Evil Slut Bride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dear."

He slid the door closed, and I said, "See, Mom? See how obedient he is? Like I said, I have him totally pussywhipped, and he still loves me as much as he always has."

She sighed. "Well, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Do you love *him*? Because... if you do... how could you do this to him? And if you don't... well..."

"Well... I don't know, Mom. To be honest, I don't know."

"You don't *know* if you love him or not??"

"No, I don't. But it doesn't matter. He loves me. He adores me. That's good enough for me. I *do* love that he's my slave, though. Hahaha."

"Oh, lord," Mom said, as she slapped her hand to her forehead again.

"Anyway, when Davey comes out here, I need you to play along when I ask him some questions."

She sighed. "Oh kayyyy."

After Davey served us our plates, and refreshed our wine, I made him stand a couple feet behind me, where he couldn't see my face. I said, "Davey, remember when we were engaged, and I found out you'd been looking at porn?"

"Yes, dear."

"And remember how I told Mom about it, and she suggested I should put a chastity device on you until the wedding, so you couldn't jerk off?" I winked at Mom as I took a bite of my salad. Mom's eyes got a little wider, but she didn't give the game away, haha.

"Yes, dear."

"Well," I said, munching, "what she doesn't know is that I've kept the thing on you, so ..." I wiped my mouth with my napkin, then took a sip of my wine. "Why don't you go ahead and pull your pants down, so she can see how I've got your dick caged up."

"Um... yes, dear."

"No need to be embarrassed, Jenna and Jeff have already seen you in that thing plenty of times. No big deal for Mom to see it, too."

"Yes, dear."

I didn't look back at Davey, but I knew he was complying.

"Why don't you tell Mom how many times we've had sex."

"Um... once."

I laughed. "Tell her how many times we're gonna have sex in the future."

"Uh... zero."

"Tell her how much you love me, Davey."

"I ... I love ... my wife... Candice. I love her very-"

"Ah-ah! I want you to call her Mom from now on. Don't call her Candice anymore."

"Yes, dear, I'm sorry. I love my wife very much... Mom. I love her with all my heart. She means the world to me. She's my everything. I adore my wife... Mom."

"Awwww. You're such a sweet hubby. So good to me. So obedient. And ... so horny. Haha! Right? Are you horny, Davey?"

"Yes, dear," he answered, with a whimper in his voice.

"Tell Mom you know your wife has sex with other men, and tell her how it drives you crazy with jealousy, and horniness, but you will still always love me no matter what."

"I know my wife has sex with other men, Mom, but... and it drives me crazy with jealousy... and... horniness... but... I still love her ... I'll *always* love her... no matter what."

"Tell her Jeff's your supervisor at Feedler."

"Jeff is my supervisor at Feedler, Mom."

"Tell her how Jeff keeps an eye on you for me at work, makes sure you're a good little boy there, too, like you are at home."

Hahaha! I went on and on like this, making hubby confess to my mother all our dirty secrets. I was able to whisper to Mom that she should express her approval, and say "Oh, well, that is very good" and "Well, I'm glad you're being such a good little hubby for my daughter", and things like that. Davey might have heard some of what I was whispering, but it didn't matter. The point was he knew he wasn't gonna have to pretend to Mom that we led a normal life.

Later that evening, Mom got to hear Davey saying, "Yes, dear", "Yes, Mistress Jenna", "Yes, sir", and "Yes, Mom", as he continued to cater to the four of us while we sat on my huge sectional couch in the living room, and I snuggled up with Jeff.

After that night, I felt great! I knew I could just be myself, and order Davey about, and make him obey my friends, too, especially Jenna of course, right in front of Mom. And make him obey Mom, too. I told her to feel free to make any demands she wanted on my hubby. At first she didn't take much advantage, plus if I saw she needed something, I usually made the demand on Davey anyway.

That all changed over the next year, though. The first thing that happened was Jenna decided to give up her apartment and just move into our house. (When I say "our" I mean my house... and Jenna's! Haha. I always considered her my co-owner anyway.) She offered to pay one-third of the expenses: the house payment, the utilities, etc. I said, "Don't be silly, you don't have to pay anything! This is already your house!"

She said, "That's exactly WHY I should pay my share. I'm not gonna freeload off of you, and besides, my expenses are gonna be less now than they were in the apartment. So it's a great deal for me."

She had gotten a brilliant idea, too: She was gonna turn most of the basement into a dungeon for her and her "playmates", as she always called them. Sessions with playmates was still how she made most of her money, but rather than turn our "shoe closet" (the empty bedroom upstairs) into her play area, she decided the basement would be much better. She had all kinds of equipment built to outfit it, taking up most of the space.

Then she put some room dividers up. One closed off the laundry area. Before all this, we'd given Davey a dresser, and a crappy little canvas wardrobe, for his clothes, and a desk and chair, where he could sit and watch me camming on his computer. But now Jenna moved the desk and dresser out, made him stuff all his clothes in the wardrobe, and used room dividers

near the shower and toilet to close off an itty-bitty space to put Davey's cot and wardrobe in. I laughed when I saw it. The three of us were standing down there, and I noticed Davey's laptop on his bed, so I asked Jenna, "So what's he gonna do now, sit on the cot and watch me cam?"

She said, "Yeah. You notice I have it up against the wall, and I gave him a couple more pillows, so he can lie on the cot and prop himself against the wall. I told him to put his laptop on his crotch while he watches you, 'cause that will just torment his little penis more to have that hard, warm laptop resting on his cage, hahaha!"

I heard a slight whimper from my hubby's throat, as I laughed. I told him to drop to the floor and crawl to Jenna's feet, and kiss them as he thanked her for her endless kindness and thoughtfulness to him. Jenna was drinking a big latte, or cappuccino, or something she got from Starbucks. She bought one EVERY time she passed by that place, I mean that stuff to her was like cocks for me: She couldn't pass one up, haha! So while Davey was on the floor kissing her feet and thanking her, she said, "Oh, you're welcome, Davey. I was thinking, though... I know a way you could repay me for my kindness and generosity. Would you like to hear it?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"Well, you know... I spend a lot of money on Starbucks. You know these coffees are not cheap, and I get several a week. I mean, sometimes I get two or three in one day. So I was thinking... your bus pass costs, what, 30 or 40 bucks a month? Maybe if you stopped taking the bus to work, Mandy could give me the money she usually spends on that, and that would really help me a lot, so I could afford all these coffees."

Hahahaha! What a bitch. Like she had trouble affording Starbucks.

"What do you think, Davey?" she said. "Would you be willing to walk to work, instead of taking the bus, so I can keep enjoying my coffees? Would you do that for Mistress Jenna?"

Hahaha! Oh my god. It was gonna take Davey an hour - each way! - to walk to Feedler from the house. And I assumed that would include winter, which, if you know anything about Trentstown, you know our winters are no picnic. Hahaha. Oh my god, I loved it.

Davey said, "Yes, Mistress Jenna, I will do that for you."

"Awww. Thank you, Davey, you're such a good boy," she said.

About a month later, I handed Jenna 38 dollars and she said, "What's this for?"

"For your Starbucks, ya little spoiled brat." (How ironic for ME to call HER that, huh? Haha.)

"My Starbucks? What do you mean?"

"It's the bus pass money."

"Oh. Hahaha. Oh, I don't care about that, keep it."

12