Ex DVDs

Story Info
Finding her ex-husbands DVD of my girlfriend.
5.1k words
4.17
46.4k
66
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

In January last year I was in the attic of my girlfriends house, searching out the camping gear she thought her ex husband had left there. I had found the two airbeds and her sleeping bag but was having no luck with the lightweight 2 man tent. It was full of crap up there and I was struggling to see anything; not least because the single light bulb was pretty much useless in the far corners of the cramped space.

Underneath some bags of old clothes I located the straps of a rucksack and soon pulled it out, hoping the tent might be inside. A quick rummage inside revealed not a tent but a CD wallet with a collection of recordable DVDs inside. There were no labels or anything to indicate what they were but my curiosity was piqued. My immediate thought was that it was he ex; Martins porn collection and being the dirty bugger I am I wanted to see what he had been watching.

I assumed Annie didn't know about it so it went into my own rucksack with the other things I had gathered for our upcoming cycling tour in New Zealand. We were due to fly out the following weekend and our preparations were typically ending up being last minute. I did eventually find the little Vango Helium which looked brand new; still sealed in the cellophane wrapper inside the carry bag.

We went out for a meal later but I couldn't stop the night as I had to return to London for work the next day. I kissed her goodbye after dropping her back home and left Bristol; quickly getting onto the M4 motorway and the straight run back to where I live in Hammersmith, London.

It was gone 11.30pm when I got home and I had forgotten all about the CD wallet by then. In fact it wasn't until the following Thursday night as I was packing everything into our two rucksacks that I came upon it again. I put it to one side and finished the packing before sitting down at my computer with a mug of coffee and slipped one of the DVDs into the drive.

Do you know that feeling when you are utterly shocked; like you have had the breath knocked out of you? This was one of them. This DVD was a home movie obviously made by Annie's ex husband while they were still together. I felt really confused; jealous, excited, maddeningly curious as to what I would see but fearful of that at the same time. Part of me wanted to switch it off and pretend I'd never found it but I know I would not have been able to no matter how hard I tried. Inevitably I watched it.

The obviously high quality home video started to show Annie stark naked with her arms and legs securely strapped to the four corners of the bed, with extra straps to pull her knees out so her thighs were forced very wide apart. She was blindfolded and her pussy was completely smooth, as if she had been waxed. The video looked like it had been made a couple of years previously; around about the time they got married judging from the wedding photos I'd seen. She was even slimmer than she is now and her hair was cut short in a cute bob. She was squirming and pulling against the restraints as if she was unwilling but the glistening wetness around her pussy suggested otherwise. She did look extremely sexy like that and despite myself I had to see what was going to happen to her.

The camera was directed right between her widespread thighs. Martin appeared in the frame and climbed on the bed. I had met her ex husband a few times before they broke up so I recognised him. He was a big bloke but what I was not aware of was how well endowed he was; he was partially erect and looked to be a good 8 inches! I felt a sharp pang of jealousy to know that he was so much bigger than me but still felt compelled to watch him fuck her.

Once he had joined her on the bed she turned her face toward him as he kissed her passionately and she responded in kind. There was clearly nothing wrong with their marriage at that point; she told me that discovering his affair with a woman at his office was the thing she could not forgive. Why he would want to look elsewhere when he had Annie; one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen is beyond me.

When they broke the kiss his lips trailed down over her little boobs, grazing her stiff little nipples as he teased and kissed his way down her body. He lingered over the swell of her completely hairless pubic mound, kissing it with little pecks as her hips began undulating almost imperceptibly. A little moan escaped her lips as his tongue worked ever closer to her already very wet slit and he began to worm his tongue into her succulent pussy lips.

Her breathing was becoming more rapid and her hips began moving more steadily, as if trying to get his tongue exactly where she wanted it. After several minutes of this he reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a red silky bag and pulled out an enormous rubber dildo! If I thought he was big he was nothing compared to the dildo; the thing must have been nearly easily 9 inches long and seriously thick!

It was so thick that I could barely believe Annie could take it. I wasn't left long to ponder that as he quickly lubricated the bulbous life-like head of the thing and pressed it into her pussy. I watched as Annie pushed her hips upwards and the giant fake cock slowly slid deep inside her as Martin pushed it fully home.

"Yesss! Oh Fuck that's good!" she moaned.

