Ex-Girlfriend at Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ruttish
Ruttish
48 Followers

All the time the pair were with Karen, they called out to each other, and I imagined they were be telling each other how it felt to be using Karen in such a manner, telling each other how much fortunate they both were to be enjoying this gorgeous young English girl. Their voices rose and fell in the most natural and yet erotic call and response imaginable, simultaneously musical and sexual. Their exchange was so intimate, two lovers sharing a unique moment. The youthfulness of the couple - she just eighteen, he not much older - and their foreignness gave the scene such a delicious air of exotic perversity, one it would never have projected had Katrina and her bloke been a couple from our hometown.

Katrina's hip gyrations buried Karen's face beneath her sumptuous buttock flesh, at times completely obscured. And when she went down with her full weight she would grind her hips harder still. And it was at a point when Katrina's buttocks consumed Karen's feature's so completely that Katrina's orgasm shook her and twisted, and she juddered uncontrollably, and I saw Karen's hand go up and push at Katrina's hips to try and lessen the dead weight that threatened to suffocate her.

I looked on for only a few minutes more, watching their lovemaking build to pitch, soften and deflate, as one and then the other of the three bodies surrendered to the shuddering ecstasy of orgasm. There was something poignantly beautiful in the love making of those three young people.

My cock was painfully hard, and so I decided to find myself a girl and fuck her so hard she would remember me always. I wandered through the rooms of the large and ancient house seeing now the other guests in various states of undress and lovemaking.

I went back to the library and found girls being passed around like drugs. I intercepted a beautiful sweet redhead as she made her way out of the room. She was on her way to refresh her drink, but I grabbed her wrist as she passed me in the doorway, turned her to face me. Her eyes dared me and I slipped my tongue quickly in her mouth and placed my palms on her butt with my granite cock pressing hard into her abdomen: the things I did to her were what Uri had paid her to let men do. A man like me was her sole reason for being present. I fucked her relentlessly as people came and went along the hall, up and down the stairs. The stairs were wide, so no one had to step over us.

I fucked that most beautiful of whores on those broad, ancient, and intricately carved staircase for fifteen minutes. I did not remove her dress; her cunt is what I wanted, and it was her cunt she gave me. I savoured her exotic foreignness as I fucked her with my cock so bloated I thought it about to rupture. And all the while I did so, I thought of Karen and how all those men had used her. And while I fucked my Russian whore, I wished I had stood in line and waited my turn for Karen, been the last to have her. After I cum into this young girl's brimming gash, it hit me what I had lost. I knew then, I should have told Karen I loved her, that I would treasure her always.

Afterwards, the girl stood, pulled up her panties and brushed down her dress. I stood up too, and was going to leave her there, but she took my hand, and in broken English said, "You come with me now? It is starting."

"What is?" I said.

"Big . . . Orgy — is right word? In big room."

People were streaming past us now, carrying on down the passage and through large double doors. I held her hand and looked in her eyes as she continued to speak:

"There will be many girls. How do you say the English — lesbians: they have big orgy together now." She smiled sweetly "Me and you, we go watch — yes?"

"A lesbian orgy?" I said, while in my mind I tried to picture how many girls made an orgy.

"Yes, many girls together."

"Will you be taking part?" I asked.

"No. All girls, English girls. Uri wanted only the English girls. Not the working girls like me and others. Ordinary girls. Young girls. Those girls not usually take the money. University Studying . . . But Uri pays them the big amount so they do those things. Yes, many pounds."

With the words many pounds her look became wistful.

I just had to see this. And so I allowed Polinka to lead me into the banqueting hall to witness a spectacle that anyone would be hard pushed to even imagine.

To be continued.

Ruttish
Ruttish
48 Followers