Evolution: Swinger to Hotwife

Story Info
A swinger couple discovers the joys of hotwifing.
2.9k words
4.22
32.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes

This is a "stag" cuckold story based on real life events. A stag cuckold differs from the classical definition of a cuckhold in that there is no element of humiliation of the husband, but he is turned on by his hotwife (or slutwife) being seduced and fucked by other men. The author thanks MAV and MJ for the inspiration. Enjoy, and please leave comments.


My wife Jen and I have been swingers, practically from the first day we met on a "libertine" website in France. Since then, we have enjoyed a wide variety of very memorable sexual experiences including mmf and mff threesomes, private parties with multiple couples, swing clubs and saunas. In the beginning of our relationship, we "played" only as a couple and were never out of sight or touch of the other. As our sex life as a swinging couple grew, we began to attend more and more regularly a private swing party that was held most Friday evenings in an old farmhouse in the countryside not far from were we lived. We became friends with many of the other couples and as we became more comfortable at these parties we began to have sex with couples or individuals that we were attracted to and no longer felt the need to fuck only in each other's presence. Eventually I in particular, began to avoid watching my wife as she was being seduced, kissed, stripped, and ultimately fucked by single men, women, or couples. I began to realize that afterwards, hearing the stories of her previous night's revelries was powerfully erotic to me and I began to ask for and receive more and more explicit details of her sexual experiences. Jen recounted the following after a particularly hot "fuck party":

"He refilled my wine glass and stood next to me in front of the fireplace. We talked a little and we kissed. He reached under the hem of my little black dress to run his fingers over my silk garters and lace stocking tops. He kissed me again more passionately, then slipped his hand inside my black lace panties to caress my ass. I was feeling warm from the wine and the fire behind me and I felt myself getting moist from his touch. I gasped softly when he parted my pussy lips and slipped two fingers into my wet cunt. I excused myself, and told I would be back. Then I crossed the room to climb the stairs to use the bathroom. He must have followed me because he was outside the bathroom door when I was coming out. Without a word he pulled me to him and I could feel his hard cock press hard against my belly. I wanted to suck him and and I wanted him to fuck me.

We looked into the bedrooms, but both the big rooms were already occupied by groups, so we chose the smaller bedroom and he closed the door. The room was lit only with three or four sandalwood-scented tea candles giving it a warm glow. He moved in front of me, held me to him and kissed me hard. I could feel clit throbbing and my pussy flooding my panties. Then, he stripped me. He pulled my dress up and took it off over my head. Then, seeing my breasts nearly spilling from the top of my black corset he gently freed them licking and sucking the nipples until they hardened and making me moan with pleasure. Next he hooked his thumbs into the sides of my panties and slowly slid them over my garters down my legs and over my black patent leather heels. Meanwhile, I had been stroking him through his pants and starting to unbutton his shirt. When he had removed my panties, I crouched down in front of him with my thighs spread wide. I undid his belt buckle and pants and pulled down his zipper. His nearly full erection sprang free. I looked up into his eyes as I grasped its thickness and very slowly licked him from his shaved balls to the tip of his shaft. By the time my tongue had reached the head he was completely hard and I savored the slippery pre-cum that was already starting to drip from his shiny purple cock-head. Before I could begin to suck him, he lifted me to me feet with my hand still around his cock. He kissed me again and then stepped back so that I could watch as he finished stripping. His stiff cock bobbed against his toned abs. He led me to the room's single bed that had been pushed against the wall. I sat down and spread my legs and and he moved between them. He kissed me again and then knelt in front of me pulling my feet up onto the edge of the bed. Then he sucked my pussy. He licked the juices from my slit and then used the tip of his tongue to slowly and gently circle my clit. His tongue felt so good,but soon I wanted more. I needed him to make me come. He continued to tease me until I started to hump my wet pussy against his face as he licked me. Then while he was still sucking my clit, he slid two fingers into me. When he started to rub my g-spot it was too much for me and that's when I came the first time. He kept finger-fucking me until my orgasm peaked. I could hear how wet he had made me. Then, he laid down on the bed and told me to suck him. I knelt between his legs and licked his balls and slowly sucked his cock while he caressed my breasts and played with my nipples. His rock-hard cock was coated with my saliva and lots more of his pre-cum. He tasted so good I didn't want to stop. But just then he pulled me up toward his chest so that he could fuck my tits. (You know how much I like that). He pressed them together and pinched my nipples. He fucked my tits with his hard slippery cock until he started breathing hard like he was going to come. Then he got up, put on a rubber from his pants pocket and pulled me up to my knees with my ass off the bed. He was so horny, I wondered which of my fuck holes he would chose. He spanked me twice and (kind of roughly) spread my knees apart. Then he fucked me. He held my hips and pounded himself into my cunt hard and fast. His cock was so big and thick, it stretched me and filled me completely. Then he came. I felt his cock jerk again and again as it emptied his balls into my pussy. When he finished coming, he pulled me up to sit in front of him, tore the condom off his still hard cock and made me clean him with my mouth. I did it, and then he laid me back down on the bed and moved next to me. He put three fingers into my sopping cunt and finger-fucked me hard while I masturbated for him. I orgasmed again. That time I came very hard and the way his fingers were stroking my g-spot made me squirt. I could feel my juices shooting out and soaking my thighs and his fingers."