Martin began to move it in and out of her and resumed tonguing her clitty while he fucked her with that enormous toy. Her squirming was becoming ever more pronounced as her hips bucked to meet the thrusts of the rubber cock. She was soon panting and gasping, obviously close to orgasm when to my utter amazement she spoke again.

"Have you got something bigger?"

"Oh yes young lady, is your pussy hungry tonight?" Martin said.

"Yesss, she is very hungry!" Annie whispered huskily.

Martin reached into the nightstand drawer gain and pulled out another bag and shocked me when he pulled the next dildo from it. This was really hard to believe she could take; it must have been a foot long, all black and much thicker than any human penis. Was Annie really going to manage that? Leaving the first dildo inside her he lubed the colossal head and slipped the first one out and quickly replaced it with the considerably bigger black one. Again I watched in amazement as she pushed her hips to meet it and ever so slowly the giant head disappeared inside her! She gave a slight whimper as the massively thick shaft stretched her pussy even wider and about 7 inches of the dildo slid up inside her!

"Oh Fuck Marty, Oh shit! That's huge!" she moaned. "Fuck me with it, make me come on that huge fucking cock!"

Martin was evidently in no need of further encouragement as he grasped the balls of the dildo and began sliding in and out of her extremely wet pussy, Annie's hips jerking as if to get as much of the thing inside her as she could. God she did look so sexy taking that huge cock! I could see her creamy pussy juices coating the massive shaft as he fucked her with it.

I was still finding it hard to believe she could accept anything that large but not only was she accepting it she was very obviously welcoming every single thrust! I had no idea that she would be into that sort of thing; she'd never even hinted at wanting me to get her a dildo, never mind one as big as that!

At this point he left off licking her pussy and simply fucked her hard and fast with that huge black cock as she moaned and gasped until she was almost at the point of no return.

Suddenly he stopped pumping and held the dildo inside her and she squirmed in frustration, still desperately trying to hump the dildo to get herself off!

"Jesus Christ, what have you stopped for?" she wailed.

"Do you want to come for me baby?" he teased.

"Yesss, you know I do; fuck me with that huge cock, make me come!"

I could see her hips still jerking slightly; she was still managing to get a little friction from the huge slippery dildo. He slowly resumed the fucking motion again as she smiled and moaned with pleasure. Faster and faster he worked it until Annie was moaning and panting, very clearly close to orgasm when in one swift move he pulled the thing from her pussy. I have never seen her like this; thick drools of creamy pussy juice were dripping down between her arse cheeks and there was a thick ring of cream around the shaft of the huge black dildo where it had reached its maximum depth inside her.

"Oh jeez, keep going, please? Fuck me!" she practically pleaded with him.

With that I saw him form his hand into a cone shape as he looked at the camera and smiled before plunging his hand into her sopping wet hole.

"What?" she moaned, with a dawning realisation of what he was doing. At this moment I had that kind of burning sensation in my stomach; a mixture of shock and excitement at what I was about to witness.

He gave her little chance to tighten back up as he pressed his hand, all four fingers and thumb insistently into her vagina.

"What are you doing Marty? Ow! No, stop, you're hurting me!"

"Relax baby, I've wanted to do this for a long time. Tonight you're going to get fist fucked!" He said a little menacingly.

"No Marty, I can't! No!" She cried as she began to struggle against the restraints. But it was useless; she was too securely strapped down, her legs held very wide apart for him to do whatever he wanted.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! No, Stop!" She cried as Martin began twisting and pushing his hand harder into her vagina.

"Any normal woman can do this, for fuck sake; you're supposed to be able to get a baby out of there!" he growled aggressively.

"AHH! Oh no, Oh God!" I saw the look of realisation on her face as his fist sunk ever deeper; she could feel it was almost in, there was nothing she could do about it. "Come on, take it you little bitch, open your cunt!" he said. "Take it!"

"I can't! Oh God Marty, Stop it, you're hurting me, Ow! Oh Fuck! Ahhhhhgh!" She gave a deep guttural groan and in that moment his whole hand slowly disappeared right up inside her!

"Oh jeez, Oh fuck!" she moaned as she lay there panting heavily, still futilely struggling, fully impaled upon his fist.

"Good girl, very good girl. I knew you could take it" he soothed her. "You really have got a very greedy little pussy!"

