Evil Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shouting for Kyle, he soon appeared and got that deer in the headlights look. He figured that Patti was here to talk to their mom about their sexual encounters.

"Kyle, look what Patti brought you." Holding up the loaf of zucchini bread.

Karli ushered them into the living room so they could sit down.

After a long pause, Patti spoke, "Kyle, I brought over a loaf of zucchini bread I made last night for you to try."

Karli said, "How about I make some ice tea and we can try the bread."

As Karli left for the kitchen, Kyle flashed Patti a look, with a shrug of his shoulders. Patti wasn't good at reading body language, but sensed that Kyle was uncomfortable with her being here.

No sooner had Karli returned with the tea and sliced bread, when Lyle appeared.

"Lyle, you're just in time to try some of our neighbor's zucchini bread."

"Wow, that should be a treat, tell us Patti what's your secret in making bread?"

"No secret, just zucchini, spices, flour and so on."

Patti could sense that Lyle would try to humiliate her in front of his mom and brother. The devious look on his face concerned her especially when Kyle started fidgeting. Her stomach got a queasy feeling of impending doom.

After taking the first bite of bread, Karli commented how good it was and asked, "Patti would you share your recipe with me?" Lyle made a slurping sound as he did an exaggerated lip lick with his tongue. She knew now that Lyle would embarrass her.

"Yes Patti, share with my mom your secret ingredient that gives it that lip smacking taste."

Patti's face flushed, as she knew Lyle wanted her to tell about fucking herself with the zucchini just to humiliate her in front of his mom.

Just as Patti stammered and started to get up to leave, Lyle commented, "No need to be embarrassed Patti, my mom watched the video of you with the zucchini."

Patti felt as if a knife went through her stomach as she thought, His mom watched the video. Oh, my god, I'm fucked for good. How can I ever show my face again?

"Who else saw that video Lyle?" she said, shaking with anger.

"No one else except my mom and brother."

"Tell my mom how good that zucchini felt in your pussy. She couldn't believe you liked the one in your ass."

Karli and Kyle looked as if they were being held captive by Lyle's evil self and could not look at Patti directly.

Lyle looking directly at Patti sniffed the bread, "Is this bread made with your pussy juice in it? Maybe that's the secret ingredient."

Patti putting her head down in shame started to cry. How could she be so stupid, this teenager is totally humiliating me in front of his mother and brother? My life is over, Patti thought.

Lyle got up and came over to her, at first, she thought he would apologize, but he told her to remove her clothes.

"No, I can't get naked in front of your mom." She sniffled. "I just can't."

"You can and you will if you know what's good for you."

She wondered what he was talking about, but she didn't want to find out. She looked at Karli hoping she would intercede on her behalf.

She just stared at Patti and said, "Please do as he says, for your own good."

Kyle just nodded in agreement; Lyle clearly was in control of both of them. Why were they afraid of Lyle? What power did he have over his own mom?

Patti rose and shakily started removing her clothes as tears ran down her cheeks and neither Karli nor Kyle prevented Lyle from insisting on her continuing.

After she had finally removed all her clothes, Lyle applauded. She stood trembling naked in the presence of them all, waiting for the next humiliation.

"There, that wasn't so hard was it? You know you enjoy showing off your pretty body for us. "

Lyle commanded that she turn around slowly so they could examine her body.

"Mom, what do you think about her bush, should we remove it or just trim it like yours?"

Karli stood up and came closer to Patti; she put her hand on her bushy pussy and felt her fingers push through her coarse brown pubic hair.

"Well now I know she is not a real blonde, I think it should be bald."

"Kyle, what's your vote? Trim or bald?"

Patti looked at Kyle, hoping for pity, or at least have him put a stop to this. Kyle voted for bald, much to her surprise. Why do they want my pussy bald?

"Mom, take her to the bathroom and make it bald."

Karli took Patti's hand and led her to the bathroom. Lyle following along so he could video the process.

