long, a steady stream of men came to the door, and poor Davey would have to crawl over, with everyone able to see the black round base of his butt plug in his ass, hahaha, and his leash dragging behind him, and answer the door. He would reach up and turn the doorknob, and pull the door open, and the first thing they'd see was a naked, collared man looking up at them, haha.

But then they'd see a hot, naked little slut on the living room sofa with her legs spread wide, and a cock pounding her pussy. There were tall guys, short guys, hot guys, nerdy-looking guys, fat guys... Tim's friends, one of his cousins, and two or three older men. I don't even know who the older men were, but it didn't matter. I told them all, "I want every load of cum you've got! Squirt it on my body, I want my whole body covered in cum, because I want to see my little slave hubby here cleaning up every bit of the mess." One guy said, "How about your pretty little feet, you want cum there, too?" I said, "Oh my god, yes!"

Whenever Davey was licking cum off of me, I made him tell me how much he loved me, which he dutifully did, while the men laughed at him. And you know... a strange thing happened: I felt a fleeting glimpse of tenderness toward my husband. I realized he really DID love me. I mean... it kinda hit me that he HAD to be madly, deeply in love with me to put up with all this. I had already completely duped him into marrying me in the first place, and I'd done nothing but make a fool out of him. And yet, his devotion to me knew no bounds.

I really did feel loved. I could see the adoration in his eyes. And I have to admit, I liked it. When all the men were finally gone, I was exhausted, and I'm sure Davey was, too. His work wasn't done, but I did give him a really special treat: I took him back to my bed, and I made him lick my pussy softly until I went to sleep. But I let him sleep there in my bed, with his face between my legs.

He did have to get up for work in the morning (now he got up at 6, because he no longer had a car, and had to walk to work), and in the morning I actually felt a little bit sorry for him, because I'd kept him up late and he didn't sleep much. But I put my hands on his cheeks, as I looked at his face, looking up at me from between my thighs, and smiled and told him what a good boy he'd been, that I was really pleased with him. He smiled and said, "I'm glad, dear."

"You must be rrrreally tired."

"Yes, dear."

"Awww. Well... me, too. But of course you know I'm not gonna get up with you, right?" I yawned and stretched, and said, "I-I-I-I ... am gonna go back to sleep, hee hee. Ohhhh... it's gonna be so nice. Have a good day at work. Mwah."

"Yes, dear."

"Oh, by the way... You need to thank me for letting you sleep here in my bed last night."

"Oh, yes dear, thank you so much. Thank you soooo much, dear, for letting me sleep with you in your bed. It was so wonderful. I love you so much, thank you."

"Such a good boy. Oh... you still have your leash attached. Hahaha. Come with me." I jumped out of bed and led him into the kitchen. I looked at the calendar. "Hmmm... let's see... oh... this date [I pointed] is only... let's see, there's two weeks, and then one two three... 17 days away. So you get to ask Jeff for permission to be out of your little penis cage in 17 days. You know what? You have been suuuuuch a good boy, I'm gonna change this to a week earlier. And I'm gonna tell Jeff that unless you're really bad and fuck it up, he should say yes when you ask him. I'll tell Jenna, too."

"Oh, thank you. Thank you so much, dear. Thank you thank you thank you."

"Kiss my feet while you thank me."

"Yes, dear. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much."

"Is there any dried cum on my feet? Hahahaha!"

"No, dear."

"So you did a REALLY good job of licking off all those men's cum, huh?"

"I tried, dear."

"Hahaha. Good hubby."

Later that day, at Jenna's, I told her every detail of what happened. I was my usual chatterbox self, she was used to that, but what really raised her eyebrows was when I started going on and on about how lucky I was to have picked Davey to be the one I'd snare for a husband, because he loved me so much, and I never would have believed that was possible. I just kept saying I was soooo lucky, and it made me feel sooo good, how it was just so amazing, it blew my mind, and on and on and on.

