Evolution Ch. 04

Story Info
The Club.
3.1k words
4.29
18.1k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was in the city, about a half hour from His house. We listened to metal rock on the ride, loud, so that the bass was working on me. He kept his hand on my leg, just above the stockings on the bare skin just below the reach of the shorts, for most of the ride. We smoked a joint on the way, and by the time we reached the parking lot, I was feeling soft and mellow and light-headed. We opened the door for me and took my hand as I rose from the front seat. He pulled a thin black leather leash from his jacket pocket and attached it to the ring on my collar. He led me to the club's entrance, an unobtrusive grey steel door, with a large black man sitting on a stool to the right of the doorway. The blue neon sign above the door announced the name of the club- "The Getaway". The black man nodded at Master, and then opened the door for us, Master leading the way inside. The doorman grabbed my ass as I passed, firmly squeezing. Master saw.

"Thank the good man, slut." Master ordered.

I dropped my eyes. "Thank You, Sir."

"Kiss him, too."

I closed my eyes as the big man moved in, wrapping me in his huge arms. Again he squeezed my ass, as I leaned my head back. His lips locked onto mine, his tongue forcing my mouth open, raging into me. I sucked on his probing, swirling tongue as he pressed his stiffening cock into my groin.

I involuntarily began to move my hips, high and aroused and being so publicly molested.

"That's enough." Said Master. "You might have a taste of her later, Teddy."

The doorman let me go, after giving my ass a parting slap.

"I'd like that a lot, Sir." Teddy said, "She seems like a real hot lay."

I blushed.

"She is. You'll see." Master said with a wink.

We entered a hallway dimly lit with red and blue and purple lights obscured behind some kind of semi-opaque dividers. I could hear the thumping of loud music, the bass and drums vibrating the floor and walls of the entryway. He led me to the end of the hall and through a pair of black, rubberized swinging doors.

The room behind the doors was large and round, dimly lit by subdued ceiling lights and small lamps on the circle of tabled that surrounded the large dance floor. The left side of the room was dominated by a large wooden bar lined with tall stools. On the other side of the room there was a raised d.j. platform, lit in moody blue neon, and the d.j. was at his station behind some turntables, filling the room with a resonant, dreamy dance rhythm, heavy with bass, and I could feel it in my pelvis, my ass.

It was early, a little after eight, and the room was half filled with people sitting at the tables, milling near the bar, and swaying on the dance floor. There seemed to be about a 50/50 mix of men and women, and below the loud music there was the hum of voices. I looked at the dance floor, and there were men dancing with men, women with women, and men and women, all moving in jumping, ecstatic syncopation. As I looked closer, some of the women were, indeed, women. A good number of the women were, however, men in women's clothing, much like myself. Well, then, they weren't really men at all.

Master led me to the bar, where he joined a group of men He seemed to know. I went to sit on the stool next to him, but he turned and quietly, but forcefully, said, "You'll stand behind me until I say otherwise, slave."

I bowed my head. He ordered us each a glass of wine and handed mine back to me. Then his friends started to react to me. The man next to Master leaned backward from his stool to look me over, smiling approvingly. He was middle aged, muscular looking, in a tight white t-shirt and jeans, and brown hiking shoes. His hair was longish, and he had a thick mustache, greying. The rest of his face was clean- shaven, and he had brown eyes that glittered under trimmed eyebrows. He was handsome. I was startled to think of him that way. I was, after all, still almost a man myself.

"Who's this, then, Tony?" He asked.

Master looked at him and said, "My newest slut. Her name's Jamie, and she's a wonderful cocksucker."

"Really! Nice ass..." He stared at my ass for a long time, and I began to blush. "She's coy, too. Mind if I have a dance with her?" I hoped Master would say yes. And he did.

Leaving his stool, Master's friend came up to me, "Hello,, sweetie, my name is Robert, and we're going to dance."

Master spun on his stool to face me. He unhooked the leash, and looked into my eyes. "You're going to please me by honoring my friend with this dance, Jamie."

Robert put his arm around my waist and led me to the dance floor. The music was deeply rhythmic, harmonic, hypnotizing, and I began to get into the beat of it almost immediately, shaking my hips and breasts, writhing to the sound, my arms sinuous, my whole body sinuously swirling to the music. I looked over at Robert, who was intently watching me move, breasts and ass swaying in my skimpy clothing. He came close, putting his hands on my hips, feeling me move. I closed my eyes, let the rhythms move through me, enjoying his hands as they squeezed my hips. We danced together like that for minutes, and then the song changed, and the d.j. put on something slow, atmospheric. I looked over to Master, who was watching me from his stool at the bar. He nodded, smiling.