Patti hoped she would be alone with Karli so she could ask what the fuck was going on and why was she allowing Lyle to do this to her.

Lyle used a video camera to capture her pussy being violated by his mom. Karli used an electric trimmer and removed her pubic hair down to the skin. She had to tell Patti to quit shaking several times because she didn't want to cut her clit off. Lyle zoomed in for a close-up of the clippers going close to her clit, he joked it was for insurance purposes.

Try as she might, her pussy was getting wet; having her pussy prodded and shaved with an audience was something she never experienced before. It was almost erotic having this much attention on her pussy.

It did not go unnoticed by Lyle; he ran his finger over her wet lips and put it in his mouth, telling Kyle how tasty her juices are. He offered a lick to Kyle, but he declined.

"It will be red and sore for a few days Patti; maybe you will want to shave it yourself in the shower when you get home and follow up with moisturizer." Offered Karli.

Patti could see her red and swollen pussy in the mirror, not something she ever considered doing to herself.

After they returned to the living room, Lyle said, "Look everyone what a beautiful looking bald pussy Patti has now."

Both Karli and Kyle agreed it was a beautiful looking pussy.

Once it was over Lyle was no longer interested and said Patti could go home now.

He took her by the hand and led her still naked to the door and told her to go home and shower. Patti started to panic, she can't go outside naked.

She was going to protest but thought, let me get the fuck out of here before he wants to do something else to me."

It was broad daylight, and she had to walk across the front lawns to get home. She looked to Karli and Kyle to offer her clothes back, nothing, they just stared at her as Lyle almost pushed her out the door.

Not only was she naked but her pussy was bald, how much more naked could she be? The thought of running home naked was worse than it was; no one appeared to notice as she ran home.

Safely back home she started shaking and crying, it's the worst feeling. She could not stop thinking about what had just happened to her. Maybe after a shower, I will feel better. She almost drained all the hot water just standing in the shower trying to calm down.

After a few glasses of wine, she finally relaxed. She stood in front of her mirror and looked at her poor red, swollen bald pussy. The thought that they thought it was beautiful was interesting to her. I do have a beautiful pussy.

Chapter 5

Several days had passed, and she finally felt enjoyment going back out in the yard. She listened and hearing no twins, felt it was safe to work in the garden. She stared at the zucchini growing, remembering how much she enjoyed the cock shaped vegetable in her pussy.

The sound of a leaf blower next door broke her concentration. Someone was walking around with it, revving it at different intervals. She would need a step stool or ladder to peer over the fence, even on tiptoes her five-foot five frame could not see over the six-foot fence.

It stopped as she tried to peer between the fence slats to see who was using it.

"Hey, neighbor looking for me?" called out Lyle.

Before she could answer, he was coming through her gate with someone else. Good, she figured, he would try nothing with a stranger around.

Lyle introduced her to Pedro, their gardener. Pedro was an older, weathered worn Mexican man who apparently did not speak much English as Lyle kept talking to him in Spanish.

She under stood just one word, the "Si" as Pedro responded to Lyle's question.

Lyle looked at her and asked, "Do you speak Spanish?"

She shook her head in a no response.

"I was telling Pedro about your garden and how you grew "calabacin", zucchini and I asked if he wanted to see it."

He said Si, yes.

Lyle pointed to the end of the yard where the garden was and they started towards it.

Turning to Patti, "Aren't you going to show us your garden."

They all stood around looking at the garden while Pedro and Lyle continued a conversation in Spanish. Lyle was making jesters with his hands and occasionally pointing to things in the garden.

All she could do is smile as Pedro pointed at her and talking with Lyle. He apparently did not believe something Lyle was telling him. Pedro made several references to calabacín which started to worry her.

What was Lyle telling him? Finally, she figured it out; he was telling Pedro about her and the zucchini. She could feel her face going flush; oh, my god was he telling Pedro about her fucking herself with a zucchini?

Lyle pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and waved it in front of Pedro. Pedro nods yes in agreement.

She just knew Lyle was up to no good, she could feel his evilness brewing.