She was like, "Oh my god, girl. If I didn't know you better, I'd think maybe... MAYbe... you were falling in love with Davey." I laughed and said, "Well... I mean... obviously I'm still, like, not attracted to him at all-"

"Oh, I know, but we're not talking about that. We're talking about love. I think you're starting to feel some love for him."

"Wow. Should I be worried? Haha."

"No. Just roll with it. If you love him, you love him. There's nothing wrong with that. And if you don't love him, you don't. But I know what you're feeling. I've had feelings for some of my subby guys. It can be pretty powerful, their devotion. Sometimes there's no real feeling in it. I mean, most of my guys are just in it to play, they just do what I tell them because it makes their dick hard. But some do fall in love with me, and sometimes, yeah... you start to feel something for them, too."

"Hmm. I guess that's what's happening."

"Did you ever think that maybe the reason you're such a sex addict is that you're always looking for love, but just never have believed you deserve it... or would ever get it?"

"Oh my god, are we in therapy now? Hahaha."

"Well, if you do love Davey, just don't ever tell him so. He might start to feel there's hope for you two to have a normal marriage, and you know you don't want that. Plus by now... the truth is, he probably couldn't handle a normal marriage anyway. You've already got him conditioned to be totally submissive to you. You know what would happen if all that suddenly changed, and you didn't control him anymore?"

"What?"

"He'd want his old wife back. Hahaha. He would, I'm serious. And if he didn't get her back, he'd look for someone else to dominate him."

"Hahaha. Well, don't worry. That's not gonna happen."

"I know." She smiled at me.

"And you know I couldn't have done all this without you, too."

"Yes, I know that, too."

"I love you," I said, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you, too, hun. And, am I happy that you have a man who loves you so much? Yes, I am. Am I happy that you might possibly love him a little, too. Sure, why not. I don't really care, but sure. I'm happy for you, not him. Hahaha."

When Jenna and I started doing some house-hunting, we found out that to buy a nice enough place, we were going to need more than Davey's income. I had started doing some camming at Jenna's apartment, on the cam girl site, but I hadn't put much time into it yet. I did pretty well; I was already getting some regular fans, but I would only go on for an hour or so at a time, at random times. So Jenna said I needed to really start putting in some hours. Since I was doing it at her place, and she was usually there, she would come on cam with me sometimes, too. When she and I would get the paddles out, or make out on cam, and stuff like that, it would rain tips in the room. It was great! But she said I shouldn't have her on with me all the time, because if she came and went, guys would tune in hoping to see her. But if we were always on together, guys would get bored with it.

One evening we decided to surprise Davey. Jenna went over to my apartment by herself. When she parked outside the building, she called Davey. He must have been surprised as hell to see her name come up on his phone, hahaha! He answered, and she said, "I'm right outside, Davey. Let me in."

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

When he let her in, she said, "Mandy and I have a surprise for you, Davey. I want you to sit here at the kitchen table."

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"Look, we brought your computer back. This is to be used for one thing, and one thing only. See this slip of paper?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"It has a username and password on it. We bought you a membership to a website. You see your username is PussyWhippedHubby. Now let me show you the site." She already had a browser up, and had already put in the url for my room on the cam site. Once the laptop was connected to the internet, she refreshed the browser, and there I was... Davey's wife, naked on screen, stimulating my pussy with a vibrating hitachi wand. Jenna said Davey's mouth dropped open and his eyes were big as saucers. Hahaha.

"You see the link to her room is bookmarked. It's the only bookmark you have, because it's the only site you're allowed to go to. If I ever check your history and find out you've been anywhere else, or used this computer for ANYTHING except watching Mandy in her cam room, we'll just take this computer away from you. Not to mention whatever other severe punishment you'll have coming.

"Now here are the rules: You may never type a thing. You can watch and listen, but you are never to type anything, unless Mandy private-messages you and demands that you respond. Sometimes she might message you, because ... oh, I don't know... maybe she just wants to tease you that she's having so much fun making all these men cum from jacking off to her, and knowing her hubby is watching, too, but he can't touch himself or even get a hard-on without pain, hahaha! But unless her message demands a response, you are just to read it and not answer."