He may have thought she could do it but I was shocked that she'd managed to take his entire fist inside her; his hands were quite clearly a lot bigger than mine! What's more I had been intimate with the very same pussy for the last 18 months and she always felt so tight I wouldn't have believed this had happened to her if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

"Fucking hell Marty, you're hurting me. Take it out! Please?" she begged.

"Relax baby, you're going to love it, just you see. I'm going to make you come so hard on my fist you'll be begging for more."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Please Marty?"

"Please what? Have you fisted as long as I want regardless of how many times you'll have to come?"

"Oh God!" she moaned, finally giving up her struggling.

Defeated; still panting heavily, she seemed to accept the inevitable, waiting for him to effectively rape her with his clenched fist.

"Go on then, fuck me with your fist, make me come on it; you know I can't stop you." she eventually conceded.

Martin again grinned at the camera before it zoomed in for a close up of his wrist entering her body. For the first time it dawned on me that someone else was there too, filming this. What the hell kind of relationship did they have? Was this all planned? Some kind of fucked up rape scene? Did Annie know the other person was there? Does she even know that she is being filmed?

All these questions were running round my head as I watched her pussy straining and bulging outward as he began a gentle fucking motion with his fist. Despite the evident pain of the violation Annie was clearly still quite aroused by his previous attentions as within a few minutes of him starting to fist her she was again whimpering and moaning in pleasure! Despite herself she was getting wetter than ever; her sexy creaminess betraying her arousal, gathering in a ring about his hairy wrist. I could see how her hips were again jerking to meet his thrusts as she became ever more excited.

"You like it don't you?" Martin teased her.

"No" she moaned. Not even I believed that.

"Then why are you getting so wet? Your horny little pussy's creaming all over my fist!"

"Oh Fuck! I can't help it, you're making me!" she panted, "Oh no, Oh no, Ah! Ah!

Oh Shit, you're going to make me come, Oh No, Oh! Oh!" she was whimpering helplessly.

At this point the camera panned out again and to my horror there were at least 10 other guys there, gathering around Annie as they quietly removed the last of their clothes, all sporting rapidly burgeoning erections at the sight of her being brought to orgasm this way. Martin motioned to one of them to get ready to remove Annie's blindfold. The rest of them moved in closer and began wanking over her, all eyes fixed on her sexy writhing body and extremely full cunt!

It slowly dawned on me that Martin was effectively raping his wife; now my girlfriend for their pleasure. He was obviously putting on a show for them. Confused, jealous and guilty I still had an erection at the sight of her being brought to orgasm this way! I felt shocked that this had happened to her but kind of jealous too; not just that her ex had done this but that all these men had watched.

"Oh no, Oh God, you're going to make me come! Oh Fuck! Oh shit! AAhhGhhh!" She cried out loud in the most intense orgasm I've ever seen her have!

At the very same moment the guy by her head whipped off the blindfold with a flourish but Annie's orgasm carried on and on as Martin carried on fisting her throughout. She began struggling against the restraints again as her eyes focused upon the naked men. But despite that, the realisation that she had an audience still seemed to do little to stop her coming upon his rapidly thrusting fist!

"Oh God! Stop! Oh Christ, please?" She cried out helplessly and was immediately splattered all over her face and tits by countless hot spurts of the men's come! As the first drops of this obscene shower rained down on her Annie spluttered and coughed as they deliberately aimed for her face and mouth. By the time that salvo was over her beautiful face was covered with their slimy mess. As she tried to blink the slimy fluid from her eyes Martin said;

"No baby, there is no stopping! Just so you're under no illusion that this is for your pleasure; its not! It's for me and my friends to watch each other take turns fisting you for just as long as we want. If you happen to come that's of no consequence to any of us. If we make you come more than you want to, tough! That's of no concern to us either! Me and the boys are going to take turns fisting you just as long as we want to and there's absolutely fuck all you can do about it!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She moaned, her orgasm gradually subsiding.

"What the fuck Marty? What are they doing here?"

"They are here to see what a sexy little wife I have" said Martin, his hand still rapidly pumping inside her. "Tell the guys what a greedy slut pussy you have. Tell them how you love to get your pussy stretched really wide. They all saw how you love to take those big fucking dildos."