Finally, Lyle says, "Patti, Pedro doesn't believe you like to fuck yourself with a zucchini; I bet him twenty dollars you do."

She just looked at Lyle in disbelief.

"Patti, either you prove him wrong or I'll show him and the entire garden center your video."

She didn't know what to do. That knife feeling returned in her gut, the twins their mom and now the Mexican gardener. Her knees felt weak, she started to shake, and then Lyle told Pedro to pick a nice grande calabacín for her.

Lyle held her arm tightly as he guided her back to the patio. Pedro following with her new green lover.

"Strip and show Pedro your pretty bald pussy before you start. He said he never saw a Coñito Calvo before. "

She started shaking and told Lyle no fucking way was she going to show Pedro anything. She was defiant until Lyle reminded her of the video collection he had of her and her vegetable friends.

Patti felt like a common street slut now. This was the lowest act she could ever imagine being forced to do, especially over a twenty-dollar bet. She slowly removed her top exposing her now tan breasts to the gardener who pointed and said something to Lyle.

Apparently, he had asked if he could fondle them and Lyle said Si, Si. Pedro reached out and felt her tits, rubbing his callused fingers around her areola. At first, she warded off his hand, she didn't want to enjoy it but she did. By the time, she removed her shorts her pussy was already wet and ready for the zucchini.

Lyle wiped her lips and held up his fingers for Pedro to sniff. He made an ok nod, as he approved her scent. Well, at least my pussy smells good for the gardener, she thought.

Lyle brought the zucchini up to her pussy and rubbed it at the entrance several times before handing it to her to insert. It went in so effortlessly even she was amazed.

Patti started to slide it in and out, then Lyle reminded her to tell the zucchini how much she loved having it in her pussy.

"Fuck me zucchini with your big green cock ... I love you fucking me so much... Pedro do you love my bald pussy?"

She continued sliding the zucchini in and out then asked if Pedro could to rub her clit and pull her nipples. Lyle had to translate her request so Pedro could help her climax.

Lyle once again seized the opportunity to record her loving her zucchini with Pedro's help.

Finishing one of her best orgasms, she was startled to realize how much she loved an audience while she was masturbating. A complete stranger watching her fuck herself with a common garden vegetable made it more erotic than ever.

I'm becoming ... no I am a slutty exhibitionist, I can't fight the urge to comply with Lyle's evil ideas. She thought.

Lyle told her how much Pedro enjoyed her wanton exhibition of fucking herself, but he wanted to know if she wanted a real cock. Pedro was so turned on he didn't wait for an answer and pulled his hard cock out and motioned for her to take it.

"No, no...no tell him I don't do cocks, Lyle."

Some Spanish conversation between Lyle and Pedro ended up with Pedro putting his swollen cock away. She didn't have to understand Spanish to understand how pissed Pedro was at having his cock rejected.

Lyle continued to talk to him, probably telling him she was a vegetable loving wacko. Pedro looked dejected but told Lyle that he enjoyed seeing his first Coñito Calvo. She felt relief that Lyle just didn't let Pedro force her to suck him off or rape her. He could have, or they both could have raped her and she would have been powerless to stop them.

Then they left her still naked on the lounge chair without saying another word. Not a thank you, fuck off, nothing showing they appreciated her performance. She at least got a compliment on her bald pussy.

Chapter 6

Summer was ending, the twins went off to college and things went back to normal or at least a new normal for her. She tried several times to talk to Karli, but they never seemed to connect. She wanted to find out the story about her and the twins, why Lyle seemed in control of her and Kyle.

So many questions and no answers. The garden was finished for the season and so no more fresh zucchini for the year. The whole zucchini thing was so bizarre she was both glad it was over and sad it ended. She replaced it with a new omnibot vibrator. It's not green, but does the job and it even has a phone app.

She decided to keep up with her bald pussy look, shaving it once a week to please the twins in the future.

A special thanks to Shy_Girl_whore for editing the story.

12