Jenna had also brought a piece of cardboard we cut, which was exactly half the size of the laptop monitor. She told Davey, "You're allowed - well, actually required - one hour on at a time. One hour on, and one hour off. You should sit here and watch and listen, and not get up for one hour. Then you should cover up this part of the screen, like so." She covered half the screen with the piece of cardboard, so Davey couldn't see my cam image. "You can leave the volume on, but keep the screen covered, and then get up from the chair, and go do your chores. You can look at the screen to see if Mandy has PM'd you, but otherwise, that's when you take an hour off. When that hour is up, you sit back down here, and uncover the screen, and do an hour on. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"One hour on, and one hour off. Keep this computer up and running all the time, except when you're gone for work, and if Mandy is up all night camming, you'll still do one hour on, and one hour off. During the hours off, you can sleep, but set an alarm to wake you up in an hour. If it's bedtime and she's not on, you can go to bed and sleep all night. But as soon as you get up, check to see if she's on. Whenever you come home from work, first thing you do is check to see if she's on."

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"Good boy. Now I'm gonna text Mandy and tell her you're watching."

In the next moment, they saw me on screen checking my phone. I PM'd Davey (or PussyWhippedHubby, hahaha) and said, "tell me u love me and thank me for letting u watch me work"

I felt my pussy get wet as soon as I saw "PussyWhippedHubby" flash on my screen. I opened his message and it said "i love u dear, thank u so much for letting me watch u work"

Davey saw me read it and say, "Oh my god," and start fingering my clit. Jenna said, "Hahaha. Look at that little tramp, Davey. She's turned on making her hubby sit here and watch her naked on cam. Hahaha. Aren't you lucky to be married to such a little slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"Do you really think you're lucky to be married to Mandy?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna, I do."

"You love your wife soooo much, don't you, Davey?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna, I do."

"Such a good little hubby." She patted his head. "OK. Why don't you get down on your hands and knees before I go, and kiss my feet, and thank me for being such a good friend to you and your wife."

After he did so, she had him return to his chair, and for a few minutes, she gave him a little tease by resting one hand on top of the back of his chair, and the other on the tabletop, and leaning in so her head was beside his. She allowed her hair to fall against the side of his head, and nonchalantly rested a breast against his shoulder. They watched the screen together, while Jenna said things like, "Mmmm. Look how eager she is to please those strange men", or "Just think, dozens of strangers are strrrrrooooking their big, hard dicks watching your wife", or "Mandy loooooves making men cum, doesn't she?"

Then she did something really naughty, which I did NOT give her permission to do. But I loved it anyway, haha. She started to rub her breasts through her top, and go, "mmmmm... your wife is making me hot, Davey." Then she slipped a hand under the waistband of her skirt, and down into her panties. She fingered herself a little, and let her mouth fall open while she watched me. She went, "hhhhh..." right beside Davey's head. Hahaha, poor guy. Then she reached into her pussy with two fingers, and brought some of her juices out. She brought her fingers right up to my husband's nose, and rubbed them on his nostrils. Later she said she was just gonna do that and leave, but she was so turned on, she kept watching me, and she fingered herself some more. She kept applying more juices to Davey's nose every few seconds, and breathing more and more heavily. She was driving my poor hubby crazy, with her head right beside his.

She started to cum, going, "Oh! Oh! Oh!! Ohhhhh!!" loudly, practically in Davey's ear, and bringing more and more of her juices out to rub on my husband's face. She was doing it so furiously that she got sloppy with it, maybe hitting his nose, maybe his lips, or his cheeks. It no longer mattered. Finally she said, "Ohh, god!" and whipped her skirt and panties down past her hips to the tops of her thighs. She grabbed Davey's hair with one hand and held his head steady while she used four fingers to scoop out as much pussy juice as she could, and smeared it all over his face. But even that wasn't enough, so she grabbed his hair with both hands, pulled him out of the chair, and pushed him to his knees. She scooted up to him, lined up her hips, and thrust her crotch right in his face, and humped his nose, rubbing her pussy up and down on it, and cumming more.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers