Evilena Meets Zatanna

Story Info
An illusionist faces a hypnoteuse.
2.6k words
4.37
32.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : In a parody comic book universe, a darkly beautiful illusionist faces an irresistible, blond hypnoteuse. One must succumb.


Believe it or not, even sexy superheroines have to make a living. Oh, sure, super powers COULD bring you untold wealth, but in the real world you have to declare the income on your 1040 or the IRS will investigate you.

Even though Superman could squeeze coal into diamondsall day, if Clark Kent started spending more income than a reporter could logically earn ..... the IRS audit letter would soon be in the mail.

And even a gorgeous superheroine who DOESN'T have a secret identity , MUST pay her taxes. It's just the right thing , for a righteous superhero, to do.

Zatanna , the comely, raven haired, illusionist (and JLA crime fighter) was working her Saturday night floor show at one of Las Vegas' biggest casinos, to packed houses. That was how SHE kept the IRS "wolf" from her door. The rest of the time she was a fishnet, top hat, and tuxedo wearing heroine who had magical, crime fighting powers. But this week she was a well paid casino entertainer.

As the sexy sorceress was reaching the big finale of today's early performance , her JLA communicator buzzed and she hurried through the magical illusion that she was doing and headed toward back stage, without even showing the audience her "signature" final illusion. She had to answer that call. When the JLA rang, it's members answered.

" Zatanna here," she whispered into her magic wand shaped communicator, " What's up?"

" Hey Zee, I just wanted to warn you that Evilena has been spotted in the Las Vegas area , and let you know that she's apparently been targeting superheroines. She's turned our best into thieves, and who knows WHAT else, and so far there seems to be nothing we can do to stop her." She recognized the voice as belonging to The Batman.

" Well, she's NO magician, and my magical powers certainly would protect me against a mere mortal woman. I may even go out on a hunt for the villainess," the crime fighting enchantress responded, " She'd be no match for me."

"Jeez Zee, don't get yourself in trouble", the Dark Knight chided," I'll be out there as soon as I finish up the case I'm working on now, and then we can tackle her together. I'll send you some digital pix of her so you will know what she looks like. I know you two haven't faced each other before."

The beautiful, raven haired heroine hesitated a moment , then spoke, " OK BW, I'll wait for you, two heads ARE better than one.

She walked thoughtfully back to her well appointed dressing room, and lowered her sexy body into a plush, overstuffed chair, to rest between shows, her mind bouncing back and forth between her responsibilities as a JLA heroine and an A list performer in casino country. Soon her eyes closed and she was taking a little, rejuvenating nap. She'd check out those pictures later.

As she slowly awakened to a knock on her door, she heard " Last Call Ms. Zatara, the second show starts in five minutes. Everybody on stage." It was the stage manager shouting instructions.

She stood up and quickly checked her appearance in the full length mirror. The illusionist's eyes took in her own lush figure, long legs, and beautiful visage. She smoothed her tuxedo jacket, and straightened the bow tie that accentuated the bustier under her silken, tailed jacket. A final flip of her head and her long, black hair fell perfectly into place. She made sure her fishnet stockings were on straight as she slipped back in to her black high heels, which had slipped off during her nap. She picked up her top hat from an end table and put it on her head at just the right, rakish angle.

Superheroines are supposed to be modest, but Zatanna was VERY pleased at the way she looked. " Damn, I AM hot, " she muttered as she turned, tapped her top hat, and walked toward the stage.

The first bars of her theme music floated through the large show room in the casino.

Zatanna Zatara, illusionist and performer extraordinaire took the stage.

To orchestral flourishes and drum rolls Zee made flowers, rabbits, doves, handkerchiefs, chickens, puppies, kittens and tall shapely stage assistants disappear and appear at her command.

But, these were mere theatrical illusions. Zatanna was a REAL magician with occult, supernatural powers. All she had to do was say an incantation BACKWORDS and the words would become reality. But that didn't make for much of a floor show. She had to learn STAGE magic from her father, as she grew up, to keep audiences satisfied. And, her fans, KNOWING she had real magical powers, never quite knew what was real and what was mere trickery.

She saved the REAL magic for her Justice League crime fighting duties.

Tonight she was WOWING the audience. They were awed by her illusions and fascinated by her beauty. Cheers followed each trick and, as she looked across the seats she could see every member of the audience adored her. She smiled her best seductive smile. All the men wanted her and all the women wanted to BE her.