"Get them out of here Marty! Oh! Oh! Please? Don't do this to me!" she pleaded in vain.

"You just don't get it do you Annie? They stay! Better fucking get used to it!"

"No! Please?"

"Who's next?" Martin questioned matter of factly, slowly sliding his hand from her.

"No, No, please?" She cried, struggling in vain as a big brute of a man went between her legs and immediately began shoving his hand up her.

"Get off me you bastard! Oh Christ, Ahhhgh!" she cried out as the extra width of this big brutes fist went right up inside her.

He simply smiled at the other men who were wanking over her, made himself comfortable and resumed her fucking with his fist. Martin went close to her face and looking into her eyes said "You gonna come for him baby?"

"Ohh! No! please?"

"Yes! Yes you are! Look!" he said, grabbing the back of her head he lifted it so she was made to look down her body.

"Get the mirror." he instructed one of the men, nodding toward the dressing table.

Obviously seeing what Martin was up to the guy positioned the mirror so that Annie was forced to look at her own vagina with this brute's fist pumping in and out of her!

"See how wide your pussy is stretching Annie? Look at yourself, taking his huge great fist inside your pussy!"

"Oh please?" she moaned.

"Look at yourself, you filthy little slut; look at how you're creaming all over his fucking fist!"

I have to admit his fist was covered in her creamy juices; drops of her sexual essence were literally dripping from his arm. Despite her obvious unwillingness the evidence was plain to all of them that she was still extremely turned on!

She was panting and moaning again with that glazed look she gets just before she comes; staring blankly at her own pussy being fisted in the mirror.

"Tell him you like it! Tell him how much you like having his huge fist fucking you!"

"I don't, I don't! Ah! Ah! AAaagghh!" she cried as she came wildly upon his thrusting fist. The guy worked his fist ever faster in and out as she came on it; his unrelenting pumping causing her to keep coming incredibly intensely much longer than any normal orgasm.

"Stop!" she cried weakly "please stop! Oh Jesus Christ! AaaGHHH!" She came yet again, with barely any respite between each orgasm!

Martin was still holding her head up, smiling at the guy fisting her but he let her head back onto the pillow before looking deep into her eyes.

"You're such a greedy little slut Annie, coming for any man who fucks you!"

"Oh Jesus Marty I can't help it; they're making me, Oh God! OHH! Fuck! AAGhh!" She groaned and came again. More and more jets of semen were directed at her tits and belly as the men came at the sight of her getting fisted until she was completely covered in the men's come. By now Annie was so far gone she barely seemed to notice it! She seemed utterly consumed with pleasure despite herself! They all took turns with her; time and again another man would plunge his whole clenched fist inside her and fist her to orgasm after orgasm. She must have come at least 40 times when she eventually pleaded.

"No more, Oh! Oh! Don't make me come any more, please?"

"Like I said baby; I don't give a fuck how many times they make you come!"

"Oh Fuck! No?" she moaned.

"Yes! Take it like a woman, you horny little bitch; you love it, you love having your pretty little pussy stretched so wide and getting fucked senseless!" said Martin.

"No I, Ah! Ah! Ah! AAAhhhgg!" she came again. "Oh no, no, no he's making me come!" She wailed pitifully.

"You love it you horny little bitch, tell them how much you like coming for them!"

"I can't, Oh! Oh! Fuck!" she moaned breathlessly.

"Tell them!"

"Oh Jesus Christ! Oh! Oh! Yes, yes, I love it, Oh fuck they're making me come so much!"

"You're such a fucking slut Annie; you should be ashamed of yourself, you fucking love this don't you?" Marty berated her.

"I'm sorry Marty." She said breathlessly.

"You can't fucking control yourself can you?" he said, mocking her.

"Please Marty, it's not my fault; they're making me come!"

"That's because you're such a fucking come slut and this is what sluts like you deserve!"

"No please, no more; I can't take any more!" she cried.

"I told you already sweetheart, the only thing we care about is getting our rocks off. I don't give a fuck if you come or not!" Martin said menacingly.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohh! Ohh! AAAghhh!" She cried, coming again and again.

"Don't get me wrong Annie, I don't mind you coming; its actually quite fun seeing you lose control, especially now you told us you 'can't take any more,' he smiled at the other men. "I think you'll find we're gonna prove you wrong!"

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers
12