Robert wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. We slowly began to sway together, dancing to the new soft music. He began to nuzzle my neck, and I felt one of his hands move down my back and begin to squeeze and fondle my ass. It felt electric, and I began to moan thickly. He moved his lips up my neck, and began when his lips crushed against mine, I opened my lips, feeling his tongue driving between my lips, through my teeth, to dance with my own tongue, wet spitty kisses taking my breath away. I felt the hardness grow between his legs, and I began to move my pelvis against his hardening cock. It felt huge even through his jeans, and I started to suck hungrily on his tongue.

I felt someone move in behind me, another one of Master's friends had joined us in the dance. There were suddenly rough, manly hands caressing and squeezing my breasts, and our new partner closed in very close behind us. He began to grind his crotch into my ass, and I could feel his hardness moving up and down the crack of my ass. He pushed my halter up, and started to maul my nipples between his fingers. I was moaning loudly into Roberts probing kiss, and kept sucking madly on his tongue. I was being so deliciously assaulted on the dance floor, my head was spinning, and we moved like a writhing nest of snakes across the dance floor, my eyes closed, feeling every electric twitch of the music, and the feel of two hard cocks grinding against me. The man behind me suddenly roughly spun me around, and the two men changed their positions, Robert grinding his cock against my ass, and the stranger mashing his lips against mine, his cock against my pelvis, and his fingers grabbed the hem of my shorts and began to remove them. I shimmied just so when I felt them fall to my feet. He grabbed and spread my ass wide, and I felt Robert, now behind me, pull the thong string aside. He was then behind me, I felt his loosened cock, driving up and down my ass crack. I was beside myself with want. Robert spit onto my hole, and positioned his cock to drive into me, I pressed back against his huge cock, wanting it in me.

"The stranger leaned to me, and said, "We're going to the playroom, NOW."

Robert nodded, and together they led me to the back of the club and through a pair of swinging doors. We went down a dark hallway and through another door. Behind the door there was another room, smaller than the bar, very softly lit, almost dark, furnished with several leather couches. In the corner there was some kind of sling, or swing, suspended by thick chains form the ceiling. There were mats spread around the floor. Robert and the stranger led me over to one of the mats, each taking an arm, each with an arm around my waist, each taking turns kissing me, one, then he other, each stroking my ass, my breasts, and I caressing each of their hard cocks, running my palms, my fingers, up and down each rigid shaft, feeling the hard manliness of them.

We stopped on a mat, and Robert slowly removed my panties while the stranger lifted my halter over my head.

"Get down on the mat, slave." The stranger ordered, lowering me down. Both he and Robert removed their pants, and then their underpants, and laid the clothing on a nearby couch with my things. I knelt before them, then, their hard, beautiful cocks pointing out straight at me. I took Robert in my mouth, and the stranger's hard cock in my hand, and I began to stroke one and suck the other, deeply, passionately. I loved the taste of the cock in my mouth, the meat driving into the back of my throat, while I could feel the excitement growing in the stranger's hard rod. I switched, then, taking in the stranger's cock, a little shorter than Robert's huge 9" meat, but a little thicker, and just as heavy and hard and needy, and I took him deep into my throat. His hands clutched my hair and pulled me onto him, fucking my face, as I stroked Roberts massive meat.

Then I felt Robert move behind me, and he pushed me forward until I was on all fours. I never once let go of the wonderful cock pumping into my mouth. Robert then positioned his cock against my hole, and again spit onto my ass for lubrication. He started to push into me, and I pushed back against him, feeling the huge head of his prick pass my sphincter, and the muscle open, and then, with a grunt, the rest of his cock ran up into me, filling me. The thrusting of the cock in my mouth was relentless, and I couldn't get enough, and then Robert began punishing my ass with his amazing meat, bludgeoning my ass, opening me, fucking me hard and fast, and I meeting every thrust. Soon a rhythm began, and it too was a dance, I felt like I was dancing between two cocks, grunting and moaning and wanting more, loving the feeling of surrender to the two hard, dominating men, becoming their love their girl their come dump their desire their need their slut their lover. The only thing was the feeling of their cocks in me, and I bucked and writhed and fucked them both, sweat mingling between us, harder and faster. Then Robert came hard in my ass, I could feel the jets of come firing inside of my tender, excited ass. Soon after the stranger came in my mouth, I sucked greedily drinking in the come, tasting the salty comfort of it, the man juice, the hard hot cock twitching with each of my deep sucking slurps along the hot hardness of him. I took it all, swallowed it all, and kept him in my mouth, and Robert in my ass, until they were soft, and spent, and satisfied.

The stranger pulled away first. Robert reached down and pulled me to my knees, kissing the back of my neck. Then the stranger's lips were on mine, tenderly kissing, tongue gently probing my mouth. Then he leaned back, looking me in the eyes. "You really are a wonderful cocksucker, my sweet." I blushed, looking down at the floor. "My name's Paul. Your Master sent me to try you out. He's a lucky man."