As a deft performer,she also was scanning the crowd for the an attractive member of her audience. It was the normal grand finale of her stage act, to take an unsuspecting audience member and make her "disappear" as a show stopping, ultimate, trick at the end of each performance. But this last trick was REAL magic. Other magicians used boxes with false floors, walls or mirrors to do this illusion. But Zatanna merely said the words, "raeppaer ni ym gnisserd moor" ( reappear in my dressing room, backwards) and the volunteer DID vanish from stage, in full view of everyone. No box, no curtains, no slight of hand, they just popped out of existence.

She had them reappear in her dressing room so that she could privately thank them for cooperating, and give each one a souvenir or autograph to remember the night that they became a Las Vegas "star."

Tonight, as she scanned the audience , she immediately knew who the evening's "volunteer" would be. A GORGEOUS, young, blond woman sat third row, center, and seemed to be enjoying herself, watching the show. The audience, thought Zatanna, would LOVE her.

As the show neard it's conclusion she asked for a member of the audience to help with her last trick, and even though the blond DIDN'T raise her hand, Zee sent out two attractive assistants to escort the attractive woman, whom she had already chosen, on to the stage.

As the blond was escorted to center stage , Zee immediately knew that she had made the right choice. You could almost hear an audible gasp as the gallery caught sight of the beautiful "volunteer." Although a bit shorter than Zatanna , she was well build, athletic and amazingly beautiful. Long blond hair, thigh high black boots, a short, black dress.... she was a teenagers wet dream, a grown man's fantasy ... and a wife's worst nightmare.

The two women smiled at each other and Zatanna whispered in the woman's ear. " You won't be hurt in any way, please just wait for me in my dressing room and I'll be there right after the show."

With that she said, in a loud stage voice, so the audience could hear, " Welcome dear and thank you for helping out. What's your name, beautiful lady?"

The blond replied in a soft, yet audible, voice as sweet as honey, and as silken as a magazine centerfolds lingerie, " My name is Lena, and I've been looking forward to meeting you, Miss Zatara."

A moment's more banter and Zatanna moved to the front of the stage and said sotto voice, with a flourish of her magic wand, "reappear ni ym gnisserd moor," and the gorgeous blond faded out of existence.

The audience went nuts.

Theme

And Zatanna Zatara, Las Vegas' highest paid illusionist walked off the stage, to thundering applause.

A few curtain calls, bows, and blown kisses and the show was finally over.

The dark beauty then walked quickly to her dressing room. She didn't like to keep her "co-stars" waiting too long, some were really effected by their magical journey and she wanted to calm Lena, should she have been disturbed by her "transporter-like" journey from the stage to Zee's dressing room.

She opened the door and smiled. Her "volunteer" didn't seem to be AT ALL afraid. In fact, she was lounging in the gigantic, overstuffed chair with a big smile on her face.

Zee laughed, and walked close to the blond. " Nice to see you weren't negatively effected by your trip. Thanks SO much for helping out. Would you like an autograph or one of my posters to take home with you?"

The sexy blond smiled a smoldering, seductive smile and said in her silken voice. " If it's OK with you, I'd just like a little kiss to remember the night, I told you I was looking fore\ward to meeting you.You are so beautiful Zatanna , I've had my eye on you for some time."

Zee was SO heterosexual. But , she thought, should she EVER decide to change teams in the battle of the sexes, this blond would be the sort of woman who's team she would join. With a a slow intake of breath, she whispered..." Sure, but then you MUST go... and again, my dear, thank you." She tried to maintain her best professional composure.

The sultry blond stood, as they moved close together , then with a tentative, halting embrace their lips met. The kiss lasted MUCH longer than Zatara had envisioned, but finally they drew slowly apart, and at the last moment , with a pixie like smile, the blond darted her tongue out and licked the upper lip of the beautiful illusionist.

Zatanna's heart started to beat faster, and her stomach did a a flip. No ... her stomach did a three minute rhythmic gymnastics floor routine WITH colored ribbons. She was lost for words. She looked questioningly into the blond's beautiful, green eyes, not knowing whether to kiss her again, or to back away.New, confusing feelings were rapidly filling her mind.

The sensual blond spoke softly to her... " don't say a word... just keep looking into my eyes.... LOOK. That was so nice ... and we can do it again ...we WILL do it again ... but ONLY if you keep looking deeply into my eyes... you can't speak ...you don't WANT to speak ... you can only look into my eyes and LISTEN ... all you can do right now is look into my deep, hypnotic green eyes and lose yourself in their depths..... lose yourself in my eyes ... keep looking ... and lose yourself ... in my deep ... compelling ... hypnotic eyes....look Zatanna ....looook ..."

Zee felt her breathing slow as her body started to relax while the words washed over her like a warm, slow, soft, powerful, ocean wave. And as the blond slowly reached toward the paralyzed illusionist, Zatara felt soft, warm fingers caressing her temples, moving in slow, erotic circles, kneading ... stroking... massaging... sending repeated waves of relaxation crashing through her mind ... washing all thoughts away.

" That's it my beautiful pet ... now you are falling into my eyes.... falling ... and you can't stop. The irresistible... powerful ... gravity of my hypnotic gaze makes you fall ... fall ... fall deeper into my eyes.... and you don't want to stop yourself ... you CAN'T stop yourself from falling .... into .... my .... eyes....deeper and deeper .... into my eyes......."

Her voice droned on, irresistibly hypnotic, seductively powerful, drawing Zatanna further and further under her powerful spell.

With a simple phrase Zee could escape, or even imprison this woman. But she couldn't find the strengh to whisper a single word. All she could do is gaze helplessly into those beautiful, mesmerizing, deep green eyes.

With a graceful gesture of her hand, the blond hypnotist, whispered..." Closer... come even closer ...keep looking .. let your erotic thoughts of me fill your mind ... chasing away all other thoughts ... just you and I .... my voice ... my eyes ... and you ... and .... Evilena..."

The word Evilena set off an alarm within the depths of Zatanna's brain. Evilena ... watch out for Evilena ... someone had TOLD her that ... not long ago. But it was an alarm promptly ignored.

Evilena softly kissed her captive again, their bodies so close that Zee could smell the scent of her perfume "Hypnotic Poison," and now, even the fragrances filling her senses were plunging her deeper under Evilena's power.

"You see nothing but my eyes ... you hear nothing but my voice ... and my voice is saying words that are BECOMING your thoughts ... my words ... my commands....become your own thoughts.... and you can't resist your OWN thoughts can you .. so you can't resist my commands..... you can't resist my words ... you can't resist Evilena.."

This time the sound of that name didn't even raise the slightest of concerns. After all ... she couldn't resist Evilena....

" Now listen carefully my pet, my name ... Evilena ... is a hypnotic trigger for you ... every time YOU say Evilena you will fall deeper and deeper under my hypnotic control ..." The hypnoteuse smiled, and, almost as an afterthought added to the post hypnotic suggestion, "and also, my dear, every time you say my name you will fall deeper and deeper in love with me. Evilena MEANS, i love you ...i worship you ... i am yours .. i am your slave .... SO many meanings yet all the same... you love... you worship ... you OBEY Evilena....now my pet...let's say my name .....together "

Zatanna opened her mouth to repeat her trigger phrases, but so deep was her trance that they escaped as almost whispers... so soft....

" Evilena.."

And at the same time Evilena repeated her own name in her hypnotic voice, the duet of the voices plunging Zatanna deeper and deeper under her hypnotic control.

"Repeat my name..."

" Evilena."

"Again my pet...louder this time..."

"Evilena," Zatanna spoke feeling her pussy moisten at the mere sound of her captor's name.

"And what does my name MEAN"

"It means i worship you ... i am yours ... i am your slave .... i love you ...."

"Oh that's SO nice , my helpless little pet.... so now ... you may say it again... say my name again..."

Evilena .....Evilena.....Evilena ..... EVILENA ...EVILENA..." With each repetition Zatanna's voice sounded more pleading ... more helpless....more erotically charged.

And each time she said it she shook a bit, every time a bit nearer to orgasm. The mere repitition of Evilena's now name filling her with growing desire .

"Poor little superheroine.... every time you say my name you feel yourself moisten with MORE sexual feelings ... each time you say my name the desire increases.....but you can't stop saying my name because you love me so.... it's your mantra...."

" Yes Evilena ...mmmm...Yes....your name .... my mantra ....Evilena ...ooohhh .... YES ....Evilena ....your name....Evilena ..... Evilena ..... Oh God ...YES....EVILENA..."

"Listen to me pet, when you finally reach that shocking, shattering orgasm for me, it will complete MY magical spell...you will be mine...totally ...completely mine.... my slave .... my pet.... my servant....MY slutty superheroine... do you understand, my pet?

Yes Evilena ......ohgodohgodohgod.... EVILENA....Yes Mistress ... EVILENA...YES ... YES .... YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!" and the sexy superslave swooned, then collapsed to the floor at Evilena's feet.

Scant moments later the spent slave blinked back to consciousness and saw her Mistress sitting in the chair, in which she herself had napped only hours ago. Evilena gestured gracefully toward the kneeling magician and pointed at her black, high heeled boots....

" Kiss them slave," she commanded

And Zatanna crawled to her new owner.