At the moment Jen finished with her story I came, covering my stomach and chest with rope after rope of hot cum. From then on I knew I was addicted to her stories and that hearing her tell me how well another man had fucked her was a complete turn-on to me. I looked forward to her "after party" stories and enjoyed many more.

After several months of hearing Jen's fuck stories, at another party we saw "MJ". He was an old acquaintance who had previously been in an "échangiste" mariage, but who recently had divorced. He was an attractive guy who Jen had fucked before on at least one occasion. (I also remembered having had a threesome with his ex-wife and another guy at one of our parties). At the party where they were reintroduced, he fucked Jen and she told me every detail the morning after. She also told me that she asked him for his phone number at the party and that she "wouldn't mind seeing him again".

"You can fuck him anytime you want, Jen," I told her. "Even if I'm not there, as long as you tell me all about it".

It took a couple of days for Jen to respond to my proposition, but she brought the subject up again one evening as we were getting ready for bed.

"I have been thinking about what you said about seeing MJ again", she said. "I think I would like to try it, it could be hot."

"I know it will be hot for me," I responded.

"Do you want to be alone with him?" I asked. "Yes,I want to be alone with him and I want you to know when I am sucking his cock and he's fucking me," Jen responded.

Her response both pleased and excited me. My cock was hard and we kissed passionately. She also told me that she wanted me to have the same freedom, which meant we would have an open marriage from then on with each of us having the liberty to "date" with the others' full support and encouragement. I accepted her proposal of the open marriage, but what excited me the most was that she had decided to cuckhold me with MJ.

During the next two weeks she corresponded with MJ by SMS. Their messages became more erotic with each passing day. Jen was excited sexually by her exchange of messages with MJ and she told me about each of the messages she sent and received, although she did not want me to read them to preserve her intimacy with MJ. We had sex nearly every night after she told me about her day's "sexting" with MJ.

Eventually, they began to exchange plans to meet, but for one reason or another it was difficult to find a date that worked for both of them. Finally, they found a day that fit their busy schedules and Jen was to meet MJ that day after work. Jen was highly charged sexually with the anticipation of meeting MJ to fuck him, and was I equally if not more excited to finally be cuckholded and to hear her story afterwards. When the day finally arrived, Jen carefully shaved her legs and pussy and put on her sexiest black lace bra and a black thong. I helped her pick out a dress that I thought MJ would like that she could also wear to work (although I imagined that she would not be wearing the dress very long after they were alone together). She selected a pair of black high-heeled strapped sandals to complete her outfit.