Robert and Paul took me by the arms and lifted me to my feet. They then led me to a small shower room behind a door at the back of the playroom, where we took a brief, cleansing, warm shower together. I had a wonderful time soaping their backs, and cocks, and they lathered my ass for a long time, I thought, and enjoyed every second of it. We rinsed and toweled, and I found my clothes were on a bench by the shower. We dressed, and both Robert and Paul both gave me a deep, passionate kiss, and holding hands, we went back into the club. They led me to where Master sat, now at a private table nearly completely enclosed in red velvet drapes in the back of the club. Looking up, he smiled. Then he addressed my two escorts.

"Well, then. How was my little Jamie? I trust she obeyed you well."

Robert and Paul gave me the highest praise, and Master smiled. Time had passed, the night progressing, and the club was now filled with members, of all persuasions. The floor was packed with dancers, and the throbbing bass, and the heat, and the dim lighting made the atmosphere in the room thick with erotic possibilities, and it all felt close, and hot, and it shook in my hips, and my breasts. I looked down at the floor, always submissive, and Master took my hand in his.

"You're serving me well, Jamie." He said, and I flushed with pride. "and the night is young. My friend Dan has asked for a dance." He indicated a large man sitting to His right, who began to push his chair from the table. "Please show Dan the same obedience you show Me."

Dan took my hand and led me from the table and onto the crowded dance floor. A fast song was playing, but instead of splitting away and writhing to the music as the rest of the couples were doing on the floor, Dan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close, grinding his hard, erect cock into my hips as he leaned forward to nuzzle his lips on my neck, and my breastbone, and then he kissed me on the lips. I was startled at first, then began to melt under his assault, swaying with him in the music, my hips grinding back against his thrusts almost in spite of me, and I kissed him back, allowing his tongue to push into my mouth, and I began sucking on his tongue, and enjoy the feel of his strong hands, his strong arms, squeezing me closer to him, my breath quickly becoming a panting. He roughly rubbed his hands over my ass cheeks, pulling me into a lover's clinch, he standing between my legs, and I wrapped my legs around him and he lifted me till his cock was straining against my ass and my legs were wrapped tight around his waist. We danced that way for several minutes, he dry humping me, my arms around his neck, we kissing deeply, everyone else falling away, we carried away by lust, and heat, and hunger.

When the song ended, Dan put me back on the floor, still kissing, still wrapping me tight. He led me back to the table, holding my hand, one hand firmly on my ass. He leaned toward me, whispering, "You are going to be a great cocksucker, Jamie...I'm going to give you a chance to show me now..." He pulled his chair away from the table.

"Get under." He indicated the spot under the table. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled on the floor until I was in the midst of a tangle of legs, all those men sitting around the table...

He took his spot, pulling the chair in. I saw his hands reach for his zipper, pulling it down. He reached inside his pants and pulled out his long, 9" cock, and, giving it one stroke, beckoned me to him. I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame, and crawled quickly to position myself between his parted legs. I ran my tongue up the underside of his shaft, and my lips kissed the engorged, purple head of his uncircumcised penis. I sucked just the head, swirling my tongue around it, tasting the humid meat of him, the first salty drops of come, the sweet sweat, the delicate pissy maleness, and I felt him gasp as I dropped my mouth around his cock, taking him deep into my throat, sucking him hard and hot and deep as my throat opened for all of him, my lips pushed against the teeth of his zipper. Then, slowly, I began to raise my head, still vacuuming his cock, my tongue circling and swirling the pulsing shaft, until again just the head was locked between my lips, my tongue playing with and probing the tender slit of his peehole. Then dropping down again until his engorged head bumped against the back of my throat. I felt his hand on the back of my neck, caressing, toying with my hair, petting me as I took him deep in me, felt him pushing me, coaxing, forcing me onto his glorious hard meat, faster and faster.

He came in streaming, hot eruptions of come, filling my mouth even as I furiously swallowed, unwilling to lose a a drop salty juice, loving the taste and the heat and that male expression of pleasure slipping down my thirsty throat. I felt his erection soften in my lips. His hands cupped my face, pulling me up slightly, telling me to rise back to the table.

I crawled from under the tablecloth to see Dan smiling, looking toward Master. He too smiled, and waved me to His chair.

"Kneel beside Me Jamie." I knelt, and He leaned toward me, whispering in my ear. "You have pleased me well, my little slut."

I bowed my head to the floor, remaining silent, but feeling so free and full of joy I could scarcely believe it.

"It's time you danced for Me, Jamie."

The music was pulsing, the base was driving into my pelvis, thrumming into my groin. Strobe lights flashed, and the writhing dancers looked dreamlike in a blue flickering haze. He took the leash and led me onto the dance floor.