At around eleven o'clock in the morning on the day of their rendezvous, I received an SMS from Jen that she was in an Uber en route to an apartment where she was going to meet MJ. Due to an unexpected work meeting, MJ had to move up their rendezvous to lunchtime. My heart was pounding. Knowing that I was about to be cuckholded elicited a powerful emotional and sexual response in me. There was first a strong element of jealousy that instead of being felt as a negative emotion, I experienced as positive and highly erotic. I knew at that point that her meeting MJ inevitable. I knew that she would suck and fuck him and that he would fuck her to orgasm. I also knew that I could not stop her, yet my cock was hard at the thought. My heart continued to race as I imagined them together, from their first kiss and embrace to eventually him emptying his balls into one of Jen's fuck holes. At around 2 PM I received another SMS from Jen that everything had been perfect, the sex and how she felt after, and that she was heading back to her office by metro. Later, she texted me to reassure me that everything was fine and that to her it was like the separate sex we had been having at swing parties, and that I would love her story that night.

We had dinner that evening at a little Italian restaurant near our apartment to celebrate the evolution of our sexual freedom. After dinner we hurried home, stripped and got into bed so that Jen could begin her story:

"MJ had borrowed an apartment in Lyons where we could meet to have sex. I was excited with the anticipation of finally getting together after all the texting and planning. The Uber driver dropped me off at the address a few minutes before MJ arrived. He drove up in a BMW and parked in front. We kissed lightly on the lips though the open car window and he got out and we walked up to the apartment building together. Once inside, we took the stairs to the apartment, which was only one flight up. He opened the door for me and we walked into a hallway. As soon as he closed the door he took me in his arms and we kissed deeply. As we kissed his hands wandered down my back to my ass and then under my dress. He caressed my ass for awhile and then slid his hand inside my thong to play with my pussy. He said he was amazed at how wet I was already. I was so excited I must have been dripping, and we were still standing in the hallway. Then he stripped me. I raised my arms and he lifted my dress over my head. Next he pulled down my thong and I stepped out of it. When he unclasped my bra and pulled the straps off my shoulders, I was naked except for my heels. Since he was still dressed, I knelt in front of him and pulled down his zipper. Then he took out his long thick cock for me to suck. It was rock-hard and already leaking pre-cum when I started to blow him. I looked up at him and saw his eyes were half-hooded with lust as I licked and sucked his cock. I thought he would let me make him come, but he lifted me to my feet and led me down the hall to the living room. The apartment was nearly empty but there was a couch with a grey cover on it against the far wall and pushed me down onto it on my back. Then he stripped naked. He put on a condom and kneeling on the couch between my legs he rubbed his thick cock-head in my wetness. Then he fucked me."

By the time Jen got to this part of the story I was jacking-off and getting close to coming myself, but Jen told me to wait until she finished her story.

"He fucked me hard in missionary and then pulled me up to my knees to fuck me from behind (you know how like it kind of rough sometimes). I was so wet, I wanted to be taken hard. After he had fucked my cunt like that for several minutes, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me in my ass. He said yes that he did, and slid his hot wet cock against my asshole to lubricate it. Then I felt his thick cock-head pressing against my slippery rosebud. I wanted him inside me so much that it gave way quickly and he filled me up until I felt his balls against my pussy lips. He waited for me to get used to his size, and then he started to slowly fuck my ass with long strokes. I cried out for him to fuck me harder and reached between my legs to frig my throbbing clit while he pounded himself into me harder and faster. I came. When I stopped trembling from the force of my orgasm, he pulled out slowly and took off his rubber.

He sat me in front of him again with my legs spread wide and rubbed his cock-head against my clit and between my wet pussy lips. Then he raised himself up to fuck my tits. He put his cum-coated cock between my breasts and I pushed them together for him. When his long thick cock slid up through my tits I licked under his cock-head to help make him come. But just before he was going to come he grabbed his his cock and guided it into my mouth. I thought he wanted me to suck him off but he grabbed my hair with both hands and mouth-fucked me hard and fast with his cock going deep into my throat. I was gagging on him and my eyes were watering. (It was so hot I reached down to frig my clit). His cock in my throat drew up so much thick spit that it was spilling out around his cock and down my chin onto my tits. I knew that he was going to come then, and he did. He groaned as his cock jerked spurting his hot fuck juice down my throat and then filling my mouth. He kept face-fucking me until I had swallowed the last drop."

The image of MJ pumping his cum into Jen's throat pushed me over the edge and I jacked-off all over her tits, belly, and pussy.

We plan to meet MJ again for a threesome. Jen wants me to watch while MJ strips and fucks her.

More to come...